Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  2004 WestFest, July 16-18, San Simeon, CA info thread (Page 8)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
Previous Page | Next Page
2004 WestFest, July 16-18, San Simeon, CA info thread by fierobear
Started on: 05-17-2004 01:05 AM
Replies: 523
Last post by: fierobear on 07-19-2004 12:45 AM
spddy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2004 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spddyClick Here to visit spddy's HomePageSend a Private Message to spddyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FordsNeverDie:

Ring, ring, ring, ring, ring, Hello - and thank you for calling the Better Business Bureau. To file a complaint press 1 -- (sound of button pressed).

I was just going to post the same thing

Whoo Hoo page 8 is mine

[This message has been edited by spddy (edited 07-12-2004).]

IP: Logged
FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2004 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by spddy:

I was just going to post the same thing

Whoo Hoo page 8 is mine

Neener Neener Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeener!

Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2004 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
My experience is that the BBB is a total waste of time... But it is at least worth reporting.. especially since this guy had such an attitude and was a jerk when Rick saw all of his untouched stuff sitting there and just politely asked about it. I know Rick and there is no one that is more polite. The guy was just bullying a customer.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2004 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTDirect Link to This Post
Jen has not given up on the car yet. We will keep working but without the car here we can only do so much.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2004 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

Jen has not given up on the car yet. We will keep working but without the car here we can only do so much.

Don't feel bad. During the Vegasfest. I got my car back from the shop, the day before the show and it still wasen't finished. After a year later my car still need to be re-done. I have found that shops are always willling to accept your car for work and blow smoke until your ready to pick-it up.

Anyway I hope you get part of it finished.

spddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2004 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spddyClick Here to visit spddy's HomePageSend a Private Message to spddyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Don't feel bad. During the Vegasfest. I got my car back from the shop, the day before the show and it still wasen't finished. After a year later my car still need to be re-done. I have found that shops are always willling to accept your car for work and blow smoke until your ready to pick-it up.

Anyway I hope you get part of it finished.

Not all shops

spddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2004 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spddyClick Here to visit spddy's HomePageSend a Private Message to spddyDirect Link to This Post

spddy

815 posts
Member since Mar 2003
Back on topic 4 BBQ 5 SHOW
spddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2004 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spddyClick Here to visit spddy's HomePageSend a Private Message to spddyDirect Link to This Post

spddy

815 posts
Member since Mar 2003

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

With all the fiero folks there just bring all the parts & we'll have it together in no time

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2004 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, Overhaulin Fiero style.

Jen

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 07-12-2004).]

Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2004 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post
Absolutley! I'm all for gettin my hands dirty. I love working on cars. Bring it down and I'll help with whatever I can.

We should tape it and send it to Overhaulin. They get a week or more, we're gonna do it in one day!

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2004 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post
Hey Listen all..

I know there have been a few people on here wondering about their registration... Rest assured, you have been registered... Thanks to Mr. Bill Gates, and his lovely computer software, all 12 of the webservers I run have had problems with them lately out of the blue... 2 of them are backboned to an ISP that has also been having problems with good old Front Page, so I have slowly been migrating them all away from Mr. Gates' lovely website software, aka Front Page... That is the reason no one got an email like it said you would be getting in the confirmation page...

Per the post on page 5 (or 6), those are the people that have currently been registered! If you have registered and don't see your name on that list, then please post here and let us know... Otherwise, if your name is on that list, then you are kewl! I have 4 other Fiero groups that use that pre-reg form for their events, and their pages don't include that schpeal, so they were okay...

I appologize to everyone for that confusion, and I promise it won't happen again <bending over and dropping pants, holding paddle & sunglasses in the air -- wait a minute - I can't do that - there's a woman present, and I don't want her laughing!>...

Again, if you haven't pre-reg'd, please take a couple minutes to do so, so we can start to have a final count on everything!

--- Goobz!

http://fieroswest.westcoastfiero.com/events/2004/july.htm

------------------
"Real American Heroes - Today we solute you, Mr. Ford Truck Towing A Fiero Guy. When most people don't even know what a Fiero is, let alone just where the motor is, you seem to somehow fit right in. You see the looks people give to that car with the PIAA light conversion, the 2" drop springs, big scoops on the hood, and the 19" tires that are bigger than the car itself, and get a kick out of their reactions. You get all warm and gooshy inside by knowing you help out children in need by putting smiles on their faces, whenever you drive by with that car on the trailer all lit up with neon. A car that isn't made anymore, is kept alive by being the prize posession of most of their owners who spend 5 times more than what they paid for them to gain a few more horsepower, and loose a couple seconds off their 1/4 mile, and spend many of nights sleeping "in the dog house" because of it. You help them save their paychecks on tow bills by being the "Fieros West & WCF Support Vehicle". So crack open a drink, Fiero Tower Guy, and know that the Fiero community appreciates your participation & support. If it wasn't for you, we wouldn't be able to show Corvettes and Porches just how Mean the "M" in 2M6 can get!

[This message has been edited by FordsNeverDie (edited 07-12-2004).]

PFF
System Bot
FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2004 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

FordsNeverDie

952 posts
Member since May 2003
Okay folks... got 2 more registrations, that are updated on Page 6 - the last two, and one class change!
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2004 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Let me add to the confusion....

The Pre-reg page says that there are sub-classes in each category. Marie signed up in the 'custom notchback' class. I see a lot of folks whose reg just says Custom. I'm I reading it wrong about the sub-categories or will we just have to wait and see if these folks have notchies or fastbacks when they get there?

Also, if I've been reading right on the threads, Rick Whiteside will not be showing his car... And John Tinay is only bringing one now instead of two... Is that right?

[This message has been edited by Songman (edited 07-12-2004).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2004 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTDirect Link to This Post
Still holding out slim hope that the car can be there. I'm not quitting yet! I'll stay up all night doing what I can, and try to keep Rick's spirit up. Its not Friday yet!

Jen

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2004 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
We may be right there along with you, Rick. I went by the guy's place that is doing the custom interior and the dash, door panels, and headliner could all be seen through the window - UNTOUCHED! He's had the stuff over a month and I was supposed to pick it up today. I'm heading over to the body shop now to see the car. It is painted and baked and I am picking it up at 10AM in the morning... Is there a 'No Interior' class?
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2004 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Songman:
The Pre-reg page says that there are sub-classes in each category. Marie signed up in the 'custom notchback' class. I see a lot of folks whose reg just says Custom. I'm I reading it wrong about the sub-categories or will we just have to wait and see if these folks have notchies or fastbacks when they get there?

Not to worry, final adjustments of classifications will be done on site.

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2004 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post

Okay folks... got 2 more registrations, that are updated on Page 6 - the last two, and one class change!

Hey charles i tried to register twice and it said page not found!

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2004 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

Hey charles i tried to register twice and it said page not found!

Hmmm.. let me look into it right now.. hold on a sec...

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2004 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

FordsNeverDie

952 posts
Member since May 2003
Hmmm. worked fine for me... Let me put a link here for everyone, just in case there is a link floating around that is bad...

Main Page: http://fieroswest.westcoastfiero.com
Events Page: http://fieroswest.westcoastfiero.com/events
Prereg Page: http://fieroswest.westcoastfiero.com/registration/registration.php

Those links are directly out of my browser! Give it another try, and there ya go! Hey - you can do me a favor! You will be the first one to try out the new look of the Pre-Reg form... When you get done, post back here and let me know what you think! I know 2 other groups liked it, especially with it being customized to everyones own events...

---- Goobz!

PS: Thanx for double checking!

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2004 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

FordsNeverDie

952 posts
Member since May 2003
Just for shits and giggles.. How many women are there that are planning on attending this event!?

1) Jen ??????????? whatever her last name is...
2) Ms. Goobz (she was EXTREMELY disappointed that she couldn't show off her boobs to everoyone like she does all the BBQ's!)

--- Goobz!

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 02:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
There's some good looking woman from Bakersfield that I think is bringing her freshly painted car.. I can't remember her name though...
PFF
System Bot
rgeeinc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 03:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rgeeincSend a Private Message to rgeeincDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Songman:

There's some good looking woman from Bakersfield that I think is bringing her freshly painted car.. I can't remember her name though...

I think your in serious trouble!
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 03:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post
Ok i worked this time.
spddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spddyClick Here to visit spddy's HomePageSend a Private Message to spddyDirect Link to This Post
3 for BBQ 4 for SHOW
FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

Ok i worked this time.

I assume you are Mr. Andrew. If so, yes I got it.. Sorry for the inconvenience that you had before... Don't know what was going on..

--- Goobz!

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

FordsNeverDie

952 posts
Member since May 2003
BTW: Sparza and everyone... There's a "behind the scenes" email I sent out the other day, and haven't gotten a response back but from one person... Can you all check your emails!? It was kinda important stuff...

Should I resend!?

--- Goobz!

sspeedstreet

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sspeedstreetSend a Private Message to sspeedstreetDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone have one or a pair of 1988 front spindles they can sell, loan or lease to me? If so and you can bring it/them to WestFest, please let me know.

Thanks,

Neil

atleastitruns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for atleastitrunsSend a Private Message to atleastitrunsDirect Link to This Post

Just for shits and giggles.. How many women are there that are planning on attending this event!?

1) Jen ??????????? whatever her last name is...
2) Ms. Goobz (she was EXTREMELY disappointed that she couldn't show off her boobs to everoyone like she does all the BBQ's!)

--- Goobz!

3) Me! altho I dunno if I count as a "woman." I'm more of jailbait for most of you. I do know, however, that I am the youngest female on PFF to own a Fiero, at this moment.

- also, if Dan comes, he said he's bringin his ex.
- and what about Mrs. Songman? :-D I wanna meet her. She's cool.

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sspeedstreet:

Does anyone have one or a pair of 1988 front spindles they can sell, loan or lease to me? If so and you can bring it/them to WestFest, please let me know.

Thanks,
Neil

Hey Neil. I think I may have a set. I'll check today. Give me a call later if you want to. Did you and David ever talk any more?

Originally posted by rgeeinc:

I think your in serious trouble!

Nah! She's the one having trouble remembering her new name! haha

Originally posted by atleastitruns:

Oh yeah! She'll be there in her shiny new car... that is assuming that we can get it put together tomorrow!

[This message has been edited by Songman (edited 07-13-2004).]

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

3) Me! altho I dunno if I count as a "woman." I'm more of jailbait for most of you. I do know, however, that I am the youngest female on PFF to own a Fiero, at this moment.

- also, if Dan comes, he said he's bringin his ex.

Uh-oh.. Good thing that Chester isn't coming! For those of you that know us WCF people, you know the whole Chester thing!

--- Goobz!

Rie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RieClick Here to visit Rie's HomePageSend a Private Message to RieDirect Link to This Post
Tell ya what G-hoober...learn to handle the woman you GOT...then ask about the others.....

ps...Janell...see you at the event ....just be careful how you move around these men. (boys)...you never know when youre going to step in "it"

Bob...Grrrr.....trouble!....Nancy can hold him and I'll pummel him!....Don't blame him though...time with me will make a man forget...or try to

[This message has been edited by Rie (edited 07-13-2004).]

PFF
System Bot
FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rie:

Tell ya what G-hoober...learn to handle the woman you GOT...then ask about the others.....

ps...Janell...see you at the event ....just be careful how you move around these men. (boys)...you never know when youre going to step in "it"

Bob...Grrrr.....trouble!....Nancy can hold him and I'll pummel him!....Don't blame him though...time with me will make a man forget...or try to

Hey now WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT A MINUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who is to say that it wasn't the woman that wanted to know who all was coming!?!?!? Huh, huh, huh, huh!?!?!?!? Remember... my woman is the type that is kinda weird when there's no other women around (been to WCF lately!?), but when there are other women around, well, you see how she gets whenever you come down for the BBQ... If there's no women around, she gets bored REALLY quickly!

Plus, you know how women are nowadays.. Whats to say that she doesn't wanna know what kind of produce is available at the supermarket this weekend!?

--- Goobz!

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

FordsNeverDie

952 posts
Member since May 2003
Okay everyone.. The trailer idea has now been taken up on! Good old Mr. Sideris (Burna-J) just called and wants to trailer his car up there.. I guess he just got new wheels and tires, and doesn't wanna wear them in yet!

--- Goobz!

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

FordsNeverDie

952 posts
Member since May 2003
Anyone getting to the hotel Thursday during the day!?!?!?! I have to wait for the woman to get home from work, go over and pick up Mr. Burn-1, and we'll probably be up there Thursday nite... Or is pretty much everyone gunna come tumbling in on Friday morning!?

--- Goobz!

atleastitruns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for atleastitrunsSend a Private Message to atleastitrunsDirect Link to This Post

would "it" possibly be their egos? or something else we should be aware of? lol. don't worry. I've had mucho practice. most of my friends are guys. ...could this have something to do with my love of cars?

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post

Anyone getting to the hotel Thursday during the day!?!?!?! I have to wait for the woman to get home from work, go over and pick up Mr. Burn-1, and we'll probably be up there Thursday nite... Or is pretty much everyone gunna come tumbling in on Friday morning!?

--- Goobz!

I think fierobear is gonnna be there Wednesday.

STUK'N'80s

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for STUK'N'80sSend a Private Message to STUK'N'80sDirect Link to This Post

Hey now WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT A MINUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who is to say that it wasn't the woman that wanted to know who all was coming!?!?!? Huh, huh, huh, huh!?!?!?!? Remember... my woman is the type that is kinda weird when there's no other women around (been to WCF lately!?), but when there are other women around, well, you see how she gets whenever you come down for the BBQ... If there's no women around, she gets bored REALLY quickly!

Plus, you know how women are nowadays.. Whats to say that she doesn't wanna know what kind of produce is available at the supermarket this weekend!?

--- Goobz!

Never fear Ms. Goobz....you can hang out with Ms. Stukz as well...she will be tagging along with me!

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post
Woo Hoo car is getting detailed today! Once thats done, I can finish my last couple little mods, then its show time!
FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

Boy... As soon as we got married the "motherly instinct" kicked right on it didn't it! Well, here.. let me help...

(S)on, (D)aughter, or (B)oth...

B: Damnit mom, it was only a little weed! It wasn't like a pound...
S: Mom, I wrecked the car driving on Crenshaw Blvd... I sware I got cut-off... The PD report lied.. I was only doing 90 not 100...
D: Don't yell at me.. it's not my fault I'm pregnant at 13.. I told him to pull-out...
S: Don't yell at me.. it's not my fault she's pregnant at 13... She said she was on the pill, and I pulled out...
D: But why can't I wear my short skirt and low cut top to school?
S: What do you mean you & dad won't buy me a car for my graduation? You promised... My skateboard isn't fast enough!
D: What do you mean you & dad won't buy me double d's for my graduation? You promised... C cups aren't big enough!
S: What do you mean I'm grounded? I thought you'd be okay with me taking your CC for adultsonline.com... At least I didn't spend it...
D: What do you mean I'm grounded? It's not like the webcam is having sex in real life... Gawd... If that makes you mad, then don't even open the top drawer...
B: What do you mean I'm grounded? I thought I would be nice and go out the window, instead of waking you up with the door...
B: Why are you so mad? At least it's only cigs and not weed. Besides, the carton says everyone before 15 tries cigarettes...

I could think of a whole bunch more, but that'll start for now!

--- Goobz! (running for dear life)

[This message has been edited by FordsNeverDie (edited 07-13-2004).]

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

FordsNeverDie

952 posts
Member since May 2003

would "it" possibly be their egos? or something else we should be aware of? lol. don't worry. I've had mucho practice. most of my friends are guys. ...could this have something to do with my love of cars?

Ego's!?!?!?! What egos!?!?!? Men don't have egos... ** women ** are the ones that are always bragging about how many men pick them up... **women** are the ones that have to have the bigger tits... **women** are the ones that have to have the Yukon Dunali XL's that they try and drive like their Saturn SL... **women** are the ones that need vaginamony when they divorce... **women** are the ones that get all the attention during **** movies... **women** are the ones that get ALL the attention when they are making out with another woman...

Now, out of all those, which ones apply to men!?

That's what I thought!

--- Goobz!

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock