Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  I want to help out a member, I have an idea, and I need your help. PLEASE READ!!! (Page 21)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
I want to help out a member, I have an idea, and I need your help. PLEASE READ!!! by Hulki U. My-BFF
Started on: 10-30-2009 11:35 AM
Replies: 3149 (130692 views)
Last post by: JohnWPB on 05-27-2022 03:58 PM
FastFieros

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 265
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And the MAP sensor cover is done !

Since the LEFT taillight lens is better than mine, I will just be shipping this MAP cover for now unless another need comes up before monday.

http://www.fastfieros.com
IP: Logged
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FastFieros:

And the MAP sensor cover is done !

Since the LEFT taillight lens is better than mine, I will just be shipping this MAP cover for now unless another need comes up before monday.

http://www.fastfieros.com

Loyde, that looks amazing! You ROCK!
That is fine on the light. We won't know until we get there though... We'll figure things out.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice machine work FF!
lynxer

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lynxerSend a Private Message to lynxerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That looks awesome!!!!!!! Really nice! Parts like this are going to throw this car over the top! Very nice!

Michelle B Give me a call tomorrow or something. Kevin from the Radio Station owns Billy's doesn't he?

Billy's would be great! See what you can work out and if you have any questions give me a call 218 530 0202
I'm going to see what we can do for transportation on Friday night being everyone is kinda staying at various places....

this is absolutely great! It just Keeps getting Better and Better!

Rock On

Nick Butze

BazookaFiero

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BazookaFieroSend a Private Message to BazookaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lynxer:

Billy's would be great! See what you can work out and if you have any questions give me a call 218 530 0202
I'm going to see what we can do for transportation on Friday night being everyone is kinda staying at various places....

Maybe a couple people that are going to be driving there will have vans or large capacity vehicles? Try talking to vikingredbaron. If he's going to be there for the meet and greet and whatbnot, it sounds like he has transportation of some sort? I'm sure all the hotels are around the area, so maybe somebody could be a sort of taxi driver? lol If all else fails, you can fit quite a few people in the bed of my truck
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BazookaFiero:

Maybe a couple people that are going to be driving there will have vans or large capacity vehicles? Try talking to vikingredbaron. If he's going to be there for the meet and greet and whatbnot, it sounds like he has transportation of some sort? I'm sure all the hotels are around the area, so maybe somebody could be a sort of taxi driver? lol If all else fails, you can fit quite a few people in the bed of my truck

Please don't forget that Anderson's Bus Service has offered to help us out with transportation.
carbon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone else hate that this is still 2 weeks away? Not that I can go any sooner, but I am just all antsy to get started. This is going to be awesome. I am looking forward to meeting you great people.
fieroguy123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm with ya man. This is all I seem to think about lately and I stare at this thread all day like it's going to get me there any sooner.

[This message has been edited by fieroguy123 (edited 11-07-2009).]

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carbon:

Does anyone else hate that this is still 2 weeks away? Not that I can go any sooner, but I am just all antsy to get started. This is going to be awesome. I am looking forward to meeting you great people.

I know... I agree completely. I am anxious to get this started.. A lot of work to do in a very short period of time. I am working on getting the mechanicals done in advance for the brakes, suspension inspection, and other stuff...
fieroguy123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mapquest says 12hrs and 54 minutes from indianapolis. I'm driving a ford focus........ See you tuesday. Lol

[This message has been edited by fieroguy123 (edited 11-07-2009).]

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroguy123:

Mapquest says 12hrs and 54 minutes from indianapolis. I'm driving a ford focus........ See you tuesday. Lol

LOL

You'd be leaving there on Thursday night, and showing up on Tuesday. lol

A family member of Tyler's from Fargo has also agreed to chip in transportation for people and parts.
PFF
System Bot
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Me and pk86 are renting a car too. So we could probably give rides
fieroguy123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wanna swing down to indy and get me real quick?
VikingRedBaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
At this point, is there anyone Flying into Fargo?
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Me and pk86(99% sure) are coming into fargo
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

Im flying into fargo 100%

VikingRedBaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bring a fender LOL
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just dropped by for a minute... I am on my laptop... updated the dream team and donations....l will talk to you all tomorrow. Dont forget to give me suggestions for the www
Dan
VikingRedBaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those that are coming to Fargo and need a ride send me a PM for the times needed.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

Just dropped by for a minute... I am on my laptop... updated the dream team and donations....l will talk to you all tomorrow. Dont forget to give me suggestions for the www
Dan

Any way to move it off of 100% flash? We can't do any editing of the site to add things since we do not have the source flash files....
Maybe Joomla or something?

Love the layout, love the look, just need something that can be edited by us mortals. :P
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shoot me a offer for the fender. We will work something out...pk86 I'm bringing the switches too.
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Synthesis-- like I had written you and JohnWPB and CheshireGrin.... the source files ( *.fla ) are on ROOT of the HOST in DIR "Source" ---- thought John was familiar with Adobe Studio 8 suite ... Will Xfer to HTML on sunday .... for you mortals
VikingRedBaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Shoot me a offer for the fender. We will work something out...pk86 I'm bringing the switches too.

OK guys I need some help here.

What is a LF fender for a 1984 SE worth?

I need one, 87antuzzi has one, and I would like to buy it from him to help him fund his trip here.

I never bought body parts here before.
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah. I've never sold or bought a fender before.
1984whitesc

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984whitescClick Here to visit 1984whitesc's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1984whitescEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
/\ what type of condition is it in?
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by VikingRedBaron:

OK guys I need some help here.

What is a LF fender for a 1984 SE worth?

I need one, 87antuzzi has one, and I would like to buy it from him to help him fund his trip here.

I never bought body parts here before.

In good shape, no cracks, no gouges or major paint chips, ready to bolt on, 45. Paint matches your body color, 60.

Back to Tyler's car.
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Back to tylers car. Synthesis. I can get the wipers powder coated too. Just a idea. Maybe the same color as his car. Hint hint
balprix

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for balprixSend a Private Message to balprixEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, this is amazing. I just found this thread and it definately gives a warm heart. I didnt read through the whole thing, but are pictures/video going to be plentiful? I'd really like to see how the unveiling goes. I want to thank you all for chipping in, I definately consider if there were more ppl like you guys this world would be a better place.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Back to tylers car. Synthesis. I can get the wipers powder coated too. Just a idea. Maybe the same color as his car. Hint hint

:P

Nope. Not telling. And you don't want the wipers the same color... Trust me. Been there done that. The black is that way for a reason.
Cleaning them up and painting black or powder coating black is suitable... Flat black, as gloss can distract.

Bring em up, I have access to some nice industrial enamel from the machine shop.. Works great, semi-gloss.
lawrence

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lawrenceClick Here to visit lawrence's HomePageSend a Private Message to lawrenceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

Hi everyone,

I'm putting an official list together here of parts needed for Tylers car to get it restored to as nice as possible in the soonest time posssible. Any people from Minnesota that would be able to help Tyler out mechanically would be a GREAT help! If anyone has a nice clean part that is in good condition on this list, please let me know. Right now I have a P.M. to Tyler to get his address, and I will not post it in here, but once I get it you can P.M. me and I will give it to you so you know where to send your parts. I want this done at no expense to Tyler, so please help if you have something you can donate towards this effort.

Thank you all in advance for your help. Let's help Tyler out!!!!!

Give me the address and I'll send a set of Sequential Turn Signal modules and a Brake Light Pulser.

-Lawrence

------------------

WebElectric Products

87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am bringing them. How many letters are in the colors name? C'mon I know you want to tell someone...
PFF
System Bot
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lawrence:

Give me the address and I'll send a set of Sequential Turn Signal modules and a Brake Light Pulser.

-Lawrence

Lawrence... Thank you so much for your response.

You are awesome!

Please ship to
Tyler's Project
C/O Nick Butze
21686 Black Beauty Ln
Detroit Lakes, MN 56501

We need the two lamp per side module for the GT Fastback.

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Synthesis

12207 posts
Member since Feb 2002

I am bringing them. How many letters are in the colors name? C'mon I know you want to tell someone...

I have told only those who NEED to know...

It is up to Tyler, but I really want it to be a complete surprise for people...

Silicoan86

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Silicoan86Send a Private Message to Silicoan86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow I wish I had seen this sooner. This is a really long thread so I didn't read it all, but if there are any more parts needed let me know. I am located in central Minnesota and have a garage full of parts that I am willing to donate. I have GT body parts, taillights, seats, misc interior parts (tan and gray), poly dog bone, and loads of other parts (some performance parts too). Please let me know if I can help in any way, I'm willing to donate pretty much any of my parts. PM or email me if you think I can help.

-Jon
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm just giving you a hard time synthesis
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm just giving you a hard time synthesis

I know. :P

Updated Caring Bridge post and photo of the Tyler-man!

Dude, you may not think so, but you look good with the smooth groove you got going on... Lady-killer...

Today was another good day. I survived talking to the school kids... I didn't even fall down or embarass myself, at least I don't think I embarassed myself. It was fun to see all the seniors. The student counsel gave me a gift certificate for a massage... WOW! I am super excited to do this. Jay was a little jealous, but he has a certificate from Scheels so he can go get some hunting "stuff."

Ta mentioned something along the lines of you don't have to know someone necessarily to connect with them. She was talking about all the wonderful people working on Tyler's car, but I think that applies to many other people as well. A lot of us didn't really "know" each other before this, but this situation has really pulled us together as a community. That says something about us as a town. We are good people. I think the biggest point I wanted to make with my discussion with the kids today was that even though we don't understand the big picture here, we don't know what God has planned for Tyler or for us, we have to trust that it is the right thing. God has a perfect route for us all to take. We may get sidetracked along the way, but He always brings us back... He is always waiting for us. As children we might get angry, but don't hold onto that anger too long. It's not productive at all. We may not see the big reason this is happening, but God does. Look already how many lives this has touched in the short time we have been going through this. It is amazing. I also said that I don't want people to think of us as the family with cancer. We are not the family with cancer. Tyler is not the kid with cancer. We are the family who is living, surviving, loving, moving forward. Cancer does not define Tyler. He is his own man, and I think an amazing man.

Tyler again is feeling good today. My shopping list this afternoon was chinese food, toaster strudels, and bean and ham soup from Four Corners. Now isn't that interesting! Rick actually hand delivered ribs, potatoes, salad, and soup.. a feast fit for a king. Needless to say we are all STUFFED tonight and of course the food was spectacular! Thanks Rick!!!

Carter and Cassie got to go on a little date tonight with some of the senior girls. They went bowling and for supper. They had so much fun! It really makes a difference to them that they can still do fun and normal things. Because they both grew up around older kids all the time due to the age difference between Ty and them, they love to hang out with the "big' kids.

Carter, Cassie, and Ty are watching a movie now and I am downstairs by myself. It's important for them to have time together too. I am so blessed to have such good kids. This situation really makes you think about stuff like that. We all have such busy lives and live in fast forward. I said today that right now our family is living in a quiet time and maybe this is helping us "hear" a little better. I would really encourage everyone to find some quiet time with your family, even if it is just an hour. Really appreciate each other. We are by no means some storybook picture. We get aggravated with each other, have disagreements, and sometimes just drive each other plain nuts, but when it comes down to it all the things that make us different also make us family. Cancer has taken a lot away from us, but it has also given us things like perspective.

Daneele, I believe you hit the nail on the head. The bold area in the text above is what I am talking about. There is a reason, a purpose to everything that happens to us. We don't know what He has laid out for us in his planning, but know that it is always for the best. "Perspective" is one of the best things you can gain from any situation. I can't say that I know 100% what you are going through, but I can make an observation. Before this, you had friends and neighbors. You knew people in passing when going about your daily routine in town and the surround areas... But now, now you have family all around you. Some of them are related by blood, many are family now because adversity builds strength and bonds. I salute you and Jay, and especially Tyler for keeping your spirits up through this challenging time.
You are in my prayers.

[This message has been edited by Synthesis (edited 11-07-2009).]

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by VikingRedBaron:

.............and I would like to buy it from him to help him fund his trip here.

Kris, you don't have your plane tickets yet?
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

Kris, you don't have your plane tickets yet?

I think it may be more along the lines of room and board.
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got the ticket. Have to be in Sacramento at 5 am. Thanks rrunner! Got most of the hotel covered too. Now its on to food and drink. Its slowly coming together. Oh yea and rental car. But me and pk86 are splitting that. Only 7.50 a day between 2 people.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Got the ticket. Have to be in Sacramento at 5 am. Thanks rrunner! Got most of the hotel covered too. Now its on to food and drink. Its slowly coming together. Oh yea and rental car. But me and pk86 are splitting that. Only 7.50 a day between 2 people.

Lol you see a nissan Versaflying around or somthing like that just know..... Itsd me drivin it .
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock