Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  2004 WestFest, July 16-18, San Simeon, CA info thread (Page 12)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
Previous Page | Next Page
2004 WestFest, July 16-18, San Simeon, CA info thread by fierobear
Started on: 05-17-2004 01:05 AM
Replies: 523
Last post by: fierobear on 07-19-2004 12:45 AM
FordsNeverDie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 02:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post
HAH!!!!!!

I OWN YOU AGAIN!!!

Okay.. Final tally for the registration... 21 cars... That's not including the 3 or 4 that I know of that haven't registered online, or even via snail-mail...

I updated page 6 with the two latest, and last pre-registrants.. The last to sneak in a minute or two before I shut-down the prereg! Good going Jose!

--- Goobz!

[This message has been edited by FordsNeverDie (edited 07-15-2004).]

IP: Logged
mcaanda

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 02:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaDirect Link to This Post
OMF'nG.....

2ooo SSEi + 5 speed equiped 88 GT = I just wet myself ...I think that my first passenger might have as well. I couldnt see really well due to the squinting caused by the cheese eatin grin that I had!

Thanx Rick!

Rie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 02:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RieClick Here to visit Rie's HomePageSend a Private Message to RieDirect Link to This Post
Officially putting a stop to the "boys being boys" **** ........lets get back to life shall we ladies???????????????????????
FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 02:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rie:

Officially putting a stop to the "boys being boys" **** ........lets get back to life shall we ladies???????????????????????

Oh girlfriend you are just jealous that you can't look as beautiful as I!

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 02:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

FordsNeverDie

952 posts
Member since May 2003
Now just to make sure, everyone read the spot on the event page about the GMRS radio frequency, right!? I'm gunna run that channel with Keith and Morehead all the way till we get there...

--- Goobz!

PS: Bringing my laptop and printer, too!

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 02:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

FordsNeverDie

952 posts
Member since May 2003
K.. I need my beauty sleep! good nite! See ya'll tomorrow nite!

--- Goobz!

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 02:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTDirect Link to This Post
Now I know why the 3800SC crowd is so happy with that little engine
Allens 3800SC was a GREAT test drive
Maybe I should add that one to my list of to do's?
RBeaubien

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 03:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RBeaubienClick Here to visit RBeaubien's HomePageSend a Private Message to RBeaubienDirect Link to This Post
This will be my first road trip with the 3800SC. Looking forward to it. Just put the new PCM in from Loyde. This one is for economy, not performance so I should get around 30mpg+.

- Rob

Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 03:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Well.. We're still working on getting an interior together. I just went over to the upholstery guy's house and he got a mixture of my quiet anger and Rie's vocal anger. It didn't do any good though. He's about like Rick's paint guy and has no remorse or even second thoughts about his lies putting us in a tight spot. So... We won't be having our upholstered interior and I am not frantically trying to paint a dashboard to match the rest of the interior. 1:00AM in the morning and still got hours and hours of stuff to do, both on the car and other stuff for the trip. This is the kind of crap that makes you want to get out of Fieros and go buy a new CTS and call it a day!
FavreFan01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 04:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FavreFan01Send a Private Message to FavreFan01Direct Link to This Post
Hey everyone I'm new here. Just wanted to say hello, I got this site from WCF. I used to be involved with F.O.C.O.A. until they sort of disappeared. I own a red 88Gt with only 34,000 org. miles on it. I recently found out about WestFest, so I can't make it Fri. but I'll make sure to bring my ride up there on Sat. I can't wait to see everyone else's Fieros and meet some of you. Good Luck to all who entered.
Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 04:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by FavreFan01:

Hey everyone I'm new here. Just wanted to say hello, I got this site from WCF. I used to be involved with F.O.C.O.A. until they sort of disappeared. I own a red 88Gt with only 34,000 org. miles on it. I recently found out about WestFest, so I can't make it Fri. but I'll make sure to bring my ride up there on Sat. I can't wait to see everyone else's Fieros and meet some of you. Good Luck to all who entered.

Welcome to the Forum! Absolutely bring your car up! Can never have too many Fieros, specially at a show. If you want to enter it in the "Stock" class, registration will still be open Saturday morning.

Look forward to seeing you there, and again welcome!
-Scott [Fastback 86]

PFF
System Bot
FavreFan01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 04:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FavreFan01Send a Private Message to FavreFan01Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastback 86:

Welcome to the Forum! Absolutely bring your car up! Can never have too many Fieros, specially at a show. If you want to enter it in the "Stock" class, registration will still be open Saturday morning.

Look forward to seeing you there, and again welcome!
-Scott [Fastback 86]

Thanks alot. I am only going to be ther for one day. Sun. Morning I have to head north to San Francisco. Will I still be able to register for a day? Or should I just leave it on display? I am defenitily looking forward to being there.

fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 04:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FavreFan01:

Thanks alot. I am only going to be ther for one day. Sun. Morning I have to head north to San Francisco. Will I still be able to register for a day? Or should I just leave it on display? I am defenitily looking forward to being there.

Absolutely, register the car. If you're not sure what class, don't worry, we'll put you in the right spot.

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 04:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

fierobear

27083 posts
Member since Aug 2000
Mary and I arrived safely at the motel, and without mechanical problems, at 1am Thursday morning.

NOTE: As of the middle of the night between Wed and Thur, there is ONE ROOM LEFT at the discount price. Don't leave that room unused!

Note 2: When you are coming over highway 46 from Paso Robles (same probably applies to highway 1 north or south), beware of critters on the road, especially at night. I could see several deer on the side of the road, and one that ran across the road at warp speed a couple hundred feet in front of me. I had to swerve to miss an Opossum (don't want to have to clean possum guts off my freshly detailed car), and there was a dead dog or coyote on the other side of the road. BE CAREFUL!

tednelson83

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 05:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tednelson83Click Here to visit tednelson83's HomePageSend a Private Message to tednelson83Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by FordsNeverDie:

ok now your really starting to scare me!

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 06:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

Mary and I arrived safely at the motel, and without mechanical problems, at 1am Thursday morning.

Must be nice to be in a cozy hotel room at 1AM! Here it is 3AM and I am still trying to create an interior out of popsicle sticks and chewing gum wrappers! And still oh so far to go yet!

Rie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RieClick Here to visit Rie's HomePageSend a Private Message to RieDirect Link to This Post

It's true.......I admit it.There...I said it...I own it.

5 am (stop) I just awoke to find my husband still out in the car (stop).....that man is amazing(stop)

Rie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RieClick Here to visit Rie's HomePageSend a Private Message to RieDirect Link to This Post

Rie

143 posts
Member since Sep 2002

Originally posted by Songman:

Must be nice to be in a cozy hotel room at 1AM! Here it is 3AM and I am still trying to create an interior out of popsicle sticks and chewing gum wrappers! And still oh so far to go yet!

McGyver a'int got nothin on him.......

spddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spddyClick Here to visit spddy's HomePageSend a Private Message to spddyDirect Link to This Post
1 for BBQ 2 for SHOW

Dale, I will be joining you burning the midnight oil tonight, its going to be a long one

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post

NOTE: As of the middle of the night between Wed and Thur, there is ONE ROOM LEFT at the discount price. Don't leave that room unused!

Note 2: When you are coming over highway 46 from Paso Robles (same probably applies to highway 1 north or south), beware of critters on the road, especially at night. I could see several deer on the side of the road, and one that ran across the road at warp speed a couple hundred feet in front of me. I had to swerve to miss an Opossum (don't want to have to clean possum guts off my freshly detailed car), and there was a dead dog or coyote on the other side of the road. BE CAREFUL!

Somebody i don't know just pm'd me that they don't have a room. i'll tell em there is one room left.

C ya friday

[This message has been edited by pokeyfiero (edited 07-15-2004).]

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tednelson83:

ok now your really starting to scare me!

Oh stop it you silly savage you... Just think... If my woman wasn't cumming along, then I would offer to share my room with you!

<blowing ted a big kiss:

--- Goobz!

PFF
System Bot
FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

Oh girlie.. that will NEVER happen!

--- Goobz!

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

FordsNeverDie

952 posts
Member since May 2003
Well the marg machine should be at WCF in about 2-3 hours... You gunna try it out for us Anthony, and let us know that it works! ha ha
NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 255
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Songman:

LMF'nAO!!

atleastitruns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for atleastitrunsSend a Private Message to atleastitrunsDirect Link to This Post

beware of critters on the road... several deer... ran across the road at warp speed a couple hundred feet in front of me... swerve to miss an Opossum...dead dog... coyote on the other side of the road

welcome to my world. I live here, dontcha know.

Janell
*edit* it's great, though. I got to test my driving when I decided to dodge all the pinecones on the road on my way home from school a couple months ago. Wheeee! SO FUN!
I love my car.

[This message has been edited by atleastitruns (edited 07-15-2004).]

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

No wonder everyone caravanning wants to follow behind me!

spddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spddyClick Here to visit spddy's HomePageSend a Private Message to spddyDirect Link to This Post

No wonder everyone caravanning wants to follow behind me!

Drafting=better gas milage

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by spddy:

Drafting=better gas milage

I just figured it was so I could clear all the deer and stuff out of the way!

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

If my woman wasn't cumming along

Typo or Fruedian slip? You decide...

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

fierobear

27083 posts
Member since Aug 2000

Originally posted by spddy:
1 for BBQ 2 for SHOW

FYI, the BBQ is Saturday, during the show. Friday is for registration, and in the evening a reception with snacks and drinks, and a tech session.

Dale, I will be joining you burning the midnight oil tonight, its going to be a long one

Mary and I are planning to have everything ready for everyone's arrival. Larry and Jan from San Diego will be here this afternoon, and that's when the work will really get going. Besides, we slept until 10! We was tired.

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

Mary and I are planning to have everything ready for everyone's arrival. Larry and Jan from San Diego will be here this afternoon, and that's when the work will really get going. Besides, we slept until 10! We was tired.

Boy it must be nice to sleep in that late! Sheesh.. The woman has to be to work at 7:30 in the morning, and since she just rolls over and shuts off the alarm, the damn thing is on MY side of the bed, and keeps going off, because it takes her from 5:45 to 6:30 to get out of bed! ha ha. Here folks.. just for shits and giggles...

High /Low (°F) Precip. %

Today Jul 15
Partly Cloudy 66°/54° 0%

Fri Jul 16
Partly Cloudy / Wind 64°/55° 10%

Sat Jul 17
Mostly Sunny 64°/55° 10%

Sun Jul 18
Mostly Sunny / Wind 63°/54° 10%

I just thought I'd post that, because they are talking about rain today, and tomorrow a monsoon rain or somein like that... I know my buddy in O.C. said it was raining there this morning...

--- Goobz!

PFF
System Bot
WKDFIRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WKDFIROSend a Private Message to WKDFIRODirect Link to This Post
Chris is on his way.

Margarita Machine was just dropped off here at the shop.

Testing is being conducted as we speak (its cocktail time somewhere...) and maybe we'll even put it on the truck and drive it up....

(Volunteering to sit in the back of the truck to protect the margarita machine woohoo!)

.....that man is amazing(stop)

Well duh, Rie, thats why you married him right?
(Its only taken slightly out of context...)

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WKDFIRO:

Chris is on his way.

Margarita Machine was just dropped off here at the shop.

Testing is being conducted as we speak (its cocktail time somewhere...) and maybe we'll even put it on the truck and drive it up....

(Volunteering to sit in the back of the truck to protect the margarita machine woohoo!)

Well duh, Rie, thats why you married him right?
(Its only taken slightly out of context...)

Any flavored Margs for the women, or just straight!? (woman requested)

Also Anthony... We will be there at WCF around 2:30-3:30ish... I guess we are going to wait for Keith and his woman, no later than 6:30 will we be on the road... I figure that will be good enough for dinner time @ the A-U-C-E!

--- goobz!

[This message has been edited by FordsNeverDie (edited 07-15-2004).]

SILVERMIST

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SILVERMISTSend a Private Message to SILVERMISTDirect Link to This Post
I just got my new leather visors from Mr. Mike. They were made on Tuesday, shipped on Wednesday, and arrived at 11 a.m. today. Mr.Mikes is the BEST...

Roy

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

High /Low (°F) Precip. %

Today Jul 15
Partly Cloudy 66°/54° 0%

Fri Jul 16
Partly Cloudy / Wind 64°/55° 10%

Sat Jul 17
Mostly Sunny 64°/55° 10%

Sun Jul 18
Mostly Sunny / Wind 63°/54° 10%

I just thought I'd post that, because they are talking about rain today, and tomorrow a monsoon rain or somein like that... I know my buddy in O.C. said it was raining there this morning...

--- Goobz!

They are not predicting rain for this area. I looked at the weather channel site, with radar and satellite maps, and everything looks good.

If you're from somewhere really warm, bring a light jacket. It could be a bit cool, but when we arrived at 1am, it was cool but pleasant.

atleastitruns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for atleastitrunsSend a Private Message to atleastitrunsDirect Link to This Post
hmm, anyone here think they'll get tired of margaritas? lol... I just got the okay from my dad to bring two 12 packs of Corona... in my trunk. ...anyone like beer?

Janell
[we have mucho left over... had a party in june, and we have a LOT of beer left over...]

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post

Typo or Fruedian slip? You decide...

*From Rie... Not Songman!!!!!*

*plugging ears* LALALALALALALALALALALALALA!!!

862m4 to the rescue!.....came pulling up behind the car as I was swaying back and forth singing the flipper theme song in my head trying to stay awake (and Songman had less sleep than I did)....said he read the forum and figured we needed help.....he's out right now keeping Dale from dozing off!

[This message has been edited by Songman (edited 07-15-2004).]

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by atleastitruns:

...anyone like beer?

You REALLY haven't met the WCF crew, have you!?

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
"Well duh, Rie, thats why you married him right?"

you have NO idea....meow........

Rie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RieClick Here to visit Rie's HomePageSend a Private Message to RieDirect Link to This Post
LOL!!! oops...thats what I get for using Songmans computer while he's still logged in......( mines dumping memory for some reason)

uh...anyways, those last two posts were uh...me......Rie...that is.

carry on.

I SAID MOVE ALONG PEOPLE! THERES NOTHING TO SEE HERE!

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock