Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  I want to help out a member, I have an idea, and I need your help. PLEASE READ!!! (Page 42)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
I want to help out a member, I have an idea, and I need your help. PLEASE READ!!! by Hulki U. My-BFF
Started on: 10-30-2009 11:35 AM
Replies: 3149 (130692 views)
Last post by: JohnWPB on 05-27-2022 03:58 PM
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2009 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, Tyler! Keep your pants on, boy!

EDIT: I got forty-two, I got forty-two. Nah nah nah nah boo boo.

[This message has been edited by Hulki U. My-BFF (edited 11-17-2009).]

IP: Logged
Mr_jacob7

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2009 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr_jacob7Send a Private Message to Mr_jacob7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

After all the time and effort we put into getting the car ready, and the paint that Dave and Karen are putting on the car, and you don't like what we chose for Tyler?!

I mean, come on! Sure, it will be a surprise to Tyler, but what man wouldn't love neon pink, green and flowers on their car?

you know... i'm going to feel like crap, now, if that's really it.

------------------
"Be not led astray, bretheren beloved..." -James 1:16.

Thanks, Danyel, for the graphic.

Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2009 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mr_jacob7:

you know... i'm going to feel like crap, now, if that's really it.

Why? That is an awesome paint scheme! Tyler even had his own say in it! He wants those manly colors all over the car. The ultimate sleeper...
When he gets that 3.4 TDC installed, he wants to pull up next to the guy in the Ferrari, get laughed at, and then show that Italian supercar what's what...

I suggest you go back and actually read the thread, front to back... You'll realize you missed a lot of stuff.
Mr_jacob7

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2009 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr_jacob7Send a Private Message to Mr_jacob7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hehe. k. will do.

(Edit)

just did. i hate reading, just so you guys know. ;]

anyway, this whole thing's really cool. i wish there was something i could do to help, but there's really not. being 16 has it's disadvantages... :\

i guess the paint scheme looks alright, if you tilt your head a little, and squint your eyes, or even close them... it's an aquired taste, i'm sure.

haha!

naw, i totally respect the sleepers.

(2nd edit. "pain" to "paint")

------------------
"Be not led astray, bretheren beloved..." -James 1:16.

Thanks, Danyel, for the graphic.

[This message has been edited by Mr_jacob7 (edited 11-17-2009).]

currie68

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2009 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for currie68Send a Private Message to currie68Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
okey doeky just looking for improvment
good luck on your journey
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post11-17-2009 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A big giant Karma hug goes out to all that are involved in Tyler's project! I have not been posting up here, but I keep an eye out for the progress. Just incredible the outpouring of humanity related to this young man's cause. Amy and I wish the best to you all.

Tony
twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2009 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump guys, I don't want this thread to drop too low.

Where was the link where we could watch the process?

Brad
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2009 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by twofatguys:

Bump guys, I don't want this thread to drop too low.

Where was the link where we could watch the process?

Brad

Go to www.tylerstoy.com and click on the video chat link on the left.
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2009 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

Go to www.tylerstoy.com and click on the video chat link on the left.

Thank you, it's been added to my toolbar

Brad
lynxer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2009 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lynxerSend a Private Message to lynxerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got the car down to Frazee

I drove the car back with out any pannels or tail lights (hehe shh)

I did get some funny looks

Tyler's dad gave me a ride back to Detroit Lakes so everything worked out great.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
Saw a girl at school today all fitted out!
fieroX

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 372
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2009 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroXSend a Private Message to fieroXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The plastic bumper support pieces are in route. Shipped this morning via usps priority.
PFF
System Bot
fieroguy123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2009 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't think jacob_7 was impressed with our sleeper colors. Are we too off base? Maybe it should have been perri-winkle. I like that color. Maybe a big paisley in the back window too. Anyone have a set of rims from a new vw beatle? I like those ones that are shaped like a flower with the daisy shaped center cap. Those would be cool too. Oh! and a big NOS sticker diagonal across the hood. That'd be neato
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2009 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You just said neato? that's rad dude.
fieroguy123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2009 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, I know. Don't have to tell me I'm cool. ask my wife, she'll tell you I'm the bees knee's.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2009 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroguy123: Oh! and a big NOS sticker diagonal across the hood. That'd be neato

Nah, we do not want to cover up or take away from the nice and wide purple racing stripe going from the nose, then back, and continuing over the spoiler.

Wow, didn't anyone else notice the road sign that Nick parked the car under to snap the picture? Nice!

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 11-17-2009).]

87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2009 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Speaking of nitrous. How about a 50 shot on tylers car?
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2009 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Syn did you get our pay pal donation? I know you are probably very very very busy!
Thanks,

Steve W
NE Grand Rapids, MI
88 Coupe
96HawkCnvt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2009 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 96HawkCnvtClick Here to visit 96HawkCnvt's HomePageSend a Private Message to 96HawkCnvtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is there someone coming through the Mpls. area on their way up that could take some stuff up there for me? I'd come up there as well but it looks like there is already LOTS of help & I'm a bit of an outsider since I don't have a Fiero (I do have a Pontiac though ). Anyway, I'd like to do something toward this great effort so I have some stuff in mind that hopefully will be helpful to Tyler some day in the not to distant future.

Todd
VikingRedBaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2009 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You can still come and help.

There are at least 2 that I know of that don`t own Fieros coming up to help.

One does not even belong to this site, and hes coming to help.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2009 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 96HawkCnvt:

Is there someone coming through the Mpls. area on their way up that could take some stuff up there for me? I'd come up there as well but it looks like there is already LOTS of help & I'm a bit of an outsider since I don't have a Fiero (I do have a Pontiac though ). Anyway, I'd like to do something toward this great effort so I have some stuff in mind that hopefully will be helpful to Tyler some day in the not to distant future.

Todd

Myself and DIY_Stu are staying on a hotel near the airport on Thursday night, and leaving around 8:30 am to head to Frazee. If you are close to there, you could possibly stop by and drop the stuff off. We are staying at the Crowne Plaza Minneapolis. You could probably even drop it off at the front desk sooner if need be, and tell them it is for someone checking in on Thursday night, as well will not get to the hotel till probably midnight.

You can PM me, or call my cell at 561 23 six 702 four. You can call up till 1am any night.
2.5fierose

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 136
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2009 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5fieroseSend a Private Message to 2.5fieroseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ya synthesis we should leave the gauges stock your probably right doesnt matter to me and ya havent been on here all day been dealing with papers and tv stations calling and coming over to ask about the fiero story so i havent had time to come on plus yesterday i went to fargo and bought a new 22 mag bolt action rifle so after all the interviews i got to sight in my new gun and shoots some targets was gonna shoot some birds but for some reason there was none here today hoping tomorrow will be a better day for birds lol but im gonna go wash up and eat supper and come on later this evening

Tyler Shipman

------------------
1986 Fiero GT
Grand Am Brakes
Mr. Mike's Leather

PFF
System Bot
KennyH

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2009 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KennyHSend a Private Message to KennyHEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5fierose:

ya synthesis we should leave the gauges stock your probably right doesnt matter to me and ya havent been on here all day been dealing with papers and tv stations calling and coming over to ask about the fiero story so i havent had time to come on plus yesterday i went to fargo and bought a new 22 mag bolt action rifle so after all the interviews i got to sight in my new gun and shoots some targets was gonna shoot some birds but for some reason there was none here today hoping tomorrow will be a better day for birds lol but im gonna go wash up and eat supper and come on later this evening

Tyler Shipman

What TV stations Tyler? Are they going to be AT the build? I might have to clean up if we are going to be on TV ; )
Later,
Kenny
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2009 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice... When they decide to join us at the build, if you get tired of them, send them my way... Even before then if you want. I can be your bouncer.. lol

Yes, solotwo, I believe that was your donation I marked, but have not had time to update the first post.
katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2009 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lynxer:

Got the car down to Frazee

I drove the car back with out any pannels or tail lights (hehe shh)

I did get some funny looks

Tyler's dad gave me a ride back to Detroit Lakes so everything worked out great.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
Saw a girl at school today all fitted out!

Nice pic of the Tyler's skeletor on Indy 500 Rd.......... Am I the only one that noticed it?

I bet everyone was looking at the girl!

Pat

[This message has been edited by katatak (edited 11-17-2009).]

cornersonrails

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2009 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Julie E.mail sent
lynxer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2009 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lynxerSend a Private Message to lynxerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
haha yeah I was driving by Indy 500 Rd. so I had to take a picture for you guys

The females usually take precedent.....
katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2009 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lynxer:

haha yeah I was driving by Indy 500 Rd. so I had to take a picture for you guys

The females usually take precedent.....

Nick,

I must be getting old cause the road sign was the first thing that caught my eye...... Good shot. How's the heater work in that skinless car?

Pat

[This message has been edited by katatak (edited 11-17-2009).]

2.5fierose

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 136
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2009 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5fieroseSend a Private Message to 2.5fieroseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well channel 11 will be taping and probably interviewing but they re gonna be doing that the whole build idk if there gonna tape and billys or not and channel 4 is also gonna be doing stuff idk how much taping/interviewing they will be doing though and also there gonna right up a big story in the fargo forum

Tyler Shipman

------------------
1986 Fiero GT
Grand Am Brakes
Mr. Mike's Leather

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2009 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tyler,

That is good news indeed... A little bit of coverage can go a long way, especially if your benefit fund info gets listed.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2009 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello people just dropped by to say hello I'm on business trip will get back thursday in am....
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2009 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Danyel

6087 posts
Member since Sep 2008
Oups forgot Synthesis & JohnWPB can you guys remove the unused and trial directories from the web site... I will complete the store on my return
THX all

Danyel

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 11-17-2009).]

PFF
System Bot
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2009 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone going through fargo around 2pm? Trying to find a ride to the hotel.
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2009 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroguy123:

Yeah, I know. Don't have to tell me I'm cool. ask my wife, she'll tell you I'm the bees knee's.

Grooooovvvvveeeeeeyyyy
lynxer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2009 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lynxerSend a Private Message to lynxerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

on what day? VikingRedBaron or I could possibly help out!

Steve took Thursday and Friday off just incase you guys need rides
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2009 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

What happend to 12:00?

87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2009 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I dunno :thinking: but I'm going to be coming around 2. Lynxer. Can ya pm me your # and I will call/txt you tomorrow.
fiero67

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 107
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2009 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero67Send a Private Message to fiero67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just to let you guys know, once again... your awesome. I cant wait to see the final result and definately the look on tylers face.

87antuzzi.....

auburn, CA...

Frazee, MN

JohnWPB

West Palm Beach

Here is something for you to watch.
John

[This message has been edited by fiero67 (edited 11-17-2009).]

napajohnny

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2009 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for napajohnnySend a Private Message to napajohnnyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm a local and a newbie to this thread. I've followed these posts from the beginning and it never ceases to amaze me how the kindness of strangers can be so overwhelming and life changing. As a graduate of Frazee High School, I can assure all of you that you are going to feel very welcome here and the forecast is for highs in the 40's (+20 above average)! I would like to offer whatever you may need in the line of misc. parts for the build this weekend. I have the NAPA parts store in Perham (10 miles from Frazee) and would be happy to furnish any type of undercar/underhood/lighting/fuses/sensors, etc. parts - gratis. Don't have a lot of paint and body materials, just the basics. Dave & Karen have my number so just give me a call and if I have the part, I can have it to you in minutes. Hey Synthesis, how you comin' on that caliper?

"You cannot live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you"....John Wooden
Tinman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2009 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TinmanSend a Private Message to TinmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fri. Sunny High 45 Low 32
Sat. Sunny High 47 Low 40
Sun. Few Showers High 43 Low 34

It's going to be all good inside the Frazee shop!
silver 85 sc

Feedback score:    (40)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2009 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow! I wish I could make this, However I have 2 cub scout meetings this weekend not to mention the overtime. I will cut a couple of key chains and I think I'll throw in a set of my customized GT vents to reflect the occassion.

Rich
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock