Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  I want to help out a member, I have an idea, and I need your help. PLEASE READ!!! (Page 25)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
I want to help out a member, I have an idea, and I need your help. PLEASE READ!!! by Hulki U. My-BFF
Started on: 10-30-2009 11:35 AM
Replies: 3149 (130758 views)
Last post by: JohnWPB on 05-27-2022 03:58 PM
lynxer

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lynxerSend a Private Message to lynxerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by michelle_b:

Hello Everyone! I have talked with the owner of Billy's and he would be honored to have the meet and greet and his bar and restaurant. I just need to tell him a time that we figure everyone can be there. I was figuring about 6:30-7ish? Let me know! Thank you!

Sounds good to me! Some will be here sooner some later Billy's will be a good hang out.
IP: Logged
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have the brackets for the radio in my parts car. If no one else has them I can go pull them.
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

I have the brackets for the radio in my parts car. If no one else has them I can go pull them.

Sweet.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Synthesis

12207 posts
Member since Feb 2002
I updated the chat window on Tyler's page at www.tylerstoy.com
It now connects directly to Tyler. Whenever he is online, it will show him as online. Otherwise, you can leave a message.
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Probably too late, but send your video to ustream.tv

That way anyone can watch the live video and no bandwidth issues on your end.

J.

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Hahah I am not talking about a HD video feed! I am talking about a 320 x 240 10 FPS web cam feed (About 20k upload speed). I can EASILY make the feed transmit in Black and White

It doesn't HAVE to be done, but was a thought for those that could not be there.....

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have spoken with their ISP, and the ISP has agreed to max the bandwidth for the shop for the three days we are there. They are checking to verify it is possible. I will hear back.

I called Karen, and told her what the ISP said. She will give the final yay/nay on it when the ISP calls her for confirmation.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Synthesis

12207 posts
Member since Feb 2002
For those who have never seen a naked (nekkid) Fiero... Here you go. As you can tell, it looks like a race car. The entire chassis is built as a "space frame"... Nearly identical to the way a tube frame is assembled for a stock car. These things are very strong.

[This message has been edited by Synthesis (edited 11-09-2009).]

87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For some reason I like them better with no body panels.
Vernon8360

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now, I did close my eyes when I was warned about the naked Fiero. Just a quick question: Should I ignore the "secret" color as well?

------------------
1988 GT

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vernon8360:

Now, I did close my eyes when I was warned about the naked Fiero. Just a quick question: Should I ignore the "secret" color as well?

Yup. Please do. :P
Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I won't tell anyone!

PS: Very cool.

------------------
1988 GT

PFF
System Bot
Terry_w

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Terry_wSend a Private Message to Terry_wEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I should have those brackets. I'll check when I get home. PM me an address to send them to
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Terry_w:

I should have those brackets. I'll check when I get home. PM me an address to send them to

Send those straight to me, as they go on the stereo adapter I have sitting here.

Tyler Shipman
C/O Chris Kliewer
2 Bryan Avenue
Inver Grove Heights, MN 55076
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Synthesis

12207 posts
Member since Feb 2002
Budget Host has cut their rates to 49 a night for a double bed room. So if people are still looking to bunk up, they can call Budget Host. The number is in the first post.
Just mention you are booking for Tyler Shipman.
katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lynxer, Nick....You have a PM!

Pat
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dew Wipes are in, inners and outers.

The windshield banner from Paul McKibben is also in, and it looks GOOOOOD.
fieroguy123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chris cook just called. Quarter windows are done. I'm going down tonight to pick them up. Ship them? Bring them up with me? what should I do oh fearless leader??
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroguy123:

Chris cook just called. Quarter windows are done. I'm going down tonight to pick them up. Ship them? Bring them up with me? what should I do oh fearless leader??

Ship them, in case there is a problem while you are on your way... Pack em nice, and insure. Tell me shipping price, and I'll pull it from donations for you.

Ship straight to Nick Butze...

Sound reasonable? lol
And PHOTOS!!! MUST... HAVE... PHOTOS!
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Synth,

Any word on the number? I'm needin' it man

\/\/
1984whitesc

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984whitescClick Here to visit 1984whitesc's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1984whitescEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hope Nick wont get too cold driving the Naked Fiero lol
cornersonrails

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chris give me a call a.s.a.p
PFF
System Bot
Fosgatecavy98

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fosgatecavy98Send a Private Message to Fosgatecavy98Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys, thanks to Will. I will be joining!

I still need a sure thing for 3 things:

I fly in friday, at fargo, at11:45am and need a ride,
I also need a place to stay for the weekend, for the price of a tasty beverage?
and a ride back to the airport on sunday at 12:30 or so (flight leaves at 1:29pm)

Anyone help me out PM me

Also because there is so many people that will be there should I bring some of my own tools?
Are we splitting into "teams" for each part of the restoration?

87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fosgate. Me and pk86 are splitting a rental. We could give ya a ride if needed. Pm me and I will give you mine and ricks phone number
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

Fosgate. Me and pk86 are splitting a rental. We could give ya a ride if needed. Pm me and I will give you mine and ricks phone number

Were flying in thursday bro. Ill drive down there to pick him up though.

Terry_w

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Terry_wSend a Private Message to Terry_wEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

Send those straight to me, as they go on the stereo adapter I have sitting here.

Tyler Shipman
C/O Chris Kliewer
2 Bryan Avenue
Inver Grove Heights, MN 55076

I will send them out in the morning.
2.5fierose

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 136
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5fieroseSend a Private Message to 2.5fieroseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just curious are the shirts and hats done or still in the process?

Tyler Shipman
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cornersonrails:

Chris give me a call a.s.a.p

Tried, no answer. Try me.
lynxer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lynxerSend a Private Message to lynxerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dennis was on vacation today, but I managed to get a picture of Paul the head detail man that cleaned the car! Wow the fiero is looking good already! They really did a nice job!

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

The parts started pooring in today! Thanks guys! Looks like we have dash pieces, headlight parts and trunk carpet!

I will post more pictures of the car tomorrow when I am on the school's faster internet connection

Thank you guys! I really can't express how happy your help and donations makes Tyler. Just talking to him on the phone you can hear it. He is pumped!

He saw the car today, but only from the van it is coming together!

All of you are doing so much and it is really appreciated, but we need to give an extra round of applause to Synthesis and Halku for all of their coordination. They have pulled everyone together and really helped get this going! Thanks guys!
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fosgatecavy98:

Hey guys, thanks to Will. I will be joining!

I still need a sure thing for 3 things:

I fly in friday, at fargo, at11:45am and need a ride,
I also need a place to stay for the weekend, for the price of a tasty beverage?
and a ride back to the airport on sunday at 12:30 or so (flight leaves at 1:29pm)

Anyone help me out PM me

Also because there is so many people that will be there should I bring some of my own tools?
Are we splitting into "teams" for each part of the restoration?

Dan,

I just sent you your ticket receipt. Thanks for jumping in for those of us that can't make it! I know Tyler and his family very much appreciate the effort all of you are putting in to make Tyler's vision a reality. Having been through this myself earlier this year, it is a testament to your dedication to your fellow man. It will be paid back to you someday X 10!

Just a thought for you guys flying up. You cannot take any tools on the plane (or through security for that matter) and I can pretty much guarantee that any tools you check will likely "disapear" from your baggage. If you need them, send then FedEx insured ahead of time or UPS Next Day. I realize it's pricey but trust me, I fly 250+ times a year and you will be screwed big time. Better yet, pool your funds and buy tools there and leave them with Tyler!

Thanks for all you are doing!

\/\/

wakejul

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wakejulSend a Private Message to wakejulEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tyler....I think they are in the process....should be here to me by this weekend As soon as I get them I will call you and make a special trip out there so you can see them first Hope you are having a GREAT day!

Julie Wake
cornersonrails

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5fierose:

just curious are the shirts and hats done or still in the process?

Tyler Shipman

Hey Tyler,
All of the Beanie Caps are done. The shirts are in and should be going on press in the morning.
PFF
System Bot
cornersonrails

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cornersonrails

788 posts
Member since Jul 2006
Chris check your E.mail
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can only imagine how you are feeling about this Tyler! The anticipation of seeing it all come together is driving ME nuts!
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cornersonrails:

Chris check your E.mail

Did, tried to call you and it went straight to voice mail.
Corrections sent, but it looks really good.
bowrapennocks

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bowrapennocksEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My parts made it. Thanks for the picture! Nice to see everything coming together.
Jim
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ordered from Summit Racing on the gift card. Replaceable HB2 bulbs, modern lighting technology, Hella brand.

Expedited Shipping. These will be better than the Silverstars, as the housing actually allows bulb changes without dissecting the front end. I talked with Tyler today, and he said this was good.
cornersonrails

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chris E.mail check
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, those are gonna add a nice touch with the clean bright white light!
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, I can't believe that this thread has made it halfway down the page... lol

This is the final draft to the T-Shirt...

They print tomorrow.

[This message has been edited by Synthesis (edited 11-09-2009).]

katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Synthesis,

What's in gonna cost me to get my name moved to the first spot........lol I'm just kidding...... It looks great! You have done an amazing job keeping this all organized and moving forward. GREAT JOB! 1 million +'s to all involved.

Pat

Edit to add: I still have not figured out how to secure a few of those shirts. Anybody?

[This message has been edited by katatak (edited 11-09-2009).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock