Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  I want to help out a member, I have an idea, and I need your help. PLEASE READ!!! (Page 16)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
I want to help out a member, I have an idea, and I need your help. PLEASE READ!!! by Hulki U. My-BFF
Started on: 10-30-2009 11:35 AM
Replies: 3149 (130693 views)
Last post by: JohnWPB on 05-27-2022 03:58 PM
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Robin just called me back. They don't have the capabilities to do credit card. So cash or check
IP: Logged
fieroguy123

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All the hats from Lids are in
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:
If you flew into Fargo, how much more would that add to your ticket? Some of the donation funds have been sent with the express goal of helping people with travel.

Its CRAZY how much more it is!!! It's $197 from here to St. Paul, and $486 to Fargo! I was gonna use my Skymiles to cover the ticket to St. Paul, its 32,000 miles, to Fargo it would be 48,900 Skymiles! So it looks like I would have to go into St. Paul, as it is far less than half the price of flying into Fargo.

Dave Gray

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave GraySend a Private Message to Dave GrayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Love this project!!! We can pick the car up from Norsemans on Monday, November 9th and bring it back here to the shop if thet is okay with everyone. That way we can start on the pre paint prep work! You guys are an awesome bunch of guys, and we look foreword to meeting all of you. All in All is a great idea for a Tshirt sale location, we could also put some up here at Frazee Auto Body if you would like. Let me know if you think of anything else we can do!
-Dave and Karen
Frazee Auto Body & Glass
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I also got off the phone with Robin at the Morningside Motel.
They are not set up to take credit/debit cards. They do accept cash and checks. I would suggest that people paying, pay with cash.

I have updated the first post, and the list for the T-Shirt.
wakejul

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wakejulSend a Private Message to wakejulEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We do have a local resturant/bar here in Frazee...maybe that would be a possiblity. I can do some checking.
fieroguy123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dave,
It is very nice to meet you! Glad you could join the thread. Just want to say on behalf of everyone that you are a very good man for doing what you are to help the cause. I assure you it will never be forgotten by the fiero community or the town of Frazee. God blees you and your family.
Dave Gray

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave GraySend a Private Message to Dave GrayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you so much. Blessings to everyone else out there as well. We know that this will never be enough in comparison to what Tyler and his family are going through, but we are so honored to help out for this cause, and are glad to do our part. This is a hometown boy, and everyone with children of their own has to be feeling for this awesome family.
God Bless! Can't wait to meet you all!
bowrapennocks

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bowrapennocksEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The bezels are in the mail (Priority Mail) ans should be there in 2-3 days.

Great to see the project coming together.
Jim
Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NYFOC just sent in a small donation, we hope it helps...-Jason
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Robin at Morningside Motel emailed me back...

Space is limited!!!

Dear Christopher,

Thank you for inquiring about our motel, I would be happy to assist in your project for Tyler. I wish I could give you the rooms at no charge, but I will be able to do $20 per night for one person & $25 for two, that is just to cover the costs involved (cleaning, laundry etc.). What we will do is make sure your have clean towels & empty the garbage every day you are here, we will not make up the beds, etc., to save you on the cost of having the rooms cleaned every day. I have a total of 10 rooms, 5 of which are doubles (2 full size beds), 3 are singles (1 full size bed) & 2 are kitchenettes (1 full size bed)-I am assuming that no one will be cooking so I will still charge the lowered rate for those as well. All rooms are equipped with a micro, refrigerator, TV/DVD, high speed Internet (DSL)(need cord), and all are non-smoking. We are located on apx. 11 acres with a 1500 foot or 5 minute walk to the lake we are on...Acorn Lake. I do not have credit card capability, cash or check, personal checks are welcome. At this time I have already filled a couple of rooms with the Fiero Club members that are flying in, I am expecting some more calls. I am assuming (I hope) this is the same group you were checking rooms for.

Any questions please feel free to call or have any that are interested in rooms give me a call at 218-334-5021.

Thank You,
Robin
Morningside Motel
PFF
System Bot
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Synthesis

12207 posts
Member since Feb 2002

Originally posted by Fierofreak00:

NYFOC just sent in a small donation, we hope it helps...-Jason

It does! I will get NYFOC onto the list!
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Synthesis

12207 posts
Member since Feb 2002
I just spoke with Karen at Frazee Auto Body and Glass.

Tyler/Nick... Do you want to stay with stock colors, or do you want to change the coloring?
Need to know ASAP.

The car will begin prep work, and, if all goes well, be painted before we get up there to do the rest.

Photos will be taken along the way as well for documentation.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The website is updated with donators and sponsors as of right now... I'm working on the links to their respective websites ... does every have acces to the donators page ... and also the threads via the website links ???
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Synthesis. You have a email.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Has any one contacted Archie ?? we never know .........
KEV

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just made reservations at Morningside Motel for a double room for Friday and Saturday. If anyone needs a place to crash let me know.

2.5fierose

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 136
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5fieroseSend a Private Message to 2.5fieroseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey this is tyler dave can i get your number i want to call you and talk about paint thanks
KEV

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm also going to be donating a new power window/mirror trim plate and also new power mirror switch and window switches.

I can't tell does it have power lock's? In the picture it doesn't look like it. let me know.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2.5fierose (Tyler) can you PM me your email so I can send you the data to get your ghosted emails. And also the www site password etc etc THX buddy
Dan
fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post11-06-2009 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ellie and I have sent the 50 euros ($75) vi Paypal.
God Bless you all...I can't go near this thread without crying, and smiling too Best in the World, are Fiero Folk!!!
God Bless!!
Ellie and Nick

[This message has been edited by fierofetish (edited 11-06-2009).]

PFF
System Bot
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, I have my flight booked, and all ready to go.

Thu, Nov 19, 2009
Departs 5:21pm, Arrives 10:30pm
AirTran Airways 765 / 869
West Palm Beach, FL to Minneapolis, MN

Sun, Nov 22, 2009
Departs 4:10pm, Arrives 10:35pm
AirTran Airways 889 / 766
Minneapolis, MN to West Palm Beach, FL

I have a ride with Synthesis from St. Paul to Frazee on Friday, and a room on Fri & Sat nights.

What I do not have as of yet, is a place to crash on Thursday night, and not too sure about getting back to the airport on Sunday. Anyone recommend a cheap hotel/motel around the St. Paul airport?

I am beginning to think we need to start getting everyone's flight information, arrival times and airport they are flying into. Also where they are planning to stay, and if they have another bed avail in their room to share ect. This will help everyone, in getting better organized. This also will help the bus service that has offered to shuttle people to the Fargo airport.

If everyone wants to start emailing me their flight info, room needed, or have one to share, rides needed and so forth, I can start compiling an organized list. I can then give it to the OP to post in the first thread, or can stick it on a page on my site. I am also setting up a Google Calendar and will post the link shortly.

Flight info, rooms avail, rooms needed ect, please email me at johnwpb <at> gmail dot com
cornersonrails

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
O.k. This is what I have come up with for Beanies. What do people think of the script font? I want opinions before I run them all.

Thanks, Chris
VikingRedBaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cornersonrails:

O.k. This is what I have come up with for Beanies. What do people think of the script font? I want opinions before I run them all.

Thanks, Chris

Awesome !!!

I will take 2 of each !!!
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cornersonrails:

Thanks, Chris

PM Sent.
cornersonrails

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5fierose:

hey guys i love the t shirt it looks really sweet and i do wear a medium and also could i get a couple more for my brother (small) and (medium) for when hes older and my dad wears (XL) if thats not to much ill pay for them to if you want thanks guys

Tyler Shipman

Tyler I dont know you and I really wish I could make it up there to meet you but there is NO WAY you are paying for these shirts. I will have a speical package for you that will take care of you and your brother.

Edited for Spelling: Teachers are watching

[This message has been edited by cornersonrails (edited 11-06-2009).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you would like to write to Tyler directly this is his email ...... tyler(at)tylerstoy(dot)com he now receives his email via this forwarder...
Danyel
FastFieros

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 265
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will take a black one and a white one of those caps.

invoice me at FastFieros@FastFieros.com

http://www.fastfieros.com
R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

I have placed an order with Rodney Dickman for the under manifold vacuum line set in Stainless Steel.
I did this out of the donations, because I am concerned that the lines will break when we pull the manifold.
No sense in putting something back together on a project such as this without covering your backside.

I will update the first post with the updated totals when I receive the bill and pay for it.

I have a set of these vacuum lines and they are the best out there. You made a good choice.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, here is the link to the Google Calendar. It is a work in progress, and work progress will be added to the calendar as it is done

http://www.google.com/calen....calendar.google.com
lynxer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lynxerSend a Private Message to lynxerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I told Norseman's I would come it in tomorrow to get the fiero, but I saw Dave from the body shop wants to get it on Monday? Dave and Karen must have been out by the time I got time to call over to the shop today so I am a little unsure of what to do...... If anyone talks to Dave or Karen or if you (D/K) are reading this please call me at 218 530 0202 so we can figure out what to do!

On the bar side of things

Billy's bar
Spanky's
Lakeside
The Detroit Club (Dadahls)
Holiday Inn
Speak Easy
GodFathers (no beer)
Sunlight bar North of Detroit Lakes

We have options....
PFF
System Bot
wakejul

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wakejulSend a Private Message to wakejulEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lynxer, I thought about Billy's tonite on the way home...mmmmmm one of my favorites and part of the FV area!
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lynxer:

I told Norseman's I would come it in tomorrow to get the fiero, but I saw Dave from the body shop wants to get it on Monday? Dave and Karen must have been out by the time I got time to call over to the shop today so I am a little unsure of what to do...... If anyone talks to Dave or Karen or if you (D/K) are reading this please call me at 218 530 0202 so we can figure out what to do!

Billy's bar
Spanky's
Lakeside
Holiday Inn
Speak Easy
GodFathers (no beer)

We have options....

21 is the drinkin age out there right?
VikingRedBaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yuppers 21 to Drink in MN

[This message has been edited by VikingRedBaron (edited 11-06-2009).]

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

21 is the drinkin age out there right?

Correct, which means you are screwed :P
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alright i just got my old car home and ill start pulling interior pieces for this.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Last call on names on the back of the shirt. I don't want to miss anyone, so here it goes.. If I missed you, tell me now. If you want a name changed, tell me now.
This will be leaving my gates at 6PM Central for the silk screener. It is 7 after 5 now.

Frazee Auto Body and Glass
Norseman's Auto Detailing
Budget Host Inn
Riverside Auto Value
Anderson's Bus Service of Frazee, MN
Arrow Silk Screening and Embroidery of Chicago
Pro Systems - Detroit Lakes
Morningside Motel of Frazee, MN
Summit Racing
Commando Car Alarms
Rodney Dickman
The Fiero Store
Mr. Mike's Leather
Lids of Indianapolis
Indianapolis Window Tinting
The Frazee Forum
Frazee-Vergas School staff ISD #23
The Frazee Class of 2010
Frazee Alumni
Fierosails.com
Fieros.eu - Germany
Pennock's Fiero Forum
Real Fiero Tech
Kev
Danyel
CaravanBill
Angel
Synthesis
DL10
Nick Butze
White Spyder
Fieroguy123
Gkk1
JohnWPB
InfiniteWill
PontiacKid86
BazookaFiero
FosgateCavy98
VikingRedBaron
Gravitic Anomaly
Katatak
Cajun
NYFOC
Hulki U. My-BFF
Don & Jane - Texas
N3M3S1S
Loyde @ FastFieros
Fyrebird68
DeLorean00
Joe
87antuzzi
GTGeff
Chris Cook
1984whitesc
Bowrapennocks
Kyunderdawg
Boostdreamer
Ghost187x
cornersonrails
mrjohnishome
R Runner
CheshireGrin
Nick and Ellie - Salou, Spain
Boys and their Toys (Boysatt)
The family and friends of Tyler Shipman
The unnamed people working behind the scenes

[This message has been edited by Synthesis (edited 11-06-2009).]

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Synthesis

12207 posts
Member since Feb 2002

Originally posted by lynxer:

Billy's bar
Spanky's
Lakeside
Holiday Inn
Speak Easy
GodFathers (no beer)

We have options....

If you can get ahold of Dave and Karen tomorrow, bring it over. Otherwise, let Norseman's know that Dave and/or Karen can get it Monday..

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

@ Synthesis:

If I am able to catch a flight, you still would be able to pick me up in St. Paul around 6:00 PM on Friday? The other problem is that all the flights from St. Paul coming back east are early in the morning on Sunday.

I have JUST enough Delta Skymiles to cover the flight, and then pay $10 in taxes and... get this... a $75 "Redemption fee" !!! LOL, you have to pay to use the miles it seems like....

Regarding flying, my wife recently flew Delta and they charged $20 each to check any size bag. Something to plan for , for anyone flying if money is tight and they didn't include that in your ticket cost...
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Time Scheduler --- Calendar added to website
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock