Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  I want to help out a member, I have an idea, and I need your help. PLEASE READ!!! (Page 31)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
I want to help out a member, I have an idea, and I need your help. PLEASE READ!!! by Hulki U. My-BFF
Started on: 10-30-2009 11:35 AM
Replies: 3149 (130693 views)
Last post by: JohnWPB on 05-27-2022 03:58 PM
boysatt

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for boysattSend a Private Message to boysattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

Tyler, this is your baby... I did not mean to shoot the engine idea down. That wasn't my intention. Please accept my apologies.

This particular build weekend is specifically about the car as a whole, with the exception of the new engine...

My suggestion at this stage... Get the engine running right, and don't worry about the engine cosmetics (valve covers/intake)... Antuzzi can use them himself, and we'll stick that nice shiny new 3.4 in the car as soon as we possibly can..

The MAP cover can be made to fit the new engine as a trim panel over something.

We won't worry about any major upgrades to the engine, other than getting things running, and a fuel filter and stuff..

Do the 3.4. The extra stuff we can sell off and the funds for those items can go back towards you and your family to cover expenses..
Does that sound fair?

boysatt, how soon can you get an impact beam to Frazee? It may need to be cleaned up and painted, so the sooner they get it, the better.

sounds like a plan to me. Well my girlfriend took my car to frazee today to go hunting with her uncle, so I could probably get it there sometime tomorrow. Either have her bring it there or I can do it after work.
IP: Logged
fieroguy123

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Go with the 3400, I have personally driven one and it's an absolute rocket capable of achieving much better gas mileage than the 2.8 could dream about. There's just something about a 7500 rpm redline that gets my heart goin, but maybe that's just me
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
YAY! I semi-own the newest page! I was quoted in the first post!
VikingRedBaron

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tyler, I am willing to help you out on the engine swap.

Just let me know, and we can "Train" Nick use a wrench.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by michelle_b:

I was just wondering...can we get the meet and greet put on the calendar on Tyler's website? Friday, Nov. 20 @6:30 That way anyone that views that can see it..Thanks you guys!!

Ok, I added it to the calendar.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The left front fender is broken and should be replaced. I have received photos of the vehicle, and will post them shortly.

Yep, the impact beam is pushed in at the bottom. Difficult to see, but whatever was hit did some damage..

Here you go... Click for a larger view.

[This message has been edited by Synthesis (edited 11-11-2009).]

2.5fierose

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 136
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5fieroseSend a Private Message to 2.5fieroseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sounds good i say we get car running good not worry about engine cosmetics fix the car up that weekend then when we re done and i get to ride in it or drive it or what ever than will do the engine swap i just like the idea of a new engine : )
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
error 404 when I click the links
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

error 404 when I click the links

I put a hyphen instead of an underscore. Corrected.
michelle_b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for michelle_bSend a Private Message to michelle_bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Ok, I added it to the calendar.

I forgot to put at Billy's Bar in Vergas. Sorry!

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe we need a new shift boot for the car added to the parts list?

http://i238.photobucket.com...2009-11-10152953.jpg
PFF
System Bot
boysatt

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for boysattSend a Private Message to boysattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That front impact bar, where do I need to bring it to and can I drop it off in the evening?
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by boysatt:

That front impact bar, where do I need to bring it to and can I drop it off in the evening?

Frazee, MN... 301 W Juniper Lane or Road...

Frazee Auto Body and Glass...

Also, Dave noticed that during the dismantling of the car today, the fender, quarter panel and door lower moldings are bad. They are broken away from the door.

Replacements of any color are needed ASAP. Only a few days left to prep for paint. Paint has to be cured before we get there, so the sooner we get them there, the better.
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I say do the entire car that weekend, all pieces. Then just need to get a cradle and trans to start the swap. Ready the swap possibly in a spare car somewhere so it's a one weekend down time project. My project has been down for quite a while and I wouldn't wish that on anyone. I just have an extra 87GT 2.8 Auto to drive and enjoy for now.

someone say Overhaulin theme????

Still can't wait!
katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Frazee, MN... 301 W Juniper Lane or Road...

Frazee Auto Body and Glass...

Also, Dave noticed that during the dismantling of the car today, the fender, quarter panel and door lower moldings are bad. They are broken away from the door.

Replacements of any color are needed ASAP. Only a few days left to prep for paint. Paint has to be cured before we get there, so the sooner we get them there, the better.

I must be psychotic - er I mean psychic. I sent both the right and left lower GT door trim with mount plates to Nick. He should have them tomorrow or Friday.

Pat

[This message has been edited by katatak (edited 11-11-2009).]

katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

katatak

7136 posts
Member since Apr 2008

Originally posted by DIY_Stu:

I say do the entire car that weekend, all pieces. Then just need to get a cradle and trans to start the swap. Ready the swap possibly in a spare car somewhere so it's a one weekend down time project. My project has been down for quite a while and I wouldn't wish that on anyone. I just have an extra 87GT 2.8 Auto to drive and enjoy for now.

someone say Overhaulin theme????

Still can't wait!

Perfect Mood Music Stu! I agree. Stick with the original plan, get the car running good and put back together. Get another cradle/trans and get setup to do the swap later. Everything can be done out of the car right down to the initial start up and some tuning. Then it's more of a plug and play. Minimize the down time of the car. I'd hate to see the car get done then a week later go back in a shop for who knows how long. You know how Murphy is. Just my opinion.

Pat
CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Found a nice article written about this project ! (Sorry if posted earlier)

http://www.frazeeforum.com/...D=61&ArticleID=22069

Soldier leads team of strangers to grant Tyler Shipman's wish

by Barbie Porter

Frazee High School senior Tyler Shipman, 18, who has synovial sarcoma cancer, made a wish - to have his Fiero sports car refurbished.

It's likely his wish will be granted Nov. 20-22, mostly by strangers.

Oct. 29, Tyler, son of Daneele and Jay, posted a message titled "Got cancer ... looking for help" on Pennock's Fiero Forum, of which he's been a member since 2007.

"Hey guys I'm a total Fiero head," he wrote. "They're my life. I have an 1986 Fiero GT that I've been slowly fixing up. Well, now here I sit at the hospital with cancer and they can't treat it, and (don't) know how long I'll be here; they say till spring or longer or shorter ... I'm just trying to find some way to get it restored before I pass. I love this car. I don't know if people help with these things or not, but I figured I'd ask."

Across the globe in Iraq, U.S. soldier Sgt. Andrew Weigle, who is with E Company's 1-150th Assault Helicopter Battalion, read Shipman's post.

"At that moment I knew we had to do something to help him realize his dream," said Andrew, a native of East Berlin, Penn.

Andrew understands Tyler's passion for Fieros, after all he owns two, one of which he recently bought to restore with his 14-year-old daughter upon his return from Iraq.

Trying out poses for his senior picture, Frazee High School student Tyler Shipman leans against his 1986 Pontiac Fiero,
which will be rebuilt Friday, Nov. 20 through Sunday Nov. 22.

Paul Hunnel of Norseman Motors Auto Cleaning and Detailing in Detroit Lakes recently completed detailing work on
Tyler Shipman’s 1986 Pontiac Fiero. Norseman was one of many businesses to donate to the project. Photo by Barbie Porter

The Pontiac Fiero was built by General Motors from 1984 to 1988.

"The car was the first mid-engine two seat sports car made by an American car company, and the modifications and enhancements you can do to the car are only limited by your imagination," Andrew said.

He also understands how cancer impacts a family, their friends and a community.

Andrew's wife, who leads a Girl Scout troop, lost a 10-year-old member to cancer. He also has an aunt that is battling bone cancer, after she defeated breast cancer a few years ago.

"The strength and courage that Tyler has shown are beyond any that I have seen in another person," he said. "His story has touched the lives of me and my family, and our family on (Pennock's Fiero) Forum. He will forever be in our hearts and minds, no matter what happens. My wish is to see Tyler's wish for his car to come true, and that he will get to see it completed."

To make Tyler's wish come true, Andrew turned to Pennock's Fiero Forum members.

"I was shocked at the overwhelming response," he noted. "It went from an idea to take donations to get a new bumper for his car, to a full-fledged rebuild weekend."

Fellow Fiero fanatic, Chris Kliewer who lives near the Twin Cities noticed the thread on the Fiero message board and decided to donate a CD player.

"The more I learned about his story the more involved I wanted to be," Chris said, adding when he discovered the person spearheading the rebuild was in Iraq, he offered to coordinate the effort.

"Being stateside and somewhat close to Frazee, it would just be easier for me to organize the project," Chris said. "But (Andrew) really got the effort going and that says a lot about the people in armed forces. Even though he's across seas he saw something that needed to be done and had the decency to do it."

Chris, who spent his childhood years working on performance engines with his father and has years of experience rebuilding Fieros, plans to attend the rebuild.

"I've owned eight Fieros," he said. "And I've done all the work on them myself, from upgrades to rebuilding the engine to the transmission and suspension."

While searching for parts, Chris received help from two area businesses, Norseman Auto Detailing in Detroit Lakes and Frazee Auto Body.

Norseman offered to have Tyler's car detailed for free while Frazee Auto Body agreed to install a windshield, at first.

Owners David and Karen Gray upped the ante after reading about Tyler's story in the newspaper.

"We didn't realize how dire the situation was," Karen recalled. "By then we'd heard there were all these people coming to town to work on Tyler's car and we decided they should have a nice place to work, so we offered our shop and tools for the weekend."

Frazee Auto Body will also give the car a new paint job, free of charge.

"We're happy to do whatever we can to help out," Karen said. "The Shipmans are in our hearts and prayers."

Frazee High School teachers and community members have also stepped up to provide food for the volunteers.

Frazee Auto Body (334-6161) is looking to borrow tables for the build to give volunteers a place to break bread or take a break.

John Panicci of Lake Worth, Fla. is one of an estimated 20 people who plan on traveling to Frazee mid-November to work on Tyler's car.

John met Tyler on the Fiero message board.

"When Tyler said he had cancer I thought he was probably a 60-year-old guy," John said. "Then someone asked his age ... I was astounded that something like that would happen to someone so young (18)."

"Lying in bed at night, it has just been a feeling way down deep inside telling me to do this," John continued, noting things began to happen coincidently, such as unexpected bonus at work that covered the airfare and a change to his schedule that gave him an extra day off during the rebuild.

"As if that was not enough, I have been working on my car and purchased some parts that my mechanic asked me to get," Panicci said. "He never used (the parts) and told me to return them. And just Friday (Nov. 6) a post came up asking for those very parts for Tyler's car."

The Florida native will be joined by people from all over the U.S., and donations are being taken to soften the expense of travel and lodging.

Contact John at synssins@yahoo.com for more information regarding donations for the volunteer accommodations, or to donate a part for the build.

"Anything left over from those donations will be given to the family," he said.

While the list of needed parts is shrinking rapidly, as of Monday, Nov. 9 builders still need:

• Tail light lenses (fastback).
• Radio/HVAC surround sound.
• A front 1986 GT bumper (taking donations for a new Fiero Store front fascia).
• Driver and passenger seats (still waiting to find out the color, Boostdreamer has a set in good condition).
• Passenger side gray aero rocker panel and mounting hardware.
• Rear window.

There will be a benefit for the Shipman family Sunday, Nov. 15 from 1-8 p.m. at the Frazee Event Center.

There will be turkey sandwiches on homemade buns and a silent auction. To donate an item for the auction contact Tracey Tinjum, 849-5726 or Diane Stone, 841-1607.

Donations can also be made to the family at United Community Bank, PO Box 156, Frazee, MN 56544.

[This message has been edited by CoolBlue87GT (edited 11-11-2009).]

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CoolBlue87GT:

Found a nice article written about this project ! (Sorry if posted earlier)

http://www.frazeeforum.com/...D=61&ArticleID=22069

A very good story. Had me tearing up reading it.. I think the scope of this entire project has finally dawned on me. I am in awe at the way people have pulled together for Tyler...

Newbfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here'sall the GT body parts I have left. The right front fender trim has a small crack but can be epoxied and work perfect. I can overnight the trim pieces right to the body shop. The lower pan I can ship ground - due to cost but it will be there in time to instll. I'll clean and paint it so it's ready to bolt on. Just say "GO" and I'll send them off.

Pat

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by katatak:

Here'sall the GT body parts I have left. The right front fender trim has a small crack but can be epoxied and work perfect. I can overnight the trim pieces right to the body shop. The lower pan I can ship ground - due to cost but it will be there in time to instll. I'll clean and paint it so it's ready to bolt on. Just say "GO" and I'll send them off.

Pat

Pat,

I changed my mind. Send the trim in as well. We can always use it if you don't need it.. We are going to have a lot left over, but that doesn't matter...
PFF
System Bot
Sofa King

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Sofa KingSend a Private Message to Sofa KingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is turning out to be an amazing ride! Kudos to everybody. This is thread is so long... Is there anything I can do?
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sofa King:

This is turning out to be an amazing ride! Kudos to everybody. This is thread is so long... Is there anything I can do?

Do you have any of the parts listed in the first post at the top, or any of the lower molding for the aero package? Not the rockers, but just above that? We need the fender and quarter panel molding.
If not, then your well wishes are just as good.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by katatak:

Pat

I have some of these parts in pretty good shape. Would you like me to bring them?

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

I have some of these parts in pretty good shape. Would you like me to bring them?

Actually... We'd need them shipped in order to be in for paint.
They would need to be here by Monday at the extreme latest.

We have both door pieces on the way, and need the fender and quarter panel pieces.
fieroguy123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a request. Before we start work on saturday morning, I would like to have everyone cirlce around the car and join in a breif prayer. I know this may not include everyone due to the melting pot of denominations in our homeland, so those who wish to step aside would be more than welcome to do so. Would anybody have a hang up with this suggestion???
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroguy123:

I have a request. Before we start work on saturday morning, I would like to have everyone cirlce around the car and join in a breif prayer. I know this may not include everyone due to the melting pot of denominations in our homeland, so those who wish to step aside would be more than welcome to do so. Would anybody have a hang up with this suggestion???

Stu and I were discussing this earlier... I believe in God and consider myself a Christian, but I am not "religious" by any means.
With that said, I feel that this would be very appropriate, and a good blessing for the day.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We have both door pieces on the way, and need the fender and quarter panel pieces.

Which fender?

What other years will fit?

How would one ship a fender?

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just dont forget ti turn the video stream on AMEN !!!
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Which fender?

What other years will fit?

How would one ship a fender?

Front driver's side has a crack. I believe all years fit. Aero trim holes can be drilled if needed, but would prefer to find an aero fender...
Shipping = very carefully. Not cheap to ship, but can be done.
fieroguy123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well that makes 3 of us down with G-O-D!!! Anyone else?
PFF
System Bot
Fosgatecavy98

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fosgatecavy98Send a Private Message to Fosgatecavy98Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys I am still looking for a place to stay for friday night-sat night if anyone has anything open PM me

Is it here yet?
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was thinking ... everytime you own a page here why not post your signature ..... would be perty nifty ..... gives the page a better look
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fosgatecavy98:

Hey guys I am still looking for a place to stay for friday night-sat night if anyone has anything open PM me

Is it here yet?

You can crash on the floor in the room John and I are sharing. I snore. :P

Stu is getting a room as well.

------------------

Check out my Headlight Harnesses!

If you can read this, thank a teacher, and, since it's in English, thank a soldier.

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fosgatecavy98:

Is it here yet?

Well something tells me an air mattresse and a good sleeping bag might be of circumstances .... we need somebody to guard the build ... hehehehe JOKE !!! OHHH KRAPPP if they leave the video stream on does that mean I am the night watchman

Edited ( two T's in mattresse aarrgggh ) man teachers are reading this

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 11-11-2009).]

fieroguy123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take first shift!
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have to do this... Sorry guys..
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Synthesis

12207 posts
Member since Feb 2002
I just can't help it.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Synthesis

12207 posts
Member since Feb 2002
I must resist.. But I can't...
(yes, I am strange, but pay attention...)
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
An 86 SE will fender fit?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock