Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  My 88 Fiero GT 14k miles (Page 24)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 49 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
My 88 Fiero GT 14k miles by BV MotorSports
Started on: 03-16-2012 02:48 PM
Replies: 1936 (68280 views)
Last post by: BV MotorSports on 01-13-2017 07:45 PM
mptighe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2012 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogt28:

Listen to him, he knows what he's talking about. I even back up his comment.

I'm curious, why do ring manufacturers suggest a break-in period as well then?
IP: Logged
bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2012 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dark Horizon cracks me up...he is like that little dog that has to bark at everyone to pretend to be the big dog. I had a tech that worked for me that had the exact same personality. I fired him before lunch on his first day.

BV can do whatever he wants with his motor. I agree with Justin that the clutch should be broken in properly. I personally like to put some miles on all my builds before I spend money to dyno it....

Dave
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2012 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I kind of look at it this way....could I be wrong for breaking it in? Always come up with the same answer: No. Then ask if you could be wrong by not breaking it in per manufacturer directions: Yes. A good meturlagist (which I studied a bit during me Physics BS/MS) can tell what has been done to the metal and why it has failed. I figure it isn't worth chancing. Still, I find metal crap in the oil during the first break in service and 99% less in the second oil change. There is some reason they tell us to break them in. What probably depends on who you ask.
darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2012 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mptighe:

Believe it or not, there are people that know more than you do.

Great, let me know when you find him and bring him here.

You keep talking about the engineers and how they know more than anyone else (except you apparently),

Billy bob the engine rebuilder is not an engineer. And dont get me started on engineers because they love to make things more complicated than they need to be.

Will rings cause catastrophic failure? Probably not, but it will cause issues with the engine, and reduce the longevity.

You couldnt even begin to explain how rings work, yet you are giving seasoned advice on how engine rings breakin procedure effects their life. Have you ever installed a piston ring into a piston?

You don't agree, we get it.

It really just comes down to bmwexpert being wrong all the time, which means "i dont agree".... The reality is he is wrong and I am right, so why is it he is the one that doesnt agree with me?

I am sure BMWguy knows how to replace oil filters on his luxury imports, but it doesnt mean crap when it comes to specifics in the 3800 applications.

Just becaue you can do something extremely carefully, it doesnt mean you need to either.

TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2012 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
DH you seem to be an experienced 3800 builder and your dragstrip times reflect that but you don`t seem to have any people skills whatsoever.
Even a lot of the most experienced motorheads will discuss things with a person and try to explain why their view on a certain subject may be more accurate than the person they are talking to.
You start off seemingly trying to make the person you are talking to feel that they should not even be working on tonka toys, much less engines.
I think you are so eaten up with your lack of recognition for your achievements that you have to try to ridicule everything that someone you don`t agree with says.
But, considering that most of the guys on here dismiss your outrageous claims I guess this is a moot point.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post12-18-2012 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXGOOD:

I too have a friend that still lives in Mommies basement. He is always right, especially when it comes to WOW.

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2012 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by darkhorizon:

bob the engine rebuilder is not an engineer. And dont get me started on engineers because they love to make things more complicated than they need to be.

I literally almost pissed my pants laughing.. thats what I call Deans "30k engine builder" aka Chuck. You guys did make the connection on that, yes? Anyone that knows Chuck's mechanic skillzzz, wouldn't let that guy near a Matchbox car.

To you DH for atleast adding some comic relief on this. As Paul said, all we can do is laugh at this point. So for that, thank you. And yes, I always try (try being the key word) to ignore your backhanded compliments and out right insults.

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 12-18-2012).]

mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2012 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BV MotorSports:

I literally almost pissed my pants laughing.. thats what I call Deans "30k engine builder" aka Chuck. You guys did make the connection on that, yes? Anyone that knows Chuck's mechanic skillzzz, wouldn't let that guy near a Matchbox car.

To you DH for atleast adding some comic relief on this. As Paul said, all we can do is laugh at this point. So for that, thank you. And yes, I always try (try being the key word) to ignore your backhanded compliments and out right insults.

Yeah, but he's lumping your current guy in with that too, as well as any other guy you would go to that would try to rebuild a 3800. No matter which way you do this, unless it's his way, he's going to say it's wrong.
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2012 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah, but he's lumping your current guy in with that too, as well as any other guy you would go to that would try to rebuild a 3800. No matter which way you do this, unless it's his way, he's going to say it's wrong.

If so that's his opinion. I know Charlie personally and he is taking very good care of me and my car. I know he is very well respected in the local community and is only 15min away. All I need at this point.
FieroWannaBe

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2012 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://papers.sae.org/2004-01-2917/

EDIT:

and http://papers.sae.org/2007-01-1250/

[This message has been edited by FieroWannaBe (edited 12-18-2012).]

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2012 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rings are in, she is getting buttoned up. I could use some good luck my way! Come on girl, don't let me down again..
PFF
System Bot
Formula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2012 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rings are in, she is getting buttoned up. I could use some good luck my way! Come on girl, don't let me down again..

Dementia

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2012 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DementiaSend a Private Message to DementiaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just make sure the ring end gap is right. I didn't have mine right n ran timing a little to high, rings had no where to go but out. The end result was a blown motor.
IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2012 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

I too have a friend that still lives in Mommies basement. He is always right, especially when it comes to WOW.

Not to beat a dead horse but so much of that goes on in any thread DH posts. But DH, if you know so much, why were you always calling Loyde for help back when he was doing 3800 work? This isn't conjecture it's fact.

As TXGOOD stated, "your people skills suck" (paraphrased). You built a fast turboed 3800 and your braggand nature dismisses this because you are too damn arrogant to see the good that people are doing on their own builds. These people may not know as much as you know but neither did you when you started compared to others.

If I want a fast Fiero with a turboed 3800 that looks like crap but could smoke about anything on the road I might ask you for advice but it would probably never happen since you treat everyone as though they are stupid for even attempting to do things that may differ from your "so-called" knowledge.

I'll end with that since I just heard your mom call you for supper. (tic)
IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2012 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

IwannaIRM

1607 posts
Member since Jul 2001
Don't post facts and real data. It's irrelevant compared to DH's years of experience, knowledge and ego. Besides, it was probably written by an engineer, and don't even get him started on engineers.

Originally posted by FieroWannaBe:

http://papers.sae.org/2004-01-2917/

EDIT:

and http://papers.sae.org/2007-01-1250/

darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2012 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IwannaIRM:

Not to beat a dead horse but so much of that goes on in any thread DH posts. But DH, if you know so much, why were you always calling Loyde for help back when he was doing 3800 work? This isn't conjecture it's fact.

I never talked to loyde, ever. Nor did I ask him for help, ever.

I did ask him about some tuning endeavor that he had some time ago, but nothing came of it.

As TXGOOD stated, "your people skills suck" (paraphrased). You built a fast turboed 3800 and your braggand nature dismisses this because you are too damn arrogant to see the good that people are doing on their own builds. These people may not know as much as you know but neither did you when you started compared to others.

If I want a fast Fiero with a turboed 3800 that looks like crap but could smoke about anything on the road I might ask you for advice but it would probably never happen since you treat everyone as though they are stupid for even attempting to do things that may differ from your "so-called" knowledge.

Why do you think I care about what you think of me?

Don't post facts and real data. It's irrelevant compared to DH's years of experience, knowledge and ego. Besides, it was probably written by an engineer, and don't even get him started on engineers.

Its a book you can BUY that would explain what break in procedures produce which results... If you want to buy it, read it, then interpret the situations presented by BV's ring install, and offer an opinion on what is going to happen by all means do it. The problem is there is no "fact" posted there, nor would there be 'fact" in the book, just results of experiments you could compare against.

[This message has been edited by darkhorizon (edited 12-19-2012).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-19-2012 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IwannaIRM:

Quoted for truth. Yeah, I am an azz, but only to those that really, really need it.

rcp builders

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2012 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rcp buildersSend a Private Message to rcp buildersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dyno tune this weekend if my new piston rings arrive today.

SOOOOO, what did she RUN?? She is running, no??? Ray
Justinbart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2012 05:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JustinbartSend a Private Message to JustinbartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

------------------
Turbo 3800 E85 F23 5spd spec5
11.17@132.6

Formula

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2012 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
#s!

Hopefully the dyno was video taped!
Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2012 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He's probably busy filing a lawsuit against the latest shop right now for not working on his car through the holiday...
PFF
System Bot
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2012 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just went back a way and tried to catch up on some of the activities. Back to Dec. 14. I keep seeing Georgia Fiero Club brought up in this.

Let me say this! The Georgia Fiero Club is not a part of Whodeanie's Customs nor is Whodeanie's Customs a part of Georgia Fieros! We are totally separate!. Dean, however was a member of the Georgia Fiero Club, and that's the limits of association. Some members have had work done at Whodeanie's and or bought parts or had service done at Whodeanie's. Myself included. If they were happy or not, it was never reported to Georgia Fieros. That's none of our business.

Our members went to help out members of the Fiero Community. Not only a business owner, but the customers , too. Just as we have done in so many other instances, including the Joel Project. We were not the only people helping to move during that week. There were other employees and individuals, but never did I see them rough-handle any parts or vehicles. The only damage I know of that occurred was to a completed rebody that was being stored in Woodstock. It was transported to the local owner during the move and the air dam was damaged when removing it from the trailer. That person has never posted that incident on this forum. Georgia Fiero members were only involved in the loading onto the trailer.

Raydar's posting is accurate about the treatment of BVM's body panels as well as other parts. Remember, we moved a 15,000 foot facility into a 5000 foot facility. BVM's panels were separate from any other panels in the shop, as I remember they weren't out in the general shop area presumably to prevent damage. They were all wrapped before they were moved from Woodstock to Canton. Again, to protect them from damage. I remember admiring the nice finish. When they were delivered to Canton, I believe they were taken into the office area, again to protect them.

Please don't ask Georgia Fieros to become involved. It's not going to happen, and that's not in support or opposition of anyone. If any club member wants to check things out for someone, we have no objection to that, but they are acting on their own behalf and not as a representative of Georgia Fieros, Inc.

We have only one member anywhere near Canton. That member is aware of what's been written in this thread and has yet to make an offer to become involved on anyone's behalf, so I wouldn't expect them to at this point.

I do remember that someone had taken pictures in the new shop after everything was moved in. It showed the back end of the shop and how things were placed. I don't remember where I saw them, but if you're really interested, you might go back and review every page of this thread from the time the move took place. I'll do what I can to see if I can find them. If so, I'll post.

But from here on, please don't associate Georgia Fieros with anything you feel went wrong with your car, parts or services at Whodeanie's Customs.

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2012 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jefrysuko:

He's probably busy filing a lawsuit against the latest shop right now for not working on his car through the holiday...

Oh I am sorry Pumpkin, I guess I should have checked with the forum before I went on my Christmas vacation.

Why don't you worry about your rusted, clapped out shitbox & piss off. Idiot.
Jefrysuko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2012 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't have to worry about my rusted, clapped out shitbox because I have about 1/100th of what you have into yours. Also I created a realistic project scope which I completed within a couple months so I'm driving mine now!

Enjoy your project. I'll come back again in another dozen pages to see where you're at!
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2012 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't have to worry about my rusted, clapped out shitbox because I have about 1/100th of what you have into yours.!

It shows.. lol
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2012 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jefrysuko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2012 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

Yeah, I guess that's what happens when you hit BV close to the mark!
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2012 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah, I guess that's what happens when you hit BV close to the mark!

No, its what happens when YOU COME LOOKING FOR A FIGHT. Dont be coy now, jr.

Soooo predictable..

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 12-29-2012).]

Justinbart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2012 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JustinbartSend a Private Message to JustinbartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Today is Saturday.

------------------
11.17@132.6

Pete Matos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2012 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Honestly I do not understand why people are trolling BV's thread here, I mean he is just one of the folks who got taken advantage of by the shop in question and he is just trying to get the car drivable here. I know he was pretty vocal initially and said some things he probably should not have but I fully understand why he did what he did. If it were not for him informing everyone on here of the issuess some other folks might have had even worse things happening to their cars and parts. If he lived closer I would personally try to help him get his car going and even give him a Tig welding lesson like he was joking LOL.... While I don't know him personally I'd like to think he would do the same for me. Hell I'd like to think ANY Fiero nutjob like myself would do what they could to help another Fiero nutjob.... Peace

Pete

mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2012 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BV did you ever get to the dyno, or are you waiting to make sure everything is stable first?
PFF
System Bot
Dementia

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2012 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DementiaSend a Private Message to DementiaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess when you put it on the net you have to take the good and the bad. Unfortunately there's more bad than good. All we can do in the immortal words of Joe Dirt "Keep on keepin on." Nah theres more good than bad though. A lot of helpful friendly people out there.
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2012 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BV did you ever get to the dyno, or are you waiting to make sure everything is stable first?

I don't know. Before I left to go visit my family I told Paul I was going to take a break from all the forums etc. I was way to stressed out. And that is exactly what I did. Charlie told me it should be ready when I get back if he didnt go to Indiana to visit his family for the holidays. I haven't spoken with him since the 22nd or so. TBH, I think Paul is the only person outside of my family I have spoken with at all in the last week. Charlie is going to "run errands" in the car for a week or so, make sure everything is ok and then flog it on the dyno. If everything goes well, we are going to tune it on "high boost" and then set it to 8-10psi and drive it like that. For those that have been down this road before. The car is going to make, what its going to make. Whatever that number may be. It just depends on how well it responds.

Pete, thanks.. I'd sure take those welding lessons! Actually my oldest is taking welding in high school (VoTech) and is the top of his class. He is shooting for his WABO cert by graduation and then he is going to go for his underwater welding cert. That scares the hell out of me TBH. So now he says he'll do all the welding for me.. lol

I am not worried about these clowns. We all know exactly what they are up to by coming in here and making these snide comments. I guess their own life is too boring and pathetic otherwise. Like I said, so predictable. If they don't like me, or want to make it out like Dean didn't do anthing wrong, lets see them put their money where their mouth is and take their business to Whodeanies.

Justinbart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2012 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JustinbartSend a Private Message to JustinbartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Michelle did you ever get to the dyno, or are you waiting to make sure everything is stable first?

------------------
11.17@132.6

dajack761

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2012 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dajack761Send a Private Message to dajack761Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Good luck!
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2012 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Justinbart:

Michelle did you ever get to the dyno, or are you waiting to make sure everything is stable first?

Since I know you're directing that at me, I'll go ahead and answer. The car isn't in my possession yet, so it's not my schedule at play. Dave's been driving it and working on little issues as they come up. The car is 25 years old and had pretty serious issues when I sent it to him. I'd rather he get everything right before he starts pushing it too hard. Should be soon but I don't have an exact date.
bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2012 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Since I know you're directing that at me, I'll go ahead and answer. The car isn't in my possession yet, so it's not my schedule at play. Dave's been driving it and working on little issues as they come up. The car is 25 years old and had pretty serious issues when I sent it to him. I'd rather he get everything right before he starts pushing it too hard. Should be soon but I don't have an exact date.

I hate getting sucked into this...lol. I haven't really done much with any fieros lately due to the weather here in NJ. I had to put my all season tires on michaels car to be able to drive it because the temps have been in the upper 20's. Justin, you will be the first to know about Michael's car once I can get it over to the dyno shop. The car is fast, seems reliable and the only issues it has are leftover ones from before it came to my shop that Michael wants fixed.

fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2012 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Placement of parts early on in the move. This is about 1/4 to 1/3 of what was finally moved and placed along the back wall.

Copyright 2012, Georgia Fieros, Inc.
1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2012 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh I am sorry Pumpkin, I guess I should have checked with the forum before I went on my Christmas vacation.

I wonder what kind of insult would have been thrown at me if I had voiced my opinion similar to his...

Might want to make sure things are going according to your timeline, wouldn't want you to get caught up in another lawsuit....

(I'm just having fun with this thread now... )
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-29-2012 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bmwguru... Rip one for me, then leave the windows up when mptighe picks it up.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 49 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock