Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  I want to help out a member, I have an idea, and I need your help. PLEASE READ!!! (Page 55)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
I want to help out a member, I have an idea, and I need your help. PLEASE READ!!! by Hulki U. My-BFF
Started on: 10-30-2009 11:35 AM
Replies: 3149 (130692 views)
Last post by: JohnWPB on 05-27-2022 03:58 PM
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2009 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a copy of the newscast. I edited it down to the 2 1/2 minute story if anyone wants it. It is 13mb so I'll have to email it. I just wanted to save a copy off of the internet because the news rarely saves their old footage.

Edit....first time owning a page

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 11-22-2009).]

IP: Logged
MOBILE

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2009 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MOBILESend a Private Message to MOBILEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes please!! chad@modernaero.com

Thanks!!

------------------

Self Installed Intercooled SC3800 II/III w/getrag. 19's with 13" Brakes on all 4 corners. 4 years in Avionics & 14 years in Car Electronics Experience.

mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2009 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Me too please!! Backtothefuture64@windstream.net

Thanks!
sadie goad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2009 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sadie goadSend a Private Message to sadie goadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Me too! validguitarist at yahoo dot com
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2009 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Adam, send it to me as well!

TKS

Will
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2009 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey... Put me down for a copy as well.

Skuzzboomer@aol.com

Yes, my email has 2 "o"s vs my username which doesn't.

(edit: my blackberry hates me - spelling)

[This message has been edited by skuzzbomer (edited 11-22-2009).]

Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2009 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
tallyfiero -at- embarqmail -dot- com

TIA
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 698
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2009 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

I have a copy of the newscast. I edited it down to the 2 1/2 minute story if anyone wants it. It is 13mb so I'll have to email it. I just wanted to save a copy off of the internet because the news rarely saves their old footage.

How about uploading it to YouTube?
Terry_w

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2009 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Terry_wSend a Private Message to Terry_wEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
terry_wolfgang at hotmail dot com
Thanks
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2009 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

Awesome idea!

I can upload it, email Rallaster.01(at)gmail(dot)com
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2009 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

He could host it on MegaUpload, megashares, rapidshare (if they're still around- I don't know), etc... That way, anyone who wants to keep it, can just download it.

PFF
System Bot
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2009 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by skuzzbomer:

He could host it on MegaUpload, megashares, rapidshare (if they're still around- I don't know), etc... That way, anyone who wants to keep it, can just download it.

Last time I used one of those places it took almost 30 minutes for a 7 meg file....
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2009 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Posting on youtube right now. Will post link in a few minutes.
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2009 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Imsa. Please send me a copy. I have 3 hours of video clips and am going to make video on the airplane.
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2009 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Unfortunately, they show a picture of the rare 1980 Fiero

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 11-22-2009).]

Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2009 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Unfortunately, they show a picture of the rare 1980 Fiero

Seen that one already but thanks anyway. I was hoping for something from this morning.
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2009 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

Imsa. Please send me a copy. I have 3 hours of video clips and am going to make video on the airplane.

have a safe trip back to warm ca. Thanks for your assistance
katatak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2009 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good Morning Fiero Community. Take a deep breath and relax. It's a great day in the Fiero world. I can't find the words to express what I feel this morning. I was up till 3 am watching the build and the outcome is beautiful. Hat's off to the team for doing a great job and sticking to it for hours and hours. Through all the up and downs, the car got done. Outstanding. A great big thanks to all involved.

Tyler, I hope that you get to enjoy the car as much as we have enjoyed this project. Congratualations! I can't wait for the pics of you sitting in that car.

Pat
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2009 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome job guys, .
R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2009 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Edit....first time owning a page

Oooooh ME ME ME ME!!! rrunner@egyptian.net

Nevermind.... scroll down stupid....

[This message has been edited by R Runner (edited 11-22-2009).]

Fiero38SC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2009 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero38SCSend a Private Message to Fiero38SCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why does everyone in this thread want to own a page.
PFF
System Bot
Fiero38SC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2009 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero38SCSend a Private Message to Fiero38SCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess I missed it too.

Great job everyone.

burntwood

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2009 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for burntwoodSend a Private Message to burntwoodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just like everyone else that has commented on this thread, it has been a wonderful, self-less, honorable act you all have shown... teaming up and completing such a feat. All those that were involved onsite, video feed, chat session,part donation, financial donations, food, and moral support... this goes much deeper than just a car. Much knowledge, skill, time and love went into Tyler's quest. The rewards are so much greater than we can imagine...

A deep heart-felt "thank you" goes out to all that helped make it all happen for Tyler!
I'm extremely proud to be a part of this forum.

------------------
* 1984 Black Fiero SE (1995-1998) blown tranny - rest her soul
* 1988 Black Fiero Formula (2001-2004) Was to be a 3800SC, badly rusted rear frame.
* 1988 White Fiero GT (2009 - Present) This one's a keeper!

Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2009 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone have a vid of the unveiling?
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2009 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For those interested. I posted pictures of the plaque that was presented to Tyler yesterday during the build. I started a thread where members can post their thanks to Sam Shepard. I am going to forward a link to Sam who did the actual fabrication for me.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/078512.html

\/\/
ALLTRBO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2009 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh wow, I only started to get a glimpse of what was going on here yesterday, and still don't know the entire story, but you all rock, seriously! Great job everyone.

I don't know if it's too late to help with anything?

[This message has been edited by ALLTRBO (edited 11-22-2009).]

boysatt

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2009 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for boysattSend a Private Message to boysattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey PK...CALL ME I NEED TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT THOSE SEATS!
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2009 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The videos are starting to come in I will install them as I get them If you have ANY videos please PM for FTP link to our weebsite or send them to webmaster@tylerstoy.com
http://www.tylerstoy.com/videos.html
THX for any pics or videos

Danyel
Lady Pegasus

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2009 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lady PegasusSend a Private Message to Lady PegasusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just saw this topic. Once again, you guys amaze me. The way you all rally around a cause and give so selflessly (spelling? meh).

Saw a few recognizable faces on the video! Wish I had known about this sooner...Illinois/Indiana isn't that far away.

Kudos you guys. I was away from this forum for awhile, but nice to know things haven't changed much. Fiero fanatics def. are one in a million!

Tyler...congrats young man. I hope you get to enjoy your toy as much as possible.

I love you guys.
KennyH

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2009 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KennyHSend a Private Message to KennyHEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have video but am not computer literate enough to know how to get in on here. Anyone help? It was awesome!!!
Let me know,
Kenny
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2009 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KennyH:

I have video but am not computer literate enough to know how to get in on here. Anyone help? It was awesome!!!
Let me know,
Kenny

How big is the video file. You can always email it to me if it is under 10mb.
PFF
System Bot
tsiconquest88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2009 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsiconquest88Click Here to visit tsiconquest88's HomePageSend a Private Message to tsiconquest88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cant be said enough, the members on this site that worked on all this did a great fpr tyler and family. You all made the memory of tylers happiness happen for his parents to be able to see one thing go right for such a terrible thing!!! This place kicks ass
Fieros_Forever

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2009 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fieros_ForeverSend a Private Message to Fieros_ForeverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What a wonderful clip. I'm so glad that the forum was able to help with this project.

And seeing the ultra-rare 1980 Fiero was a bonus, also

I mean, I expected to see a 1989, but a 1980?

I watched the entire feed from 8:00 until they turned it off around 6:00 so I kind of feel like I was there helping, if only giving them encouragement by letting them know that people were watching.

Great work to all that were involved.

It makes me proud to be a forum member.

-FF
1986 Fiero2M6

[This message has been edited by Fieros_Forever (edited 11-22-2009).]

twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2009 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KennyH:

Let me know,
Kenny

You can E-Mail it to me at about any size, brad@wheatoncomputer.com

Brad
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2009 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did I say "yellow" in the chat yesterday or didn't I ???!!!!!

Originally posted by Terry_w:

Last frame in ACTUAL color, Hope nobody yells.

KennyH

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2009 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KennyHSend a Private Message to KennyHEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How big is the video file. You can always email it to me if it is under 10mb.

Its pretty large at 492 mb. Synthesis is kinda long winded I also got a walk about on the same vid.
Already tried to email it to my bro but it wont go. For some reason outlook will pop up and say cant connect to server or some such thing. Any other ideas?
Later,
Kenny

[This message has been edited by KennyH (edited 11-22-2009).]

DougC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2009 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DougCSend a Private Message to DougCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This story made Fark.com mainpage, and included a link in the comments to this thread. Hope Cliff's server can handle it!
FieroMojo

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2009 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMojoSend a Private Message to FieroMojoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tsiconquest88:

cant be said enough, the members on this site that worked on all this did a great fpr tyler and family. You all made the memory of tylers happiness happen for his parents to be able to see one thing go right for such a terrible thing!!! This place kicks ass

Six years ago I was bound and determined to put my butt in a 2-seater, no matter what. I checked out all the options and their related forums but when I found this place, I lurked continuously for a month before buying my first Fiero. It was the people here that swayed me. You should see the 'Anniversary Meets' we put on every 5 years. Nothing short of awesome with a cast of hundreds from across the country helping to pull it all together. What went down this weekend doesn't surprize me one bit. Great job, ppl!
KennyH

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2009 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KennyHSend a Private Message to KennyHEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Making a Youtube account. Will try to get it on there for you guys.
Later,
Kenny
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2009 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is kind of the icing on the cake...so to speak. I had a few email "tips" sent my way about the guy in chat who kept crashing the server. His screen name was "a" and kept flooding the server which caused a nightmare. Well I guess he was caught via I.P and I was actually surprised when I found out who it was.

Edit to add correction.......

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 12-05-2009).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock