Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  I want to help out a member, I have an idea, and I need your help. PLEASE READ!!! (Page 35)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
I want to help out a member, I have an idea, and I need your help. PLEASE READ!!! by Hulki U. My-BFF
Started on: 10-30-2009 11:35 AM
Replies: 3149 (130693 views)
Last post by: JohnWPB on 05-27-2022 03:58 PM
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

Nah.. What is done, is done.. Leave it up.. When you finally make it to Frazee, you'll just have to stand there while the more conservative folks line up to walk past, shake your hand, hug you and then slap you for that picture...

Yeah, it's your fault anyway. If you wouldn't have brought them up, I wouldn't have PS'd a picture onto Tyler's car.
IP: Logged
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tammy Quade, a Frazee resident is currently down in Rochester, MN. She will be coming through the Cities tomorrow in her van, and is willing to haul anything that we need up to Frazee for us.

I have left a message for Fiero STS to call me, he may have the parts we need for the body, and this is a good time to get them up there.

If you need to get anything from the Twin Cities to Frazee, MN, now is the time to do it.

Give me a call.. 612-605-8993
GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes, if anyone has an auto shift boot in good shape, please bring it. No tears or pinholes...

I will check this weekend when I pick-up #4......a 15,100 mile Formula. I believe there is an extra auto shift boot coming with the car and the one on is in pretty good shape.

Jeff
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The headlights from Summit came in... Very impressive.

Full metal back body, glass lens and replaceable HB2 bulb. 55/65 watt low/high respectively.

The radio mounting brackets came in, so the radio assembly is now complete. The EGR cover is a nice plus, to help clean up the engine a little bit.

Don, your package came in as well.
2.5fierose

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 136
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5fieroseSend a Private Message to 2.5fieroseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey guys nice pink fiero and the blue balls i havent been on here all day and just reading so im all up to date

Tyler Shipman
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hope Julie got my message ??? to call me """
michelle_b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for michelle_bSend a Private Message to michelle_bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

Hope Julie got my message ??? to call me """

SHe has parent teacher conferences tonight..will probably get ahold of you after that.

Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Somehow, I just noticed this thread. I can't afford the airfare to MN and it's way too far to drive so I can't come up to help but I'd be happy to donate some money if it would still help. My prayers go out to Tyler, his family and the rest of the PFF team who have generously helped out.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Don, your package came in as well.

Just one? There should have been 2. A tube and a priority mailer.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Just one? There should have been 2. A tube and a priority mailer.

Only one. Just the tube. The other one was not in my mailbox.
cornersonrails

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The boxes have safely arrived in St.Paul at 5:03 this evening. Not sure how far that is from Frazee but I do not see any problem with it making it in time for the benefit. GO FED EX !

[This message has been edited by cornersonrails (edited 11-12-2009).]

PFF
System Bot
fieroguy123

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a 100% perfect, good as brand new, automatic shift boot. Bring it with?
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes. Bring it with.

Oh oh oh oh!!!!! We have a FENDER! Tim is AWESOME!

He has aero parts and a fender. Will do an inventory when I get there tonight to pick up parts.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Synthesis do you have Julie's phone ? PM me
wakejul

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wakejulSend a Private Message to wakejulEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am at parent teacher conferences until late tonite.....and then again tomorrow morning.....will call when I get a free moment!
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you Julie (wakejul) for the heads up
1984whitesc

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984whitescClick Here to visit 1984whitesc's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1984whitescEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am not sure if I missed this post, but have the o-rings for the fuel lines and injectors been purchased or donated?

------------------

Thank for the sig. Bobadoofunk
1984 Fiero Sport Coupe
1990 Buick Reatta
2002 Chevy Impala base

Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Monkeyman:

Somehow, I just noticed this thread. I can't afford the airfare to MN and it's way too far to drive so I can't come up to help but I'd be happy to donate some money if it would still help. My prayers go out to Tyler, his family and the rest of the PFF team who have generously helped out.

Monkeyman, you have a PM
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FieroSTS and I were talking tonight while I was at his place getting the fender, aero trim, and extras...

During our discussion, the 2.8 engine in the car came up...

I honestly feel that we should still invest the time, parts and labor into the 2.8 to make it look spiffy, run great, and sound mean.

Here is my justification...

An engine swap takes time. A lot of time. Putting an engine into a car that never came with that engine is not an easy task in this day and age, even with an older vehicle such as the Fiero.

The 3.4 DOHC motor is going to require a custom burned chip, a lot of wiring and plumbing work, mounts, and other things to make it work properly and reliably, even with a new motor. It is a trial and error process, even if the task has been done before. An experienced mechanic will still have issues.

My concern right now is that we would get the car finished, and Tyler won't have any time to truly enjoy it before it goes off for an engine swap that can quite literally take months.

Let's fix the 2.8 up so that Tyler can proudly show the ENTIRE car off, and not a nice shiny pink car with a ratty looking engine.

After he has had a chance to truly enjoy it, and the 3.4 swap parts are ordered or being made, and the research has been done, then dig into the swap..

I am 100% behind Tyler on the swap. I think it should be done. I just want Tyler to be able to truly enjoy the car before it goes off into a garage for what could be many months to have the engine done.

Soooo. Antuzzi, bring up the valve covers and intake. We'll still install everything, we'll make this car a complete beauty, and when Tyler finally gets the engine swapped, he'll have a beautiful 2.8 to set up as an end table, or sell to someone who wants a good looking motor that runs.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
*sigh* I sold them and am awaiting payment...however I will take the payments and get a new set done. I have to swap my engraved intake for a non engraved one...
PFF
System Bot
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

*sigh* I sold them and am awaiting payment...however I will take the payments and get a new set done. I have to swap my engraved intake for a non engraved one...

Might the guy you sold them to understand?
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Synthesis

12207 posts
Member since Feb 2002
On a side note: Something amazing has happened in MY life...

My oldest sister, we'll call her "Psychogirl" to be kind... She did many things in her life that led to hurting many people, including us, her family...

She was married several times, and had a child with her first husband. When they divorced, he took their son and disappeared off the face of the planet.
She married again, and had children with her new husband. My niece was born, and a while later, another one. The second child died of SIDS.

She did something that resulted in the breakup of the marriage, and her ex-husband took my niece, and disappeared off the face of the planet.
She was still very young, maybe 2 or 3.

6 years ago, I began searching for my niece and nephew, only to come up short.
I tried everything short of hiring a private investigator. I work on computers and the internet is my private playground. I am no slouch when it comes to PCs and search engines... I found nothing.
Two years ago, I got a lead on my niece. After a few months, it panned into a phone number. I had found nothing on my nephew.
I made a phone call to the phone number, only to be completely blocked by her father. He refused to talk to me once he realized who I was, because he was scared I had contact with my sister. I do not, nor do I desire contact.

At one point, he even had his wife call me back to say I had the wrong number, after I already knew I was right.

Tonight, my niece added me on Facebook out of the blue. We have had a very lengthy conversation. She had always wondered about her family, and where we were.
I mentioned to her that she had an older brother, and she said "I know, he contacted me about a year ago."

In one fell swoop, many things have come together in my life, and I truly believe that this project for Tyler is the cause.

I am a grown man, sure, I have a soft spot. I rarely cry, but tonight, I am crying my eyes out.
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Synthesis. Congrats on your findings. :thumpsup:
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2009 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

On a side note: Something amazing has happened in MY life...

My oldest sister, we'll call her "Psychogirl" to be kind... She did many things in her life that led to hurting many people, including us, her family...

She was married several times, and had a child with her first husband. When they divorced, he took their son and disappeared off the face of the planet.
She married again, and had children with her new husband. My niece was born, and a while later, another one. The second child died of SIDS.

She did something that resulted in the breakup of the marriage, and her ex-husband took my niece, and disappeared off the face of the planet.
She was still very young, maybe 2 or 3.

6 years ago, I began searching for my niece and nephew, only to come up short.
I tried everything short of hiring a private investigator. I work on computers and the internet is my private playground. I am no slouch when it comes to PCs and search engines... I found nothing.
Two years ago, I got a lead on my niece. After a few months, it panned into a phone number. I had found nothing on my nephew.
I made a phone call to the phone number, only to be completely blocked by her father. He refused to talk to me once he realized who I was, because he was scared I had contact with my sister. I do not, nor do I desire contact.

At one point, he even had his wife call me back to say I had the wrong number, after I already knew I was right.

Tonight, my niece added me on Facebook out of the blue. We have had a very lengthy conversation. She had always wondered about her family, and where we were.
I mentioned to her that she had an older brother, and she said "I know, he contacted me about a year ago."

In one fell swoop, many things have come together in my life, and I truly believe that this project for Tyler is the cause.

I am a grown man, sure, I have a soft spot. I rarely cry, but tonight, I am crying my eyes out.

See dude. Im not very religous but you know what the say. The lord was lookin out for you. karma can be a b*tch but it can alway be nice. congrats.

katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2009 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by katatak:

Perfect Mood Music Stu! I agree. Stick with the original plan, get the car running good and put back together. Get another cradle/trans and get setup to do the swap later. Everything can be done out of the car right down to the initial start up and some tuning. Then it's more of a plug and play. Minimize the down time of the car. I'd hate to see the car get done then a week later go back in a shop for who knows how long. You know how Murphy is. Just my opinion.

Pat

A novel Idea.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2009 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im postin it again. who wants philly cheesesteaks Real ones. Im stoppin at Genos befor I leave out.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2009 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Is there ANY way you can talk to the purchaser, and explain the situation, and refund the money? I am 99.9% sure, if you explain what they are for, he will absolutely understand. Or tell us who it is and we will 'splain it to him

I also agree, go ahead with the 2.8 and get it all fixed up like new. Then there is time to use the car, and when the swap is all planned out and ready to be done, it can be done.

Tyler, this is ultimately YOUR decision, and yours alone. But I honestly think it is a good idea to get the 2.8 all tuned up, looking nice, sounding nice and then go from there. As Chris said, it can take a long time, and a LOT of money to do a swap like this.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 11-13-2009).]

87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2009 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pk86. If you can get them, get me one.
VikingRedBaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2009 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by VikingRedBaron:

Tyler, I am willing to help you out on the engine swap.

Just let me know, and we can "Train" Nick use a wrench.

Originally posted by 2.5fierose:

sounds good i say we get car running good not worry about engine cosmetics fix the car up that weekend then when we re done and i get to ride in it or drive it or what ever than will do the engine swap i just like the idea of a new engine : )

Sounds to me like Tyler already said he was gonna wait for the engine swap till a later time.

2.5fierose

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 136
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2009 01:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5fieroseSend a Private Message to 2.5fieroseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i agree with synthesis lets go with that plan glad i got synthesis ahead of most of this thanks

tyler shipman
PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2009 02:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I cant sleep so just sayin whats good

I was just thinkin. To give tylers car the ride it deserves mabey we could pull off a set of koni shocks and struts. They give the fiero a great ride.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 11-13-2009).]

Fosgatecavy98

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2009 02:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fosgatecavy98Send a Private Message to Fosgatecavy98Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You can crash on the floor in the room John and I are sharing. I snore. :P

Stu is getting a room as well.

Whew I had to go 3 pages back to find the responses, this thread is outta control (in a good way) lol

I have plenty of offers to use the floor which I dont mind , but still lookin for something a bit more comfy. I will look for my air mattress and if I can figure out away to stuff that into my bag, well I could sleep next to the car for all I care

I am still trying to figure out a way to bring something unique to the build for Tyler, I dont think I could pull the Ecotec swap out in a few hours..... any suggestions?

How are the tips on the exhaust?
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2009 02:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just got a email from the guy who wants the covers.
Kris,
I'm sorry to be the "bad man", you sold your parts to me. You should have waited until you were sure you wanted to sell! I still want my parts. You have my money. Ship them asap!
I responded.
I under stand. Is their any way to change your mind? I told you I would refund your money and send you a different set for FREE. they need paint but can be saved. No please understand I fell like crap over this whole thing. Its like I gave candy to a baby (you in my opion) and then took it back. If you are truly that heartless then I will ship them out.
P.s. Saying your going to "hurt me" is just childish. We have emailed each other many times and you always had something bad to say. If you want them let me know.
Thanks.
Any ideas on how to get this guy to change his mind?
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2009 02:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just got a email from the guy who wants the covers.
Kris,
I'm sorry to be the "bad man", you sold your parts to me. You should have waited until you were sure you wanted to sell! I still want my parts. You have my money. Ship them asap!
I responded.
I under stand. Is their any way to change your mind? I told you I would refund your money and send you a different set for FREE. they need paint but can be saved. No please understand I fell like crap over this whole thing. Its like I gave candy to a baby (you in my opion) and then took it back. If you are truly that heartless then I will ship them out.
P.s. Saying your going to "hurt me" is just childish. We have emailed each other many times and you always had something bad to say. If you want them let me know.
Thanks.
Any ideas on how to get this guy to change his mind?

Send him his money back and tell him theres a hole in the cover.
You know what they say in stores. Management has the right to refuse service to anyone.

87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2009 02:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I tried that. 10 minutes later I get a email saying "you've got money" from paypal
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2009 02:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I tried that. 10 minutes later I get a email saying "you've got money" from paypal

Send it back in cash or somthing. Guy cant be that much of a prick.

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2009 02:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Send the PayPal back, and I will pay the PayPal fee's myself if you need. (NOTE: When sending the money back with PayPal, choose "other" and "Gift", there will be NO PayPal fee's for you or him) If you send the money back in full, you are under no obligation what so ever to HAVE to send them to him. Be nice, apologize again, and explain the circumstances, show him this thread, TylersToy.com and so forth

If none of that works, say you are going to post his screen name in here, so some of us can try to help you convince him. Do not put it like a threat in any way, remain courteous , apologize your butt off, and just tell him you are unable to follow through, and are sending every penny back to him.

Lastly, if none of that works, tell him there will be a delay, and we can get another set from someone on here and restore them to send him. I have an intake manifold I can donate, but do not have any valve covers.

Very lastly if after all this he tries to bad mouth you on the forum, we can set straight who the heartless bad guy is here

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 11-13-2009).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2009 02:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Send the PayPal back, and I will pay the PayPal fee's myself if you need. (NOTE: When sending the money back with PayPal, choose "other" and "Gift", there will be NO PayPal fee's for you or him) If you send the money back in full, you are under no obligation what so ever to HAVE to send them to him. Be nice, apologize again, and explain the circumstances, show him this thread, TylersToy.com and so forth

If none of that works, say you are going to post his screen name in here, so some of us can try to help you convince him. Do not put it like a threat in any way, remain courteous , apologize your butt off, and just tell him you are unable to follow through, and are sending every penny back to him.

Lastly, if none of that works, tell him there will be a delay, and we can get another set from someone on here and restore them to send him. I have an intake manifold I can donate, but do not have any valve covers.

Very lastly if after all this he tries to bad mouth you on the forum, we can set straight who the heartless bad guy is here

Lol tell him I got drunk and ran them over with a lawn mower. Lol always works, Good times good times.

And if all else fails tell him youll sick pontiackid on him........... Im a crazy mofo yo.

87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2009 02:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We have emailed each other 15+ times. I'm going to send the money back and close my paypal. As far as screen name. He is not a pff member. I haven't even advertised them. As far as intakes go. I have a lot of them including covers. I found a engraved intake under my bed (I'm obsessed). I'm just wondering how the powder coater is going to take it. "Sorry man, I found out he is getting a engine swap. So I sold the covers you and was going to donate the money into the project. But I need a new set done". Doesn't sound too good I feel bad about this whole thing. I have 5 days left to figure it out. Actually 4 because I have to drive my mom around because of her recent dui.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock