Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  My 88 Fiero GT 14k miles (Page 39)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 49 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
My 88 Fiero GT 14k miles by BV MotorSports
Started on: 03-16-2012 02:48 PM
Replies: 1936 (68281 views)
Last post by: BV MotorSports on 01-13-2017 07:45 PM
BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2013 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why do you suggest a AFC? I assume you are saying I will max out the MAF? I know I had to convert my old WRX to a 3" big MAF for that very reason.
IP: Logged
nosrac

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2013 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BV MotorSports:

Why do you suggest a AFC? I assume you are saying I will max out the MAF? I know I had to convert my old WRX to a 3" big MAF for that very reason.

You are correct sir.

I also suggest you start from a 98 GTP base file as all you would need to do is change Injector size and remove DTC codes for an excellent base tune.

Then a tuner could tweak the "usual" parameters (spark, & fuel limiters) and dial in the AFR.

darkhorizon

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2013 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nosrac:

You are correct sir.

I also suggest you start from a 98 GTP base file as all you would need to do is change Injector size and remove DTC codes for an excellent base tune.

Then a tuner could tweak the "usual" parameters (spark, & fuel limiters) and dial in the AFR.

HPTuners.... Cant swap files from whatever he has now. Also, its not hard to swap the 98 maf table in if it hasnt been done already.

Point is, you need to determine what setup you are going to have as "tuning" things and then finding out you have no maf left is going to throw the old "tune" in the garbage. I use the term "tune" loosely as you are really just going to be trying to get as much of the stock tune back in there as you can with the proper injector flow rate.
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2013 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Heading to P&P now to see if I can find a 2001+ throttle body.
darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2013 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Heading to P&P now to see if I can find a 2001+ throttle body.

99-03 is your goal. AFC should be ordered today as well.
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2013 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I found a 2004 Grand Prix TB. Dont tell me I got the wrong one... Also, with the new TB, do I need the AFC as well? If so, will the mini or fixed afc from ZZP work?

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 06-25-2013).]

darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2013 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I found a 2004 Grand Prix TB. Dont tell me I got the wrong one... Also, with the new TB, do I need the AFC as well? If so, will the mini or fixed afc from ZZP work?

04 from non grand prix is the same as 03 from the grand prix.

AFC is required for most any turbo car unless you limit yourself to about 350whp. The 98 maf will max somewhere under that number, and the LT1 maf will max somewhere slightly over that number. An AFC will take you up over 800whp it adds that much more resolution.
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2013 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by darkhorizon:

04 from non grand prix is the same as 03 from the grand prix.

AFC is required for most any turbo car unless you limit yourself to about 350whp. The 98 maf will max somewhere under that number, and the LT1 maf will max somewhere slightly over that number. An AFC will take you up over 800whp it adds that much more resolution.

Roger that. Even 350whp would be far better than what she is now! lol I want 500whp!!!!!! They doubled checked the order. Its actually from a 2001 GP. So we should be ok. I asked if it were complete w/ all sensors when I paid for it and the guy said yes. Now they are telling me it may or may not come with the MAF installed. *sigh*. I'll know tomorrow around 3pm.

On a side note, if anyone needs a BRAND NEW MAF for a 98-99 L67, I have a Delphi part I no longer need.

I also have the 3 wire, fixed AFC on order from ZZP. I paid for expedited shipping so it should get here quickly.

Oh yeah, that LQ1 w/ 88k is still at the jyard. The MAF is gone and the belt tensioner has been pulled (still there though??). I am tempted to go pull it to keep as a spare for Garths '87.

My oldest son has decided to come visit for the summer. I bought an 85GT from a friend going through a divorce. My son wants the car. So we are going to fix it up for him over the next few months. I am making him pay for everything (except for any parts I have laying around) and he has to be the primary worker. I can do it but only in short spurts ever since I broke my back. I'll make a seperate build thread for it. It comes with an '88 short block (from my last 88 Fiero) and a 3.1 stroker kit & comp cam. I think it will be a fun car for him. Not too powerful though. He is only 17 and is begging me to turbo it! LOL Aint gonna happen this summer, I can tell you that. I have had it with turbo Fieros for the time being.

Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2013 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sweet, I'd love to see what you do with that 85GT. I love mine and I am saving money right now for the motor build. Gonna take awhile with funds the way they are but a 3800 turbo like yours is the goal. Good luck I am sure you are tired of the car and just want it to be done but you are so damn close now and the fun is just beginning. That exhaust looks really sweet. Peace

Pete

------------------
"May the grins begin when you turn the key and hear the engine roar over your shoulder" ......Gall57 (slightly modified LOL)

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2013 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Pete. I am just enjoying the G8 right now. I absolutely love it. Well, maybe if it had about 100hp more. I just don't want to "ruin" it as my wife would say. lol
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2013 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BV MotorSports

4821 posts
Member since May 2001
Damn damn damn. I posted on fb about the progress I am making with my Fiero. Of course all my uncles are muscle car guys. So you know what happened next. They start baggin' on my car talking about they will smoke it. These are they same family members that called out my Evo back in the day and got owned hard. But you know, they had plenty of excuses. They never can just cut me a break and say good job Steven. Well, I had planned on heading up north in August for my family reunion. Lets hope the Fiero is done and is set on kill. Time to teach them old dogs some new tricks. I think the fastest runs high 6's in the 1/8. I don't know what that is in real racing (1/4mile) but lets hope the Fiero can top that.

PFF
System Bot
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2013 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You ever have one of those days when your past comes back to bite you in the butt? When I had the cradle out, I contemplated upgrading to poly trans mounts from RD. Since mine were so nice and in perfect working order, I decided against it. Well, after driving the car a bit, I didn't like how it felt like the engine was moving around. I picked up some RD poly mounts and installed them last night. What a PITA that was. I had to pull the rear header to get the back mount off the F23. I had to pull the mount off the firewall side as well. I needed to enlarge the bolt hole for each as well. I got it all buttoned back up a few hours later. Stupid choice, and I paid the price. It would have been so much easier with the cradle on the dolly.
Justinbart

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2013 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JustinbartSend a Private Message to JustinbartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think the fastest runs high 6's in the 1/8. I don't know what that is in real racing (1/4mile) but lets hope the Fiero can top that.

I HIGHLY doubt it.

------------------
Turbo 3800 E85 F23 5spd spec5
11.17@132.6

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2013 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Justinbart:

I HIGHLY doubt it.

Very ambiguous you know..
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2013 01:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2001 GTP TB has been fitted (disassembled, cleaned, and painted). Hopefully my ZZP fixed AFC will arrive in the next day or two!
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2013 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have faith Steven! I would love to see a "muscle car" beaten by an "economy car" from a maker that deosn't even exist anymore!!!!!
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2013 02:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Johny!

In other news... V-band leaks and idle issues. I still need to do a proper nut & bolt check. I need to trim the drives side 1/4 scoop panel so the rocker fits better. I already did the pass side and it fits like a glove. I need a few clips the body molding that goes on those scoops. I also need to order the fasteners for where the rocker sill meets the chassis. I finally got the decklid 90% adjusted properly. It no longer catches the engine bay vents. The hood is a different story. The spare hood Whodumbass supplied doesn't fit right. I think its warped. I may just put my stock one back on.
Lets see, I still have a soft brake pedal. It has a lot of travel but the car will stop ok. I think the S10 booster is to blame.
1st & 3rd are still iffy. I am gonna pull the cable bracket and have it braced. There is some flex there. Not much, but after pinning the shifter in 1st, the cables will attach to the ball studs on the trans perfectly.
My BOV stays open at idle. I am going to have to contact Tial for their free spring swap.
And the list continues..... if you haven't noticed yet... I am a bit OCD about stuff. It has to be perfect or I hate it. Character flaw, maybe, but it is how I think.
Oh, and I need to swap the B pillar speakers and decide if I am going to try and install my double din Android HU.
I still need to decide what I am going to do about the additional gauges. I hate the A pillar pod. I cant see the gauges in the day time because they get washed out by sunlight.

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 06-29-2013).]

joshua riedl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2013 08:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for joshua riedlSend a Private Message to joshua riedlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I used1.5" 90degree PVC street elbows to mount some gauges similar to GM's pace cars. I can email a picture if you want. It's hard to post them from my iPad.
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2013 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 01-01-2016).]

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2013 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Will. LOL you just reminded me to replace the trunk seal Dean destroyed. This list is going the wrong direction... get the car painted.... sort out the side badges...

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 06-29-2013).]

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2013 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BV MotorSports

4821 posts
Member since May 2001

Originally posted by joshua riedl:

I used1.5" 90degree PVC street elbows to mount some gauges similar to GM's pace cars. I can email a picture if you want. It's hard to post them from my iPad.

Please do.
PFF
System Bot
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2013 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 01-01-2016).]

FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2013 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Please do.

Stole this from another thread. This is in one of the PPG Fiero pace car:
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2013 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ZZP fixed AFC arrived. I am ready to start the tuning process!
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2013 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BV MotorSports

4821 posts
Member since May 2001
FS pillar pod mounted. Trust me, this fits way better than that crap Neon pod!

darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2013 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am free after 5 today.
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2013 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL I just emailed you to check when you wanted to get started.
85LAMB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2013 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85LAMBSend a Private Message to 85LAMBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey

I am glad that you are getting the car done
I hope you get it on the road soon.

I like how the gauges look

[This message has been edited by 85LAMB (edited 07-02-2013).]

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2013 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Road tuning has commenced.... standby for updates over the next few hrs. Just dont ask for HP/TQ numbers, there wont be any for a few days/weeks.

Thanks 85LAMB!

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 07-02-2013).]

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2013 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BV MotorSports

4821 posts
Member since May 2001
Well... first off I have to say that Scott aka DH is way cooler than I thought he would be. He is a totally different person on the phone compared to what I had imagined he'd be like. He got the car up and running very well in just a few attempts. Hands down the fastest car I have ever driven. 14.7psi, 15-16deg of timing at WOT and the AFR is around 11 or so. We were dialing in the tune and started getting a few minor 13afr spikes over 5k rpm. Fuel was really low, so we both figure that was the issue. I headed home, absolutely elated. Turned into my neighborhood and the oil pressure drops so low the warning light comes on. Then I hear it knocking!!!! Damn this stupid car!!!!!!!!
85LAMB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2013 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85LAMBSend a Private Message to 85LAMBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Then I hear it knocking!!!! Damn this stupid car!!!!!!!!

Are you serious ?!?!

Man I am sorry to hear that, but I am glad that when you were driving it, it felt fast.
Really looking forward to your updates once you get it on the road.
PFF
System Bot
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2013 01:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Unfortunately, yes. I really need to catch a break here. After all the headaches, theft, being screwed over, lynched etc.. I really need to catch a break here. I need a good L67 (longblock only), and I need it cheap. Its a tall order, but I just don't know if I have it in me to keep plugging away.

I had a good 45min of fun with it. Ask DH, I was giggling like a damn school girl the entire time! MAN THIS CAR IS (was?) FAST!!!!! I mean, like ludicrous speed! All I got was a taste, and I am hungry for more.

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 07-03-2013).]

Justinbart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2013 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JustinbartSend a Private Message to JustinbartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would blame the tune.

------------------
Turbo 3800 E85 F23 5spd spec5
11.17@132.6

johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2013 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Darn it!!! I was getting excited as I read the post! I hope this turns out to be something small but here is a question: Taking away all the problems you have dealt with along teh way which do you think would be a better choice for streetability...the turbo setup or the 3800SC setup?
darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2013 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

Darn it!!! I was getting excited as I read the post! I hope this turns out to be something small but here is a question: Taking away all the problems you have dealt with along teh way which do you think would be a better choice for streetability...the turbo setup or the 3800SC setup?

Considering he put 10 miles on the turbo setup if that, its probably hard to say at the moment....

Otherwise, the dang car tuned itself, but he complained of oil pressure issues before we even started making boost. FIrst hit under boost pulled up 13 degrees of timing at 11.1 afr with a good rich spike during spool and a slow march rich after a few seconds. Random fuel pressure loss was not good, but it probably didnt blow the rod bearings up by itself.
Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2013 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO! Say it ain't so man. This was unexpected to say the least? How did DH get the car to tune it? Did he fly down or did you drive it up or something? What did I miss here. I am so sorry the engine blew man that totally sucks. I am however glad that you got a little time to experience the power of that combo. I am sure it was amazing. From what little I know about DH and those guys they know how to make that engine roar. You NEED to find another motor and get it put back together and then do it again. As much as it must suck and hurt that it blew you can't give up on this car. It has come so far now. Good luck man. peace

Pete

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2013 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Holy shitski, man.
If I was closer, I'd buy you a stout drink. I'm quite sure you could use it. Jeesh.

At least now you know what the car is capable of. Hang in there.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 07-03-2013).]

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2013 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by darkhorizon:

Considering he put 10 miles on the turbo setup if that, its probably hard to say at the moment....

Otherwise, the dang car tuned itself, but he complained of oil pressure issues before we even started making boost. FIrst hit under boost pulled up 13 degrees of timing at 11.1 afr with a good rich spike during spool and a slow march rich after a few seconds. Random fuel pressure loss was not good, but it probably didnt blow the rod bearings up by itself.

Yeah we were talking about the oil pressure while I was driving the car. I couldn't remember if it was my last L67 car or the 4.9 car that had low oil pressure when warm. I wasn't worried because I knew it could be a swap issue with the sender or gauge itself. The car has 50-60psi on cold start, driving around is about 25-30. After some pulls during tuning the pressure dropped to 10-15 and the down to nadda. Its got nothing to do with Scott. He got the car to run, drive, & idle in no time flat. I am going to yank the motor over the weekend and have a look inside.

Again, I want to thank Scott for his help and for tolerating me in my excitement. I tend to get really, really excited when I am having that much fun. Damn she was fast!!!! I cant even imagine what she can do with a full on dyno tune and 20psi.

Pete, we did it over the phone. I drove with the laptop and cell phone out near my house. I'd make a pull and try to pass along the info & data, while laughing hysterically.

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 07-03-2013).]

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2013 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BV MotorSports

4821 posts
Member since May 2001

Originally posted by Raydar:

Holy shitski, man.
If I was closer, I'd buy you a stout drink. I'm quite sure you could use it. Jeesh.

At least now you know what the car is capable of. Hang in there.

LOL I dont drink, but yes, I could use a rum & coke right now!!!
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2013 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BV MotorSports

4821 posts
Member since May 2001
BTW, oil pressure was pegged to the right when I started it.

http://www.youtube.com/watc...3Z8&feature=youtu.be
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 49 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock