Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  OPIE's Fiero GTX Build (Page 6)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 33 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
OPIE's Fiero GTX Build by TXOPIE
Started on: 01-21-2013 10:48 PM
Replies: 1282 (74025 views)
Last post by: predmeister on 12-14-2021 02:05 PM
yellowstone

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2013 06:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXOPIE:

John,

I will be in Fort Lauderdale last weekend of the month.

Jim (TXOPIE)

Are you going to be in Miami at all?
IP: Logged
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2013 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes,

My daughter lives in South Beach and I use to own a house in Miramar.

Jim (TXOPIE)

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 03-14-2013).]

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2013 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TXOPIE

2734 posts
Member since Mar 2012
Here is a PS of what she is going to look like:

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 03-14-2013).]

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2013 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes,

My daughter lives in South Beach and I use to own a house in Miramar.

Jim (TXOPIE)

469-693-5216

I'm just across Biscayne Bay from SoBe (we see it from the balcony). Let me know when you're there and I will come and take you for a drive

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 03-14-2013).]

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2013 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE: MAIL is In!

I received the following items today:

InLine Tube: tubes from the proportioning valve master break cylinder:

&

The center pontiac symbol...now I have everything to complete my C6 steering wheel

&

A set of ford lights & housing...for the rear of the 308/MERA:

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2013 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE: FEDEX delivery:

Received my C6 Corvette Tips...need a little cleanup, but nothing a little elbow grease won't make look perfect

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 03-16-2013).]

bkcamaro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2013 01:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bkcamaroClick Here to visit bkcamaro's HomePageSend a Private Message to bkcamaroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Don't anyone get me wrong ...I am still on mark to do the 308/MERA body starting April 1st.

But instead of doing the front & rear fascia that I have shown in combination with Archie's wide body in the fall.

I think I am going to see if EVM_Rob will do this entire re-body for me...give me your thoughts everyone:

i love the looks of this

------------------
this is the pics of all my cars http://www.motortopia.com/93xr7merc and http://www.fquick.com/bkcamaro
70 Buick Riviera Stage 1 455 Big Block Auto Dual Carb
73 Buick Riviera GS 455 Big Block auto (#2 on dream car list)
78 Chevy C 10 Step Side Pick up 350 auto
85 Chevy Camaro Z28 383 stroker auto (#3 on dream car list)
96 Chevy Camaro Z28 350 LT1 auto (daily driver during the nice months) 14.1 at 99.25 mph 8/5/09
98 GMC 2500 350 auto (plow truck)
86 Pontiac Fiero 2.5L 5 speed (mgp car)
Videos of most of my cars http://www.youtube.com/user...eos?flow=grid&view=0

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2013 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am considering Chrome Wrapping the car like this & these rims:

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 03-19-2013).]

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2013 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE: Finally made it to the salvage yard this morning!

I picked up a set of Solstice air vents for my 2nd interior for the project...since I plan on utilizing another G1 interior, but different color scheme.
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

I also scored the airbag bracket I needed to complete my C6 steering wheel

I also found a 2nd steering wheel button that fits the left-hand blank plate on the steering wheel I received...Now I will not only have volume and station controls, but also an info & enter button for more assignable tasks on my AutoPC

I also picked up some Pontiac & GM badges while there as well:
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2013 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TXOPIE

2734 posts
Member since Mar 2012
UPDATE: Put together the pieces:

...Saturday I need to run to south Dallas to go pickup my completed spline CORE swap on metal part of the C6 steering wheel...once I have it back, it should be 5 minutes to put the pieces together and slide it on the column. So hopefully by Sunday we will have completed write up and pictures of the process & the finished product.
Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2013 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

InLine Tube: tubes from the proportioning valve master break cylinder:

Could you explain the info around the tubing a bit better?
Originally I was going to use this:

But ended up giving up and returning it to Summit because I couldn't find the correct adapters to make this work.

PFF
System Bot
Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2013 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Austrian Import

3919 posts
Member since Feb 2007
Imagine this in a Fiero:

Would look so clean in your car.

[This message has been edited by Austrian Import (edited 03-18-2013).]

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2013 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Austrian Import: Can't see the last pict...re-post please ...also PM in regards to the tubes.

Things are progressing on the design work for the project in the fall:

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 03-18-2013).]

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2013 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Updates from Rob:

Busy making mine and Yellowstone's interiors:

Can't wait to see photos once he starts wrapping pieces

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 03-19-2013).]

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2013 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Been traveling for work this week...so about Zero done on the car, but going to hit it hard tomorrow...should have parts waiting on my at home from UPS, FEDEX and such
hiwil88formula

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2013 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hiwil88formulaSend a Private Message to hiwil88formulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
are you gonna make it to round-up this year, would love to see the progress.

Hywel
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2013 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hiwil88formula:

are you gonna make it to round-up this year, would love to see the progress.

Hywel

Hywel,

I like to but my job is one that has projects that spike and require a lot of time, but if I can swing it I will be there.
Wanted to go to Springfling today, but working on a deadline for a project and I can't take down time this weekend. So it goes.

Jim (TXOPIE)
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2013 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TXOPIE

2734 posts
Member since Mar 2012
UPDATES:

and finished it out this morning with front & back:

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2013 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATES:

Putting back together the front... re-installed the headlights with re-built motors, radiator cooling fan and began to buckle everything back up.

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 03-24-2013).]

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2013 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TXOPIE

2734 posts
Member since Mar 2012
UPDATE:

Picked up a pair of TRW Tie Rod Ends:

and from member,Ventura, I picked up two TRW front upper and two front lower ball joints. Part #'s 10324 and 10326

I should also see my full-time power-steering from Chris at West Coast early this week...I saw that he charged my card, which means that he should have shipped it:

Lets see...what else to update...

Steering Wheel...still at Davis Metal...they promised it will be ready by Wednesday...since I am a little project for a very large shop and they aren't charging me too much...I got shifted to the back burner...way it goes

My welder, "Mr Cool" as l like to call him...has all my 0/1 wiring system soldered and ready for drop off...he would have done it yesterday, but I am waiting on my next box truck e-brake to arrive early this week. He will drop off the cables and pick up the Fiero & box truck e-brake to make them one.

Won't be able to get it back until after week from today. I will be down in Miami next weekend to go see my daughter and check out a few So Florida members cars while I'm down there

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 03-24-2013).]

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2013 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE: I received my NOS TRW Brand Tie Rod End s:

I also recieved a PM from member FieroGuru that he recieved my brand new set of Raybestos - Front Disc Brake Rotor and Hub Assemblies:

which he is going to turn into these in preparation of my 12" Brake upgrades
PFF
System Bot
KOS

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2013 07:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KOSClick Here to visit KOS's HomePageSend a Private Message to KOSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
dumb amnesty question. But he is using the rotors and will machine them down? Do you have any pics of how this mod looks? I am curious as to how this all works..

Thanks

------------------
Dan

fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2013 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KOS:

dumb amnesty question. But he is using the rotors and will machine them down? Do you have any pics of how this mod looks? I am curious as to how this all works..

Thanks

The original rotor surface is removed so all that is left is a hub. Then you can slide on larger rotors over the modified wheel hubs.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/065345.html

Here is a how to thread:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/126744.html

[This message has been edited by fieroguru (edited 03-28-2013).]

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2013 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Best answered by the Guru Himself...thank you Sir!
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2013 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TXOPIE

2734 posts
Member since Mar 2012
UPDATE: FEDEX just delivered my Front & Rear windshields from RockAuto:

Front with the piece already in place to attach your rear view mirror

Here is the rear glass:

Both Pieces are great!

Unfortunately it came with no rear-defrost...just FYI for anyone looking to order rear glass from them.

Which leads me to the next question...where can I get rear defrost piece to add to glass. Once upon a time when I was much younger, I remember there were kits to add on rear defrost.

Do they still exist today and does someone make one specifically for the Fiero?
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2013 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TXOPIE

2734 posts
Member since Mar 2012
UPDATE: US Mail Delivery and received a package from member,Ventura, -

Two TRW front upper and two front lower ball joints. Part #'s 10324 and 10326:

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2013 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TXOPIE

2734 posts
Member since Mar 2012
UPDATES: Been doing tweaks on the Prototype for the front

and start working on the rear:
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post03-28-2013 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Unfortunately it came with no rear-defrost...just FYI for anyone looking to order rear glass from them.

Which leads me to the next question...where can I get rear defrost piece to add to glass. Once upon a time when I was much younger, I remember there were kits to add on rear defrost.

Do they still exist today and does someone make one specifically for the Fiero?

Prosource Glass Intl (with the gray/green tint door glass options) have some rear glass panels with defrost available.
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2013 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

Prosource Glass Intl (with the gray/green tint door glass options) have some rear glass panels with defrost available.

I will be picking up a few of the one's they have for my other projects, but I kinda need to utilize this one as it will cost more to ship it back then it cost me to purchase it.

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2013 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TXOPIE

2734 posts
Member since Mar 2012
UPDATE: FOUND my Answer for rear defrost:

http://www.frostfighter.com/prt2600.htm

Spoke to this company and they will be updating website with a lot more rear defrost options by end of next week and there is one on there that we should all pay attention to

The Rock Auto solution & this new option will be the best bang for the buck!

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 03-28-2013).]

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2013 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TXOPIE

2734 posts
Member since Mar 2012
UPDATE: Well absolutely nothing will get finished this weekend on the car...My wife and I are headed to Ft Lauderdale & Miami for a 3-day weekend to see our daughter

Yellowstone...will give you a shout when I get out there and you can show me the Bad@ss ride you have

And by the way...I know exactly where you took that picture on the bridge...had a few clients that live on the other side of that bridge.

Stephen...would really like to touch base tonight on the phone...please and thank you!

PFF
System Bot
PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2013 01:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Between now and then he is going to be working up a replicated copy of the Zimmer Quicksilver inner door skin...so he can knock that out real quick before he starts my body.

So by mid-April we should have the Zimmer Quicksilver inner door skins as another option!

i REALLY hope you guys decide to update the door handles in case i want a set of these . the 1997-2001 camry handles might fit pretty well.
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2013 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BACK FROM Ft Lauderdale....This week's focus is to get re-organized and ensure that all aspects of the 86GT are being addresses in the proper order and also in a timely manor.

* Need to go get my steering wheel from Davis Metal.

* Follow up with Chris @ West Coast to figure out where my power steering is KIT is since he charged me for it almost over 2 weeks ago.

* Pay Fieroguru for the work he did on my new front hubs in prep for brake upgrade...these are my actual completed set below:

* Need to send a payment to Rob for my 308 body which he should be starting this week since the weather is finally warming up.

* Get a status from Amida how my G1 dash is coming along

*Stephen will also start logging some hours of work on the 86GT this week...with his assistance I should really start being able to make some real progress
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2013 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TXOPIE

2734 posts
Member since Mar 2012
UPDATE: Pulled passenger side carpet from Barbie (88 GT) to use as a template for my new black carpet...since I sold my old carpet over a year ago.

I had to share pictures of her floor boards, because I was so impressed...they look like they are almost brand new:

Also the padding behind the 88 carpet has a lot nicer padding then the 86 GT...this stuff is almost like an early tempur material...was this stock from the factory?

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 04-01-2013).]

aaronkoch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2013 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aaronkochSend a Private Message to aaronkochEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My '88 had that awesome foam in it too, so I'm guessing it's an '88 only thing. I would have reused it, but the stupid cats peed on it, so i had to toss it.

------------------

Build thread for my 88 + 3800NA swap

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2013 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE: Paid FieroGuru for the front hubs, so hopefully he will be able to ship them out tomorrow

Just spoke to Dwaine from Davis Metal...steering wheel is ready for pickup

I will post pictures as soon as I pick it up to show the finished results of a modified C6 steering wheel that fits a stock Fiero steering column.
This is accomplished by re-coring the C6 wheel with a shaved core from the original steering wheel.

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2013 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TXOPIE

2734 posts
Member since Mar 2012
UPDATE: Went and picked up Completed C6 steering wheel NOW with original Fiero splines in the core!

and this picture that is PSed is trying to represent the black rubber ring that is angled:

Did a test fit and we are good. I would put it all back together, but I need to finish up with the push button start & integrating the steering wheel controls into my AutoPC.

I will post more photos tomorrow on how this will all will look put together and all the components.

I will also will be able to reproduce these for a cost in the near future.

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2013 01:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post04-02-2013 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How exactly do you plan on wiring up the steering wheel control buttons? They work in the newer cars, because they have newer steering columns with the appropriate clock spring to connect the electronics properly. The only thing in the Fiero that is wired to the steering wheel, is the horn, which is simple enough to not need all the extra bits.

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2013 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not 100% true...Harder to explain without pictures...so I will show and explain later this evening when I have time to take the pictures...not the easiest angles and lighting...but I'll get them

I will show you and everyone step by step on the hows as I progress and then in the end I will make an official guide.

But be assured that both sets of controls on the steering wheel will be fully functioning and there is plenty of room in the steering column.

Will be converted to full RFID push button start system....button will be located on column at old turn-key location...this is the most complicated part (which isn't that complicated)...just have to deal with steering wheel lock pin & a few other things.

Hazard switch is being relocated to rocker panel in center dash.

Steering wheel column plastic colars will be cleaned up, hole filled from hazard button and repainted.

Hint on the solution...created my own SIR clock-spring

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 04-03-2013).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 33 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock