Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  I want to help out a member, I have an idea, and I need your help. PLEASE READ!!! (Page 18)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
I want to help out a member, I have an idea, and I need your help. PLEASE READ!!! by Hulki U. My-BFF
Started on: 10-30-2009 11:35 AM
Replies: 3149 (130693 views)
Last post by: JohnWPB on 05-27-2022 03:58 PM
Gravitic Anomaly

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gravitic AnomalyClick Here to visit Gravitic Anomaly's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gravitic AnomalyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Synthesis,
Don't forget a complete set of new injector o-ring's and the fuel supply and return line o-rings.

-Tim

(Hey! I got a page too!)

[This message has been edited by Gravitic Anomaly (edited 11-06-2009).]

IP: Logged
R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Chris, I hope you don't mind, I played with your image a little bit, and tried to clear it up a wee bit... let me know what you think. I have the original here in 5 Mega Pixel.

For what it is worth.... It might be a good idea to remove the license plate number. Maybe "Tyler's Toy" and the Fiero logo or something.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

That looks good.. Also waiting on EPS files and whatnot for the images. Cornersonrails needs EPS or drawing files in order to be able to scale and print.

I have the Photoshop file here, they can be easily converted I believe... The image is transparent, (Only the white is the drawing) and can also be easily reversed to black for printing on a white shirt.
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Been reading up on as much of this as I can in my spare time at work. I am broke at the moment, and have nothing that is needed for the car, but I just wanted to say Godspeed, Tyler, and get better soon!
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Synthesis you have been PM'd Good night and good saturday to you all..... I will be back on sunday Take care all EH !!!
GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Anybody have some dash speaker grills? I have Rodney's cloth. I want to recover a set for the dash I am donating. It doesn't have any at this time.
KEV

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GTGeff:

Anybody have some dash speaker grills? I have Rodney's cloth. I want to recover a set for the dash I am donating. It doesn't have any at this time.

I have a couple pair. I'll be by your place around noon tomorrow if you want me to drop them off. let me know
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Jeff. Good idea, thank you for thinking of it.
KEV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fosgatecavy98:

Hey I am still working on the details of everything,

But I will most likely be flying in and am looking for someone to pick me up/drop me off and a place to stay

Fosgatecavy you have a PM
GTGeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh, my apologies. I thought you had confirmed. My mistake Jeff. sorry. I thought I had seen you confirm. LOL
If you do go up on Friday, the seats will need to come out if they are not already out. You can pull the front headlight assemblies as well if you would like.
Set those to the side, and just reinstall the nuts up on the studs.

Not a problem. I could probably handle those two jobs. Too bad the lights are not 87/88s, as I can remove, install a Rodney kit, and replace in under 25 minutes.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not a problem. I could probably handle those two jobs. Too bad the lights are not 87/88s, as I can remove, install a Rodney kit, and replace in under 25 minutes.

I know.

And Rodney already agreed to 84-86 gears/bumpers.. No biggie.
I could find 87-88 motors and a front harness, but it would be a PITA to swap.
PFF
System Bot
KEV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm working on having the new headliner done before i get up there. It turns out i have a extra headliner board in good shape that I'm going to recover.
Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is a great thing you all are doing. I wish I had some money or parts to donate. I keep showing my wife this and it makes her smile .

------------------

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Khw:

This is a great thing you all are doing. I wish I had some money or parts to donate. I keep showing my wife this and it makes her smile .

Times are tough for a lot of people--and we're lucky to have a few that can do this, but understandably, not all are able to. If I had 4 kids at home like 25 yrs ago, I would be in a big bind myself. There is however, a little something everyone can do for Tyler. see sig.

------------------
Rate 2.5fierose + today!!"

1984whitesc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984whitescClick Here to visit 1984whitesc's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1984whitescEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey I am still working on the details of everything,

But I will most likely be flying in and am looking for someone to pick me up/drop me off and a place to stay

What time will you be flying in? If you are landing in Minneapolis, I would be more than willing to come and get you.

------------------

Thank for the sig. Bobadoofunk
1984 Fiero Sport Coupe
1990 Buick Reatta
2002 Chevy Impala base

kyunderdawg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Khw:

This is a great thing you all are doing. I wish I had some money or parts to donate.

X2

Originaly posted by maryjane:
Rate 2.5fierose + today!!"

DONE!!!

[This message has been edited by kyunderdawg (edited 11-06-2009).]

Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Times are tough for a lot of people--and we're lucky to have a few that can do this, but understandably, not all are able to. If I had 4 kids at home like 25 yrs ago, I would be in a big bind myself. There is however, a little something everyone can do for Tyler. see sig.

4 kids huh? Yeah... I have 4 also LOL... but mine are still here... Oldest is 14 youngest is 3 so I have alot of years ahead of me.

Will do the + thing ASAP!

[This message has been edited by Khw (edited 11-06-2009).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Done
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't know if anyone asked this but, is anyone videotaping and or going to be taking build pics of everyone doing this? This is going to be the Fiero version of Overhaulin'. If a video is made hows about the idea of selling the vid on DVD's?

Paul

[This message has been edited by kyunderdawg (edited 11-06-2009).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
kyunderdawg yep there will be time lapse and videos and pics .. posted on the website on DT-DAY (Dream Team Day)

Dan
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes. I'm bringing my dvd cam and can rip copies on the spot. I have to bug my mom to borrow the laptop
PFF
System Bot
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am a photographer by hobby, not profession, and will be taking my Canon DSLR with me. I will also have a Sony video camera and can catch some of the stuff on video as well.

EDIT: Wow, we are averaging like a post a minute in this thread! Go Tyler!!!!!

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 11-06-2009).]

cornersonrails

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hulki PM sent
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

kyunderdawg yep there will be time lapse and videos and pics .. posted on the website on DT-DAY (Dream Team Day)

Dan

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:
Yes. I'm bringing my dvd cam and can rip copies on the spot. I have to bug my mom to borrow the laptop

Originally posted by JohnWPB:
I am a photographer by hobby, not profession, and will be taking my Canon DSLR with me. I will also have a Sony video camera and can catch some of the stuff on video as well.

AWESOME!!!!!!!
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you guys make the raw videos available online, I might be able to edit something together- possibly for a promotion campaign?

I'll have to get my main computer back online, but that's simple enough...

[This message has been edited by skuzzbomer (edited 11-06-2009).]

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I received the invoice/receipt for the windshield today from Frazee Auto Body and Glass. Karen and Dave left a nice note on it for us.

I quote:
"Thank you very much for allowing us the opportunity to help out Tyler and his family. They are in our thoughts and prayers. Thanks to you and your organization for doing such a wonderful thing! Signed: Karen & Dave Gray - Frazee Auto Body & Glass"

Karen, thank YOU and Dave for the willingness to invest your time and effort and funds to help us with this. What started as a small plan to just get a few people to send some parts to Tyler, sort of snow balled into a cause. I think that we (meaning the Fiero community) were in need of a cause to rally around. This is a very slow time for the community, as we deal with cars and shows, and the snow is fast approaching.
With Tyler's simple note asking for some help, the torch was lit and like moths, we gathered around the flame. One of our own was in trouble. We had to help.

This isn't about Tyler's car, or this forum, or the people on the forum. This is about Tyler, a fact that you and Dave understand 100%. You both know, along with everyone else who has seen this thread exactly why we are doing what we are doing. Tyler shares a passion for a very unique piece of automotive history. A passion that many would say is odd at best, and downright obscene at the worst. lol

But there is no denying the passion for these cars. Once you start, you can't stop. Tyler has proven himself throughout his life as an honest, kind and caring young man full of integrity and spirit.
I don't need to meet him to know this is true. I know this because of all of the people I have spoken with ever since this snowball started rolling. We, as a community do this for someone who is just like us in many ways, yet unique enough in his own individuality as to stand apart from the every day crowd.

I guess what I am saying is, we couldn't do this without you and Dave, and Robin at the Morningside Motel, Dennis at Norseman's, and all of the people in "small town" Frazee.
I grew up in a town with a population of 470 people, less than 20 miles from a city with over 2 million. Even now, knowing what it is like when everyone knows who you are just because you live in town, it still amazes me how a small community can show love, compassion, dedication, and determination for a member of their ranks.

Thank YOU, and everyone else who has donated, given good wishes, or even just stepped in and said "We are thinking of you."

Frankly, I am surprised you think of us as an organization... We are more like a group of lost, bewildered strangers dumped in a strange land and heading for that thing in the distance that is shining brightly.
Fosgatecavy98

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fosgatecavy98Send a Private Message to Fosgatecavy98Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1984whitesc:

What time will you be flying in? If you are landing in Minneapolis, I would be more than willing to come and get you.

Ok sir, I will PM you when everything is set in stone.

What was the consensus on the tires or putting new brake pads, etc stuff on.

I think while we are at it changing the fluids out wouldnt be a bad idea.
katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man Chris, I have managed to fight off the tears this whole thread till I read that. Very well done.

Pat
KEV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have a new auto filter kit if you guys want to do it
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mmeyer has agreed to ship a leather auto shift knob at no charge as soon as he has moved. The only thing he asks is that two auto shift knobs be sent in, as he needs cores.
The replacements can not be the vinyl with fake stitching.

If you are looking for a way to help out, and you have a spare handle, please ship it in to him.

I believe brakes, oil, filter, plugs, wires and other stuff have been donated. If not, we can purchase while we are there. Brakes "shouldn't" be difficult. He has an Auto trans, so doing the "Grand Am" upgrade would be quite simple, and with donations, easy to do. Checking into the feasibility of this. We already have a lot on our plates.

Ideas Ideas.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I received the invoice/receipt for the windshield today from Frazee Auto Body and Glass. Karen and Dave left a nice note on it for us.

I quote:
"Thank you very much for allowing us the opportunity to help out Tyler and his family. They are in our thoughts and prayers. Thanks to you and your organization for doing such a wonderful thing! Signed: Karen & Dave Gray - Frazee Auto Body & Glass"

Karen, thank YOU and Dave for the willingness to invest your time and effort and funds to help us with this. What started as a small plan to just get a few people to send some parts to Tyler, sort of snow balled into a cause. I think that we (meaning the Fiero community) were in need of a cause to rally around. This is a very slow time for the community, as we deal with cars and shows, and the snow is fast approaching.
With Tyler's simple note asking for some help, the torch was lit and like moths, we gathered around the flame. One of our own was in trouble. We had to help.

This isn't about Tyler's car, or this forum, or the people on the forum. This is about Tyler, a fact that you and Dave understand 100%. You both know, along with everyone else who has seen this thread exactly why we are doing what we are doing. Tyler shares a passion for a very unique piece of automotive history. A passion that many would say is odd at best, and downright obscene at the worst. lol

But there is no denying the passion for these cars. Once you start, you can't stop. Tyler has proven himself throughout his life as an honest, kind and caring young man full of integrity and spirit.
I don't need to meet him to know this is true. I know this because of all of the people I have spoken with ever since this snowball started rolling. We, as a community do this for someone who is just like us in many ways, yet unique enough in his own individuality as to stand apart from the every day crowd.

I guess what I am saying is, we couldn't do this without you and Dave, and Robin at the Morningside Motel, Dennis at Norseman's, and all of the people in "small town" Frazee.
I grew up in a town with a population of 470 people, less than 20 miles from a city with over 2 million. Even now, knowing what it is like when everyone knows who you are just because you live in town, it still amazes me how a small community can show love, compassion, dedication, and determination for a member of their ranks.

Thank YOU, and everyone else who has donated, given good wishes, or even just stepped in and said "We are thinking of you."

Frankly, I am surprised you think of us as an organization... We are more like a group of lost, bewildered strangers dumped in a strange land and heading for that thing in the distance that is shining brightly.

I've been reading the Journal and guestbook over at CaringBridge--dang if I'm not about ready to sell the farm here in Texas, buy some warm clothes, and move up there---that's one heck of a town!!!
I definitely have a new found respect for you Minnesotans, and am jealous as heck I can't go with you guys--not that I'd be much help, having never driven anything but 84s.
BTW, at least one of you guys going to Frazee better have at least 1 Fiero tattoo.
(ya have to read the guestbook entries to get it.)
Tyler, his family and everyone up there are among the most courageous folks I've ever read about---God Bless them all.
PFF
System Bot
1984whitesc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984whitescClick Here to visit 1984whitesc's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1984whitescEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ok... sounds good.

------------------

Thank for the sig. Bobadoofunk
1984 Fiero Sport Coupe
1990 Buick Reatta
2002 Chevy Impala base

BazookaFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BazookaFieroSend a Private Message to BazookaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I've been reading the Journal and guestbook over at CaringBridge--dang if I'm not about ready to sell the farm here in Texas, buy some warm clothes, and move up there---that's one heck of a town!!!
I definitely have a new found respect for you Minnesotans, and am jealous as heck I can't go with you guys--not that I'd be much help, having never driven anything but 84s.
BTW, at least one of you guys going to Frazee better have at least 1 Fiero tattoo.
(ya have to read the guestbook entries to get it.)
Tyler, his family and everyone up there are among the most courageous folks I've ever read about---God Bless them all.

Heh, we minnesotans are pretty good at taking care of one of our own as well

As for a fiero tattoo... I'd bet one of us coming has one
Dflint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 01:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DflintSend a Private Message to DflintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i totally love on what you guys are doing for this guy if i had the money id come right down and jump into this project the only skills i have are doing autobody like painting and fixing and repairing bodyparts but this is just so amazing you would never had thought that there is people out there to this day to be so compassionate, im proud to be an american and proud of the people that are involved with this project. i wish i could get involved some how but im pretty broke right now but i give my blessings to the family and the guys that have the time and money to help tyler out this is just one amazing thing.

God Bless
DFlint

[This message has been edited by Dflint (edited 11-07-2009).]

katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 02:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dflint:

i totally love on what you guys are doing for this guy if i had the money id come right down and jump into this project the only skills i have are doing autobody like painting and fixing and repairing bodyparts but this is just so amazing you would never had thought that there is people out there to this day to be so compassionate, im proud to be an american and proud of the people that are involved with this project. i wish i could get involved some how but im pretty broke right now but i give my blessings to the family and the guys that have the time and money to help tyler out this is just one amazing thing.

God Bless
DFlint

Thoughts and prayers are gift enough! The fact that you are thinking of Tyler and his family is the main thing. It's what this is all about. We all give what we can and that is what makes this community so special. Look at the paralell lines between the Fiero community and the community of Frazee. Both communities pull together for one of thier own in time of need. It's a double dose of what's best in this country. Whether it's money, parts, time, or thoughts and prayers, it is all of the same value. Not one thing has anymore value than the next. It's the sum of everything that matters. I for one am completely overwhelmed by the magnitude at which this has grown. A simple compassionate wish to give a little joy to a young man has grown in leaps and bounds to include thousands of huge hearted people is amazing to witness and I am truly proud and humbled to be a part of this community. Again, to everyone involved - no matter what you have to give, Thanks for all you are doing for Tyler!

For Tyler:

Go Packers!
Fieros Rule!

Pat
Dflint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 02:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DflintSend a Private Message to DflintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is one thing that is all bout one person and that is what matters but it does impress me that theres still people out there to this day that are willing to help...Im jealous that i cant be there but everyone is in my prayers for a safe trip.

GOD BLESS THE U.S.A

------------------
Dflint...85 SE.. GO BRONCOS LOL

[This message has been edited by Dflint (edited 11-07-2009).]

katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 03:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Seeing how I can't sleep, a thought just crossed my mind. I know, it's an amzing thing but it did! Anyone going have a laptop. Somebdoy needs to be logged in to PFF to give a play by play rundown of what's going on and how the project is progressing. In the sprit of the project, I will be elbows deep in a power window project on the XTC and it would be excellent if I could read about in real time, as it happens, about the progress on Tyler's car. Plus I might need some help..... Just a thought.

Pat

Dflint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 03:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DflintSend a Private Message to DflintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
make a twitter thats the"new thing" i guess or if someone has a laptop with a built on webcam like i do and have verizon or what other provider they could make a live feed on tylers website.. now that would be sweet then i could watch and feel better.
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 03:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No promises but I will try to twitter it. I'm taking my vid/pic cam and will post them everyday.
Dflint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 03:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DflintSend a Private Message to DflintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
that will be BA lol gosh i just wanna go cause i could probly live feed it with the web cam all over the internet
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock