Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  I want to help out a member, I have an idea, and I need your help. PLEASE READ!!! (Page 43)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
I want to help out a member, I have an idea, and I need your help. PLEASE READ!!! by Hulki U. My-BFF
Started on: 10-30-2009 11:35 AM
Replies: 3149 (130693 views)
Last post by: JohnWPB on 05-27-2022 03:58 PM
N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2009 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
@.@ Haven't been on the forum much in the past few days, and like 5 pages were added. Can't wait to watch some live video of this going down!

And Hulki, you didn't have to reveal Rick's super secret paint job idea. Now he's gonna be upset.

Oh snap! Owned my first page in this MASSIVE archive we've got going on.

[This message has been edited by N3M3S1S (edited 11-17-2009).]

IP: Logged
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2009 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by napajohnny:

I'm a local and a newbie to this thread. I've followed these posts from the beginning and it never ceases to amaze me how the kindness of strangers can be so overwhelming and life changing. As a graduate of Frazee High School, I can assure all of you that you are going to feel very welcome here and the forecast is for highs in the 40's (+20 above average)! I would like to offer whatever you may need in the line of misc. parts for the build this weekend. I have the NAPA parts store in Perham (10 miles from Frazee) and would be happy to furnish any type of undercar/underhood/lighting/fuses/sensors, etc. parts - gratis. Don't have a lot of paint and body materials, just the basics. Dave & Karen have my number so just give me a call and if I have the part, I can have it to you in minutes. Hey Synthesis, how you comin' on that caliper?

"You cannot live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you"....John Wooden

Thank you so much, and welcome to the greatest car forum in the world!
I ended up doing all four brakes with new calipers/rotors/pads, at the same time that I did the struts/shocks all the way around...

Since you are willing to help us out with lights and the like, I'd like to reserve a gallon of antifreeze (50/50 mix is fine), the necessary bulbs to do a full vehicle light replacement on all markers/license plate/tail-turn lamps.

I don't know if it would make sense to replace the oil pressure sending unit and the O2 sensor since we are already into the engine... But that is something we can figure out at that time.

Again, thank you so much! We are really pumped to be doing this!
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2009 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't forget to check the 'little things" as well. Ash tray bulbs-foot well/courtesy bulbs-front compartment light. You'd be surprised how much diff it makes and how many people never even realize they have those options.
Wish I had one of those PFF pine tree air freshner things some one made up a couple of years ago to send.

Speaking of which--anyone have a PFF decal to take?
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2009 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Updated the store link : http://www.tylerstoy.com/Store.html was getting bored in my hotel room

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 11-17-2009).]

napajohnny

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2009 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for napajohnnySend a Private Message to napajohnnyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

Thank you so much, and welcome to the greatest car forum in the world!
I ended up doing all four brakes with new calipers/rotors/pads, at the same time that I did the struts/shocks all the way around...

Since you are willing to help us out with lights and the like, I'd like to reserve a gallon of antifreeze (50/50 mix is fine), the necessary bulbs to do a full vehicle light replacement on all markers/license plate/tail-turn lamps.

I don't know if it would make sense to replace the oil pressure sending unit and the O2 sensor since we are already into the engine... But that is something we can figure out at that time.

Again, thank you so much! We are really pumped to be doing this!

Consider it done on the antifreeze and bulbs all around. I'll make sure the sensors are available.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2009 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:
Speaking of which--anyone have a PFF decal to take?

hope we do .... that would be awful to forget !!!!
96HawkCnvt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2009 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 96HawkCnvtClick Here to visit 96HawkCnvt's HomePageSend a Private Message to 96HawkCnvtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by VikingRedBaron:

You can still come and help.

There are at least 2 that I know of that don`t own Fieros coming up to help.

One does not even belong to this site, and hes coming to help.

I'll see how my weekend is looking & maybe I'll drive on up at least for part of the day on Saturday or something.

Todd
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2009 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Consider it done on the antifreeze and bulbs all around. I'll make sure the sensors are available.

Last thing...

Need a tensioner assembly (the entire tensioner body and pulley) for a 1996 Pontiac Grand Prix SE with the 3100V6.

The Gates is fine, other brands are good too... Since that is a pricey part, we have some funds left to help with the cost on it.
Let me know. My phone number is listed in the first post on the thread if you want to give me a call before 11AM tomorrow morning. After 11, I will be out and wandering with the boss and a fellow IT lackey.
96HawkCnvt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2009 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 96HawkCnvtClick Here to visit 96HawkCnvt's HomePageSend a Private Message to 96HawkCnvtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Myself and DIY_Stu are staying on a hotel near the airport on Thursday night, and leaving around 8:30 am to head to Frazee. If you are close to there, you could possibly stop by and drop the stuff off. We are staying at the Crowne Plaza Minneapolis. You could probably even drop it off at the front desk sooner if need be, and tell them it is for someone checking in on Thursday night, as well will not get to the hotel till probably midnight.

You can PM me, or call my cell at 561 23 six 702 four. You can call up till 1am any night.

Thanks! If it's not looking good for me to drive up to Frazee, I'll try to give you a shout on Thursday. What time do you get into Mpls? Do you need a ride to the hotel or are you renting a car?

Todd
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2009 01:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hulki your in luck mabey. The 2 yard im visiting tomorrow have fieros's with the aero package. If the supports are qany good ill grab them.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2009 02:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Hulki your in luck mabey. The 2 yard im visiting tomorrow have fieros's with the aero package. If the supports are qany good ill grab them.

From what I saw on the previous page, fierox shipped out the supports, but it doesn't hurt to get them just in case.

I was contacted by Boyd Huppert from KARE-TV in Minneapolis last night. He asked me some questions and wants to do a video interview on the build day. The more publicity we can get on this for Tyler, the better. Tyler, I can't wait to see your car when it's finished. Pink/purple paint scheme and all.
PFF
System Bot
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2009 02:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
napajohnny,
I already had your location stored in my GPS and my Cell, but since you're on here order up a Distributor with pickup coil. I'm pretty sure you already have the pickup in stock. The dizzy is just in case the old one won't come apart. He's got a stubborn miss. As do I mine is the pickup giving out so I'm going to be looking at his.

To all. Who's bringing the 87 Factory Service Manual?
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2009 02:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a 2.8 dizzy. I can bring it if needed.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2009 08:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DIY_Stu:

I have a beat up 84-88 Haynes manual I can bring. Not sure that helps.
Also I think his car is an 86.
carbon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2009 08:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Isn't the 86 factory service manual online somewhere around here?
Mr_jacob7

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2009 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr_jacob7Send a Private Message to Mr_jacob7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

the forecast is for highs in the 40's (+20 above average)!

reminds me of the very kind record highs of 106 degrees when i visited Oklahoma for a week... :-\

sorry. off topic... lol.

Man, i wish i could go up there, but i just can't... you guys have my thoughts, and prayers.

------------------
"Be not led astray, bretheren beloved..." -James 1:16.

Thanks, Danyel, for the graphic.

bowrapennocks

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2009 08:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bowrapennocksEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is the link to the 86 service manual (1300 pages). I am so impressed with all of the work being done for Tyler.

http://www.fieronews.net/fu...nloads.php?cat_id=13

Good luck on the build.

Jim

------------------

87 T-top 2.8 5sp Camaro Dash Bonneville door panels; 86 355 body & interior kits 3.1 Auto; 85 SE 2.5 5sp, 86 SE 2.8 auto parts car

Fiero STS

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2009 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero STSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have an 86 manual. Also don't forget bulbs for the dash. I will bring my Fiero hardare assortment with just in case.
VikingRedBaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2009 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pontiackid86:

PM me you Cell and I can pick you up in Fargo.
If I get your Cell, I will call you tonight after work and arrange things.

87antuzzi:

Call me tonight and let me know the time you need to be picked up.

I took Thursday and Friday off for this Project.

[This message has been edited by VikingRedBaron (edited 11-18-2009).]

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2009 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
86gtzone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2009 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86gtzoneSend a Private Message to 86gtzoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have 2 of the tensioners and will be sending them out today. I will get the tracking #'s to you ASAP.
PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2009 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It would be cool to unveil this thing Overhaulin' style, Tyler could come in eyes closed, or we could have it covered with a big sheet and pull it off for the reveal moment.
For the sound system we could turn it on and have that Overhaulin theme they pay in the cars during a reveal.

This is getting pretty exciting!
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2009 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

It would be cool to unveil this thing Overhaulin' style, Tyler could come in eyes closed, or we could have it covered with a big sheet and pull it off for the reveal moment.
For the sound system we could turn it on and have that Overhaulin theme they pay in the cars during a reveal.

The reveal is going to be at the local high school in one of the garages. We are getting the garage door opener in advance, and will be pulling the car out of the garage at the school for the big reveal on Sunday at 9:30AM.
Edit: Since I have a flair for the dramatic, I am working on something...

[This message has been edited by Synthesis (edited 11-18-2009).]

2.5fierose

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 136
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2009 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5fieroseSend a Private Message to 2.5fieroseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
on the big reveal thats gonna be on sunday in the morning are we going to have the car completed by then i thought we were going to work on it saturday and sunday both? anyways thats pretty sweet that theres a station from the cities that want to cover the story also. idk if i already mentioned on here or not but i did get a picture of the front bumper picture mailed to my phone and wow it looks good dave does such a great job on painting. the color looks just phenomenal. Today i got to bring my 22 mag rifle i just bought into dl to a gunsmith to get the trigger lightened up kinda pulls hard and need it more accurate lol then when im all done there im going back to frazee and meeting my two friends (joe and Nathan you ll get to meet them at build there great guys) and we re going to go down to FAB and hopefully they ll be around so i can check out the painted body parts in person ill take some pictures but i guess i cant show you cause then it will give the color away lol Well ill talk to you guys later in the day

Tyler Shipman

------------------
1986 Fiero GT
Grand Am Brakes
Mr. Mike's Leather

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2009 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Synthesis, I see you got your avatar working. You can teach an old dog new tricks!
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2009 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5fierose:

on the big reveal thats gonna be on sunday in the morning are we going to have the car completed by then i thought we were going to work on it saturday and sunday both? anyways thats pretty sweet that theres a station from the cities that want to cover the story also. idk if i already mentioned on here or not but i did get a picture of the front bumper picture mailed to my phone and wow it looks good dave does such a great job on painting. the color looks just phenomenal. Today i got to bring my 22 mag rifle i just bought into dl to a gunsmith to get the trigger lightened up kinda pulls hard and need it more accurate lol then when im all done there im going back to frazee and meeting my two friends (joe and Nathan you ll get to meet them at build there great guys) and we re going to go down to FAB and hopefully they ll be around so i can check out the painted body parts in person ill take some pictures but i guess i cant show you cause then it will give the color away lol Well ill talk to you guys later in the day

Tyler Shipman

Tyler,

With all the work that has been done so far, I have a good feeling that we will be finished with it on Saturday night, so we can give you the keys on Sunday morning.

90% of the work we have to do should be finished by the early afternoon, and we can start looking into reassembling the rest of the car at that time.

We have a LOT of people on hand, so I have a great feeling that we will be able to do everything we need... Plus, with the support of John from Napa, and Wayne at Hedahl's, and the towns people, we will be fully covered in the event of an emergency.

I look forward to Friday!

Chris
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2009 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Synthesis

12207 posts
Member since Feb 2002
Updated first post. I am also receiving payments for other items unrelated to the project, so I am doing my best to keep things isolated from each other.

Bear with me on this please.
KEV

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2009 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm getting to leave work at 2pm instead of 4pm on Friday to get up there. I'll be on the road by NO later then 3pm so were there by 6pm! I can't wait to get up there and get my hands dirty!

Should i bring my shirt and tie for the camera crew.. LOL

------------------

1999 GMC Jimmy 2dr 4x4
1987 Fiero Coupe
1986 Fiero Base Coupe..Steel Wheels Baby!
1985 Fiero GT 3800 N/A ...3800 S/C being built now!
1984 Fiero Indy #1098 w/ centerline "Q" Wheels,Hooker Tri-y header and Indy Scoop with Strobe's

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2009 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KEV:

I'm getting to leave work at 2pm instead of 4pm on Friday to get up there. I'll be on the road by NO later then 3pm so were there by 6pm! I can't wait to get up there and get my hands dirty!

Should i bring my shirt and tie for the camera crew.. LOL

Nope.. We are car guys.. We get dirty, they can live with it.
Fiero STS

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2009 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero STSSend a Private Message to Fiero STSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chris ,

Did you find a woodshop yet?

Wisconsin John is coming over tonight so I will be out in the shop.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2009 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero STS:

Chris ,

Did you find a woodshop yet?

Wisconsin John is coming over tonight so I will be out in the shop.

No, I did not. I was going to email you a few moments ago and see if you were up for it.. I'd like to find my way over there this evening. Should not take long to build with some screws and liquid nail.
PFF
System Bot
KennyH

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2009 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KennyHSend a Private Message to KennyHEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Just asking, but will there be a problem with some copyright infringement by playing the "Overhaulin'" theme and it being televised by a news crew from some city? Not trying to put a damper on anything.
Later,
Kenny

napajohnny

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2009 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for napajohnnySend a Private Message to napajohnnyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Last thing...

Need a tensioner assembly (the entire tensioner body and pulley) for a 1996 Pontiac Grand Prix SE with the 3100V6.

The Gates is fine, other brands are good too... Since that is a pricey part, we have some funds left to help with the cost on it.
Let me know. My phone number is listed in the first post on the thread if you want to give me a call before 11AM tomorrow morning. After 11, I will be out and wandering with the boss and a fellow IT lackey.

I have that tensioner assy. in stock and can provide it N/C.
lynxer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2009 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lynxerSend a Private Message to lynxerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Copyright no

Trademark only if we used their logo said we were overhaulin and honestly would they waste their time and or money to do anything about it.

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2009 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's right, Tyler. Don't you be afraid to sport those colors! They get chicks!

[This message has been edited by Hulki U. My-BFF (edited 11-18-2009).]

napajohnny

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2009 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for napajohnnySend a Private Message to napajohnnyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DIY_Stu:

napajohnny,
I already had your location stored in my GPS and my Cell, but since you're on here order up a Distributor with pickup coil. I'm pretty sure you already have the pickup in stock. The dizzy is just in case the old one won't come apart. He's got a stubborn miss. As do I mine is the pickup giving out so I'm going to be looking at his.

I have the pickup in stock and I see 87antuzzi has a dizzy but I'll order one in just in case. Most of the interior and dash lights are a
194 bulb so I'll bring a box of 10...How about LED's for the sidemarkers & back-ups? LazerBlue headlights?
Tinman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2009 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TinmanSend a Private Message to TinmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello everyone,
Tracey talked with Andrew, I believe from Forest Lake? Sounds like he and 3 others from that area will be staying with us for the build weekend. If anyone else, absolutely needs a place to stay, please let us know and we will see what we can come up with. We don’t want anyone sleeping in their cars, we can figure something out. For the meet/greet at Billy’s Fri. night, should we bring some name tags or something? Let me know, as I think we have some left over from the benefit. Hope everyone has safe travels…see you soon.

Barry

P.S. Maybe we should haul your 4 wheeler into the shop Ty, so you can get it painted that same sweet pink color.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2009 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Edit: Since I have a flair for the dramatic, I am working on something...

Thats what I'm talking about!

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2009 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43222 posts
Member since May 2007

Originally posted by lynxer:

Copyright no

Trademark only if we used their logo said we were overhaulin and honestly would they waste their time and or money to do anything about it.

Fierohaulin

j/k

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2009 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43222 posts
Member since May 2007

Originally posted by Tinman:
For the meet/greet at Billy’s Fri. night, should we bring some name tags or something? Let me know, as I think we have some left over from the benefit. Hope everyone has safe travels…see you soon.

Barry

Not a bad idea either way, I only know most people here by their screen names, and I forget names fast.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock