Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  I want to help out a member, I have an idea, and I need your help. PLEASE READ!!! (Page 70)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
I want to help out a member, I have an idea, and I need your help. PLEASE READ!!! by Hulki U. My-BFF
Started on: 10-30-2009 11:35 AM
Replies: 3149 (130692 views)
Last post by: JohnWPB on 05-27-2022 03:58 PM

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2009 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another run of the story on the news this saturday, a longer version!
Awesome!

HA!
PAGE 70

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 12-11-2009).]

IP: Logged
Codeman

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2009 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CodemanSend a Private Message to CodemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys, don't really come on here much anymore since we sold our Formula, but this thread made it to one of my local boards and all I have to saw is WOW. this is absolutely amazing! To see people come from all sides of the country to help is something you wouldn't see very often. Even on my local site you guys are getting tons of praise.

[This message has been edited by Codeman (edited 12-11-2009).]

Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2009 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

This is great coverage ! Even from an profession standpoint this item has great camerawork, editing and storytelling...nice work everybody
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2009 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey kids! I am back in Frazee, at the Morningside Motel.

Robin was kind enough to give me the discounted room rate again, so I will be here tonight and tomorrow night.

I stopped at the body shop and met with Karen. I picked up some Thank You cards earlier, and will be delivering a few of them by hand tomorrow.

Just letting you guys know...
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2009 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NEW Game Where's Waldo. aka Where's Tyler
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/070410.html
I decided to google search Tyler. And you wouldn't believe where this story has shown up. EVERYWHERE! So I started to compile a list of sites.
Even though a lot of sites have multiple pages I chose to just do one page per URL so that's the game.
I'm going to start the thread in Off Topic since it would just clutter up this thread if we did it here.

Stu

[This message has been edited by DIY_Stu (edited 12-12-2009).]

RAREW66

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2009 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RAREW66Click Here to visit RAREW66's HomePageSend a Private Message to RAREW66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a little gift for the Build Team to send out. So, that means I need addresses. Please PM me those.

Rich Herring (silver 85 sc) wanted to attend the build but could not due to other obligations. Rich has donated his programming time, material, and laser time to provide us with a small keepsake for the build team.

I am taking care of finishing each key fob and making sure they are sent out to all the people involved.

These are made from 18 gauge 304 stainless steel and measure 1-1/2" wide x 2" tall. The key fobs will be finished with a 600 grit 3M deburring wheel.

You guys that spent time in Frazee on November 21st, PM me those addresses or I will be after you.

Fred
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2009 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was wondering.... was I considered part of the dream team ??? I wasn't there physically but more like "cyberly" I held the cyberspace fort so that all could see the dream team in action and my task isn't finish yet because I am still doing updates on Tylers site... anyways personally I feel as being part of the dream team....what do you think ?? That key FOB is a great idea a "plus" to you for makin' them for the dream team.

Danyel

------------------

The Black Widow Build Site
Lambo Doors (Being Installed)

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 12-12-2009).]

cornersonrails

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2009 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those are cool Fred + for you. It slipped my mind that Danyel had had the live feed going. I watched
that thing all day.

[This message has been edited by cornersonrails (edited 12-12-2009).]

Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2009 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I vote that Danyel gets one. Even though he wasn't there, it was because of him that those of us who could not be there, could be a part of the build.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post12-12-2009 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I second that. ^^^^ Without the tech support of Danyel, many of us would not have been able to witness this build. Once again....a big THANK YOU to all of those involved.

Tony
farmerstu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2009 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for farmerstuSend a Private Message to farmerstuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

*IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THE MOVIE PLEASE CONTACT DAVID SVARE VIA: FACEBOOK, YOUTUBE, OR HOTMAIL ( redlined_racer@hotmail.com ) THANK YOU!
PFF
System Bot
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2009 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by farmerstu:

*IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THE MOVIE PLEASE CONTACT DAVID SVARE VIA: FACEBOOK, YOUTUBE, OR HOTMAIL ( redlined_racer@hotmail.com ) THANK YOU!

Awesome vid!

I finally made it back to the hotel. I was out at Stu's shop, and let me tell you, there is not a more professional mechanic that I know.

Stuart's shop is top notch, well lit, lots of equipment, and well arranged.

The install on the car is meticulously done, and an engine anyone can be proud of. Tyler has himself a show winner car.

Everyone who worked on the engine swap put their heart and soul, and more than a little money into it.

I was fortunate enough to be there when Tyler took his car for a spin. He opened her up, and let me tell you, there was no catching the car. It was a yellow streak.

Stuart, thank you for a wonderful afternoon at your shop. Thank you for the time and effort you put into the Fiero.

You, Mike and the rest of your hand-picked crew met and exceeded the goals and ideals of The Dream. It is a beautifully crafted car with a beautifully crafted engine. My hats off to you and yours.
1984whitesc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2009 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984whitescClick Here to visit 1984whitesc's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1984whitescEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RAREW66:

You guys that spent time in Frazee on November 21st, PM me those addresses or I will be after you.

Fred

PM sent

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2009 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fred

Awesome man!

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 12-13-2009).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2009 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43222 posts
Member since May 2007

Originally posted by Danyel:

I was wondering.... was I considered part of the dream team ??? I wasn't there physically but more like "cyberly" I held the cyberspace fort so that all could see the dream team in action and my task isn't finish yet because I am still doing updates on Tylers site... anyways personally I feel as being part of the dream team....what do you think ?? That key FOB is a great idea a "plus" to you for makin' them for the dream team.

Danyel

Absolutely you were.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2009 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43222 posts
Member since May 2007

Originally posted by farmerstu:

You guys rock!!!!
Great video, great guys!
Someone froze their hiney off for the driving footage LOL!
That thing sounds mean, I love it!
RAREW66

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2009 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RAREW66Click Here to visit RAREW66's HomePageSend a Private Message to RAREW66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Danyel

Why would'nt you be included in the build team after that stellar peformance with the live chat?? Your capabilities are far beyond mine when it comes to the computer expertice. You worked just as hard behind the scenes on build day attempting to make us look good. PM me your address and I will get one sent up to you..

Thanks,
Fred
carbon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2009 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

You guys rock!!!!
Great video, great guys!
Someone froze their hiney off for the driving footage LOL!
That thing sounds mean, I love it!

No kidding... someone is seriously nuts. Is that from the back of a pickup?
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2009 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carbon:

No kidding... someone is seriously nuts. Is that from the back of a pickup?

Yup... And he was frozen for 30+ minutes afterwards... LOL It was like 3 degrees.
GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2009 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have a little gift for the Build Team to send out. So, that means I need addresses. Please PM me those.

Rich Herring (silver 85 sc) wanted to attend the build but could not due to other obligations. Rich has donated his programming time, material, and laser time to provide us with a small keepsake for the build team.

I am taking care of finishing each key fob and making sure they are sent out to all the people involved.

These are made from 18 gauge 304 stainless steel and measure 1-1/2" wide x 2" tall. The key fobs will be finished with a 600 grit 3M deburring wheel.

Fred

PM sent. Keep in mind that there are Dream Team members from MFF that are not on Pennocks.

Ie Pete G, Wayne H, & John O
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2009 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep... If you send me several of them, I can distribute them to the other non-PFFers.

PFF
System Bot
KEV

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2009 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fred,

If you like send the other MFF dream team helper's fob's to me and I'll take care of getting them out to Pete,Wayne and John.

Kevin
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2009 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

Alright, I am tired of holding my tongue here, and I don't care what the repercussions will be. Those guys worked over 24 hours straight on that job that night, do you really think you need to come on here and tell everyone what you think they did wrong? Personally, I think all of that stuff you listed is BS, how's that grab ya'? If all of that stuff was 'forgotten', then how do you explain why the car ran so well the day of the reveal? I would think with all of those 'problems' that it would have been running like crap from the get-go. Interesting, is how this 2.8 is all of a sudden tired now. Even more interesting is with 4 weak cylinders, this car still ran as if there were no compression problems whatsoever. You don't have to justify why you are doing the swap with these excuses, we are not stupid, and we know why it's getting done. Sounds pretty CONVENIENT to me.

Personally, I am tired of the 'gimme' 'gimme' attitude that has been gained with this project. I am glad that I started this thread, but I am steadfastly getting to the point of regret.

I think A LOT of people poured A LOT of themselves into this car, just to have someone come in here and trash what they did. I also know there will be many who don't agree with me here, that they will wish I didn't post this, and that there will be backlash. Well, I tell it how I see it, and I'm not about to sit here and let the many people that put everything they had into this project, be stepped on by you or anyone else.

Someone posted earlier, "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth", and I agree with that 1,000,000%. I am done; I am washing my hands of this from here on out. This project went from something great, to being fed by greed, and I'll have none of it.

Weigle, out.

WOW.................couldn't have said it better myself......but wasn't going to.
milton pierce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2009 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for milton pierceSend a Private Message to milton pierceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i was part of the engine swap and as for all the blog i read on this i was glad to stay up tell 12:00 midnight or latter for the days i did
felt good to help someones dream come true i would have helped a kid with a car sick or not i am a motor head from the start my mom said my first word was car
silver 85 sc

Feedback score:    (40)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2009 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fred

I wish I could have made it to the build, but it was a busy weekend for me. This is a little late in the game, I wanted to have these done and shipped before the build, but it just didn't happen.
So, here they are, a set of GT custom vents. These are made from 16 ga 304 stainless steel with a #4 finish I just have to find a box and get them in the mail.

I know I know the R didn't come out right. This was the first try. I didn't want to peal the pvc protective film off of the good set and have them get scratched in shipping. These should fit nicely or be very close since I can't seem to get feedback from people that I have sold these to. 3 vents will be shipped.

Hey Fred, what about the other key chains I gave you? Your holding out aren't you? In case anyone is wondering I also cut 2 matching key chains especially for Tyler (Fred is going to put his finish on them) and I have made special key chains to commemorate the occasion.

So enjoy Tyler and best wishes,

Rich

[This message has been edited by silver 85 sc (edited 12-13-2009).]

milton pierce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2009 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for milton pierceSend a Private Message to milton pierceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
seen during the reading of the blog here that thay want to have a get together in frazee every year i would like to see that happen maybe the weekend after tylers birthday every year but not labor day a lot happens then i would not miss it even though i donot have a pontiac but you never know mite get one some day
also wish no one would try to copy tylers car exatly becuse there is only one tyler and there should only be one tylers toy
it would be nice also that the get together was posted here on this forum every year so everyone involved could keep up with tylers car this was a great thang and we sould not forget it and keep up the good work
hope this is taken as a idea

and to tyler and his famly i was glad to help and if there is ever anythang i can do for you let stuwart know he can get ahold of me
also if you ever have any trouble with your fieros call us we will help anytime any of the famly
thanks
carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saved from the second page bump...
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does anybody have the Time lapse video of the build ?? Need to upload it to Tylers Site........... THANKS

Danyel

------------------

carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think that KARE 11 did the time lapse... so you'll have to get it from them. No one else set it up.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carbon:

I think that KARE 11 did the time lapse... so you'll have to get it from them. No one else set it up.

Correct, and it is only 13 seconds long. lol
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
*** nellieship *** Please contact me ASAP ... a Los Angeles screenwriter/producer is trying to get hold of you via your website tylerstoy.com
Danyel
418-eight-three-eight-5179 ASAP

------------------

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 12-14-2009).]

PFF
System Bot
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

*** nellieship *** Please contact me ASAP ... a Los Angeles screenwriter/producer is trying to get hold of you
Danyel
418-eight-three-eight-5179 ASAP

Wow!

Oh, hey... Put a "Comments" board up on the Tylers Toy site, and set it up with an "Admin" account or three so it can be policed by a few of us if that is OK..
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Synthesis --- I'm workin on a solution for that I"ll keep ya posted.... can you contact Daneele ?? Im on Tylers site chatroom (17:08)

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Synthesis --- I'm workin on a solution for that I"ll keep ya posted.... can you contact Daneele ??

I have Tyler's number. You can try him.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Synthesis

12207 posts
Member since Feb 2002
Remember, I want to be played by Philip Seymour Hoffman.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Synthesis .... hehehehehe Thanks I have made contact with Tyler... got a phone RV with Daneele to discuss a couple of things... I'll see if that actor is willing to play your part in that film !!! .. probably not.....you'll have to settle for Adam Sandler in your role !!!!!!

------------------

carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Synthesis .... hehehehehe Thanks I have made contact with Tyler... got a phone RV with Daneele to discuss a couple of things... I'll see if that actor is willing to play your part in that film !!! .. probably not.....you'll have to settle for Adam Sandler in your role !!!!!!

Hoffman is cheaper...
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe cheaper but not as funny as you
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well...
The US Flag made it to Frazee this weekend.

I delivered it to the school, as the School was planning to fly it Monday-Wednesday.

The next plan was to have the Honor Guard from the Minnesota National Guard center in Detroit Lakes present the flag to Tyler in front of his class mates/townsfolk.

Tyler and family opted out of this as they want to step out of the lime light, and would just like the flag brought to them by Anthony from the National Guard center.

No clue if the school will still fly it.

The speech that would have been given on Andy's behalf is below:

Ladies and Gentlemen, Staff and Students of Frazee-Vergas High School,
Shipman family, and Tyler. Thank you all for being here today.
Sadly, I am unable to make it in person, so I send these words instead.

My name is Sergeant Andrew Weigle and I am currently stationed in Al Kut, Iraq
with E Company's 1st-150th Assault Helicopter Battalion. I do not know
Tyler or his family personally, nor do I know Frazee, MN directly, but I feel as if I
have known both the Shipmans and the town all of my life.

Many of you know who I am through the newspapers in your area and "The Tyler Project" in
which my fellow Pontiac Fiero enthusiasts helped rebuild Tyler's 1986 Fiero.
As you know, what started as a simple idea to help out a fellow car enthusiast
blossomed into something above and beyond what I envisioned, and as the efforts
by other people grew, so did my heart and my pride at being a US Soldier.

I saw people I had never met come together with a singular vision to help a complete stranger.
I saw a town that I have never been to united by this same vision. I saw many people rally around
a local young man known for his good nature, his integrity and his honesty.

I may be in Iraq, but Tyler has shown all of us what true courage is. Smiling in the face of adversity,
Tyler has continued to be the same person he was before this all began. He has proven himself to be
strong and brave against a challenge that most of us can not imagine facing.

His mother's eloquent words on the Caring Bridge website have given me, and many many others an
insight into a close knit family affected by an invader. Rather than closing themselves off to deal with
this on their own, they have opened their hearts to all of the support and love that a town, a state, a country can give.

I am proud to know Tyler and his family, I am proud to serve, I am proud to protect our freedoms,
and I am proud to be an American.

You all have continually proven to me that my efforts in Iraq are not in vain.

A nation's flag can be a powerful symbol of pride; a flag that comes with a story behind it can mean so much more.
On Monday morning, a United States Flag was raised above this school, and has proudly flown since then.

This is no ordinary US Flag. This flag comes to Frazee, MN from Iraq. It was flown
aboard a UH-60 Blackhawk Helicopter on a combat mission on November 8th, 2009 out
of Forward Operations Base Delta, in Al Kut, Iraq.

The school has flown this flag as a favor to me, to show solidarity and support for a
young man who has given all of us so much.

I am proud to present this flag to Tyler Shipman through my brothers in arms at the
Minnesota National Guard center in Detroit Lakes on behalf of the members of
Pennock's Fiero forum, the HHC and and A Company 1-150th Air Assault Helicopter Battalion.

It is presented in celebration of Tyler's courage and life.

Thank you, and God Bless.
Andrew Weigle

[This message has been edited by Synthesis (edited 12-14-2009).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
woowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww totally blown away

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock