Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  I want to help out a member, I have an idea, and I need your help. PLEASE READ!!! (Page 72)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
I want to help out a member, I have an idea, and I need your help. PLEASE READ!!! by Hulki U. My-BFF
Started on: 10-30-2009 11:35 AM
Replies: 3149 (130693 views)
Last post by: JohnWPB on 05-27-2022 03:58 PM
NickBW

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2009 05:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NickBWClick Here to visit NickBW's HomePageSend a Private Message to NickBWEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw this story posted on another automotive message board and I must say I teared up. Great work guys you guys rock! I remember how extraordinarily helpful and kind the general PFF populous was when was still active here and so hearing such a great story about what you guys did didn't surprise me that much. I wish I had caught this so that I could have sent in some money to help.. Anyway, I just had to dig up my old account and thank you guys for all of your hard efforts. Bravo guys, bravo.

Brilliant looking car!
My thoughts prayers go to Tyler and his family.
IP: Logged
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2009 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

Hey Hulki nice to see you're goin home my friend .... yep this thread has fizzled down alot .. did you see the youtube of the swap?
Danyel

Hey thanks Daniel. It is soon time to go. I didn't get to watch the youtube video because our bandwidth is severely limited. I hope to watch it when I get back to the states. It would be nice to hear from Tyler after the swap though.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2009 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have your orders and next duty station yet?
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2009 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

You have your orders and next duty station yet?

No orders yet. Next duty station Fort Livingroom, PA.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2009 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

No orders yet. Next duty station Fort Livingroom, PA.

Duty would be family time I presume then..
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2009 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Duty would be family time I presume then..

That and me and hulki have a few fieros to put on the road

Mustang Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2009 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mustang TomSend a Private Message to Mustang TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All I can say is just wow, this is one amazing group of people!

There was a link to a news story about this project for Tyler posted on the Black Mustang Club forums, and I have to admit that something must have drifted into my eyes when I was watching about what so many members of this club pulled together to do.

One thing I've learned as a member of car clubs, although all of those are Mustang clubs (I know, I know!!!) is that true bonds can be created, even from just a website. As we like to say in the BMC, "It's the cars that bring us together, but the friendships that keep us together." What this club did, however, has me simply speechless. I haven't seen such a great effort by so many for such a great cause in a very long time and just wanted to register as a member of this forum to express my appreciation for helping out Tyler and letting him have a lot of enjoyment out of something he loves in the time that he has left with us.

Gotta admit, us car people tend to stick together, and right here is proof!!!

Never know, maybe one day I'll own a Fiero myself. Every car I'd owned prior to my Mustang was a Pontiac...and had my heart set on a Firebird but we all know what happened there. Anyway, if I ever DO get that Fiero that I've wanted since the 80's, then I would consider it a great honor to call myself a member of this club! WAY TO GO!!! And again, thank you for what you've stepped up to do as a club. It's definitely noticed and appreciated across all forms of car enthusiasts!!

[This message has been edited by Mustang Tom (edited 12-22-2009).]

Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2009 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool that you came & found this topic and registered to say that.
DeLorean00

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2009 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
MustangTom, Thanks for stopping by and letting us know how you feel.

We would love to have you buy a Fiero, although you don't need a Fiero to be apart of this group. You just need to be a car nut, there are lots of interesting threads going here (stop by the Off Topic if you get a chance.) But I would be willing to bet if you spend much time here you will find yourself with a 2 seater, mid engine, sports car in your drive way.
Mustang Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2009 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mustang TomSend a Private Message to Mustang TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm definitely a car nut...granted, a car nut with all the mechanical skills of say, a cabbage. And since part of me is still loyal to Pontiac (may she rest in peace) I do believe I'll be hanging around!

Say, do we have any members in eastern NC? I would love to go for a ride in a Fiero. Been wanting to do that since '85!

[This message has been edited by Mustang Tom (edited 12-22-2009).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2009 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2.5 The video was perfect !

Like someone else said before, some dust must have somehow floated into my eye at some point while viewing.

Someone needs to submit the videos and the story to car crazy for sure.

I submitted something to the big O.

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 12-23-2009).]

PFF
System Bot
nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2009 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys! Just wanted to check in with you and wish all of you a very Merry Christmas! Tyler went for a drive with his friend Nate today in the yellow rig. He also took his brother out for a drive last night. Jay was outside listening to the boys... you could hear them a couple miles from our house really getting on the gas and "blowing out the carbon" as my Papa Cass always like to say. I have no idea what that means, but it sounds good Anyway.. wanted to let you know all is going good here as we are trying to get ready for Christmas. I have to say it is not without its difficulties... at least for this tired old mom.

I am super happy to hear you are coming home Andy. What a terrific Christmas present for your family! I got a very nice email from your wife the other day too. We are still waiting on the flag delivery from the Guard but will be sure to post pics as soon as this happens. I am already trying to figure out where to put the flag pole in the spring so we can proudly display this for all to see.

------------------
Daneele - aka Tyler's mom

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2009 06:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you, Daneele, and you guys have a great Christmas as well. I won't be home in time for it, but I will have my own Christmas when I get back home. Weather permitting, I am still planning to be out in Frazee the end of January, around the 29th. Can't wait to see everybody!
carbon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2009 07:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Merry Christmas! I am glad that things are going well... awesome that the brothers are getting to spend time together in the car.

Oh... and try to get some sleep...
nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2009 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the life of a technologically challenged person. I can't figure out how to get a picture to post on my message. I posted a pic of Tyler and the flag Andy sent on caring bridge so follow that link to check it out. I also posted a thank you note I sent to Andy's paper, the star tribune, st. cloud times, and our local paper as well is doing a follow up note. Thanks again everyone!

http://www.caringbridge.org...tylershipman/journal

Chris - can you maybe email me and I can send you the pics to put on here? I am sure you can figure this out I can't seem to locate your email address. dshipman@loretel.net
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2009 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nellieship:

Welcome to the life of a technologically challenged person. I can't figure out how to get a picture to post on my message. I posted a pic of Tyler and the flag Andy sent on caring bridge so follow that link to check it out. I also posted a thank you note I sent to Andy's paper, the star tribune, st. cloud times, and our local paper as well is doing a follow up note. Thanks again everyone!

http://www.caringbridge.org...tylershipman/journal

Chris - can you maybe email me and I can send you the pics to put on here? I am sure you can figure this out I can't seem to locate your email address. dshipman@loretel.net

Email sent I copied and pasted the Caring Bridge journal post to the forum.

Tyler got his flag. Below is the letter I sent to quite a few papers including Andy's hometown paper and the star tribune in Minneapolis. Just in case it doesn't get where I sent it, I thought I would put it on here.

I want to extend a heartfelt thank you to Andy Weigle and his family. While our family is home and warm, Andy is over in Iraq serving our country. That in itself deserves a thank you of great magnitude, but while Andy was over there he was working to help our family over here. My 18-year-old son was diagnosed with terminal synovial cancer in October (http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/tylershipman). This was totally a shock for our family. While my son Tyler was in the hospital, he contacted his friends on Pennocks Fiero Forum (www.fiero.nl/forum) in the hopes he could get a little help fixing up his pride and joy, a 1986 Fiero GT. Andy took the bull by the horns and rallied the troops on this side of the ocean to jump in and help Tyler. From October until now, Tyler's car has been pretty much fully restored from paint, to body, to motor, to inside, to radio, to wheels and many, many more bells and whistles. This would have never been possible without the kindness of one soldier and a great group of dedicated generous individuals who love Fieros . The gift all of the people who donated time, parts, and money gave my son was priceless. It was never about a car, it was about my boy whose life has taken a turn none of us should ever have to face. This project gave him something to look forward to, gave him hope, gave him joy, made him smile. If that wasn't enough, Andy also arranged to have an American Flag flown on a combat mission over Irag in a UH-60 Blackhawk hlicopter on November 8, 2009. The flag has a plaque and it states "This flag is presented on behalf of members of HHC and A Co 1-150th air Assault Helicopter Battalion supporting America's war on terroism during Operation Iraqi Freedom 09-11, while deployed to FOB Delta in Al Kut, Iraq." This flag is a symbol of our great country, our brave soldiers, our patriotism. That Andy felt my son was deserving of such a symbol of heroism leaves me speechless. I am proud to be an American. Even though thank you can't express what we feel as a family, I will say it anyway. I wish Andy and his family and all of the kind people who have helped with this project a very blessed Christmas. Below is the letter accompanying the flag and also some pictures. I would much appreciate it if you could publish my thank you and the pictures so that Andy's community know what a terrific guy they have in their midst. Thanks, Daneele Shipman 41906 Cty Rd 122 Frazee, MN 56544 dshipman@loretel.net 218-334-5268

Ladies and Gentlemen, Staff and Students of Frazee-Vergas High School,
Shipman family, and Tyler. Thank you all for being here today.
Sadly, I am unable to make it in person, so I send these words instead.

My name is Sergeant Andrew Weigle and I am currently stationed in Al Kut, Iraq
with E Company's 1st-150th Assault Helicopter Battalion. I do not know
Tyler or his family personally, nor do I know Frazee, MN directly, but I feel as if I
have known both the Shipmans and the town all of my life.

Many of you know who I am through the newspapers in your area and "The Tyler Project" in
which my fellow Pontiac Fiero enthusiasts helped rebuild Tyler's 1986 Fiero.
As you know, what started as a simple idea to help out a fellow car enthusiast
blossomed into something above and beyond what I envisioned, and as the efforts
by other people grew, so did my heart and my pride at being a US Soldier.

I saw people I had never met come together with a singular vision to help a complete stranger.
I saw a town that I have never been to united by this same vision. I saw many people rally around
a local young man known for his good nature, his integrity and his honesty.

I may be in Iraq, but Tyler has shown all of us what true courage is. Smiling in the face of adversity,
Tyler has continued to be the same person he was before this all began. He has proven himself to be
strong and brave against a challenge that most of us can not imagine facing.

His mother's eloquent words on the Caring Bridge website have given me, and many many others an
insight into a close knit family affected by an invader. Rather than closing themselves off to deal with
this on their own, they have opened their hearts to all of the support and love that a town, a state, a country can give.

I am proud to know Tyler and his family, I am proud to serve, I am proud to protect our freedoms,
and I am proud to be an American.

You all have continually proven to me that my efforts in Iraq are not in vain.

A nation's flag can be a powerful symbol of pride; a flag that comes with a story behind it can mean so much more.
On Monday morning, a United States Flag was raised above this school, and has proudly flown since then.

This is no ordinary US Flag. This flag comes to Frazee, MN from Iraq. It was flown
aboard a UH-60 Blackhawk Helicopter on a combat mission on November 8th, 2009 out
of Forward Operations Base Delta, in Al Kut, Iraq.

The school has flown this flag as a favor to me, to show solidarity and support for a
young man who has given all of us so much.

I am proud to present this flag to Tyler Shipman through my brothers in arms at the
Minnesota National Guard center in Detroit Lakes on behalf of the members of
Pennock's Fiero forum, the HHC and and A Company 1-150th Air Assault Helicopter Battalion.

It is presented in celebration of Tyler's courage and life.

Thank you, and God Bless.
Andrew Weigle

[This message has been edited by Synthesis (edited 12-23-2009).]

specvgirl1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2009 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for specvgirl1Send a Private Message to specvgirl1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dear Daneele,

This is specvgirl - Hulki's wife. Whe my honey comes home from the sandbox, we will be taking a "weekend away" and can't wait to meet everyone. Give Tyler and your family the warmest holiday wishes from Andy and myself. I am looking forward to the day he comes home so we can celebrate all of the holidays he's missed. We are counting down the days!
katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2009 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to the Shipman Family. So happy to hear that Tyler is enjoying the Fiero. Makes the Holidays a bit more special this year!

Also would like to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to Andy and his Family. Very happy to hear you are coming home soon Andy.

To the rest of my Fiero family, again, I wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

May God Bless You All!

Pat
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2009 03:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I take a minute of your time to wish all here a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year... To those who have made this dream come true and our quest sucessfull GOD bless you all. I am proud to say I was part of all this and it will forever be engraved on my heart.... Daneele, Jay, Tyler, Cassie, Carter in these times of hardship may an angel of the the Lord take you under his wing and sooth away the sorrow. We as humans have lives filled with ups and downs ... the most important is to keep the faith ... Helene and I send you all the love and positive thoughts your way ..... have a wonderful christmas time and a 2010 filled with miracles ..... Andy (Hulki) stay safe my friend Merry Christmas to you and your family GOD bless.... I feel VERY privileged to count you as my friend...

greatest regards
Helene & Danyel
Levis, Québec, Canada

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 12-25-2009).]

Erik

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2009 04:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikSend a Private Message to ErikEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Merry Christmas Tyler and family and Merry Christmas to all
firebirdrestore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2009 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebirdrestoreSend a Private Message to firebirdrestoreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
merry christmass tyler
PFF
System Bot
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2009 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Barbie Porter at the Frazee Forum wrote a quick yet very beautiful article regarding the US Flag that was flown for Tyler.

While each flag represents equality, every flag is not created equally.

Recently the Frazee High School (FHS) hoisted a flag flown aboard a UH-60 Blackhawk Helicopter that participated in a combat mission Nov. 8 out of Forward Operations Base Delta, in Al Kut, Iraq.

Pennsylvania native Sgt. Andrew Weigle sent the flag, asking it be flown at the school before it was presented to FHS senior Tyler Shipman, who was recently diagnosed with a rare, aggressive cancer called synovial sarcoma.

Andrew met Tyler on Pennock's Fiero Forum, a Web site for fans of Pontiac's two-seater built from 1984 to 1988.

Tyler requested help rebuilding his car, which he wants to eventually pass down to his younger brother, Carter.

Andrew understood Tyler's request on many levels - he owns a few Fieros and helped a family member battle cancer.

Andrew offered to help rebuild the car upon his return from Iraq, possibly in January, but his fellow Pennock's Forum members decided the rebuild couldn't wait.

In mid November, Pennock's Forum members from Minnesota, California, Florida and Texas visited Frazee and rebuilt Tyler's Fiero in two days.

Andrew was able to watch the build and grand reveal via the internet, but decided to send Tyler a combat flag for his honorable battle with cancer.

FHS principal Brian Koslofsky said the gift was befitting of the high school senior, as it represents courage and strength.

"We were honored to fly the flag," he added.

The school kept the fact it was flying a very special Old Glory Dec. 14-16 top secret to ensure it would safely be delivered to Tyler and his family, parents Jay and Daneele, and siblings, Carter, 10, Cassidy, 8, and Tiffany, 21.

Two Minnesota Army National Guard Honor Guardsmen, Staff Sgt. Aaron Borgerding and Sgt. Nate Anderson, both of Moorhead, lowered the flag and presented it to FHS Vo Ag teacher Ken Hammer, who had Tyler in many of his classes.

The flag was reportedly given to Tyler by members of his senior class, along with a senior class photograph.

Staff Sgt. Andy Riewer, Frazee, who served in Iraq March 2006-June 2007, said flying a flag during a combat mission is extremely rare.

"It isn't done very often," Riewer said. "And the fact they did that for Tyler (Shipman) is a testament to how they feel about him."

Donations to defray Tyler's medical costs can be made at Frazee's United Community Bank.

A letter . . .

This letter is from Sgt. Andrew Weigle, who sparked the Tyler Shipman Fiero rebuild and recently sent a combat flag to an 18 year old who is battling cancer:

Sadly, I am unable to make it in person, so I send these words instead.

My name is Sergeant Andrew Weigle and I am currently stationed in Al Kut, Iraq with E Company's 1st-150th Assault Helicopter Battalion.

I do not know Tyler (Shipman) or his family personally, nor do I know Frazee directly, but I feel as if I have known both the Shipmans and the town all of my life.

Many of you know who I am through the newspapers in your area and "The Tyler Project" in which my fellow Pontiac Fiero enthusiasts helped rebuild Tyler's 1986 Fiero.

As you know, what started as a simple idea to help out a fellow car enthusiast blossomed into something above and beyond what I envisioned, and as the efforts by other people grew, so did my heart and my pride at being a U.S. soldier.

I saw people I had never met come together with a singular vision to help a complete stranger. I saw a town that I have never been to united by this same vision. I saw many people rally around a local young man known for his good nature, his integrity and his honesty.

I may be in Iraq, but Tyler has shown all of us what true courage is. Smiling in the face of adversity, Tyler has continued to be the same person he was before this all began. He has proven himself to be strong and brave against a challenge that most of us can not imagine facing.

His mother's eloquent words on the Caring Bridge Web site (http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/tylershipman) have given me, and many others an insight into a close knit family affected by an invader. Rather than closing themselves off to deal with this on their own, they have opened their hearts to all of the support and love that a town, a state, a country can give.

I am proud to know Tyler and his family, I am proud to serve, I am proud to protect our freedoms, and I am proud to be an American.

You all have continually proven to me that my efforts in Iraq are not in vain.

A nation's flag can be a powerful symbol of pride; a flag that comes with a story behind it can mean so much more.

On Monday morning, a United States flag was raised above this school, and has proudly flown since then.

This is no ordinary U.S. flag. This flag comes to Frazee from Iraq. It was flown aboard a UH-60 Blackhawk Helicopter on a combat mission on Nov. 8 out of Forward Operations Base Delta, in Al Kut, Iraq.

The school has flown this flag as a favor to me, to show solidarity and support for a young man who has given all of us so much.

I am proud to present this flag to Tyler through my brothers in arms at the Minnesota National Guard center in Detroit Lakes on behalf of the members of Pennock's Fiero Forum, the HHC and A Company 1-150th Air Assault Helicopter Battalion.

It is presented in celebration of Tyler's courage and life.

Thank you, and God Bless.

Andrew Weigle
lynxer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2009 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lynxerSend a Private Message to lynxerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted much lately! Ive been watching, but with the college semester coming to an end (finals finals finals) then Christmas and running my coffee business I've been busier than Tiger Woods.

Merry Christmas (belated) to all of you!

I am also a little afraid if I hang out with you guys to much I will wake up one morning addicted to fieros with 3 of them in my driveway not that it will be a bad thing

I haven't talked to Tyler in a little while I think he has been busy with family/holidays which is expected. I know he is loving the car and so happy to get out and enjoy it!

The day before Christmas some sweet laser cut hood panels came in!!!!!! WOW they look SWEET! Tyler is going to love them! I texted him the other day telling him about it. I think next week we will have to get together and put them on. I haven't looked to close, but do they just slide in? What does it take to instal?

Miss you guys! You will see alot more of me now that school is done for the semester and my next set of classes isn't nearly as rigerous.

I'm watchin craigslist/ebay for that special fiero. By "the Dells" I hope to have a fiero to roll with you guys

-lynxer (nick)
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2009 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's awesome Nick! I have to get mine up and running, and would also love to attend the Dell's. I just wish they would do it in Florida this year! LOL
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2009 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2009 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lynxer:

The day before Christmas some sweet laser cut hood panels came in!!!!!! WOW they look SWEET! Tyler is going to love them! I texted him the other day telling him about it. I think next week we will have to get together and put them on. I haven't looked to close, but do they just slide in? What does it take to instal?

Miss you guys! You will see alot more of me now that school is done for the semester and my next set of classes isn't nearly as rigerous.

I'm watchin craigslist/ebay for that special fiero. By "the Dells" I hope to have a fiero to roll with you guys

-lynxer (nick)

Hey those decklid panels, yeah they are pretty self explanitory. With the deck open the factory ones are removed, I think the custom made ones are installed the same way as the factory ones. I believe those were made by Rich (silver 85 sc) here on the forum. These correct?

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2009 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43222 posts
Member since May 2007
Thanks everyone for keeping in touch here with what is going on. I enjoy hearing about it. Great to see Ty is enjoying the car.
I hope to meet Andy (Hulki) someday too. Maybe at the 1st annual carshow in Frazee?
silver 85 sc

Feedback score:    (40)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2009 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

(nick)

Since I haven't had any complaints on them it should be a simple in and out. The last ones I tested were easily fixed with a grinder. Either way, can you let me know what you think I should change? Be sure to peel the pvc off and do something with the cut outs. They should come out easily. I hope Tyler likes them Fred thought he would. I did two dog tags for Tyler too, Fred was going to polish them, hopefully they are there or on the way.

Rich

Rich
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2009 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Thanks everyone for keeping in touch here with what is going on. I enjoy hearing about it. Great to see Ty is enjoying the car.
I hope to meet Andy (Hulki) someday too. Maybe at the 1st annual carshow in Frazee?

Well, as of now I am looking to fly in the 29th of Jan. And once we set a date for the car show in Frazee, nothing will stop me from being there.
GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2009 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well, as of now I am looking to fly in the 29th of Jan. And once we set a date for the car show in Frazee, nothing will stop me from being there.

Fargo or Minneapolis?
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2009 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GTGeff:

Fargo or Minneapolis?

I'll be flying into Fargo since it is closer.
PFF
System Bot
lynxer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2009 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lynxerSend a Private Message to lynxerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'll be flying into Fargo since it is closer.

Can't wait to have you here!

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2009 02:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Can't wait to have you here!

Thanks, Nick. Can't wait to be there!
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2009 02:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't wait to drive their. Andrew. If I'm driving from cali your driving from pa. Same with you pk86 and johnwpb
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2009 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

I can't wait to drive their. Andrew. If I'm driving from cali your driving from pa. Same with you pk86 and johnwpb

When are you planning to drive there? I am flying in the end of January just because I only have a weekend, and because the roads will be bad. When the Tyler car show happens, I will definitely be driving there.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2009 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

When are you planning to drive there? I am flying in the end of January just because I only have a weekend, and because the roads will be bad. When the Tyler car show happens, I will definitely be driving there.

Lol ill be bringin the firebird in the summer. No fiero
KennyH

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2009 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KennyHSend a Private Message to KennyHEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tyler is still making news!

http://www.startribune.com/...ksLckD8EQDUoaEyqyP4O W3ckUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aUgOy9cP3DieyckcUsI

I hope that works!
Later,
Kenny
Nohbdy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2009 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NohbdySend a Private Message to NohbdyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
must hav a cold... my throat is sore and my nose is all stuffed up.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2010 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KennyH:

Tyler is still making news!

http://www.startribune.com/...ksLckD8EQDUoaEyqyP4O W3ckUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aUgOy9cP3DieyckcUsI

I hope that works!
Later,
Kenny

Thanks Kenny!

Here is a comment that was written:
"Thank you for the much-needed perspective and the reminder about what is really important - each other. "

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2010 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well got another letter from LA producer will hkeep you posted

------------------

Shaved Lambo Doors
http://www.blackwidowfiero.com

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock