Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  I want to help out a member, I have an idea, and I need your help. PLEASE READ!!! (Page 65)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
I want to help out a member, I have an idea, and I need your help. PLEASE READ!!! by Hulki U. My-BFF
Started on: 10-30-2009 11:35 AM
Replies: 3149 (130692 views)
Last post by: JohnWPB on 05-27-2022 03:58 PM
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2009 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And a very good idea KEV. If we can be of help, let us know.

I'm willing to work something out to get this tranny for Tylers swap. If you can get it to Indy,IN and maybe fieroguy123 can get it to Chicago,IL and I can meet him there and take it the rest of the way? Just a idea

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 11-26-2009).]

IP: Logged
2.5fierose

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 136
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2009 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5fieroseSend a Private Message to 2.5fieroseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok guys I ve been having slot of complants lately about me doing the engine swap and it's honestly making me feel really crappy and I'm not feeling good about everyones complaint about this I said before I wanted to do the swap and everyone knew about it but they decided to fix it the engine up for the reveal and Stuarts been lining everything up to do it and I am doing the swap and I will put all the nice new parts into another car I'm buying for my little sister when she s 18 thanks for donating all the engine parts and they ll stay in the family and I'm die. Ing and my wishes were for Stuart to put the engine in and please everyone stop complaining this is what I wanted and it's making me feel so shitty hearing all this and I need it to stop please.
R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2009 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is your car Tyler and I like the motor swap idea. I will support any way I can.
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2009 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by R Runner:

This is your car Tyler and I like the motor swap idea. I will support any way I can.

Tyler do the swap and have fun with it. Remember that engine has one heck of a power band. Man once it gets past I think it was 3500 rpms it goes. I sold new cars with that engine. I remember driving them and it reminded me of a motorcycle with a power band. Enjoy it. Hey I like the idea you have of taking the 2.8 in your car and putting it in a car for your sister. What a cool idea.

Peace be with you!
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2009 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

solotwo

5374 posts
Member since Jun 2002

Originally posted by OH10fiero:

Got a tranny that is all yours for the swap, if someone can find a way to get it out there its yours. I would pay for shipping but I just lost my job and I am the only source of income for a family of 6. Tranny is a 4T60-E from a 1994 W-body car, differential ratio - 3.06, sprocket ratio - 35/35, overall ratio 3.06, VSS reluctor - 31, stall speed 1897.
I am willing to travel up to 80 miles to drop it off to someone, if others are willing to do the same we can get it out to Tyler.

Wow you are fantastic! Giving Tyler a 4T60-E transmission. You are a great person!
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2009 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tyler, as I said before, I am fine with the swap....

The issue is the transmission. If you want the car to last for you and your little brother, then do the swap, but follow our advice. Otherwise, do the swap with the other transmission...

We aren't trying to make you feel bad. We want you to be happy. But we also want it done RIGHT. We put too much effort into this, if your car ends up sitting on jackstands or not running right because of something going wrong, then you won't get to enjoy it. It is as simple as that.

Do what you will. I am done trying to get things done the right way.

I will be up in a few weeks to finish the few issues with the car.
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2009 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KEV:

I'm willing to work something out to get this tranny for Tylers swap. If you can get it to Indy,IN and maybe fieroguy123 can get it to Chicago,IL and I can meet him there and take it the rest of the way? Just a idea

KEV.....ya meathead.....i have a couple of tranny's that will work for this he can have. a 4T60 modulated, a 4T60e, and a 4T65e, all of which i can get my transmission builder to go through & build for us !!!
RossT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2009 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RossTClick Here to visit RossT's HomePageSend a Private Message to RossTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will just go to one of the NW tire locations and thank them!

This is a good story. I wish I would have paid attension to it sooner. I really didn't know about it
until a coworker asked me about it. He saw a clip about it on the tv news.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2009 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dang they better hurry on the swap. We are supposed to get a light snow late tonight here in Western Michigan. I am straight across from Milwaukee and it is south of Minnesnowta as Purple Reign calls it. Man the older it get the more I hate winter. Go figure I used to go snowmobiling and snow skiing.

Steve W
NE Grand Rapids, Michigan
88 Coupe

lets see i should be at 1300

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 11-26-2009).]

PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2009 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Also, if the select few that are willing to see to it this swap get done right. I'm willing to put up an entire 3.4 TDC driveline 60k ( still in a Grand Prix ) with a spare cradle to do this, and have the trans gone through !!!
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2009 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PURPLE REIGN:

Also, if the select few that are willing to see to it this swap get done right. I'm willing to put up an entire 3.4 TDC driveline 60k ( still in a Grand Prix ) with a spare cradle to do this, and have the trans gone through !!!

Well... If you want, I could use one of those.
PFF
System Bot
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2009 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GTGeff:

This is my brother Daryll and my other brother Daryll. j/k

That is great GTGeff. LOL!
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2009 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

solotwo

5374 posts
Member since Jun 2002

Originally posted by Gravitic Anomaly:

Andy, I share your concerns. I can say the swap will be better. I helped with pulling the parts off of the donor car. Stuart, Mike, and I spent a few hours with the 3.4 Fiero on a hoist. We reviewed the good and bad things of that swap and made a plan for Tyler's car. Mike had very good input on the exhaust and engine mounts. The wiring will be done in the engine compartment and using a Grand Prix engine harness. The dog bone will be gone, so the trunklid should not have to be cut. The exhaust will be in the stock locations. Mike was going to get the cradle modified, powder coated, and poly mounted. I belive Stuart and Mike will make a good job of it.
-Tim

Gravitic Anomaly sounds great! What your saying sounds like it will be a good swap for Tyler. Thank you for helping Tyler.
Fiero38SC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2009 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero38SCSend a Private Message to Fiero38SCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KEV:

My parents will be heading across I70 on Sunday heading to Trafalgar, IN (35 miles South of Indy) If you decide to use this tranny and OH10fiero can meet them along I70, they will get it to Indy. Just let me know by Saturday.

Purple Reign's offer is fantastic too.

Jason

[This message has been edited by Fiero38SC (edited 11-26-2009).]

Rallaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2009 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I live just 20 minutes west of Trafalgar, if fieroguy123 can't make it, or just wants some company for the trip to help with gas money, depending on the day, I may be able to help out getting it to Chi-town.

------------------
for Tyler
4,500 RPM in 5th gear is bad?
Indiana Fiero Club

The Duke will NEVER DIE

katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2009 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5fierose:

Ok guys I ve been having slot of complants lately about me doing the engine swap and it's honestly making me feel really crappy and I'm not feeling good about everyones complaint about this I said before I wanted to do the swap and everyone knew about it but they decided to fix it the engine up for the reveal and Stuarts been lining everything up to do it and I am doing the swap and I will put all the nice new parts into another car I'm buying for my little sister when she s 18 thanks for donating all the engine parts and they ll stay in the family and I'm die. Ing and my wishes were for Stuart to put the engine in and please everyone stop complaining this is what I wanted and it's making me feel so shitty hearing all this and I need it to stop please.

Enough said!
86blackgt

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2009 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackgtSend a Private Message to 86blackgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you guys need any help with the 3.4 swap let me know, as i just finished swapping the same motor into my fiero (as long as its not the wiring haha). I'm close, just live an hour away. I have could definitely have some good input and advice.

Ryan

[This message has been edited by 86blackgt (edited 11-26-2009).]

fieroguy123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2009 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm down. Let me know how I can help. Would be more than willing to take it up to chicago.
tsiconquest88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2009 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsiconquest88Click Here to visit tsiconquest88's HomePageSend a Private Message to tsiconquest88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
who was complaining about the engine swap? i didnt even know of any. Sorry to see your upset tyler!!!
fieroguy123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2009 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You know what? I don't want to even read this anymore. This went from being a beautiful thing that happened over the last 3 weeks to this? Swallow your opinions and let the man do what he wants with HIS car. I'm done reading this thread. Synthesis knows how to get ahold of me if anyone needs to.
Erik

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2009 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikSend a Private Message to ErikEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If Tyler needs a wiring harness built for a 3.4 DOHC swap let me know and I can make one for it no charge but I don't have the raw materials so I would need a stock Fiero engine harness and the DOHC engine harness in order to make one. If Tyler would like to go that route can anybody donate the 2 harnesses needed to send to me so I can make one for Tyler?
PFF
System Bot
tsiconquest88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2009 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsiconquest88Click Here to visit tsiconquest88's HomePageSend a Private Message to tsiconquest88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hrm i just rear through some more and seen what happened. But yea i dont think they were complaining just want you to be happy tyler. And in the post 2 above this, thats kind of silly man, the thread isnt ruined and theres nothing to make you just up and stop reading this thing. No one said anything that bad. I think tyler would be hurt to see someone stop reading through if anything.

[This message has been edited by tsiconquest88 (edited 11-26-2009).]

KEV

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2009 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To all,

I'm sorry I feel I started this thing about the wrong trans being used and i don't like reading tyler being upset about doing this swap. So to all I'm sorry and I have pulled my post's I made about the tran's.

Please forgive me

Kevin
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2009 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guys... This isn't about the car... Tyler is doing the swap, and I support him. So ease up.. I spoke with Nick tonight, Tyler's friend.

I stand behind Tyler and the swap 100%. I just hope that some of the advice we have given for the transmission is considered. No matter what happens, this is entirely about Tyler and his wants and desires.

Tyler... forgive us please, we simply want what is best for you and your car. We just want you to be satisfied.

Our "professional" suggestion, based on MANY years of swapping experience is to use the 4 speed transmission. That is it. We have one we can give you. Stuart has one in the parts car he got from the salvage yard. It is easier to do the swap with one of those from an electronics perspective. That is all. You have them do what you want them to do. I support you.

[This message has been edited by Synthesis (edited 11-26-2009).]

Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2009 02:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tyler, I am deeply, deeply sorry that we put you through any anguish over the swap. I want you to realize something though. Most of us are old enough to be your father, some old enough to be your grandfather (won't mention any names ) and this is just our parental intuition shining through. We have adopted you and your family as our own, and we are just trying to make sure you have something you will be happy with. I have nothing more to say about the swap, except I bet your smile will be bigger than it was before when you hit the gas! If this is what you want to do, then we are FULLY behind you.

Like I said before, it's YOUR car and we will stand behind you no matter what. If you want to set the car on fire, I will bring the marshmallows and we will have Fiero S'mores. I hope you don't want to set it on fire, though. I think all will agree we are just being protective. The only thing I will ask now is that you give me a ride in your new Fiero when I come to Frazee in January. Oh, and that you wear your seat belt. (<-- See, parental guidance )

So turn that frown upside down, and we are always on your side. The only talk we should have of the swap from now on should either be because we are donating something, or we have positive advice on the swap. We love ya' Ty. I'm sorry we hurt you.

Andy
tsiconquest88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2009 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsiconquest88Click Here to visit tsiconquest88's HomePageSend a Private Message to tsiconquest88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well said.
Gilder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2009 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GilderSend a Private Message to GilderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tyler is their still a wiring harness on the red car in your Grandma's field? If so maybe that one could be modified to work? Talk to Chriss about it. If you need to get parts some where your dad and I could take my suburban plus the trailer to get them. Have your dad call me if he wants to do this.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2009 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
KARE-11 has set a tentative date for their "The Land of 10,000 Stories" segment on the car as December 8th, on the 10PM News.
Sphynx

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2009 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SphynxSend a Private Message to SphynxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

------------------
My CarDomain Site

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2009 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been catching up on the donations as much as possible...

Danyel, please update the Tyler's Toy site with the following names.

Sinister Performance, LLC.
Scott Leahy
Scott Kerr
Jason Trebs
Walt Russell
Joseph Arone
Pete Faustino
Gerald Harmon
John Carothers III
Mike Saks
Jodi Baer
Kathie Huber
Jared Rolfzen
Julie's Cookie Lee Sales
Larry Jackson
Dan Ringstad
Shannon Haessig
Jiawen Li
Mark Burdick
Christopher Rumore
Daniel Bouillon
V8 Archie
Sadie Goad
Darlene Kenny
John DuRette
Mark Granheim
Rick Newhouse
Theodore Sharp
Adam Ruhl

All of these donations have moved us over the 1,700 mark. After expenses, we are sitting around 350 and change remaining. Some final things have been ordered to complete the car, and in the next 2-3 weeks, we will be heading up there (Kev and I, and anyone else who wants to tag along) to finish.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2009 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Synthesis

12207 posts
Member since Feb 2002
JohnWPB got this awesome HDR shot of all of the Fieros lined up in front of Billy's Bar in Vergas, MN...

I have not seen it posted yet, so I posted it for him.

PFF
System Bot
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2009 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is an awesome picture, except for that one with the primered hood. What's that all about?
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2009 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

That is an awesome picture, except for that one with the primered hood. What's that all about?

It started life as a red hood, but then one day, some crazy guy with a cutoff wheel attacked it and formed a hood vent... And now does not have the money to paint it up...
VikingRedBaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2009 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Funny thing tho, it actually looks like light reflection in the pic.

Nice Picture John !!!
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2009 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

It started life as a red hood, but then one day, some crazy guy with a cutoff wheel attacked it and formed a hood vent... And now does not have the money to paint it up...

Hey, keep your chin up. We've all been there done that. My car is going to go under the knife as soon as it gets warm again, it just doesn't know it yet.
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2009 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He only had to lay in the freezing street to get that shot. Nice shot jon
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2009 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm willing to throw an 88 formula cradle with links into the swap pile o' parts
Fiero38SC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2009 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero38SCSend a Private Message to Fiero38SCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Xerces_Blackthorne:

I'm willing to throw an 88 formula cradle with links into the swap pile o' parts

That sounds great, but my parents will not be able to take that to Indy also.

Has anyone made a decision on the trans in OH or are you using one from PR? I guess I need to check the other thread too.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2009 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I spoke with Stuart today up near Frazee. They are going to use the TH125, as it is "just as strong as the 4T60 in stock form"...

So, let them do what they will. The transmission will not be needed.

The swap is after the build, and not directly related to it, so we'll just sit back and watch. Once it is running, Tyler will be a happy guy.

Note the quotes above... That is what I was told. As someone who has destroyed many TH125 transmissions, I personally find it hard to believe... But I have no say in the matter, and my advice has been ignored thus far... So I'll let it be.

We did something good here this last weekend, and I won't let that be taken away by discussion or argument... Even if it seems that people have become demanding.

[This message has been edited by Synthesis (edited 11-27-2009).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2009 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

I spoke with Stuart today up near Frazee. They are going to use the TH125, as it is "just as strong as the 4T60 in stock form"...

So, let them do what they will. The transmission will not be needed.

The swap is after the build, and not directly related to it, so we'll just sit back and watch. Once it is running, Tyler will be a happy guy.

Note the quotes above... That is what I was told. As someone who has destroyed many TH125 transmissions, I personally find it hard to believe... But I have no say in the matter, and my advice has been ignored thus far... So I'll let it be.

We did something good here this last weekend, and I won't let that be taken away by discussion or argument... Even if it seems that people have become demanding.

If anyone wishes to contribute something to this swap, do you have any contact info that can be made publicly available?

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock