Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  I want to help out a member, I have an idea, and I need your help. PLEASE READ!!! (Page 34)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
I want to help out a member, I have an idea, and I need your help. PLEASE READ!!! by Hulki U. My-BFF
Started on: 10-30-2009 11:35 AM
Replies: 3149 (130692 views)
Last post by: JohnWPB on 05-27-2022 03:58 PM
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

No, do not purchase from the store...

The store is "Experimental" right now...

All shirt purchases should be sent through Julie. She posted her paypal address.

My bad

EDIT: For page ownage! Take that, Chris

[This message has been edited by Hulki U. My-BFF (edited 11-12-2009).]

IP: Logged
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

My bad

EDIT: For page ownage! Take that, Chris

PM sent Andy.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

PM sent Andy.

PM back atcha' Don.

Chris you got a PM.
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PM back atcha' Don.

Chris you got a PM.

PM back atcha' andy and Don... Great idea, timing needs to be determined...

And I don't know if I have enough 1 dollar bills. You both know I don't drink, so I am not sure how we will get past the 2 drink minimum.. Think they'd let Tyler in there as well? Not 21, but definitely legal enough for the other things...

I kid, I kid... Alluding to something inappropriate on a family forum is a great way to be smacked by the townspeople of Frazee... I'll hush now.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's okay, that club is very family oriented. There's an arcade and bowling alley in the next room.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's okay, that club is very family oriented. There's an arcade and bowling alley in the next room.

Oh! So bring the kids, and send them off to the next room? That sounds like a plan!
We should have our meet and greet there... But I think there would be too many distractions.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh! So bring the kids, and send them off to the next room? That sounds like a plan!
We should have our meet and greet there... But I think there would be too many distractions.

I'll help chip in for the 50$ "special" for Tyler. Sounds like a night with a happy ending. Okay, that's enough Chris, you're making me go too far with this...
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'll help chip in for the 50$ "special" for Tyler. Sounds like a night with a happy ending. Okay, that's enough Chris, you're making me go too far with this...

I'm not making you do a damn thing. Your mind is going waaaay too far on it's own...
lol

We should get this thread back on topic. We have had our fun, back to the car.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm not making you do a damn thing. Your mind is going waaaay too far on it's own...
lol

We should get this thread back on topic. We have had our fun, back to the car.

Yeah, back to the car. I still can't believe Tyler decided to have the car painted florescent pink....damn let the cat out of the bag. Time for a photoshop.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Actually.. I have in front of me photos of a painted brake caliper.
1989 Grand Am brake calipers, painted up in dayglo orange. I think he plans to take his car hunting with him..

And man, do they look goooood.

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And man, do they look goooood.

Not as good as the car is going to look.

PFF
System Bot
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not as good as the car is going to look.

Wow! That is a GREAT color... Not my own personal choice, but would look great running around Frazee...
Dayglo orange calipers, Neon pink bodywork... You know, I bet he's gonna go purple crushed velvet interior with a velour headliner...

Now he just needs to complete the image by wearing a leopard print hat with a huge brim, and a peacock feather hanging out of the hat band..
Might need to convert the car to a sunroof or T-Top for that though.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anything new on the fender?

Anyone text the seller in Michigan about his?

nearly 18,000 members and we can't find a fender up in that region?
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Anything new on the fender?

Anyone text the seller in Michigan about his?

nearly 18,000 members and we can't find a fender up in that region?

FieroSTS stated he may have the fender... We don't want you to pull yours of of an Indy, no matter what.

Whatever the car hit, it ripped through the nose, and caused the impact beam to rotate down. It also caused the fascia mount where it joins the fender on the driver's side to rip the fender mounts. That is why the fender is damaged, it tore the mounting locations out of the fender.

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Synthesis

12207 posts
Member since Feb 2002
Images...

Click for a larger view...

The new GT Quarter Windows arrived. Dave and Karen were very impressed with them, and stated they looked very good. The lower rocker panels came in as well and are in very good shape. Perfect to be prepped and painted.

[This message has been edited by Synthesis (edited 11-12-2009).]

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would need for Julie (wakejul) to call me tonight at 19:00 to set up her paypal shopping cart .......... 418-838-5179

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 11-12-2009).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok--I guess I mis-read the posts. I thought you said it needed to be there by monday and he (FieroSTS) stated he wouldn't be able to ship it till mondy.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 11-12-2009).]

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ok--I guess I mis-read the posts. I thought you said it needed to be there by monday and he stated he wouldn't be able to ship it till mondy.

FieroSTS is in Wyoming, MN. Kev was thinking about heading up there this weekend to start some prep work. This would allow us a little bit of breathing room by having a large portion of the panel/dash/interior removal done in advance. We would only need to reassemble with new materials when we get there.

The windshield will be out of the car while we work on it. Then will be reinstalled on Saturday, with the body panels.
kyunderdawg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nick,

Here is the snail mail tracking # 0309 1140 0002 3049 2875. UPS wasn't open till 2pm. so I sent it from the post office down town.

--Paul

Edit: These are both front and rear left side markers.

[This message has been edited by kyunderdawg (edited 11-12-2009).]

fiero go fast

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero go fastSend a Private Message to fiero go fastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, just wow! I somehow had missed this thread and associated threads for the past 2 week. This is freakin awesome! I'll go through the what's needed list and see if I can find anything in PA when I go home this weekend that you guys still need.

Matt

Edit: Cliff, could you tac this to the top of the general fiero chat thread list?

[This message has been edited by fiero go fast (edited 11-12-2009).]

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kyunderdawg:

Nick,

Here is the snail mail tracking # 0309 1140 0002 3049 2875. UPS wasn't open till 2pm. so I sent it from the post office down town.

--Paul

Edit: These are both front and rear left side markers.

Awesome! Are you shipping to Nick or the body shop?
The shop needs them because they have to paint them up.
PFF
System Bot
fieroguy123

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You guys don't know how happy I am that the quarter windows made it up there in one piece. You should have seen the box though, I could have put two engines in that box and it was entirely filled with peanuts and bubble paper. I think a school bus could have run that thing over and not damaged those.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroguy123:

You guys don't know how happy I am that the quarter windows made it up there in one piece. You should have seen the box though, I could have put two engines in that box and it was entirely filled with peanuts and bubble paper. I think a school bus could have run that thing over and not damaged those.

LOL

It is the extra care that is needed to ensure this project goes off right.
Aren't you glad the money was there to help cover that nearly $60.00 shipping bill?

If the windows fit and look good, your friend Chris will have himself a healthy side business.
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Awesome! Are you shipping to Nick or the body shop?
The shop needs them because they have to paint them up.

I sent them to this address. Don't tell me I messed up?!

Originally posted by VikingRedBaron:

Ship to:

Nick Butze
21686 Black Beauty Ln.
Detroit Lakes, MN 56501

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sneak preview:

kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sneak preview:

You forgot the purple racing stripes!!
fieroguy123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The spoiler needs to be about 12 inches high too.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Add some blue underglow effects as well please.

I'd like to see what the super secret surprise I have in store looks like.

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hope you aren't still thinking about mounting a potato gun on the hood.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I hope you aren't still thinking about mounting a potato gun on the hood.

Wow! You really are old! Potato Guns are so 1860's... No.. Fog machines and underglows.. Then the car will really look like it is out of this world.. Floating on a cloud wherever it goes.
Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't forget about the white wall tires, custom mud flaps and he'll need one of those little dogs with the nodding head mounted in the back window. Call him "Up Town Tyler" soooooo cool he just has to be from Frazee, MN.

------------------
1988 GT

PFF
System Bot
carbon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wow! You really are old! Potato Guns are so 1860's... No.. Fog machines and underglows.. Then the car will really look like it is out of this world.. Floating on a cloud wherever it goes.

Thats more like a 60s acid trip there Chris... not exactly young urself...
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We TOTALLY need to add some Truck Nutz...
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can somebody verify the condition of Tyler's shifter boot? I was PM'd that it looked torn from the pictures.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hulki U. My-BFF

5949 posts
Member since Apr 2008

We TOTALLY need to add some Truck Nutz...

Not just any balls....blue balls.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not just any balls....blue balls.

Ok. At the risk of going too far.. Nutz don't belong on the chin.... Take that any way you want...

LMAO

Remember, family forum, and an entire town watching us.. Let's keep this fairly clean guys and gal.. I said that singularly, cause we seem to scare most girls off. *sigh*

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Synthesis

12207 posts
Member since Feb 2002
Yes, if anyone has an auto shift boot in good shape, please bring it. No tears or pinholes...

lynxer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lynxerSend a Private Message to lynxerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys I have been doing school stuff all morning so I missed out on all of your joking around! haha funny you should bring up crushed velvet interior. Tyler Please post pics of the interior on your 84. That thing was sexy. I think Ron Jeremey used to own it

haha Tyler had a 1984 SE prior to the 86 GT and it had a complete velvet interior Tyler's reasoning "The Ladies Love it"

No Joke

I hear more boxes got to the house this morning I will get to open them up tonight! It is just like Christmas everyday for like the last week!!!! Its awesome

Thanks guys!
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ok. At the risk of going too far.. Nutz don't belong on the chin.... Take that any way you want...

LMAO

Remember, family forum, and an entire town watching us.. Let's keep this fairly clean guys and gal.. I said that singularly, cause we seem to scare most girls off. *sigh*

If you want me too, let me know and I'll take that last pic down. Sometimes I forget all those eyes on us.

[This message has been edited by Hulki U. My-BFF (edited 11-12-2009).]

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nah.. What is done, is done.. Leave it up.. When you finally make it to Frazee, you'll just have to stand there while the more conservative folks line up to walk past, shake your hand, hug you and then slap you for that picture...
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock