Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  My 88 Fiero GT 14k miles (Page 28)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 49 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
My 88 Fiero GT 14k miles by BV MotorSports
Started on: 03-16-2012 02:48 PM
Replies: 1936 (68280 views)
Last post by: BV MotorSports on 01-13-2017 07:45 PM
troyboy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2013 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bmwguru:

No, that is my build of Michael's car mptighe on the forum

Sorry! BTW great build and dyno numbers on Michaels car.

[This message has been edited by troyboy (edited 01-19-2013).]

IP: Logged
BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2013 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did I ever mention the part about my fuel system? We had a problem way back with the car only having 22psi of fuel pressure. When we dropped the tank, Charlie found a USED walbro 190lph pump and ethanol fuel damaged feed line. We also found the 68lb delphi injectors are only 50lb according to ZZP when they ran the numbers. It now has a 340lph Aeromotive stealth pump but we decided to leave the 50lb injectors. They didn't leave us much room on the IDC side though.

Other awesome bits:
The feed line fitting Dean used to the turbo was actually the fitting from a Saginaw power steering pump and hose clamped in place
Nylon lock nuts were used to hold the turbo to the Y-pipe
The 3" downpipe is touching the firewall, a/c line & coolant hardline.. oh and it has a 3bolt flange where is meets the exhaust instead of a v-band
The coil packs are mounted right above the exhaust and are touching the fuel line
The exhaust Dean cobbled together where it goes from 3" to 2 1/4 actually has about 3/4" of the smaller pipe stuck into the larger pipe to create an L shape so 30% of the inner diameter is essentially blocked
#5 fuel injector was leaking from a torn 0-ring and fuel puddled on the intake
My HT front suspension front suspension is messed up. The coil overs are rubbing the O shape opening in the front crossmember where they pass through to attach to the top mount. I need to call and ask about that.

There is a bunch of other little stuff that just gets me more angry everytime I think about it....

Moral of the story:
If you can do the work yourself, DO IT! Don't be an idiot like me.

Other than the front suspension, everything has been repaired. I am seriously thinking about selling the car. All it needs is paint for the few body mods Dean performed. But I know, I'd get pennies on the dollar I dumped into it. So, maybe I need to let it set in the garage for a while and cool off. I don't even want to drive it right now.
mptighe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2013 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BV MotorSports:

Take a minute and let it sit. Try to arrange a drive in someone else's Fiero if you can find someone with a nicer built one similar to what you wanted. Remind yourself of what you were shooting for. Don't take that kind of loss on top of everything else. You'll never forgive yourself. We both survived Bill and other crap. You'll get through this.

[This message has been edited by mptighe (edited 01-28-2013).]

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2013 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mptighe:

Take a minute and let it sit. Try to arrange a drive in someone else's Fiero if you can find someone with a nicer built one similar to what you wanted. Remind yourself of what you were shooting for. Don't take that kind of loss on top of everything else. You'll never forgive yourself. We both survived Bill and other crap. You'll get through this.

Dare not speak the devils name!

Meh, just angry and frustrated beyond words right now.
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2013 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ill buy it!
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2013 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, selling it at this point would not be a good move. Just put it away for a while if you're tired of it. When it's done and you're driving it I'll bet you will be happy you didn't sell it. I'd be frustrated too if it was my car.
VikingRedBaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2013 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mattwa:

Ill buy it!

You trying to fill up that new garage already?
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2013 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now the MAF sensor and MAP sensor aren't reading.... Meh............... of course guess where my spare MAF is setting? Yep, at Deans shop.
nosrac

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2013 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Now the MAF sensor and MAP sensor aren't reading.... Meh............... of course guess where my spare MAF is setting? Yep, at Deans shop.

Are you getting 12v or whatever it is from the harness? If so then it's probably the ground.
Justinbart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2013 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JustinbartSend a Private Message to JustinbartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Did I ever mention the part about my fuel system? We had a problem way back with the car only having 22psi of fuel pressure. When we dropped the tank, Charlie found a USED walbro 190lph pump and ethanol fuel damaged feed line. We also found the 68lb delphi injectors are only 50lb according to ZZP when they ran the numbers. It now has a 340lph Aeromotive stealth pump but we decided to leave the 50lb injectors. They didn't leave us much room on the IDC side though.

Other awesome bits:
The feed line fitting Dean used to the turbo was actually the fitting from a Saginaw power steering pump and hose clamped in place
The 3" downpipe is touching the firewall, a/c line & coolant hardline.. oh and it has a 3bolt flange where is meets the exhaust instead of a v-band
The coil packs are mounted right above the exhaust and are touching the fuel line
The exhaust Dean cobbled together where it goes from 3" to 2 1/4 actually has about 3/4" of the smaller pipe stuck into the larger pipe to create an L shape so 30% of the inner diameter is essentially blocked
My HT front suspension front suspension is messed up. The coil overs are rubbing the O shape opening in the front crossmember where they pass through to attach to the top mount. I need to call and ask about that.

There is a bunch of other little stuff that just gets me more angry everytime I think about it....

Moral of the story:

Other than the front suspension, everything has been repaired. I am seriously thinking about selling the car. All it needs is paint for the few body mods Dean performed. But I know, I'd get pennies on the dollar I dumped into it. So, maybe I need to let it set in the garage for a while and cool off. I don't even want to drive it right now.

Well, do you want it to look pretty or perform?

------------------
Turbo 3800 E85 F23 5spd spec5
11.17@132.6

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2013 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Justinbart:

Yes
PFF
System Bot
Justinbart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2013 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JustinbartSend a Private Message to JustinbartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you wanted both, you took it to the wrong guy.

------------------
Turbo 3800 E85 F23 5spd spec5
11.17@132.6

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2013 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you wanted both, you took it to the wrong guy.

LOL I know that now! The more we look, the more we find wrong. Even the front suspension is wrong. Atleast Richard at HT is taking care of it.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2013 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...I am seriously thinking about selling the car. All it needs is paint for the few body mods Dean performed....

You finally are within shouting distance of having it like you want it.
Just park it for a bit if you need to. You'll kick yourself if you sell it.

At the end of the day, it's all just stuff. Stuff can be fixed. (Not to minimize your frustration, but in the simplest terms, it's still true.)

Hang in there. Don't let all the sh!t be for nothing.
VikingRedBaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2013 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:
Hang in there. Don't let all the sh!t be for nothing.

I see what you did there !!!

Very clever.

Christine

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2013 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes

I have been watching this thread from the beginning; I have waited for good news and read all the comments. Until now, I did not have anything to say, but I will have to say from my own experience, when you spend a large amount of money on a dream car the question “Well, do you want it to look pretty or perform?” Is not in the vocabulary. It should be both without a question.

I do not have a thread like this because I just did not have the time and people outside of this community did my car so it was not worth posting. I do understand your pain and know about disappointment. I do know others that have had similar experiences with a Fiero project; you would have to go to the archives to see them.

So yes, it should preform and look pretty! Without a doubt!
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2013 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whats the deal on good old Dean by the way? Things have calmed down and no one seems to be trying to castrate him lately
darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2013 07:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I ran 50's for many years without problems. They have more than enough room on pump gas to max out a mild motor setup.
dajack761

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2013 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dajack761Send a Private Message to dajack761Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Other awesome bits:

Moral of the story:

Dude, seriously, just walk away from it for awhile. Don't sell it.
nosrac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2013 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dajack761:

Dude, seriously, just walk away from it for awhile. Don't sell it.

X2, that is what I am doing!
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2013 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL.. I just have to laugh anymore. So Dean moved the MAP sensor to the C500 area (big no-no having the MAP on such a long vac line). But that isn't the worst part, he tied it into the vac line running to the CC vacuum canister (also moved to the C500 area)! WTF was he thinking? I guess "show" doesn't = go!

The MAF is dead, however. I just picked up a new Delphi part. Charlie has the car running on Speed Density to get the initial tuning and its now purring like a kitten. I have to drop off the new MAF in a few hours on my way to school. Cough, cough.. maybe I am getting sick and wont be able to go to school tonight.
PFF
System Bot
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2013 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nitroheadz28:

Whats the deal on good old Dean by the way? Things have calmed down and no one seems to be trying to castrate him lately

Oh they are, its just behind the scenes and by people wearing badges. I posted in the trash can thread.
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2013 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nitroheadz28:

Oh they are, its just behind the scenes and by people wearing badges. I posted in the trash can thread.

A lot has happened!

Stay tuned! In two days I will either have a full refund or you will have Dean’s mug shot to look at.
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2013 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I spoke to SGT Burns too!

Just so you guys know, that have seen all the pics... Dean told SGT Burns, "I built Steven's engine from the ground up, it is a fully built race engine".

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 01-29-2013).]

johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2013 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So has he been arrested yet?
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2013 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

See my post above!
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2013 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I thought you were having Dean finish your car, so I would assume you'd know more about what Dean is doing these days than the rest of us.
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2013 07:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, I am giving Dean the opportunity to do the right thing. I have already paid in full as we all know. I tried to put myself into his situation, wanting someone to keep faith and believe in me. I know I am taking an extreme chance here. I don't communicate as closely as I should because life gets in the way...time crunches, kids sports, etc. I am sure your lives are all busy. However, as far as I know he has not been arrested. I will have to call down and see what is going on. Is there something more I should know about?
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2013 07:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes, I am giving Dean the opportunity to do the right thing. I have already paid in full as we all know. I tried to put myself into his situation, wanting someone to keep faith and believe in me. I know I am taking an extreme chance here. I don't communicate as closely as I should because life gets in the way...time crunches, kids sports, etc. I am sure your lives are all busy. However, as far as I know he has not been arrested. I will have to call down and see what is going on. Is there something more I should know about?

John, you are way too smart to be doing something so incredibly dumb. Damn man, I hope you know what you are doing. How is he going to do anything being broke? I cant possibly imagine anyone being stupid enough to give Dean Cain a dime.
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2013 07:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I paid him in full 2 years ago. At this point why don't you just post everything you know about this case? What I mean is post all the agencies involved along with all the charges levied, and all the folks involved. This way we can all make informed decisions. I know I made the choice to give Dean a chance to do the right thing and finish mine. I know I am taking a huge chance. However, I would like to know the full story that you and some others possess. I have read the full thread and got bits and pieces but never the full picture.

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 01-30-2013).]

Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2013 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Johnny, I'm just curious when was the last time you were at Dean's to look at your car? Based on the pictures of that mess that was on the trailer recently I have to think you've gone to the shop in person to see your car's condition? That's why you're ok leaving it there? If not, seems like you should and take a trailer with you. BV's right it takes money to finish a project and by all accounts Dean is out. Everything he needs to do to finish your car will take cash he doesn't have. Hope it works out for you.
I've lost track any other members with cars still at his shop?
PFF
System Bot
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2013 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I paid him in full 2 years ago. At this point why don't you just post everything you know about this case? What I mean is post all the agencies involved along with all the charges levied, and all the folks involved. This way we can all make informed decisions. I know I made the choice to give Dean a chance to do the right thing and finish mine. I know I am taking a huge chance. However, I would like to know the full story that you and some others possess. I have read the full thread and got bits and pieces but never the full picture.

The majority has.. Paul posted all the agencies that have been contacted and I have posted all the info for the PD, Sheriff and Governors Office of Consumer Protection. But you already know this............so your comments above make NO sense.

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 01-30-2013).]

BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2013 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

John

I’m not trying to be cryptic here it’s a very simple read!

Yesterday SGT Burns the investigator for the Cherokee County sheriff’s office talk to Dean about the theft of my engine. Dean confessed to SGT Burns that he did in fact put my engine into someone else’s car. Dean was given the choice to refund me all my money that includes the cost of my engine, the $8000.00 I paid him and the missing parts from my car. Dean needs 14,800 dollars and he has two days to pay me. He has yet to contact me!

It’s time for all the supporters of Dean to help a brother out… loan him some money so he can pay me. If not Dean is going to jail… he will spend well more than $14,000 dollars for his defense as anything over $500 dollars in Georgia is a felony.

See its simple… once again Dean is getting a chance to do the right thing. I told SGT Burns to prepare the arrest warrant because Dean has a history of not following thru. We will all see!

[This message has been edited by BlackThunderGT (edited 01-30-2013).]

fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2013 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The majority has.. Paul posted all the agencies that have been contacted and I have posted all the info for the PD, Sheriff and Governors Office of Consumer Protection. But you already know this............so your comments above make NO sense.

I think he is looking for more details of the actions that have taken place or are scheduled to take place. For example:
How many people are attempting to press charges. Is it 3 or 10+, the number of actual complaintants could be important to know.
To claim theft/fraud, each complaintant would need to put a value on their claim, so how much are each of the involved parties going after. 3 people going after 5K each is completely different than 10 people going after 15K each.
Has Dean been arrested, or just questioned? Has he been indited yet, or is there a pending court date? As long as Dean is free, he probably is doing something with his time to pay his current bills and "might" be trying to work his way out of this issue.

Edit... information like what BlackThunder just shared, but for all parties currently involved.

[This message has been edited by fieroguru (edited 01-30-2013).]

johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2013 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I cannot defend Dean's actions of the past. I don't know all of his, or anyone else's for that matter, dealings. I uunderstand there may be things going on in the background that we are not being informed of. I don't think anyone in this situation is going ot come out satisfied even if Dean does go to jail. I can confirm that I just spoke with Dean and that the police did come to his shop yesterday. As I understand it the police feel this is a civil and not a criminal matter. Again, I cannot tell what the truth is because I get two different stories.

There was another question about when the last time I saw my car was. That' a tough one to answer in truth. I want to go with about 9 months to a year ago but I couldn't be exact.

I had a very gracious offer from a few of our forum members which shows there are some fantastic hearts out there. they told me to go get the car and bring it to them and they would finish it for the costs of materials and parts. I can't tell you how good that made me feel and how tempting that offer is.
nosrac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2013 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I had a very gracious offer from a few of our forum members which shows there are some fantastic hearts out there. they told me to go get the car and bring it to them and they would finish it for the costs of materials and parts. I can't tell you how good that made me feel and how tempting that offer is.

So, whats the problem? You may NOT have a car to take to them if you wait too long.

Play poker much, as I see you are a gambler. You gotta know when to hold em and know when to fold em.

Good luck as I really hope it works out for you.
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2013 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I understand that situation and no I am not a gambler. I do remember that song though! Just trying to give a man a second chance is how I viewed it. Man, this could go bad...
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2013 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I cannot defend Dean's actions of the past. I don't know all of his, or anyone else's for that matter, dealings. I uunderstand there may be things going on in the background that we are not being informed of. I don't think anyone in this situation is going ot come out satisfied even if Dean does go to jail. I can confirm that I just spoke with Dean and that the police did come to his shop yesterday. As I understand it the police feel this is a civil and not a criminal matter. Again, I cannot tell what the truth is because I get two different stories.

There was another question about when the last time I saw my car was. That' a tough one to answer in truth. I want to go with about 9 months to a year ago but I couldn't be exact.

Edit: Never mind just got off the phone with SGT Burns... stay tuned!

[This message has been edited by BlackThunderGT (edited 01-30-2013).]

nosrac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2013 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I understand that situation and no I am not a gambler. I do remember that song though! Just trying to give a man a second chance is how I viewed it. Man, this could go bad...

I'm all about second chances but in the end it's about finishing your car. As I see it, taking cars off his plate will help him and you out as you already have other offers.

Hell, I think your car will be done sooner with another shop than with Dean, as it has been way too long already.

I know you probably won't get all your $$$ back but cut your losses and try to work something else out with Dean.

I would try to get a lil cash back and some custom parts like a custom bumper, hood or something of value. Aren't there tons of parts laying around?

Enough is enough already and I don't think Dean can do quality work with all the stress of lawsuits, rushing builds, and maybe going to jail. I know my creative juices would be severely hampered.
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2013 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I can confirm that I just spoke with Dean and that the police did come to his shop yesterday. As I understand it the police feel this is a civil and not a criminal matter. Again, I cannot tell what the truth is because I get two different stories.

There was another question about when the last time I saw my car was. That' a tough one to answer in truth.

Well, there are things that are civil (my engine) and criminal (my parts). No doubt about it. Funny how Dean will explain it off that it is "just a civil matter" like it is no big deal. The civil part is the least of his worries. The thing is John, how can you, or anyone else, believe a single word that comes out of that crooks mouth? SGT Burns told me the same thing yesterday about Paul. If Dean doesnt pay him, he is going to press charges, and Dean will go to jail.

Here is the thing.. Dean committed many crimes. Some are much easy to prove than others. Personally I dont care what he goes to jail for... so long as he goes to jail. I wrote him off long ago, I know I'll probably never get a dime back. I want him in jail more than I want money. FACT.

Do yourself a favor and call SGT JJ Burns yourself.

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 01-30-2013).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 49 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock