Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  I want to help out a member, I have an idea, and I need your help. PLEASE READ!!! (Page 29)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
I want to help out a member, I have an idea, and I need your help. PLEASE READ!!! by Hulki U. My-BFF
Started on: 10-30-2009 11:35 AM
Replies: 3149 (130744 views)
Last post by: JohnWPB on 05-27-2022 03:58 PM
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 08:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The new front bumper lenses should be at Nick's today or tomorrow.

Edit: HA HA, Chris! I own a page now!

[This message has been edited by Hulki U. My-BFF (edited 11-11-2009).]

IP: Logged
2.5fierose

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 136
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 08:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5fieroseSend a Private Message to 2.5fieroseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey guys i would like to get the crate engine from them and when the build is all done i will pay someone to put the engine in it thanks guys. I m going to call the shop that donated it and talk to them

Tyler Shipman
fieroguy123

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 08:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I'm sure we can help you out with that. Let us know what we can do for you Tyler, good to hear from you again.
2.5fierose

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5fieroseSend a Private Message to 2.5fieroseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
not trying to be greedy i would just like to get the engine and i can get someone to put it in for me : )
fieroguy123

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 08:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
" OVERHAULIN' PFF Style !!!!! --- if somebody going to bring some tunes ... dont forget the overhaulin' song ....
take care ya all EH !!!"

I'm bringing my tool box with, it has a built in radio. Pioneer cd player 50x4 and two 6" components. It rocks for a tool box.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Totally understandable! It's a sweet engine! I wish it it could be done for the build and all, just not sure on the time frame... lots of time and parts needed for a crate engine, wiring harness, alternator, starter, air intake routing, plugs, wires, coupling the transmission to wheels & parts, mounts ect ect....
2.5fierose

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5fieroseSend a Private Message to 2.5fieroseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ya its no big deal the car is still amazing i m so excited this engine is just a little plus but i will deal with it later after the build : )
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damn, there go my plans to sneak the engine away in the passenger side of my Fiero on build weekend... *sigh*
2.5fierose

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5fieroseSend a Private Message to 2.5fieroseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
haha ya i think that would be kinda hard for ya o well just dont steal it from me now lol
Fiero STS

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero STSSend a Private Message to Fiero STSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tyler

If you don't mind being without your car for awhile I can do the swap for you. I have done a bunch of swaps on Fieros form stock 4 cylinders up to N*'s. Im sure I could get some members of the Minnesota Fieros Forever club to help out.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5fierose:

haha ya i think that would be kinda hard for ya o well just dont steal it from me now lol

That would never happen. I'd arm wrestle your dad for it though.
I may be "cuddly" but the muscle is still there.
LOL
PFF
System Bot
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Synthesis

12207 posts
Member since Feb 2002

Originally posted by Fiero STS:

Tyler

If you don't mind being without your car for awhile I can do the swap for you. I have done a bunch of swaps on Fieros form stock 4 cylinders up to N*'s. Im sure I could get some members of the Minnesota Fieros Forever club to help out.

I'd be willing to help in any way I could.

That's just what Tyler needs... A quad cam motor in his neon green Fiero GT with illegally tinted windows... I can just see him trying to explain the ticket to his dad... "But it was ONLY 130 miles per hour. I didn't SEE the 25 MPH sign!"

Oh crap. I let the color slip.
2.5fierose

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 08:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5fieroseSend a Private Message to 2.5fieroseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Synthesis this car will be like a brand new updated fiero right out of the gm plant with a 3.4 and about the engine swap im gonna ask around here first for engine swapping and if i cant find anyone ill contact you fiero STS
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Synthesis this car will be a brand new Fiero right out of the Frazee Auto Body and Glass plant with a 3.4 and about the engine swap im gonna ask around here first for engine swapping and if i cant find anyone ill contact you fiero STS

I fixed it for you.

[This message has been edited by Synthesis (edited 11-11-2009).]

Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierofreak00:

I believe I have a complete set of Markers on a parts car I can send. Instead of people pulling them off from their running cars... let me know I can get them out tomorrow morning (at work posting). -Jason@NYFOC

Hoping you guys didn't miss this

Nice to hear from you Tyler! I think the TDC would be a great motor behind a 5 speed....

[This message has been edited by Fierofreak00 (edited 11-11-2009).]

2.5fierose

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5fieroseSend a Private Message to 2.5fieroseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ya thats more like it frazee auto body and glass fiero plant
N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can I get put down for a 3XL shirt por favor?

And Maryjane. That was a cheapshot about the Eagles. =[ Zombie Ducks have been deployed as we speak. Prepare!
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Tyler I made this signature for ya .... after the reveal I will update the picture on your site.... In your Profile Signature use this following link http://www.tylerstoy.com/Images/TylersToy.png

Danyel
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hoping you guys didn't miss this

Nice to hear from you Tyler! I think the TDC would be a great motor behind a 5 speed....

Sorry, I did miss it. Skipped to the end of the thread when I saw Tyler had posted.

If you have a full set of markers and are willing to part with them, please send them ASAP to Frazee Body and Glass...

They need them direct, as the molding is being painted for the car.
They need to get there ASAP.

Frazee Auto Body Glass
301 West Juniper Avenue
Frazee, MN 56544

[This message has been edited by Synthesis (edited 11-11-2009).]

2.5fierose

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5fieroseSend a Private Message to 2.5fieroseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
how do i set up my signature with just a link?
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We don't have professional sports in Kansas City.......we have the Chiefs.......and the Royals.....IN THE SAME CITY!
PFF
System Bot
2.5fierose

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5fieroseSend a Private Message to 2.5fieroseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey danyel if i pm u my pff password can you set my signature up and stuff?
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

hey danyel if i pm u my pff password can you set my signature up and stuff?

Tyler, if you'd like, I can handle it for you.
Shoot me a PM
Fierofreak00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

Sorry, I did miss it. Skipped to the end of the thread when I saw Tyler had posted.

If you have a full set of markers and are willing to part with them, please send them ASAP to Frazee Body and Glass...

They need them direct, as the molding is being painted for the car.
They need to get there ASAP.

Frazee Auto Body Glass
301 West Juniper Avenue
Frazee, MN 56544

Like I said, I won't be able to get them out until tomorrow morning but I'll get them out. -Jason

2.5fierose

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5fieroseSend a Private Message to 2.5fieroseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
synthesis pm sent
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Like I said, I won't be able to get them out until tomorrow morning but I'll get them out. -Jason

That works. Thank you so much!
If you have the screws for them (at least 3 or 4) just in case, that would be even more awesomer. Yes, I said awesomer... I know the Frazee teachers are cringing when they read that.
2.5fierose

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5fieroseSend a Private Message to 2.5fieroseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A post from Tyler's account to test the signature, and avatar. - Synthesis

Oops. Helps if I click "Show Sig" considering I never do it on mine. *sigh*

[This message has been edited by 2.5fierose (edited 11-11-2009).]

2.5fierose

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5fieroseSend a Private Message to 2.5fieroseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

2.5fierose

109 posts
Member since Dec 2007

A post from Tyler's account to test the signature, and avatar. - Synthesis

Oops. Helps if I click "Show Sig" considering I never do it on mine. *sigh*

Try this again.

------------------
1986 Fiero GT
Grand Am Brakes
Mr. Mike's Leather

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Try this again.

K. All logged out. Enjoy Tyler.
Fierofreak00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

That works. Thank you so much!
If you have the screws for them (at least 3 or 4) just in case, that would be even more awesomer. Yes, I said awesomer... I know the Frazee teachers are cringing when they read that.

As luck would have it, the markers are still attatched to the car, so the screws will be sent as well.
-Jason@NYFOC

96HawkCnvt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 96HawkCnvtClick Here to visit 96HawkCnvt's HomePageSend a Private Message to 96HawkCnvtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero STS:

Tyler

If you end up doing the swap, I would be more than happy to help. No Fiero experience, but I've done lots of that sort of thing and I'm not too far from Wyoming. Could also throw it up on my lift if that would make things easier.

Todd
PFF
System Bot
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rick,

Don't sweat taking a trip to the yard for the markers if thats what you were going there for. I'll get mine sent out tomorrow after work. Taking a box home from work today to ship them in.

Paul

Edit: Man! You guys make me wish I could be part of this build. Can't wait to see the vid with everyone at work. Any word back from a major network on spreading this story?

[This message has been edited by kyunderdawg (edited 11-11-2009).]

infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 96HawkCnvt:

If you end up doing the swap, I would be more than happy to help. No Fiero experience, but I've done lots of that sort of thing and I'm not too far from Wyoming. Could also throw it up on my lift if that would make things easier.

Todd

Count me in as well. I won't be able to attend next weekend as I will be doing a photo shoot down in FL with JimmyS. I hope the weather has cleared by then. But I am only a flight away when you start to dig in.
Fiero STS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero STSSend a Private Message to Fiero STSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 96HawkCnvt:

Todd

I have a lift and a pretty complete shop for working on these things. If he decides to get it done I would welcome any help.
2.5fierose

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5fieroseSend a Private Message to 2.5fieroseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i love the signature really sweet thanks guys
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
After the reveal I"ll redo your signature Tyler .... I have no clue to what color your going with but something tells me its gonna rock !!!
Dan
2.5fierose

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5fieroseSend a Private Message to 2.5fieroseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the color is sweet i love wish i could tell ya but super secret haha

------------------
1986 Fiero GT
Grand Am Brakes
Mr. Mike's Leather

wakejul

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wakejulSend a Private Message to wakejulEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tyler...great to see you on this morning! I have the t-shirt list updated and will post tonite. Anyone who wants to paypal me $$ and have me ship them a shirt can do so at wakecha@loretel.net with Tyler in the subject. Make sure to send me the address....$14 for S-XL and $18 for larger sizes (I believe) I will send everything priority so what is that now...$4? May have to check the post office! Tyler, I will come out to your place as soon as I get them !
boysatt

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for boysattSend a Private Message to boysattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alright guys I need some help. Tyler's dad called me this morning about the fiero. I'm the closest fiero shop to him and After all is said and done with the car he wants me to do a 3.4 DOHC swap to it. Apparently another forum member is donating a brand new crate motor. So here's the deal. I don't mind doing it and a deal can be worked out. But that is a swap I have not done and not sure what all needs to be done.

Need help figuring this out, and maybe a couple local members can help?

Mike

------------------

Blue 1987 GT, Yellow T-top 1986 GT
www.FierosandMore.com This is a link to my personal web site, has pictures of all my projects and parts for sale.

Fiero STS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2009 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero STSSend a Private Message to Fiero STSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by boysatt:

Alright guys I need some help. Tyler's dad called me this morning about the fiero. I'm the closest fiero shop to him and After all is said and done with the car he wants me to do a 3.4 DOHC swap to it. Apparently another forum member is donating a brand new crate motor. So here's the deal. I don't mind doing it and a deal can be worked out. But that is a swap I have not done and not sure what all needs to be done.

Need help figuring this out, and maybe a couple local members can help?

Mike

Have you done any swaps? If not and you are looking for general info, just do a search here on Pennocks for 3.4 swap. There are a couple of threads on 3.4 swaps. It will give you a general idea on whats involved.

------------------

Signature courtesy of MinnGreen.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock