Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  I want to help out a member, I have an idea, and I need your help. PLEASE READ!!! (Page 22)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
I want to help out a member, I have an idea, and I need your help. PLEASE READ!!! by Hulki U. My-BFF
Started on: 10-30-2009 11:35 AM
Replies: 3149 (130692 views)
Last post by: JohnWPB on 05-27-2022 03:58 PM
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

Got the ticket. Have to be in Sacramento at 5 am. Thanks rrunner! Got most of the hotel covered too. Now its on to food and drink. Its slowly coming together. Oh yea and rental car. But me and pk86 are splitting that. Only 7.50 a day between 2 people.

I sent you and Rick a little something to your Paypal account. Have a few drinks on me
IP: Logged
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Imsa. I don't even know what to say but thank you! If you ever need any parts let me know and I will send them out asap. Free of course .
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Imsa. I don't even know what to say but thank you! If you ever need any parts let me know and I will send them out asap. Free of course .

Don't mention it....if I can't make it, SOMEONE has to represent California in this project
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Represent cali? Don't say that. I'm going to be a ice cube when I get out to m.n. Bye bye 55 at night
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Represent cali? Don't say that. I'm going to be a ice cube when I get out to m.n. Bye bye 55 at night

You?!?! I am gonna freeze my butt off!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its 78 degrees here now, at midnight! Looking at the extended forecast, we can expect a HIGH of 35 Degrees on saturday for the build!!!!!! I have been digging in the back of my closet.... WAYyyyyy back trying to find something, anything that has long sleeves on it LOL

Originally posted by Danyel:
---- thought John was familiar with Adobe Studio 8 suite ... Will Xfer to HTML on sunday .... for you mortals

Sorry, I am not, I use Dreamweaver for design. Ihavent seen a complete site done in flash in a lonnnngggggg time

Ok, here is the latest updated list:

1. Synthesis
2. KEV
3. 1984whitesc (+ his twin 1984redsc)
4. BazookaFiero
5. pontiackid86
6. 2.5
7. fieroguy123 (+ Wife and friend)
8. GTJeff
9. 87antuzzi
10. lynxer
11. VikingRedBaron
12. Gravitic Anomaly
13. JohnWPB
14. RAREW66
15. carbon
16. Boysatt
19. Fiero STS

Antuzzi, man, you are going to LOVE the color of the car when it is done! It going to be painted a really nice and shiny shade of #&D***@@#(#( .... damn Internet connection!

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 11-08-2009).]

Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just had a wonderful conversation with Mary Olson from Frazee. She is going to pass some information on to Julie for me, and it sounds as if we can make some special arrangements for a location to bring the car into the light of day. She is going to check on that for me and let me know.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Synthesis

12207 posts
Member since Feb 2002

Originally posted by Danyel:

Synthesis-- like I had written you and JohnWPB and CheshireGrin.... the source files ( *.fla ) are on ROOT of the HOST in DIR "Source" ---- thought John was familiar with Adobe Studio 8 suite ... Will Xfer to HTML on sunday .... for you mortals

Have you considered an app like Joomla?

Just need some custom banners/headers and the like...
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

Please ship to
Tyler's Project
C/O Nick Butze
21686 Black Beauty Ln
Detroit Lakes, MN 56501

Synthesis--Is that where I was supposed to ship the dew wipes to?
I sent them to you instead.

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 12:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Synthesis--Is that where I was supposed to ship the dew wipes to?
I sent them to you instead.

Don,

They are fine coming to me. I'll haul them up in the front of the Fiero. We'll get them up there.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll also bring a handful of Intake Manifold bolts. I have some nice ones with absolutely no rust or rounded corners.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM me when they arrive plz.
PFF
System Bot
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PM me when they arrive plz.

Will do.
BazookaFiero

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 01:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BazookaFieroSend a Private Message to BazookaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Man, you southern people, we northerners are gonna be laughing our butts off when you are up here shivering with 4 coats on, and we are all in short sleeves
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lol glad I'm going to make you laugh boozoka. You know I have to go close shopping for this trip?
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 01:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yea, laugh all you guys want.... I chose to leave my nice warm climate, to come freeze my butt off..... for a VERY good cause
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 01:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BazookaFiero:

Man, you southern people, we northerners are gonna be laughing our butts off when you are up here shivering with 4 coats on, and we are all in short sleeves

Lol me and 87antuzzi there. This is going to be an interesting weekend.

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 02:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BazookaFiero:

Or maybe not. I spent a winter in Chicago many years ago--got there in Sept, and left in April--and yeah, it was a little nippy, but the lack of humidity made it seem a LOT warmer than most of the winters I spent in Texas. I remember layin in the snow out by Lake Michigan, changing an in tank fuel pump, and not even feeling cold, except for that howling wind.
but----
There's no such thing as bad weather--just bad clothing.

Western Oklahoma--different story--Worst place I ever worked. Wind like a banshee-humidity-ice--wet nasty snow, and low temps.

Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 02:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man, I live to wake up in the morning and look at this thread. Words can't express the way we have all come together for Tyler. Tyler, it is because of you that we have come together the way we have, and I thank you. We sometimes lose sight on here of how strong of a bond we have.

Tyler, I have to tell you, it has been our pleasure to bring this dream to you, and if you and your family ever need anything at all, all they have to do is ask. You and your family, is now our family too. Think of it as an adoption. We love you and your family, and will always be there for you guys, Tyler.

God bless you everyone who has contributed money, parts, prayers, and ideas to Tyler's Toy. The pride I have for you all cannot be expressed fully in words. I salute you all, you have my eternal gratitude, and I consider you all my friends.

Andy
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 02:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hulki. What amazes me is you started all this in iraq. It started as a "let's help" thread and snow balled into this great thing we have before us. You and everyone else here is a truly amazing person. Because of a bunch of crazy fiero people tyler gets to have a sweet ride! I feel proud being a part of it. I think its great that people in this world still want to help other people. So hulki. Thank you and stay safe.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 03:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hulki U. My-BFF --- being an ex canadian-airborne I know exactly where you are coming from. I take time out to salute you for what you have started. Shows alot what kind of the person that you are.......be assured all who read this have special thoughts going out to you. I am always amazed of the spirit and determination military have and the will to fight for a worthy cause. I consider you as a brother Andy stay safe and God bless ................. for the rest of us here in safe homeland a heads up to you all for realising a young mans dream !! I am also proud to be a part of this community and part of this dream ....

your canadian friend
Dan
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 04:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Days are drawin closer. Speeking of which 87antuzzi Found a rental car place for us. Chrysler crossfire $20 a day ohhhhh man.
PFF
System Bot
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 04:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
25 a day. Robin at the hotel said something awd is best. Kinda icy I guess.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 04:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Go for a Solstice if you can find one..... Kinda like the Fiero's kid brother
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 04:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Website http://www.tylerstoy.com update :

1. Paypal message...........done
2. Paypal donation to Synthesis automatic button installed on menu page.......... done
3. Donator list updated.................done
4. Dream team list updated......... done
5. All HTTP Links to donators websites online ...... done
6. Video streaming page......... in progress
7. Pictures gallery page........... in progress
8. Convert flash pages to HTML ooooo weeee lots of work there.....

JohnWPB are ya there buddy....when you are ready to change over to PHP Joomla format let me know.

Synthesis -- when you get back please call me 418-254-8100 to validate secure paypal direct donation info with me if needed

Dan

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 11-08-2009).]

KennyH

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 06:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KennyHSend a Private Message to KennyHEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi All!
I have been reading this thread for the past couple of days and am truely amazed by you guys here! A-1 people, all of you!
I consider Tylers Grandfather a very good friend and Tyler has sat at my kitchen table many times with us endureing our "stories".
My wife and I will be at the build weekend to help in any way possible, I am not a "Fiero Guy" but do like to tinker with stuff. Do you guys have a preference on cinnamon rolls? Nuts-no nuts? White frosting? Carmel? Let me know, my daughters are great bakers and will keep your sugar intake high!!!
Its been said many times before, GOOD JOB!
Later,
Kenny
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 06:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

You?!?! I am gonna freeze my butt off!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its 78 degrees here now, at midnight! Looking at the extended forecast, we can expect a HIGH of 35 Degrees on saturday for the build!!!!!! I have been digging in the back of my closet.... WAYyyyyy back trying to find something, anything that has long sleeves on it LOL

I can send you my snowmobile suit if you want its good up to -40 celsius = -40 fahrenheit.... but really krappy to work under a Fiero with

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 11-08-2009).]

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 07:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fiero STS will be joining in the build weekend. List updated on page 1.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Website http://www.tylerstoy.com

Dream Team updated ........... done
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KennyH:

Hi All!
I have been reading this thread for the past couple of days and am truely amazed by you guys here! A-1 people, all of you!
I consider Tylers Grandfather a very good friend and Tyler has sat at my kitchen table many times with us endureing our "stories".
My wife and I will be at the build weekend to help in any way possible, I am not a "Fiero Guy" but do like to tinker with stuff. Do you guys have a preference on cinnamon rolls? Nuts-no nuts? White frosting? Carmel? Let me know, my daughters are great bakers and will keep your sugar intake high!!!
Later,
Kenny

Kenny
I won't be there but I can safely say that this bunch has no preference whatsoever when it comes to food. If it can be eaten--they'll love it.

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hi All!
Later,
Kenny

Kenny, a pleasure to have you onboard. Anything goes when it comes to home cooking. I don't remember the last time I had home cooking It has been waaaay too long.)

Kenny
I won't be there but I can safely say that this bunch has no preference whatsoever when it comes to food. If it can be eaten--they'll love it.

This is VERY true... Which may not always be a good thing. lol

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

Fiero STS will be joining in the build weekend. List updated on page 1.

Tim, great! Glad you can join us.

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This might be a hard one to come by, but does anybody have any kind of wooden flag case out there, so we can put Tyler's flag and certificate in it? I got the new flag today, it takes it's voyage on Wednesday. The pilots have said they will try to get pictures of it flying, I really hope they can. If they do, I will post them up in here. The certificate will also be signed by both pilots as well.

If anyone has a case, please post in here that you do. I can't seem to locate one here, even at the Iraqi shops.

Andy
PFF
System Bot
wakejul

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wakejulSend a Private Message to wakejulEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK just got an email from Mary and she said she talked to you synthesis...I have been away from my computer the last couple of days and missed the "call me" post. Sorry Spent yesterday shopping for my soon to be 8 year olds birthday. Mary is a wonderful lady...love her to death and backI. You can ship everything here that is no problem. Do you still need to talk to me synthesis? I am organizing the food on this end and trust me, you will not go hungry
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wakejul:

OK just got an email from Mary and she said she talked to you synthesis...I have been away from my computer the last couple of days and missed the "call me" post. Sorry Spent yesterday shopping for my soon to be 8 year olds birthday. Mary is a wonderful lady...love her to death and backI. You can ship everything here that is no problem. Do you still need to talk to me synthesis? I am organizing the food on this end and trust me, you will not go hungry

Julie,

You are welcome to call me if you would like. Happy Birthday to your youngin'.
Just want to hash a few things over with you guys on some stuff.

Chris
612-605-8993
wakejul

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wakejulSend a Private Message to wakejulEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK on my way to church now...will call later this afternooon
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This might be a hard one to come by, but does anybody have any kind of wooden flag case out there, so we can put Tyler's flag and certificate in it? I got the new flag today, it takes it's voyage on Wednesday. The pilots have said they will try to get pictures of it flying, I really hope they can. If they do, I will post them up in here. The certificate will also be signed by both pilots as well.

If anyone has a case, please post in here that you do. I can't seem to locate one here, even at the Iraqi shops.

Andy

I can take care of that Andy. PM coming.

IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Andy

Let me know the size of the flag and the type of case you want....meaning black, cherry, or oak finish.

Adam
Edit.....missed Maryjane's post by a few minutes.

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 11-08-2009).]

GTGeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Silicoan86:

Wow I wish I had seen this sooner. This is a really long thread so I didn't read it all, but if there are any more parts needed let me know. I am located in central Minnesota and have a garage full of parts that I am willing to donate. I have GT body parts, taillights, seats, misc interior parts (tan and gray), poly dog bone, and loads of other parts (some performance parts too). Please let me know if I can help in any way, I'm willing to donate pretty much any of my parts. PM or email me if you think I can help.

-Jon

Jon,

I going up Friday with my truck and would be happy to bring up anything you care to donatd to the cause. I could come over to pickup per your schedule. I will call you since I have your phone number in PMs.

Chris,
Is there anything else we could use from Jon's collection of parts?
GTGeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

GTGeff

2027 posts
Member since Dec 2001

Do you guys have a preference on cinnamon rolls? Nuts-no nuts? White frosting? Carmel? Let me know, my daughters are great bakers and will keep your sugar intake high!!!
Kenny

All sounds good. How about some with raisins?
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GTGeff:

Jon,

I going up Friday with my truck and would be happy to bring up anything you care to donatd to the cause. I could come over to pickup per your schedule. I will call you since I have your phone number in PMs.

Chris,
Is there anything else we could use from Jon's collection of parts?

I honestly can't answer that Jeff. Without seeing the car first hand, I have no clue...
I did notice the door on the glove box has some warping... So maybe a new console/glove box in good shape?

Sun Visors if they are good, or at the least, a pair that can be redone in new headliner material beforehand, or if there is a seamstress in town with a serger machine capable of sewing through thick material, the could refinish locally with new material.

We do need two front hubs that have been turned down, but they need to be up there by Wednesday... In time for the new brakes this week...
2.5fierose

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 136
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5fieroseSend a Private Message to 2.5fieroseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey guys its me again i cant wait to go to the shop tomorrow frazee auto body shop i found another fiero i googled and got the exact color i want and tomorrow going to the shop to show them and pick it out im so excited the cars gonna be so sweet thanks guys

Tyler Shipman
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock