Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  I want to help out a member, I have an idea, and I need your help. PLEASE READ!!! (Page 17)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
I want to help out a member, I have an idea, and I need your help. PLEASE READ!!! by Hulki U. My-BFF
Started on: 10-30-2009 11:35 AM
Replies: 3149 (130693 views)
Last post by: JohnWPB on 05-27-2022 03:58 PM
bowrapennocks

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bowrapennocksEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for including me. How do a buy one of these shirts?
Thanks
Jim
IP: Logged
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow Danyel, that was fast! Thanks for adding the calendar to Tyler's site. The calendar will be updated by myself or Synthesis as we get more information.

IMPORTANT!

Please email me at JohnWPB <at> gmail dot com if you are planning on being there in person on the weekend of the 20th. I am trying to get a rough headcount of how many are actually going to be there.

If you need someone to share a room with, or have an extra bed to share, let me know that as well. For those low on funds, Tracy and Barry have offered to sleep 4 people in a trailer that they own, It was in winter storage, but they were nice enough to set it all up for anyone that needs it. It has a shower, plenty of room for 4 people, TV ect.

------------------------------------ALSO----------------------------------

We need all parts to be in Frazee when the crew gets there. If you have committed to sending any parts, please get them in the mail ASAP so they are sure to be there when needed. If there are any duplicate parts, or extra items, maybe we can auction them off here in the forum, with the precedes going to the family. What does everyone else think of that?

All parts should be shipped to:

Tyler's Project
C/O Nick Butze
21686 Black Beauty Ln
Detroit Lakes, MN 56501

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 11-06-2009).]

cornersonrails

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FastFieros:

I will take a black one and a white one of those caps.

invoice me at FastFieros@FastFieros.com

http://www.fastfieros.com

I dont want any money to pass through me. I will be shipping everything this week hopefully to Julie. I just PMd her about recieving everything.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Wow Danyel, that was fast! Thanks for adding the calendar to Tyler's site. The calendar will be updated by myself or Synthesis as we get more information.

IMPORTANT!

Please email me at JohnWPB <at> gmail dot com if you are planning on being there in person on the weekend of the 20th. I am trying to get a rough headcount of how many are actually going to be there.

If you need someone to share a room with, or have an extra bed to share, let me know that as well. For those low on funds, Tracy and Barry have offered to sleep 4 people in a trailer that they own, It was in winter storage, but they were nice enough to set it all up for anyone that needs it. It has a shower, plenty of room for 4 people, TV ect.

If you would like, Send me a lit of the parts and supplys. Im getting there a day earley and possabley renting a car so ill stop by there earley so i can itemize and cout for all the parts.

Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok guys/gals...

The calendar features our itinerary, but no final details.

I am making my contact information public for everyone..

My name is Chris Kliewer
My phone number is 612-605-8993
This number will prompt you for your name BEFORE it dials my phones.. Don't hang up. I will pick up if I hear it ring.

I will be leaving work at Noon on Friday, November 20th. I may run home if I have to pick anything up. I will pick JohnWPB up wherever he is staying (in the Southern Metro/Suburbs hopefully) and then attempt to beat the rush hour out of the Twin Cities.

If I make it, that will put me out by Maple Grove (NW Cities) around 1, and then from there it is a 3.5 hour drive according to Google Maps.. So that means that I should make it in 2 with the Fiero.

Safe assumption that we will be in between 4-6, if all goes smoothly. I should probably scrounge up some funds for an ignition module for my car just in case.. Knock on wood.

Friday Night... A meet and greet so we can meet Tyler (if he is feeling up to it), his friends, family, and the townsfolk. It will finally give people a chance to see who the heck has been bugging them endlessly on the phone.

Saturday Morning.. Bright and early, 8 AM. Continue where everything has currently left off.
On Saturday, we will be recovering the headliner, replacing the dash with a better condition dash, new speakers, new stereo, alarm system/remote start, new seat upholstery, replacing any trim pieces and switches that look like they need it, as long as we have parts.

In the engine bay, replacing the upper plenum, middle intake, and the injectors with nice new spiffy ones.
I do not believe a throttle body gasket has been figured into this, but since the new plenum has just been powder coated, I will arrange to bring a gasket up.
New stainless steel vacuum lines for the engine from Rodney Dickman. MAP sensor cover from Loyde at Fast Fieros
New O-Ring for the distributor. Need to find a timing light.

In the front end, new Sylvania Silverstar H6054 headlamps. Unsure on the condition of the existing, so replacing with new. New gears and bumpers from Rodney Dickman to be installed in the motors. This will hopefully keep the motors from not making us look like fools on the day of the great reveal. lol

Top off all fluids, do a wipe down of the interior, engine, and front bays. Check for anything missing..

Remember that the seats are sitting in the corner still waiting for Leather... Smack self on forehead, then redo the seat upholstery. Reinstall seats. Sit in seats and say "Ooooh! Leather!" Crank sound system. Enjoy the mellow sounds of anything with lots of drums and guitars.

Finish vehicle, do wipe down, find local hole in the wall, and enjoy the company of good friends and good people.

Sunday morning, 7AM. Final inspection of vehicle. Clean finger prints, drool, and any lingering specs of dust from the car. Perform quick detail wipe on tires/wheels, interior.

9AM.. The great reveal...
FastFieros

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 265
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So, did you guys decide that the Left Side Tail light was a go from me? I will ship it Monday FedEx with the MAP cover.

Loyde@FastFieros.com
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Synthesis
Put me down for helping you with the interior. Not to blow my own horn but i dont know many people who can strip out and replace an interior as fast as me so i will assist you with that.
I will be bringing my tool box along with some vital tools for this project. Synthesis down worry about an ignition modual i have a bunch of them and will bring one with me for you if you need one.
Wehn we get done on the interior im pretty handy all the way around with these little buggers so put me where ever you need me.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 11-06-2009).]

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So, did you guys decide that the Left Side Tail light was a go from me? I will ship it Monday FedEx with the MAP cover.

Loyde@FastFieros.com

Yes. Thank you.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

Ok guys/gals......

I am very impressed with the lot of you. Good job!
FastFieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Synthesis
Put me down for helping you with the interior. Not to blow my own horn but i dont know many people who can strip out and replace an interior as fast as me so i will assist you with that.
I will be bringing my tool box along with some vital tools for this project. Synthesis down worry about an ignition modual i have a bunch of them and will bring one with me for you if you need one.

Whats the guy going to do if he breaks down on the way to the meet and greet ! ALWAYS carry a spare module 24x7 in a Fiero if it has a 2.8 in it

Loyde@FastFieros.com

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Whats the guy going to do if he breaks down on the way to the meet and greet ! ALWAYS carry a spare module 24x7 in a Fiero if it has a 2.8 in it

Loyde@FastFieros.com

Exactly! I swapped my module out in 2006 when I bought my car back... It broke down on me the day after I got it as I was driving up to a friend's house to show him I had my old car back.
I have not swapped it since. lol You KNOW it will break down on me. Knock on wood.
PFF
System Bot
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just thought of this! I have a complete, brand new upper gasket set I can donate and bring. So, no worries on gaskets!

This is the gasket set I have:

Fel-Pro MS 93020 Intake Manifold Set

I will bring an ignition module and a coil with me (Not joking.... I have an extra of both... just in case)

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 11-06-2009).]

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I just thought of this! I have a complete, brand new upper gasket set I can donate and bring. So, no worries on gaskets!

This is the gasket set I have:

I will bring an ignition module and a coil with me (Not joking.... I have an extra of both... just in case)

Bring the tools too. :P I am limited on what I have. lol
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Synthesis

12207 posts
Member since Feb 2002
Julie, please give me a call. I want to discuss shirts with you. Anytime this evening will work.

612-605-8993
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Come on, you have to have the tools for the module, its better than me trying to carry them in my carry on (Only bag I am bringing... as I am riding in your already parts loaded Fiero! )
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Loyde@FastFieros.com

Haha rental car my friend rental car.You see a nissan VERSA or somthing like that flying around just think PK86. ill drive it to him if it gives him a problem.
This is why i carry 3 of them in my car. I have 2 new ones and one i took out of a junker.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 11-06-2009).]

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lone Star Fieros in Houston made a donation of $75.00 and Don and Jane (maryjane) made a donation of $75.00..

Don has also donated a brand new set of inner and outer Dew Wipes, along with a few special gifts for Tyler.

First post updated.
1984whitesc

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984whitescClick Here to visit 1984whitesc's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1984whitescEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
oh I can't wait to get up there. I might be able to bring my fiero, that is if the weather permits.

Whats the status on the dash? Is someone going to pick it up from GTJeff? My brother (1984redsc) is going to take my impala so there will be room for it. AND if anyone needs a ride from the air port just let me know. I should have a spare seat.

P.S will there be hats up there for us when we are there, or do we have to order them?

I have a few little mtachbox/hotwheels toy fieros. I can send one of them as well.

[This message has been edited by 1984whitesc (edited 11-06-2009).]

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Post and funds updated.

We have topped $1100 in cash donations for Tyler's car! Remaining balance will be given to the family upon completion of the car after all expenses.

Total in Paypal is currently 683.71. Waiting for invoice from Rodney for the steel lines, which will ship on Monday.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Synthesis

12207 posts
Member since Feb 2002

Originally posted by 1984whitesc:

oh I can't wait to get up there. I might be able to bring my fiero, that is if the weather permits.

Whats the status on the dash? Is someone going to pick it up from GTJeff? My brother (1984redsc) is going to take my impala so there will be room for it. AND if anyone needs a ride from the air port just let me know. I should have a spare seat.

P.S will there be hats up there for us, or do we have to order them?

I have a few little mtachbox/hotwheels toy fieros. I can send one of them as well.

GTGeff will be joining us for this event.
1984whitesc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984whitescClick Here to visit 1984whitesc's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1984whitescEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ok cool. thanks
PFF
System Bot
fieroguy123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will be bringing a box of the winter hats that I had embroidered up for everyone on the build weekend. Free hat for all the fiero guys who make their way out there. My treat ;-)
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
17 pages and growing in 1 week. This has got to be a forum record. I honestly wish there was a way for me to drive out there and layer on a beautiful custom paint job for Tyler but there is no way for me to do that in the time permitted
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool about the hat! Only I got a fat head. Its like a basketball.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

Cool about the hat! Only I got a fat head. Its like a basketball.

You and me both buddy.. You and me both... Or... "That's what SHE said!" LMAO
Fosgatecavy98

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fosgatecavy98Send a Private Message to Fosgatecavy98Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey I am still working on the details of everything,

But I will most likely be flying in and am looking for someone to pick me up/drop me off and a place to stay
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fosgatecavy98:

But I will most likely be flying in and am looking for someone to pick me up/drop me off and a place to stay

Which airport? Fargo or Twin cities? (Mpls/St Paul)
Fosgatecavy98

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fosgatecavy98Send a Private Message to Fosgatecavy98Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Which would be the better bet?
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well its time for me to take a break .... after 9hrs on website building I got to take care of my lovelings .... tomorrow saturday will be out on business... for suggestions MODs and any other info please write me webmaster(at)tylerstoy(dot)com. I will be working more on the site with CheshireGrin to update and add modules ... you can send all reference pics to pictures(at)tylerstoy(dot)com or contact CheshireGrin while I'm away Take care all will be back on Sunday ....
Danyel
GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

GTGeff will be joining us for this event.

????????? Slow down Chris. I didn't know I committed. I would like to come up, but I have something on Saturday night that I can't get out, so if I were to come up I would need to leave by 1:30 - 2:00 PM on Saturday. Secondly, I don't know how much help I would be other then get in the way. I can offer to do detailing & assembly work. What I previously noted I was debating taking parts / people up on Friday. I get off at 11 AM if I don't take the morning off. Is there things that can be done on Friday?

Jeff
BazookaFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BazookaFieroSend a Private Message to BazookaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There are people that can pick you up from either:

There are several cars leaving from the twin cities, and vikingredbaron (and possibly me) have room for a passenger or a handful from the Fargo area. I'm guessing you are landing in Minneapolis? Try contacting synthesis or 1984fierosc
PFF
System Bot
BazookaFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BazookaFieroSend a Private Message to BazookaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BazookaFiero

1002 posts
Member since Apr 2008

Which would be the better bet?

Depends. Fargo is a hell of a lot closer, but I've been reading other guys have found plane tickets to Fargo are more expensive...
FastFieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

Well its time for me to take a break .... after 9hrs on website building I got to take care of my lovelings .... tomorrow saturday will be out on business... for suggestions MODs and any other info please write me webmaster(at)tylerstoy(dot)com. I will be working more on the site with CheshireGrin to update and add modules ... you can send all reference pics to pictures(at)tylerstoy(dot)com or contact CheshireGrin while I'm away Take care all will be back on Sunday ....
Danyel

Good work in short order on the site. Polish is always in the next keystroke.

Loyde@FastFieros.com
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GTGeff:

????????? Slow down Chris. I didn't know I committed. I would like to come up, but I have something on Saturday night that I can't get out, so if I were to come up I would need to leave by 1:30 - 2:00 PM on Saturday. Secondly, I don't know how much help I would be other then get in the way. I can offer to do detailing & assembly work. What I previously noted I was debating taking parts / people up on Friday. I get off at 11 AM if I don't take the morning off. Is there things that can be done on Friday?

Jeff

Oh, my apologies. I thought you had confirmed. My mistake Jeff. sorry. I thought I had seen you confirm. LOL
If you do go up on Friday, the seats will need to come out if they are not already out. You can pull the front headlight assemblies as well if you would like.
Set those to the side, and just reinstall the nuts up on the studs.

[This message has been edited by Synthesis (edited 11-06-2009).]

Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What a fantastic effort and yes, I know that's is a gross understatement. If someone in the Detroit Lakes area has a moment, the local news media should be notified to what's happening in their own back yard. This is a great, positive human interest story and beats the hell out of Extreme Home Makeover. The Fiero community is simply doing the right thing for simply the right reasons. You have people and parts coming from all over, people donating time, money and plane tickets. It's a story that should be documented and shared. I would think a quick phone call and/or sending this thread's link would do the trick.

------------------
1988 GT

Gravitic Anomaly

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gravitic AnomalyClick Here to visit Gravitic Anomaly's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gravitic AnomalyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vernon8360:

What a fantastic effort and yes, I know that's is a gross understatement. If someone in the Detroit Lakes area has a moment, the local news media should be notified to what's happening in their own back yard. This is a great, positive human interest story and beats the hell out of Extreme Home Makeover. The Fiero community is simply doing the right thing for simply the right reasons. You have people and parts coming from all over, people donating time, money and plane tickets. It's a story that should be documented and shared. I would think a quick phone call and/or sending this thread's link would do the trick.

I am work on it in the background. Please let me coordinate the effort. Media outlets like to have a scoop on a story. The more it is spread around the less likely they are in covering it. Thanks.

- Tim

[This message has been edited by Gravitic Anomaly (edited 11-06-2009).]

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vernon8360:

Lots of media contact has been made. But thank you!
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chris, I hope you don't mind, I played with your image a little bit, and tried to clear it up a wee bit... let me know what you think. I have the original here in 5 Mega Pixel.

R Runner

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just want to say how dog gone impressed I am with all of you. The coordination, and the extra effort is fantastic. As pointed out before, Tyler is the main focus of this project. You guys are going a great job! I REALLY wish I could be there. It sounds like more fun than almost show or event I can think of.

I have always known that Fiero owners are a special breed. I knew that by meeting people even before PFF was born, but this forum has brought everyone together more than ever.

Keep up the good work! Again.... VERY impressed.

Paul
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Chris, I hope you don't mind, I played with your image a little bit, and tried to clear it up a wee bit... let me know what you think. I have the original here in 5 Mega Pixel.

That looks good.. Also waiting on EPS files and whatnot for the images. Cornersonrails needs EPS or drawing files in order to be able to scale and print.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock