Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  I want to help out a member, I have an idea, and I need your help. PLEASE READ!!! (Page 60)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
I want to help out a member, I have an idea, and I need your help. PLEASE READ!!! by Hulki U. My-BFF
Started on: 10-30-2009 11:35 AM
Replies: 3149 (130752 views)
Last post by: JohnWPB on 05-27-2022 03:58 PM
PURPLE REIGN

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gilder:

Shawn you were awesome in your determination to get the car running. Chris you had what it takes to get the mission accomplished. All of you made a kid smile that will always be imprinted in my memory, along with many others. I swear when the car was being unveiled god made the sun the shine on a very special kid.
We celebrate Turkey days usally in late July. This has been a strange fall, we normally are cold with snow.

Thanks, that car wasn't going to get pushed, run poor, or sound, poor under my watch, or without the help of an awesome team.

Kinda ironic how the sun popped out right when the car came out & lifted the REAL fog eh ?

Who is this BTW ?
IP: Logged
Dodgerunner

Feedback score:    (61)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 323
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DodgerunnerClick Here to visit Dodgerunner's HomePageSend a Private Message to DodgerunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
First Annual - Tyler Shipman
FRAZEE FIERO FESTIVAL 2010

????

[This message has been edited by Dodgerunner (edited 11-23-2009).]

KEV

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dodgerunner:

????

Great title!

I started a thread about this, I PM'd Cliff to change my title of my post.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PURPLE REIGN:

Thanks Maryjane, ....got a short backrub.....

Didn't realize that the live stuff was jagged with no audio ??!! i would have been much more descriptive, but oh so tired. That was a milemarker for me in hours straight. Didn't get up for more that a pee break & food twice. Didn't get to see or post even once on live chat or contribute to it. In fact while Tyler was chatting with Huki & getting his plaque, i was busy welding his manifold

Sorry I wasn't clear--the problem was on my end. 21.6 kbps connection= no to streaming audio/video. I could see 'web shots' updated every couple of minutes, and tho I didn't know who it was, I knew someone was in the rear storage, bent over the engine for hrs and hrs. I stayed in chat and watched it all night and morning tho. Kudus to ya!!
Silicoan86

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Silicoan86Send a Private Message to Silicoan86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is awesome guys! I really wish I coulda made it this weekend but as some of you may know, we were in the hospital all weekend having a baby so we were a little busy. Glad all turned out well! I can say I'm very proud of the Fiero community as a whole this is amazing.
VikingRedBaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Silicoan86:

That is awesome guys! I really wish I coulda made it this weekend but as some of you may know, we were in the hospital all weekend having a baby so we were a little busy. Glad all turned out well! I can say I'm very proud of the Fiero community as a whole this is amazing.

You mean you can post you had a little baby, and NOT tell us it was a Boy or a Girl?

How about a name and we can guess?
Silicoan86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Silicoan86Send a Private Message to Silicoan86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by VikingRedBaron:
You mean you can post you had a little baby, and NOT tell us it was a Boy or a Girl?

How about a name and we can guess?

Lol it was a little girl named Bella Rose Coan.
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just got done reading an unfinalized copy of a news story that will be published in the near future about the build.... It is very well written, and had me tearing up...

I will also be getting some photos tomorrow that you guys may like to see. I need to ask permission first.

I can't say anything about the article, as it is not published yet... But you will all love it.
N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2009 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2.5 sent me two hi-res pics for me to host. So just right click the link and save target as. First picture is the group pic of people with Tyler's car. Second pic is of the Fiero's that showed up.

http://www.n3m3s1s.net/fiero/tylergroup1.jpg

http://www.n3m3s1s.net/fiero/tylergroup2.jpg

Enjoy. =]
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2009 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Synthesis. Can you send it to me?
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2009 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

Synthesis. Can you send it to me?

Nope. Not until it publishes.. I promised I would not.
PFF
System Bot
MOBILE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2009 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MOBILESend a Private Message to MOBILEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gilder:

Shawn you were awesome in your determination to get the car running. Chris you had what it takes to get the mission accomplished. All of you made a kid smile that will always be imprinted in my memory, along with many others. I swear when the car was being unveiled god made the sun the shine on a very special kid.
We celebrate Turkey days usally in late July. This has been a strange fall, we normally are cold with snow.

It was no coincidence that the sun came out, and that winter held off a little longer...

Originally posted by Synthesis:

"It isn't about the car. It is about the people. The car is just a common interest that allowed us to do this."

Who's to say the man upstairs can't use Fieros as a tool! It's really good to see all of you coming together and caring so much. The Daily Grind can be so negative...

I feel very fortunate to know you guys. I can't wait to finish my car (this winter!!) and rejoin some of the most fun cars shows on earth. Including the Frazee Fiero Festival

PURPLE: So once you heal up from the trunk of this yellow GT, it will be time for another!!

Great job Gentlemen, and Tyler, my family we be praying for you!!

Thanks,
Chad

------------------

Self Installed Intercooled SC3800 II/III w/getrag. 19's with 13" Brakes on all 4 corners. 4 years in Avionics & 14 years in Car Electronics Experience.

PK

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2009 03:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PKSend a Private Message to PKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:
Thank you for taking the time to type all that out!! No audio and very very jumpy video on my end left me with a lot of unanswered questions about what was actually happening in that engine compartment.

Exactly. Thank you for describing some of the events so clearly.
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2009 03:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just got home. I took my 87gt on a nice little trip blairing the overhaulin song. I can say for the first time I'm damn proud to own a fiero...
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2009 03:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

87antuzzi

11151 posts
Member since Feb 2009
Oh yeah. If someone has a EXTRA hat they could send me that would be awesome. On the way to the airport andersons bus officially became a part of the build. Soooo I gave them my hat. I will cover shipping. If not no problem.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2009 06:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok...
This video is unique... for the reason that not only is Tyler getting to take his little brother for a drive in his car, but Hulki is seeing this at the same time it happens. This is one moment I had the laptop in my left hand and my own camera recording in my right hand. The voices are myself standing in Frazee Minnesota... and Hulki (Andy) over laptop speakers while serving his country in Iraq. This vid has become very close to my heart, the moment it captures means alot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy8__zh90uQ
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2009 06:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I love it Jason, I'm saving it to my hard drive. Does anyone else have a Tyler folder on their computer with millions of pictures yet like I do? Again, thank you for taking me feel like I wasn't in Iraq for a few moments. For a little while, I felt like I was in Frazee, and part of the celebration.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2009 07:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...... That didn't work either. Got home at 2:00 a.m. With only $25 & 21* temps i bundled up in the early a.m. on a GSX-R 1000 & headed for Frazee. 2.5 hours later i arrive.....frozen, at 10:00 a.m.

21o temps and flying down the highway two and a half hours on a bike, . I can only imagine the looks you got. "Look at that crazy fool", .
If you had done nothing else, that right there would have kept me in awe. Heck, I think that is more amazing than the magic you did with the Fiero.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2009 07:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dodgerunner:

????

I love this idea of an annual event.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2009 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43225 posts
Member since May 2007
***Maryjane if you are on dialup I suppose you can't see the videos either?
If you PM me your address I can send a DVD disk with all I have to you.
1984whitesc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2009 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984whitescClick Here to visit 1984whitesc's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1984whitescEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I agree with purple reign. There were no words to describe how sore I was. It was all worth it. I asked Tyler if he had ever gone to a MFF fiero show. He said no. Later I made the comment, "well since you were not able to make it to a show, we are bringing the show to you." I know Tyler would LOVE to have a show in his honor. I wouldn't hesitate one second. I would be up there for the annual Frazee Fiero Festival.

Now only if my brother could fix the problems with his fiero lol.

------------------

Thank for the sig. Bobadoofunk
1984 Fiero Sport Coupe
1990 Buick Reatta
2002 Chevy Impala base

[This message has been edited by 1984whitesc (edited 11-24-2009).]

PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2009 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello Tyler I have upgraded your SIGGY ........... It should automatically show if you post ... take care buddy
Danyel

--

------------------

The Black Widow Site

Kitskaboodle

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2009 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not sure where to post this question as there are so many Tyler threads
but is it possible to buy some Tyler Project shirts?

My grandson's name is Tyler also and I would really like to get him and I a shirt!
Heck....for thart matter someone ought to offer them for sale in the Mall Section in order
to A) have people "advertise" this work of love for the Fiero commmunity and
B) build up some additional funding for Tyler and his family.

My apologies if this ha already been brought up and discussed.

Thanks, Kit
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2009 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To buy shirts click here for all the info needed http://www.tylerstoy.com/Store.html
Danyel

------------------

The Black Widow Site

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2009 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1984whitesc:

I agree with purple reign. There were no words to describe how sore I was. It was all worth it. I asked Tyler if he had ever gone to a MFF fiero show. He said no. Later I made the comment, "well since you were not able to make it to a show, we are bringing the show to you." I know Tyler would LOVE to have a show in his honor. I wouldn't hesitate one second. I would be up there for the annual Frazee Fiero Festival.

Now only if my brother could fix the problems with his fiero lol.

Sweet!!!
Formula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2009 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

***Maryjane if you are on dialup I suppose you can't see the videos either?
If you PM me your address I can send a DVD disk with all I have to you.

Just a suggestion, but if someone were to make a DVD of the videos and pictures taken during the build... I would be interested in buying one.
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2009 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW! That was the coolest build with so many people taking part in making Tyler’s dream come true I applaud all of you!
to Infinity!
DLCLK87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2009 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I wish i could have made the trip to lend a hand but it looks like you had it covered...and then some. I would have probably just broken more stuff! It's amazing what you people did and ....i don't know what to say other than.... awsome.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2009 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

Just a suggestion, but if someone were to make a DVD of the videos and pictures taken during the build... I would be interested in buying one.

Yeah it would be excellent to have everyone send to a common location online or whatever is needed and have a huge compilation. All I have is the vids I posted here, and maybe 5 more shorter less "great" ones. Also a bunch of pictures.

**Twofatguys is your collection pics only?

At the very least Tyler should get an all encompassing video compilation.
FastFieros

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 265
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2009 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks, that car wasn't going to get pushed, run poor, or sound, poor under my watch, or without the help of an awesome team.

Kinda ironic how the sun popped out right when the car came out & lifted the REAL fog eh ?

Who is this BTW ?

Hi Shawn. Glad to see you were there. Wish I could have flown in for the event.

Loyde @ FastFieros.com

PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2009 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FastFieros:

Hi Shawn. Glad to see you were there. Wish I could have flown in for the event.

Loyde @ FastFieros.com

Hey Loyde !! that would have been a heck of a trip for you. But heck, if you were there, we might have done a conversion
PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2009 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fie Ro:

Last frame of the live feed this morning...
in color

great job guys !!

looking thru what I missed.

NICE JOB! "color"
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2009 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL The fog machine was a nice touch! I showed this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liKt1C7tEJg to my four year old and she said nice car Dad but it smokes more than your's does it was funny! I saw that it made the news that was great!
GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2009 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PR,
Nice re-cap. You did forget one event, but I forgive you because we were all kind of punchy due to the hour of the morning.

Do you remember you and several others wanting to lower the car once we got it on the ground? I seem to re-call talk of cutting springs! LOL

Jeff

[This message has been edited by GTGeff (edited 11-24-2009).]

2.5fierose

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 136
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2009 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5fieroseSend a Private Message to 2.5fieroseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow guys it turned out so amazing I never exspected my car to ever look so amazing j think everyone in frazee is jealous I guess there going to put if in the frazee event center on display for the whole community to look at starting wensday and I d like to thank everyone who came down and helped work on my car and everyone who donated money towards the project and the businesses that donated parts. I would also like to send out a special thanks to synethsis (Chris) for leading the whole project and to Andy who got this whole thing started thanks everyone I couldn't have done anything like this with out you guys you guys are the best

------------------
1986 Fiero GT
Grand Am Brakes
Mr. Mike's Leather

carbon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2009 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tyler... thank you for asking for help.

Just don't park it next to that huge turkey... he looked a little shifty.

[This message has been edited by carbon (edited 11-24-2009).]

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2009 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5fierose:

Wow guys it turned out so amazing I never exspected my car to ever look so amazing j think everyone in frazee is jealous I guess there going to put if in the frazee event center on display for the whole community to look at starting wensday and I d like to thank everyone who came down and helped work on my car and everyone who donated money towards the project and the businesses that donated parts. I would also like to send out a special thanks to synethsis (Chris) for leading the whole project and to Andy who got this whole thing started thanks everyone I couldn't have done anything like this with out you guys you guys are the best

Tyler! Awesome that they want to display your car!

I will be up again in 2-3 weeks to resolve the few minor issues we are having with the door locks and the remote start, and I will try to get the headlight motor issue figured out..

The motors reach full bottom, and won't shut off entirely, which is draining the battery. This is a common issue when the switches inside are out of adjustment.

I'll get you taken care of.

Also, your car will be headed to Tires Plus tomorrow to get the new Brake Master Cylinder. I felt the brakes in your car, and while the new Grand Am brakes stop it on a dime, the pedal travels too far... I am going to get the upgraded master cylinder installed for you, and that should take care of the problem entirely.

[This message has been edited by Synthesis (edited 11-24-2009).]

Fosgatecavy98

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2009 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fosgatecavy98Send a Private Message to Fosgatecavy98Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The worst thing about all of this is that the build is over

Tyler, I am happy to of been apart of the build and honored I got to change the ICM out on the side of the road for you

Welcome to owning a fiero! I hope that car brings you some fun times!

RAREW66

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2009 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RAREW66Click Here to visit RAREW66's HomePageSend a Private Message to RAREW66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tyler, you are most certainly welcome. Seeing your smile and the pride in your eyes at the reveal is worth a million thanks. Your Fiero is definately something to be proud of.

Take Car my friend,

Fred
KEV

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2009 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

Tyler! Awesome that they want to display your car!

I will be up again in 2-3 weeks to resolve the few minor issues we are having with the door locks and the remote start, and I will try to get the headlight motor issue figured out..

The motors reach full bottom, and won't shut off entirely, which is draining the battery. This is a common issue when the switches inside are out of adjustment.

I'll get you taken care of.

Also, your car will be headed to Tires Plus tomorrow to get the new Brake Master Cylinder. I felt the brakes in your car, and while the new Grand Am brakes stop it on a dime, the pedal travels too far... I am going to get the upgraded master cylinder installed for you, and that should take care of the problem entirely.

Chris.

Before we left Fred pulled the motors out and fixed them before we left Frazee.

Also I'm having a new steering wheel ordered for Tylers car! It's bugging me so bad that I didn't get a wheel for it. The interior turned out so great and that wheel looked to bad. in my option.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock