Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  I want to help out a member, I have an idea, and I need your help. PLEASE READ!!! (Page 33)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
I want to help out a member, I have an idea, and I need your help. PLEASE READ!!! by Hulki U. My-BFF
Started on: 10-30-2009 11:35 AM
Replies: 3149 (130692 views)
Last post by: JohnWPB on 05-27-2022 03:58 PM
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 01:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Windchill
IP: Logged
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 01:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

Windchill

You will experience it for yourself.
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 01:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How cold is it going to be during the build weekend. Sounds like I'm packing snow board gear.
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 02:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
mid to high 30's I think
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 02:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Soooo yes on snow boarding gear.
BazookaFiero

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 02:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BazookaFieroSend a Private Message to BazookaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh booo-whee...... c'mon up here where the water's nice

Last winter got down to -30.

That's WITHOUT windchill.
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 02:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm happy all of the events will be taking place inside. Outside=bad. Inside=good.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 04:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm happy all of the events will be taking place inside. Outside=bad. Inside=good.

Yea outside would have pissed me off just a little.
White Spyder

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 06:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for White SpyderSend a Private Message to White SpyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have the needed fender. I am on the road with work and will be home late Friday and can remove it from the car. That means it will not ship 'till Monday. Will that work?
White Spyder

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 07:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for White SpyderSend a Private Message to White SpyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

White Spyder

1047 posts
Member since Sep 2007

Originally posted by White Spyder:

Here is a car for needed parts. Let me know what is needed and if I do not need it to finish my stroker build, I'll donate.

THis is the car that I have for the fender.

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 07:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
QUOTE]Originally posted by WhiteSpyder:
I have the needed fender. I am on the road with work and will be home late Friday and can remove it from the car. That means it will not ship 'till Monday. Will that work?[/quote]

Originally posted by Synthesis:

Actually... We'd need them shipped in order to be in for paint.
They would need to be here by Monday at the extreme latest.

We have both door pieces on the way, and need the fender and quarter panel pieces.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 11-12-2009).]

PFF
System Bot
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 07:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by White Spyder:

THis is the car that I have for the fender.

Love those wheels. Can't wait to see them on my car.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 07:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hulki U. My-BFF

5949 posts
Member since Apr 2008
The front bumper lenses were mailed on Monday, USPS tracking number: 03090330000192188391

If anyone is not on the T-shirt or beanie list that wants one, please PM me your qty, sizes so I don't have to search through the thread to find them. There are usually 4 new pages every morning when I wake up.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 08:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/049534.html

PARTING OUT EVERYTHING BUT ENGING AND TRANS LMK WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE SO FAR ROOF REAR TRUNK LID SOLD CALL/TEXT 586 214 1344 FRANK

Im in Michigan fenders very good shape make offer

I don't have paypal or text set up--I wouldn't know how to text anyway--(I'm old--so shoot me)

Get someone in Michigan Fiero Club to text and get the fender from slowfiero who is located in Shelby Township, Mi.

last rersort--if you can't find one by 5pm today, I'll pull one from my Indy and head out for Frazee tonite.

larini74

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for larini74Click Here to visit larini74's HomePageSend a Private Message to larini74Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BazookaFiero:

Oh booo-whee...... c'mon up here where the water's nice

Last winter got down to -30.

That's WITHOUT windchill.

The water is ICE is more like it....
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Frazee = Freezee

I have yet to be able to even turn off the A/C here yet... we usually only get a few days a year we can turn it off and open the windows. I have not turned the heater on here in six years....

So Antuzzi, you are NOT the only one going to be freezing your butt off... TRUST ME!

Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 08:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bah, you are all pansies!

A few years back, Tower, MN got down to -60 degrees, with no wind chill.

In weather like that, going outside with exposed skin means your skin will begin to freeze within a few minutes. Add 10-20 degrees of windchill, and it is even worse.

You can spit in weather like that, and it freezes before it hits the ground. You can hear it crackling as it freezes.
Fiero STS

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero STSSend a Private Message to Fiero STSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have the front inner fenders. I believe I have all the aero parts but they wern't listed when I looked. I have a fender just not sure of the side I think it is the drivers side. I will look tonight when I get home from work.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero STS:

I have the front inner fenders. I believe I have all the aero parts but they wern't listed when I looked. I have a fender just not sure of the side I think it is the drivers side. I will look tonight when I get home from work.

Tim, you rock. I believe Kev is going up there on Saturday. I need to call him to confirm. He would be able to take anything up there in advance.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Synthesis

12207 posts
Member since Feb 2002
Damn. And I was going to test my new sig. It did not occur to me. *sigh*

------------------

Check out my Headlight Harnesses!

If you can read this, thank a teacher. Since it's in English, thank a soldier.

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will think of all of you while basking in my 85 degree days and 65 degree nights.
PFF
System Bot
VikingRedBaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
87antuzzi

It is 52 Degrees here in Fargo/Moorhead at 7:30am.

No need for a Snow Board Yet..........................
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

I will think of all of you while basking in my 85 degree days and 65 degree nights which are sometimes pierced by screams of "INCOMING!!.

Fixed it for ya!
We think of you too Andy.

N3M3S1S

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

I don't have paypal or text set up--I wouldn't know how to text anyway--(I'm old--so shoot me)

Yeesh. No paypal and you can't txt? I think it's time to put you down old yeller style. You're getting too old!
fieroguy123

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
has anyone asked tyler if his cooling fan works/comes on?
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroguy123:

has anyone asked tyler if his cooling fan works/comes on?

I doubt there is gonna be any way to test that from September till around May hahahah

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 12-16-2012).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by N3M3S1S:

Yeesh. No paypal and you can't txt? I think it's time to put you down old yeller style. You're getting too old!

So, I'm assuming you've already sent the appropriate text message and arranged for the fender to be in Frazee?

And respect your elders youngun!
Don't make me come up there and show you what a nemesis really is.
I swing a mean walkin cane and will dump my bedpan on ya to boot.

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nick called me this morning after seeing the photos of my car with the window tint..

It turns out his 1984 Fiero had the same window tint as mine.

The cooler part is that the person who tinted my windows when I lived on the North Eastern side of MN near Grand Rapids and Hibbing also tinted the windows on his Fiero after she moved to the Western side in Detroit Lakes.

The tint is called Black Ice, and it changes color depending on the angle you look at it, and the angle of the light.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Synthesis

12207 posts
Member since Feb 2002
I just completed the purchase of the front Radiator Splash Shields for the car from Rodney Dickman. I also ordered a nice "finishing touch" for the front of the car.
A hood lift strut to replace the OE lift/lock arm. Rodney has done it again by cutting the price on both of these objects for Tyler's Fiero. The total spent, 76 dollars.

Will update the first post when I get a chance.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I made some Black Ice plexi mirror inserts for a couple of people once--that fit in the underside hood recesses. Pretty neat stuff.
N3M3S1S

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

So, I'm assuming you've already sent the appropriate text message and arranged for the fender to be in Frazee?

And respect your elders youngun!
Don't make me come up there and show you what a nemesis really is.
I swing a mean walkin cane and will dump my bedpan on ya to boot.

Hahahaha. You won at the bedpan threat. Good show, sir. Good show.
PFF
System Bot
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just posted the prices of the t-shirts on the t-shirt list on page 1. If these are not correct, please let me know as I went off of wakejul's post. I am getting questions about the prices of the t-shirts, and the hats, as well as where to pay for them.

Fort the shirts, go to www.tylerstoy.com and click on the store link. I noticed they are not in stock yet, but are expected tomorrow.

As for the hats, they are not in the store, and we need information as for price and how to order.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

I just posted the prices of the t-shirts on the t-shirt list on page 1. If these are not correct, please let me know as I went off of wakejul's post. I am getting questions about the prices of the t-shirts, and the hats, as well as where to pay for them.

Fort the shirts, go to www.tylerstoy.com and click on the store link. I noticed they are not in stock yet, but are expected tomorrow.

As for the hats, they are not in the store, and we need information as for price and how to order.

No, do not purchase from the store...

The store is "Experimental" right now...

All shirt purchases should be sent through Julie. She posted her paypal address.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Synthesis

12207 posts
Member since Feb 2002

Originally posted by wakejul:

Tyler...great to see you on this morning! I have the t-shirt list updated and will post tonite. Anyone who wants to paypal me $$ and have me ship them a shirt can do so at wakecha@loretel.net with Tyler in the subject. Make sure to send me the address....$14 for S-XL and $18 for larger sizes (I believe) I will send everything priority so what is that now...$4? May have to check the post office! Tyler, I will come out to your place as soon as I get them !

See above.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Synthesis

12207 posts
Member since Feb 2002
I updated the first post. I added the following.

Shipping prices are based on USPS flat rate packages, and the size of the items.

ALL Shirt and Hat purchases will go through Julie Wake. Paypal accepted at wakecha@loretel.net
Please include "Tyler Shipman - Apparel" in the Subject Line, and include your name, shipping address, quantity and sizes, as well as any other data needed such as Black or White caps. Prices are below. Shipping is not included in the price, and should average around $5 bucks for 1-2 items. $8 for 2-6 and $12 for 6 or more (USPS Flat Rate pricing, subject to change)

T-shirt list (Updated 11/10) $14+shipping for S/M/L/XL and $18 for 2XL and 3XL
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Want me to take the store offline ?
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

Want me to take the store offline ?

If you want to try to finish it, please do. I can give you admin access. I ended up starting it, but never finished the payment methods.. Let me tweak it a bit and see if I can get the payments working.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No problem just give me a heads up .....
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

No problem just give me a heads up .....

Tell you what, take it offline for now. Just remove the link. I will work on it as I get time (which is not often right now.)
wakejul

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wakejulSend a Private Message to wakejulEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK, the hats will be $8...thanks Chris for covering for me while I am working P-T conferences tonite whoo hoo! Yep if you paypal me I will get the shirts packaged up and sent out this weekend while I am a hunting/football widow. If you would rather pick them up on Sat let me know and I will hold on to them. The shirts should be here tomorrow!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock