Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  I want to help out a member, I have an idea, and I need your help. PLEASE READ!!! (Page 20)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
I want to help out a member, I have an idea, and I need your help. PLEASE READ!!! by Hulki U. My-BFF
Started on: 10-30-2009 11:35 AM
Replies: 3149 (130693 views)
Last post by: JohnWPB on 05-27-2022 03:58 PM
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
John. As for internet. I know the hotel has high speed but don't know about the shop. I was going to tandem my blackberry to the laptop. They do have verizon coverage with 3g data available.
IP: Logged
carbon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carbon:

I will be there... I don't have much but tools and such, but I will do what I can...

It is seriously awesome what normal people can put together and the truly generous and volunteering spirit of people on this board and across this country in general.

Umm... update the list again? Seriously nobody ever reads my posts...
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry carbon! It is a bit crazy as you can immagine trying to keep track of everyone. In my defense though, I guess no one read my post either asking people to email me to be added to the list

Here is the updated list, and I will edit TylersToy.com ASAP with the updated list. I am sure the first post will be edited soon to update the list as well....

1. Synthesis
2. KEV
3. 1984whitesc (+ his twin 1984redsc)
4. BazookaFiero
5. pontiackid86
6. 2.5
7. fieroguy123 (+ Wife and friend)
8. GTJeff
9. 87antuzzi
10. lynxer
11. VikingRedBaron
12. Gravitic Anomaly
13. JohnWPB
14. RAREW66
15. carbon
16. Boysatt

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 11-08-2009).]

carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nevermind... Long thread...

[This message has been edited by carbon (edited 11-07-2009).]

carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

carbon

4767 posts
Member since Apr 2004

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

In my defense though, I guess no one read my post either asking people to email me to be added to the list

I hear ya! LOL... 19 pages... its a bugger.
fieroguy123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hinge pins anyone? I have a brand new set of hinge pins for both doors. I'll bring them just incase.
Also Hulki, right on for the flag man, that's so cool.

[This message has been edited by fieroguy123 (edited 11-07-2009).]

87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fieroguy123. I'd say bring them out. Also synthesis you should order intake bolts. their is always one that rounds off. Plus new bolts = shiny parts.
fieroguy123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Done deal.
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, this has to be a record for the fasting growing thread on PFF. Great job guys.
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How much are the shirts? My dad really wants one as do I.
fieroguy123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My dad also wants a shirt and a hat.
PFF
System Bot
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

How much are the shirts? My dad really wants one as do I.

Price has not been set, but guesstimates are between 12-14 for S/M/L/XL and 14-18 for 2X/3X..

I have procured two amplifiers. I chose to go with an amp here locally because I can test it and witness it works before installing it, plus it was too good a deal to pass up.

A Phoenix Gold Octane R 5.0:4 4 channel amp... Used, but works and looks decent. Will rock the mains...
MTX Thunder TC3001 300 Watt RMS bridged into 2 Ohm.
Both amps, along with a "support package" from the gentleman I bought it from. His name is Dan, I told him why I was looking for the amps, and he cut the price on both to a total of $100.00 including all the extra tools he tossed at me just in case. He also volunteered to come up and help us out with anything we needed.

I stopped at Best Buy with my $45.00 worth of birthday gift cards.. Tim, the manager gave me the employee pricing. 210 worth of merchandise for 57 bucks after tax.

New multi-amplifier installation kit, new mounting kit for the radio, new wiring harness adapter for the radio, new side post battery adapter for the amp kit.

Rockford Fosgate brand, so it is good quality stuff.

Nice!

[This message has been edited by Synthesis (edited 11-07-2009).]

Newbfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My Prayers and well wishes to you Tyler Its Great to see evrybody coming together on this . Make a bether whole World to live in

You got a Pm Synthesis

Rob

[This message has been edited by Newbfiero (edited 11-07-2009).]

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pssst.. Tyler..

Hey. Tyler, over here...

... Tyler?

Yo, dude, could you tap Tyler on the shoulder?

Thanks.

Tyler.. C'mere. I have something to show you...

Wanna see?

Are you ready?

I'd sit down if I were you...

Trust me, you want to sit down for this one. It's going to knock your socks off.

Ok.

Ready?

You sure?

Ok....

Here.

We..

Go...
Click here.

That's right. Your new sound system, not including the new speakers or the subwoofer box....
For those who don't want to click...

All wires on the radio harness have been shortened, twisted for a mechanical lock, soldered for an electrical lock, and heat shrinked to look good and protect the circuits.

The main amp cabling is 4 gauge from the battery to the fuse holder, where the 100 amp MAXI fuse clips in. The cable runs to one of the distribution blocks on the right lower side. It splits it into multiple 8 gauge leads, one for each amp.
The ground acts the same way.

A brand new platinum plated battery post adapter is also included.

[This message has been edited by Synthesis (edited 11-07-2009).]

cornersonrails

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
O.k. Today I have made all of the Beanies. I will be shipping these along with all of the shirts to WakeJul (Tylers Teacher) Please PM her if you will not be able to attend the upcoming events but would still like to show your support by purchasing any of the items I am making. I hope she will not be to upset with me for kind of pushing her into this job but I dont know any other way of doing it. Thanks, Chris

82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

2. Left taillight lens for Fastback. Still needed Need asap.

Holy crap! I just found this thread....

I have a DRIVERS SIDE tail-light lense for an 86+ Fiero GT. Is that the LEFT SIDE???

I just saw this thread... I actually threw it out on the trash bulk pickup pile that's getting picked up on Monday... I didn't even know!

If you guys still do need this, please let me know and I'll ship it first thing Monday!

It's in decent shape, but the black paint underneath the top is a little bit faded, otherwise it has no cracks, and is in good shape.

EDIT: please e-mail me : toddjasp@bellsouth.net

------------------
Todd,
2008 Jeep Patriot Limited 4x2
2002 Ford Explorer Sport 2dr 4x2
2002 Ford Crown Victoria LX
1987 Pontiac Fiero SE / V6
1981 EZ-GO Xi875-A "Miami Dolphins" Medical Cart
1973 Volkswagen Type-2 Transporter

[This message has been edited by 82-T/A [At Work] (edited 11-07-2009).]

RAREW66

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RAREW66Click Here to visit RAREW66's HomePageSend a Private Message to RAREW66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have plenty of good chrome 12 point intake bolts available. Let me know if I need to bring them.

Fred
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

I have a DRIVERS SIDE tail-light lense for an 86+ Fiero GT. Is that the LEFT SIDE???

I just saw this thread... I actually threw it out on the trash bulk pickup pile that's getting picked up on Monday... I didn't even know!

If you guys still do need this, please let me know and I'll ship it first thing Monday!

It's in decent shape, but the black paint underneath the top is a little bit faded, otherwise it has no cracks, and is in good shape.

Send it! You will find Nick Butze's address in a couple of posts in here.

We have a tail light assembly on the way, but having options to choose from would be very good for us in case one is better than the other.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Synthesis

12207 posts
Member since Feb 2002

Originally posted by RAREW66:

I have plenty of good chrome 12 point intake bolts available. Let me know if I need to bring them.

Fred

Fred! Glad you will be able to make it! Bring the set in good shape! I can order a set, but why if someone else has them!
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes rare. Bring them. There is always one that gets screwed up.
VikingRedBaron

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

EDIT: please e-mail me : toddjasp@bellsouth.net

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the one we NEEEEEEEEEEEEED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please retrieve it and send it to:

Tyler's Project
C/O Nick Butze
21686 Black Beauty Ln
Detroit Lakes, MN 56501

Thank You !!!

[This message has been edited by VikingRedBaron (edited 11-07-2009).]

PFF
System Bot
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Julie Wake, please get ahold of me as soon as you can.
612-605-8993

If anyone has her number, please contact her and have her call me.
katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

Synthesis, the dedication you have put into this project also makes you my brother, and you too will always be family to me.

I spoke to my command about Tyler and flying the flag. I have a pilot taking the flag up on Wednesday!!! Tyler will get the flag, and a certificate that goes along with it showing the details. Once I find something suitable to ship it in, it will be on it's way to Tyler, and he should receive it about two weeks from the day I ship it.

Synthesis, I forgot to mention that I have my wife shipping those front lenses to you now instead of directly to Tyler. Reason being, I don't know how inundated the family is right now with mail, and everything else going on, so I didn't want to burden them further with having to supply those to you. They are being shipped out Monday via Priority Mail, and I will send you the tracking number when my wife sends it to me.

Great job Andy! That is very cool.

Pat

P.S.

Sysnthesis, Andy.....I fixed the links - I could not get them to work either. My bad! I know that the emails I sent were correct. Something in the spacing when I cut & pasted. It's all good now.
boysatt

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for boysattSend a Private Message to boysattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im a little late on the thread, but I will help out. I can come down Saturday and help. I don't have any extra nice GT tails but I will bring anything else that might be needed. Also if any tools are needed or anything let me know.

Mike

------------------

Blue 1987 GT, Yellow T-top 1986 GT
www.FierosandMore.com This is a link to my personal web site, has pictures of all my projects and parts for sale.

katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Synthesis, Nick......

I sent both left and right door trim pieces along with the metal mount brakets to Nick's address. Should be there by Wednesday at the latest. Sent both cause I was unsure of the condition fo the right side.

Pat

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by VikingRedBaron:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the one we NEEEEEEEEEEEEED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please retrieve it and send it to:

Tyler's Project
C/O Nick Butze
21686 Black Beauty Ln
Detroit Lakes, MN 56501

Thank You !!!

You only have to tell me once. I will send it TOMORROW if I can find a UPS Store that's opened!!! Otherwise it will go out first thing Monday morning.

I will post back in here as soon as I have it shipped. (it's already back in my garage by the way).

I'll send it expedited UPS.

------------------
Todd,

VikingRedBaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank You !!!

Yeah, some of us get a little excited here...............

But you did find the needle in the hay stack we were looking for for days !!!
VikingRedBaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

VikingRedBaron

879 posts
Member since Nov 2009

Originally posted by boysatt:

Im a little late on the thread, but I will help out. I can come down Saturday and help. I don't have any extra nice GT tails but I will bring anything else that might be needed. Also if any tools are needed or anything let me know.

Mike

Welcome Mike !!!

That makes 3 us us from same town coming for the Project.

Lets see another town top that !!!
2.5fierose

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 136
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5fieroseSend a Private Message to 2.5fieroseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey guys i am going to the frazee auto body shop on monday hopefully gonna talk to nick there also but i am going to pick out the color of the car and i guess they said its a secret but its by far my favorite color on any fiero this whole thing is just amazing you guys are the best thanks

Tyler Shipman
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5fierose:

hey guys i am going to the frazee auto body shop on monday hopefully gonna talk to nick there also but i am going to pick out the color of the car and i guess they said its a secret but its by far my favorite color on any fiero this whole thing is just amazing you guys are the best thanks

Tyler Shipman

Tyler...

Yeah, the color is gonna be a secret... Unless you REALLY want to tell it.. I just think it would be cool to pull it out and see a completely different car than what you started with.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by VikingRedBaron:

Thank You !!!

Yeah, some of us get a little excited here...............

But you did find the needle in the hay stack we were looking for for days !!!

I'll clean it up before I send it, but here are the pictures:

------------------
Todd,

PFF
System Bot
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'll clean it up before I send it, but here are the pictures:

Send it on up. It looks good. We have another one on the way with some delam, so we still have not decided how to resolve that.
Thank you so much!
michelle_b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for michelle_bSend a Private Message to michelle_bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am from the amazing town of Frazee and I just wanted to give you guys a shout out and say THANK YOU!! I don't know the Shipman family very well, but this whole experience has brought all of us together to watch what is unfolding. I have been closely following this thread since it was published in the Frazee Forum..and again I am in awe! I don't know anything about fixing cars..but I know how to bake and cook and I will be there to help make sure that you guys don't go hungry!! Also, I was wondering if anything had been set in stone for the meet and greet for Friday? I had seen that BIlly's was mentioned but nothing for sure. I know the owner of Billy's very good and would be more than happy to try and get something set up. Anyways..if there is anything else that I can help with, please don't hesitate to ask me! THANK YOU AGAIN!!
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by michelle_b:

I am from the amazing town of Frazee and I just wanted to give you guys a shout out and say THANK YOU!! I don't know the Shipman family very well, but this whole experience has brought all of us together to watch what is unfolding. I have been closely following this thread since it was published in the Frazee Forum..and again I am in awe! I don't know anything about fixing cars..but I know how to bake and cook and I will be there to help make sure that you guys don't go hungry!! Also, I was wondering if anything had been set in stone for the meet and greet for Friday? I had seen that BIlly's was mentioned but nothing for sure. I know the owner of Billy's very good and would be more than happy to try and get something set up. Anyways..if there is anything else that I can help with, please don't hesitate to ask me! THANK YOU AGAIN!!

I have to agree... this thread has put my faith back in humanity...

------------------
Todd,

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Michelle,
Billy's is fine. I don't know the area, so I don't know anything about the restaurants/bars..
I know that several students had expressed an interest in coming out to the "Meet and Greet", so you may want to see if the owner can allow underage people in the bar by marking hands, or bracelets or some such..

VikingRedBaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nothing as far as I know is set yet for Friday

If you know the owner of Billy`s, give Nick a call and he can work with you on it

218-530-0202

infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Chris,

That "thing" we talked about this afternoon? I just talked to Sam and it's a done deal Do you live in a great state or what? People from Minnesota rock!

\/\/
michelle_b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for michelle_bSend a Private Message to michelle_bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone can be there until 10pm, then they will start asking the minors the leave. Billy's is actually in Vergas, which is only about 5 minutes from Frazee, but an amazing bar with burgers to die for!
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Anyone can be there until 10pm, then they will start asking the minors the leave. Billy's is actually in Vergas, which is only about 5 minutes from Frazee, but an amazing bar with burgers to die for!

Then that will work perfectly.

If you can get something set up, that would be awesome.
michelle_b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for michelle_bSend a Private Message to michelle_bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

Then that will work perfectly.

If you can get something set up, that would be awesome.

I will do some checking with Nick first and then I will let you all know! Thank you all for everything!!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock