Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  I want to help out a member, I have an idea, and I need your help. PLEASE READ!!! (Page 66)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
I want to help out a member, I have an idea, and I need your help. PLEASE READ!!! by Hulki U. My-BFF
Started on: 10-30-2009 11:35 AM
Replies: 3149 (130692 views)
Last post by: JohnWPB on 05-27-2022 03:58 PM
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2009 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

If anyone wishes to contribute something to this swap, do you have any contact info that can be made publicly available?

I do not. Only Stuart Restad's Repair, which is listed in this thread.
IP: Logged
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2009 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks--and I read your reply in the other thread after asking that question.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2009 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Synthesis --- I am doing the updating of the donators list ... have you had a chance to tell me all the names and nicks on the dream team photo A- Q ???
THX
Dan

------------------

The Black
Widow Site

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2009 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

Synthesis --- I am doing the updating of the donators list ... have you had a chance to tell me all the names and nicks on the dream team photo A- Q ???
THX
Dan

Not yet...
The photo in the building of the dream team is incomplete
There is one that is more complete outside with Tyler and Family as well... That is the one we should use.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2009 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

JohnWPB got this awesome HDR shot of all of the Fieros lined up in front of Billy's Bar in Vergas, MN...

I have not seen it posted yet, so I posted it for him.

Chris, I had not posted it as I was still tweaking it a bit... Here is the revised version. The windows of the bar in the first image were "blown out" and over exposed. This one I think Is a LOT better, you can actually see people inside the windows now. The windows were taken from an image with -2 F stops, so exposed perfectly.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 12-16-2012).]

Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2009 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know I have heard people post in here about this, but I haven't seen any responses back to them. Has anyone received their t-shirts or heard from Julie regarding when we can expect to see them?
Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2009 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

I know I have heard people post in here about this, but I haven't seen any responses back to them. Has anyone received their t-shirts or heard from Julie regarding when we can expect to see them?

Andy, I got mine today. Very happy with them. -Jason
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2009 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's great. Mine will hopefully be there soon then. I will have my wife keep an eye out.
Silentassassin185

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2009 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Silentassassin185Send a Private Message to Silentassassin185Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Chris, I had not posted it as I was still tweaking it a bit... Here is the revised version. The windows in the first image were "blown out" and over exposed. This one I think Is a LOT better. The windows were taken from an image with -2 F stops, so exposed perfectly.

[IMG]http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/8100/hdrbillysbar.jpg[IMG]

Any chance you have a higher res version of this you could email me for a desktop wallpaper?
katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2009 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

I have left emails and PM's - with no response. Hope they show up in the next few days. I have a West Texas Fiero Event next weekend / in conjunction with the Toys For Tots drive and I'd like to be able to show off the shirts there.

Pat
katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2009 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

katatak

7136 posts
Member since Apr 2008
I just picked up my mail and was very pleased to see the 4 shirts I ordered had arrived. Very cool shirts. Thanks Julie for getting these out and thanks again to everyone involved. It's a great thing this community has done and everyone involved should be proud of themselves and each other.

Pat
PFF
System Bot
Fosgatecavy98

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2009 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fosgatecavy98Send a Private Message to Fosgatecavy98Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah John

High res high res high res!
87blackGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2009 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87blackGTSend a Private Message to 87blackGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My t-shirt and beanie arrived today also. They look great.

Chris
litespd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2009 01:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got my t-shirt yesterday....they really did a nice job on it!
R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2009 05:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

Some final things have been ordered to complete the car, and in the next 2-3 weeks, we will be heading up there (Kev and I, and anyone else who wants to tag along) to finish.

Have you picked a date?
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2009 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by R Runner:

Have you picked a date?

Probably the 11th or 12th of December.
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2009 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chris, if you are going up on the 11th I am teaching in Duluth on the 10th. I can drive over to Frazee (197 miles) and fly out of Fargo on Sat afternoon the 12th. I could also do a photo shoot of the car as well

Lemme know,

\/\/
KEV

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2009 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chris,

I'm good for either day leaving but if it's the 11th I won't be ready to leave until 4pm because of work. We can always crash at the Morningside motel on Friday night and then work on the car in morning..U can roll up there with me to save on gave. Let me know
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2009 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good luck and safe travels for those going in December.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2009 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Tyler, no worries, the car is yours, we did this for you. I'm a fan of whatever you would like. I think it is a sweet idea to pass the car on to your bro, and one for your sister too, that is even one better.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2009 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
First post is updated with donators. I am still totaling receipts.

Danyel, PLEASE get the Donators page on Tylerstoy.com updated.. People are not listed there that should be.

Thanks.

Also, I have some remaining parts from the build, I will be putting those up in the Auction House soon...
PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2009 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Also the 1st page of this thead shows I had not yet paid for my shirt and hat, however I did pay via paypal in 11/16. I hope it arrived where it was intended. Maybe that needs updating?

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2009 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43222 posts
Member since May 2007
***So Tyler...how soon will you guys be on the lookout for a Fiero for your sister?
There is quite a powerful resource for locating good Fieros here on this forum.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 12-01-2009).]

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2009 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Synthesis (edited 12-01-2009).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2009 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Donators list updated .... sorry was away on business ... I am redoing that page in HTML for further updates incase I'm away again ...
Danyel

------------------

The BlackWidow Site

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2009 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Can someone please PM me some sort of contact info for Hulki's wife ASAP?

I need to send her an email or speak to her ASAP (before 5 pm today)

I entered Hulki's story in a contest, and it won - but I need their info before 5 pm today!

PLEASE PLEASE PM ME ASAP!!!!!

-FieroRumor
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2009 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You got the contact info... :P

Gail Rosenblum, the author of the beautiful article in the Star Tribune here in Minnesota has been in contact with me.

Hey you…I just got back from a week away from the office and got your lovely voice mail. Man – it is I who should be thanking you!! That story was amazing and you knew it…Thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing it with me and, then, with tens of thousands of others. My stories only appear on the front page of the Sunday paper about twice or maybe three times a year…all the top editors read about Tyler and it was a no-brainer. Wow. Please keep me posted on how Tyler is doing. I still hope and pray for a miracle. I have a son exactly the same age…

Meanwhile, I will be forwarding to you some emails that were sent to me after the story ran. Could you please get them to Tyler and his family?

I wish you the warmest most wonderful holiday season ever. Keep in touch.
Again, thanks and all the best,
Gail

She has forwarded numerous emails to me from people all over the country, and in Canada that read the article, and have reached out.

She also wants to look into a follow up with info from Tyler about his car, and the way it turned out. She saw the before and after photos today, and the grand reveal videos. She was awed by the difference.

Below are emails that were sent to her, to find their way up to Tyler and his family...
Note: Personal information has been removed from all emails.

Sent: Sunday, November 22, 2009 7:16 AM
To: Rosenblum, Gail
Subject: re: Tyler's story

Thank you for such a wonderful sharing of a very difficult situation.
Rather than focusing on the "down" side of the story, you so beautifully
brought forth Tyler's spirit and dreams and the willingness to help that
others have expressed. Your journalistic integrity is much appreciated.
Doreen (Houston, MN)

Sent: Sunday, November 22, 2009 4:47 PM
Subject: Tyler's story

Thank you for writing this story. It really hit me hard.

DB

Sent: Sunday, November 22, 2009 8:44 AM
Subject: Wanted: Front bumper, trunk gasket - and prayers

Good Morning Gail,

GRAND STORY. We should do more stories like this and emphasis the "GOOD" in people at all levels. Thank you for writing his story and I hope that he enjoys that ride this morning.

Blessings to you,

Alicia

Sent: Thursday, November 26, 2009 12:10 PM
Subject: Tyler

Thank you for that. That's what life's supposed to be all about. We see Man at its Best.

Charles Holt

Sent: Thursday, November 26, 2009 1:31 PM
Subject: Tyler Shipman

Hello Ms. Rosenblum,

My family and I read your story on Tyler. We wanted to send our wishes to him on Thanksgiving. We are so glad he got his wish. Please tell him that we hope he enjoys his car! It looks beautiful.

Wishing you and Tyler's family all the best,

Sincerely,

Rebecca E. *******
********, California

Sent: Thursday, November 26, 2009 12:01 PM
Subject: hi

keep us updated on his condition we will b praying

Sent: Thursday, November 26, 2009 11:39 AM
Subject: And a big thank you for the uplifting story

What a great article about a young man and his dream. It is unfortunate that he has this disease but it shows the heart and dreams of a younger generation. Thanks for telling the story of how special individuals and with God given gifts and talents rally to help someone special with a dream come true. Great story and thank the family for sharing with the world. May God continue to bless this young man and his family. May he have rest and comfort during his daily struggles.

Sent: Thursday, November 26, 2009 11:17 AM
Subject: Hi Gail Re: Tyler's Fiero

Hi Gail, wow what a story. Please pass along to Tyler and his family our love and best wishes and prayers. And to all those who stepped up to the plate, thank you.
Sincerely,
Marianne, James, Katie & Megan *******
********, Florida

Sent: Thursday, November 26, 2009 9:55 AM
Subject: Tyler's Story

Dear Gail,

What a outpour of humanity when many say the world has changed and is tainted. I live in Florida and we recently had a stabbing over a girlfriend and the young man died. We had some years back a young boy just in elementary school was stabbing in the bathroom to death. Recently, another beautiful young man Michael Brewer just 15 yrs old was set on fire by 5 youths. Burned over 65% of his body. There are to many to mention. I must say how heartwarming to see the outpour of love & compassion not for their own family and friends but a stranger. I was very touched and sat here on Thanksgiving and cried with my 15 yr old daughter. Our 24 yr old son is serving in IRAQ and this is the first Thanksgiving that he's not been with his family. My daughter reminded me that he's alive. We did speak with him through Skype yesterday. Talking about a selfless act of kindness Sgt Andrew Weigle of PA who is serving and protecting our country, also reaching out to this young man from IRAQ.

Thank you Gail for being one of those reporters that reminds us that there is still so much goodness in our big beautiful world.

Happy Thanksgiving,
Suzanne Wagner

Sent: Thursday, November 26, 2009 9:18 AM
Subject: (no subject)

What a wonderful story on Thanksgiving Day...All the best to this courageous family and those who gave their assistance and rallied around. So inspirational!!!

Sent: Thursday, November 26, 2009 9:03 AM
Subject: Tyler's story

Hi from Canada...

I have been a major car guy ever since I can remember and I have been an automotive journalist and even hosted car shows. I have absolutely no talent with tools however.

The thing I do best is sing. If there is some way I can help by putting on a concert or???? then I would be only too happy to do so.

Sincerely

Ron Moore
songsinthekeyofelvis.com

Sent: Thursday, November 26, 2009 9:52 AM
Subject: Thanks

Gail,

Thank you for the heartwarming Thanksgiving story about Tyler, his
family, his friends, and his Fiero.

Happy Thanksgiving!

James

Sent: Thursday, November 26, 2009 7:27 AM
Subject: Tyler's Story

Hi Gail,

Just read your story about Tyler. While his condition is tragic, it's heartwarming to hear of the public outpouring of support for a kid no one knew. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Best Thanksgiving wishes,
Bill G.

Sent: Thursday, November 26, 2009 7:19 AM
Subject: Fiero story

Thanks for this lovely story on Thanksgiving. Beautifully written and let's me know about the giving nature of other communities (accumulated from around the country) of good people in addition to the givingest one in which I live, Manhattan. Well done! Have a happy, healthy holiday and drive carefull

Sent: Thursday, November 26, 2009 7:37 AM
Subject: tyler shipman

Ms. Rosenblum

i have been deeply touched by tylers story...how can i reach u to him and his family for supoort? facebook, myspace, twitter etc.....
New York City

Sent: Sunday, November 22, 2009 11:42 AM
Subject: Tyler

Thank you for the great article in the Star Tribune. I have been very impressed with the amount of coverage that the media has given to this subject. Historically the Pontiac Fiero has received only bad press coverage, despite the vehicles large following.

I am only one of 16,000 members on Pennocks Fiero Forum. www.fiero.com , but I know I am not alone in thanking you for your coverage of the dream teams rebuilding of Tyler’s Fiero.

Please do not forget about Tyler in the next few weeks. He and his family will need more support as time goes on.

God Bless you,
TwoFatGuys, Wheaton Missouri.

Sent: Sunday, November 22, 2009 3:06 PM
Subject: Thank you

I live in Connecticut, but your story about Tyler Shipman touched my heart. Thank you.

Chip+
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace -- Jimi Hendrix

Sent: Sunday, November 22, 2009 10:15 AM
Subject: Fiero column

Dear Ms. Rosenblum,
I wanted to thank you for the touching and inspiring story in Sunday's paper. I feel sometimes, too, that there are no good people left in the world. It brings me down, and then I see glimmers of hope in stories like yours. It was especially poignant because I also have a teenage son who loves cars, but thankfully he is healthy. Anyway, thanks for the great story--I will be sure to watch for your columns in the future.

Angie Yetterboe

Sent: Sunday, November 22, 2009 9:59 PM
Subject: Tyler the Fiero kid

Were do I send my money once I dry it of tears ?

Kelly

Gail

Thank you for the moving story on Tyler Shipman. I live in Frazee and snapped a few pictures this morning of Tyler driving his Car. The one picture has all those involved in the project standing in the background. (All pictures from Ted have been uploaded to the web already, and are visible in prior posts)

Ted Anderson
Frazee, MN

Sent: Sunday, November 22, 2009 4:47 PM
Subject: Fiero Story

We would like to say a huge "Thank You" from Pennock's Fiero Forum. The article that you wrote was one of the best that I have read about this story. It took quite a few people to make this a reality and the work definately paid off.

Thank you again, Adam ( Senior Pennock's Member )

Sent: Sunday, November 22, 2009 8:24 AM
Subject: Your story on Tyler...

Gail:

Your front page story on Tyler and his Pontiac Fiero made us cry, but it also
was a great Thanksgiving story about how America can reach out and care.

There's alot of good people in America, and Tyler found them with a simple
Internet message. One of them was you! Thank you for writing Tyler's story.

Polly Pabst

Sent: Friday, November 27, 2009 9:19 PM
Subject: Re: Your story on Tyler Shipman

Mrs. Rosenblum,

The story you did on Tyler Shipman, and the people who came together to help him get his wish was simply an amazing read. I am so happy that the kid got his wish, and even though I don't know him, I have such gratitude for the people who came out to help him. A story like this makes us all a little more human. You have no idea how far this article has spread, across car forums and the like.

Thank you very much for the great journalism,
Edward ******
Raleigh, N.C.

[This message has been edited by Synthesis (edited 11-30-2009).]

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2009 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Synthesis

12207 posts
Member since Feb 2002
Bump
2.5fierose

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 136
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2009 02:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5fieroseSend a Private Message to 2.5fieroseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys sorry haven't been on for quite sometime been busy drivin cars and relaxing it's getting cold up here but ya I did end up getting a car for my little sister I would show a picture of the fiero but our labtop broke and I'm doing this off my I pod and I can't copy the pic anyways it's pretty nice 100k 2.8 auto 1986 fiero se. AnywayS the interior is really mint the outside is alright but I'll need to touch some stuff up on her I'll post pics next week if anyones got any questions ask but I'll ttyl guys.

Tyler Shipman

------------------
1986 Fiero GT
Grand Am Brakes
Mr. Mike's Leather

87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2009 02:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not funny...you got a new fiero in your family and no pics? while I was up there I hoped on craigslist and found no fieros. How did you find it?
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2009 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5fierose:

Hey guys sorry haven't been on for quite sometime been busy drivin cars and relaxing it's getting cold up here but ya I did end up getting a car for my little sister I would show a picture of the fiero but our labtop broke and I'm doing this off my I pod and I can't copy the pic anyways it's pretty nice 100k 2.8 auto 1986 fiero se. AnywayS the interior is really mint the outside is alright but I'll need to touch some stuff up on her I'll post pics next week if anyones got any questions ask but I'll ttyl guys.

Tyler Shipman

Tyler, I can look at the laptop for you when I get up there, if you'd like.
December 11-12th..
PFF
System Bot
GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2009 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5fierose:

Tyler Shipman

Addicting arn't they? ( So says the guy with four sitting in his garage.)
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2009 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Boyd Huppert from KARE11 is mostly done writing the story. It is being edited now, and will run about 6 minutes..

The bosses will give final approval on Tuesday, the 8th, and it will run that night if they approve.

DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2009 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
6 MINUTES!!!!! Geez should be a whole hour!!!!

Due to the carreer I have I ran into the local NBC Anchor/ Reporter's husband. Told him the story and he's passing it on to his wife. Being NBC maybe they'll air it here too.

[This message has been edited by DIY_Stu (edited 12-01-2009).]

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2009 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DIY_Stu:

6 MINUTES!!!!! Geez should be a whole hour!!!!

Hey, 6 minutes during the 10 O'clock news is actually a very good segment...
OH10fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2009 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OH10fieroSend a Private Message to OH10fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Was out of town over the weekend, you guys still need a 4T60-E tranny? If you do let me know what I can do on my end to get it where it needs to be.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2009 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by OH10fiero:

Was out of town over the weekend, you guys still need a 4T60-E tranny? If you do let me know what I can do on my end to get it where it needs to be.

Nope...

The decision was made to stick with the TH125 on the back of the 3.4 TDC.

But thank you.

[This message has been edited by Synthesis (edited 12-01-2009).]

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2009 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did a quick PS today, maybe Tyler would like to use it as his wallpaper.

1984whitesc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2009 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984whitescClick Here to visit 1984whitesc's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1984whitescEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
/\ oooh I really like that siggy. Very Flashy.

------------------

Thank for the sig. Bobadoofunk
1984 White Fiero Sport Coupe
1988 Red Fiero Standard Coupe
1990 Black Buick Reatta
2002 White Chevy Impala base

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2009 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Synthesis --- I'm still waiting for a complete list of names of the Dream team and pic .... THX

------------------

The Black Widow Build Site
Lambo Doors (Being Installed)

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock