Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  I want to help out a member, I have an idea, and I need your help. PLEASE READ!!! (Page 7)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
I want to help out a member, I have an idea, and I need your help. PLEASE READ!!! by Hulki U. My-BFF
Started on: 10-30-2009 11:35 AM
Replies: 3149 (130693 views)
Last post by: JohnWPB on 05-27-2022 03:58 PM
lynxer

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2009 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lynxerSend a Private Message to lynxerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

I so know this is off topic... But....

LOL

IP: Logged
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2009 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lynxer:

Here is a big print of Tyler with his fiero in one of his senior pictures! His mom is going to email me the digital version, but I thought you guys would like to see that

When you get the digital version, can you please email me a copy, I can get it to Barbie at the local paper for the story she is doing in a week or so that will be exclusively covering the "Tyler Fiero Project 2009".

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 02-03-2018).]

fieroguy123

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2009 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's awesome!!! An exclusive fiero story would be great for so many reasons. We hope this will attract the attention of a doctor who might specialize in the exact illness that tyler has. The more publicity the better.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2009 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well i just stopped by my local custom shop. I talked to the dudes helper anhe said my buddy might be interested in putting up for a system ill let you guys know.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2009 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Katatak, if you have it ready to ship, then go ahead and ship it to Nick.
Infinite will, it is a race between you and katatak. :P

GREAT NEWS!

GNU Industries, the makers of Commando Car Alarms has donated a Remote Start/Security system to the cause.
I have lauded Commando Car Alarms for years, and have been installing them for the last 9 years. I love them, they are reliable, fully featured, and top notch products.

I spoke with Dan Lombardi at GNU/Commando, and he has stepped up to the plate by personally donating a system to the cause.
I highly recommend this company, as I have in several threads in the past.

RS-560

Description:
Remote Starter with Full Car Alarm System on One Chassis, Dual Stage Shock Sensor, 6 Tone Siren, On board relays for Start, Ignition 1, and Ignition 2, Accessory, Parking Light Flash, Outputs for Door Locks (+,-), Start Disable, Auxilliary Outputs, Two Step Unlock
Specifications:
Additional Info:
• For Automatic Transmission, Fuel Injected Vehicles Only
• Includes 3 R30-H Relays for Door locks and trunk release
• Two OEM Look Four Button Multi-Channel Transmitters
• Remote Engine Start For Gasoline & Diesel Engine Vehicles
• 700-800 Feet Transmitting Distance
• Winshield Mounted Extended Range Antenna
• Audible & Visual Arm/Disarm And Intrusion Alert
• Code learning Receiver
• Anti-Scan Technology
• Remote Keyless Entry (Negative & Positive)
• Remote Auxiliary Channel For Trunk Release, Power Window Control, Etc.
• User Selectable Silent Arm/Disarm
• Remote Sensor Defeat
• Dual Stage Electronic Shock Sensor (Plug-In)
• Alarm Pre-Warning Signal
• Defective Zone Bypass With Warning
• Remote Panic
• Starter-Disable Protection (Relay Optional)
• On-Board Flashing Parking Lights Relay
• Plug-In LED Status Indicator
• Plug-In Protected Valet/Override Switch
• 6-Tone, High Power Siren
• Programmable Passive/Active Arming
• Programmable Door Lock With Passive Arming
• Programmable Autolock/Unlock Through Vehicle's Ignition
• Programmable Door Lock Pulse Time (1 or 3 Sec.)
• Programmable Double Pulse Unlock (Nissan, VW)
• Qualifies For Insurance Discounts

Lol your putting this in, I know nothing about these. I am going to watch you do it because i would like to do one on mine.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2009 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Originally posted by BazookaFiero:

Heh, is no one else can take pics, I got a decent camera I can bring along :P

I can bring mine 12MGP kodak but you better have plenty of battries.
fieroguy123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2009 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just sent an email to the fiero store reguarding my wifes idea of having a t-shirt made for tyler that everyone envolved in the project will sign, I will send it to mr. mike, then rodney dickman, then chris cook, and so on and so forth. Ultimately ending up at ground zero where the rest of us can sign it. What do you think?
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2009 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroguy123:

I just sent an email to the fiero store reguarding my wifes idea of having a t-shirt made for tyler that everyone envolved in the project will sign, I will send it to mr. mike, then rodney dickman, then chris cook, and so on and so forth. Ultimately ending up at ground zero where the rest of us can sign it. What do you think?

Not a bad idea. Damn dude tyler is getting hooked up.

fieroguy123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2009 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yeah, it's like a really touching episode of overhaulin
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2009 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

yeah, it's like a really touching episode of overhaulin

I would like to get in contact with them see if they would offer somthing up

fieroguy123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2009 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
who? overhaulin? Chip foose is the coolest guy on the planet and he has a HUGE heart. I think that's a great idea.
PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2009 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

who? overhaulin? Chip foose is the coolest guy on the planet and he has a HUGE heart. I think that's a great idea.

Ill see if i can pony somthing up before i go out there. Mabey we can get a paintjob out of him or somthing .

fieroguy123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2009 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't have much, but I could throw down somethin
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2009 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just sent a message to the TLC sales and marketing team. Lets see what happens .

The letter I sent.

Hello, My names is Rick Manning. First off let me say I am a huge fan of this show you guys seem like a great groupe of people with a real passion for cars. I'll cut to the chase. I am a huge fiero fan along with a bunch of my buddys. This month we are going to be doing a massive project on a fellow fiero owners vehical who will not be with us to much longer. The kids name is Tyler, he is 18 years old and He owns a 1986 auto Fiero GT. He has been dignosed with an untreatable cancer and has been givin a very short amount of time left on this earth. A bunch of us fiero owners are banning together to help him make his last wish of having his fiero on the road before he passes. Its a pretty straight forward car no frame damage or rust but the body and engine are in pretty bad shape. Its in need of paint and engine work. What im asking for is if my hero when it comes to cars, Chip Foose and his team would like to come out and give us a hand in making this kids car his true dream before the end of his days. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my email. Here is the information on what we are doing
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/078180.html If you would like to reach me for any questions about this my phone number is
Cell(484-
home(484......

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 11-04-2009).]

KEV

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2009 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Just sent a message to the TLC sales and marketing team. Lets see what happens .

The letter I sent.

Hello, My names is Rick Manning. First off let me say I am a huge fan of this show you guys seem like a great groupe of people with a real passion for cars. I'll cut to the chase. I am a huge fiero fan along with a bunch of my buddys. This month we are going to be doing a massive project on a fellow fiero owners vehical who will not be with us to much longer. The kids name is Tyler, he is 18 years old and He owns a 1986 auto Fiero GT. He has been dignosed with an untreatable cancer and has been givin a very short amount of time left on this earth. A bunch of us fiero owners are banning together to help him make his last wish of having his fiero on the road before he passes. Its a pretty straight forward car no frame damage or rust but the body and engine are in pretty bad shape. Its in need of paint and engine work. What im asking for is if my hero when it comes to cars, Chip Foose and his team would like to come out and give us a hand in making this kids car his true dream before the end of his days. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my email. Here is the information on what we are doing
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/078180.html If you would like to reach me for any questions about this my phone number is
Cell(484-
home(484......

Great idea! I'd love if Chip and the A-team would come out here and give us a hand on this. I think that would make Tyler and everyone's day if this would happen. But if i remember correctly they stopped doing Overhauling it only ran for 5 seasons.

You should also email Chip Foose from his website www.chipfoose.com
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2009 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
R Runner has donated $50.00 to the cause.

Total donated: $270.00
Total spent: $100.00
Itemized spending:
Windshield - $100.00
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2009 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Synthesis

12207 posts
Member since Feb 2002

Itemized spending:
Windshield - $100.00

Cajun has donated $100.00 to the cause.

Total donated $370.00
Total spent: 100.00
Remaining balance: 271.96
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cajun has donated $100.00 to the cause.

Total donated $370.00
Total spent: 100.00
Remaining balance: 271.96

Mabey we can invest some of this in a set of jimmys's side scoops.

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Mabey we can invest some of this in a set of jimmys's side scoops.

We could. Quarter panel scoops? The Quarter Windows are on their way... We could do quarter panel scoops as well..
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We could. Quarter panel scoops? The Quarter Windows are on their way... We could do quarter panel scoops as well..

Want me to talk to him and see what he can do?

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Want me to talk to him and see what he can do?

Yes. I realize he puts a lot of work into the scoops, but let's see if he would be willing to chip in on this with a donation, or even a reduced cost.
PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes. I realize he puts a lot of work into the scoops, but let's see if he would be willing to chip in on this with a donation, or even a reduced cost.

Will do ill contact him tomorrow.

DeLorean00

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Itemized spending:
Windshield - $100.00

Do you have a paypal address? I skimmed the thread but might have missed it. Money is really tight for me right now, but this forum has help me when I was down so I would like to give something. Let me know. I will see what I can give.
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just talked to my dad. He offered to pay my ticket. If you guys want a extra set of hands lemme know.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

I just talked to my dad. He offered to pay my ticket. If you guys want a extra set of hands lemme know.

Go for it im flyin out on the 19th and leaving the 23rd. BRING MY SWITCHES

Ohh crap 87antuzzi and pontiackid86 in the same state let alone room. This could be interesting.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 11-05-2009).]

87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey rick. Where the hell do I land? There is some confusion on where I'm going? What is the closest airport?
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 01:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im landing in Minneapolis.
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks rick. How much is your room?
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks rick. How much is your room?

Still figuring out about this. Hopefuly i can stay with one of the other members.

87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 01:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I DO come out. Split a hotel?
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 01:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If I DO come out. Split a hotel?

works for me. What we gona do about a car?

Ohh ya and beer.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 11-05-2009).]

PFF
System Bot
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 01:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rental car bash up?
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 02:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

87antuzzi

11151 posts
Member since Feb 2009
Pk86. You have a pm.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 02:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Pk86. You have a pm.

Back at ya.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 06:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am back, hopefully this time our internet will stay up for a while. I am going to sift through all of the new posts and update the parts list on page one. I am also going to put up a list of who all is coming the weekend of the 21st. Thank you to all who have donated for this cause. To those that donated, could you please PM me your name and address? My wife really really really wants to make thank you cards for you guys and send them out. Her hobby is making cards, and they are awesome.

My wife also told me that even though I put Tyler's ship to address on the order for the turn signal lenses from the Fiero Store, they still got sent to my house, so she is forwarding them to Tyler's house.
1984whitesc

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 06:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984whitescClick Here to visit 1984whitesc's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1984whitescEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will see if I can get friday the 20th off, so you guys don't have to worry about a ride up there. That is if you guys land at the same time lol. Just call me the taxi cab lol.

Hulki, you can count me in. I will be there for sure. I wouldn't miss this for the world.
------------------

Thank for the sig. Bobadoofunk
1984 Fiero Sport Coupe
1990 Buick Reatta
2002 Chevy Impala base

[This message has been edited by 1984whitesc (edited 11-05-2009).]

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 07:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1984whitesc:

Hulki, you can count me in. I will be there for sure. I wouldn't miss this for the world.

Is your twin still coming too?
1984whitesc

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 07:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984whitescClick Here to visit 1984whitesc's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1984whitescEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
/\ I will call to make sure. He seem to forget a lot lol. I will call to make sure. I am pretty sure he will be there. How many people are going to be there so far?
I hope to send out the gaskets today. I am getting the entire intake gasket set, instead of just the upper end set. Since the LIM and UIM, along with the valve covers, are going to be taken off.

[This message has been edited by 1984whitesc (edited 11-05-2009).]

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 07:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Parts list has been updated, as well as a build weekend list and a donation list.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 07:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hulki U. My-BFF

5949 posts
Member since Apr 2008
Also, member Fosgatecavy98 really wants to come to the build weekend, but is in college and can't afford the airfare. Is there anyone who has frequent flyer miles or anything they could give up?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock