Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  I want to help out a member, I have an idea, and I need your help. PLEASE READ!!! (Page 14)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
I want to help out a member, I have an idea, and I need your help. PLEASE READ!!! by Hulki U. My-BFF
Started on: 10-30-2009 11:35 AM
Replies: 3149 (130692 views)
Last post by: JohnWPB on 05-27-2022 03:58 PM
N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Quick but effective?! Just a shot in a dark there.

Edit for page ownage.

[This message has been edited by N3M3S1S (edited 11-06-2009).]

IP: Logged
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like it.
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 08:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wait.. When I get to work, I will show you my idea...
Gravitic Anomaly

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gravitic AnomalyClick Here to visit Gravitic Anomaly's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gravitic AnomalyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

Thought it was time for me to chime in.

First of all, I want to say that I think what you people are doing is amazing, so please don't take this the wrong way. But I want to caution everyone not to loose sight what this is all about. It's about Tyler. Nothing else. Please, please, please don't forget that for one second.

That said, I wish I was closer so I could help too. It would've been an honor to be part of it.

Here, here Cliff. Thanks for the reminder.

-Tim
fieroguy123

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Off topic, can anyone tell me how to post a picture without simply positng a link to a picture?
1984whitesc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984whitescClick Here to visit 1984whitesc's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1984whitescEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by N3M3S1S:

Quick but effective?! Just a shot in a dark there.

Edit for page ownage.

I absolutely LOVE that

------------------

Thank for the sig. Bobadoofunk
1984 Fiero Sport Coupe
1990 Buick Reatta
2002 Chevy Impala base

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1984whitesc:

I absolutely LOVE that

Then you will really love this.. My idea for the front of the T-Shirts... I will post the back in a little bit.
White on a black T-Shirt, or any color T-Shirt with a contrasting color would do. Just the white really shows better.

Of course, that cursor at the end wouldn't be there in the final. lol

[This message has been edited by Synthesis (edited 11-06-2009).]

fieroguy123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What do you think of this one?
fieroguy123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fieroguy123

1523 posts
Member since Sep 2009
ok synthesis, you win.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroguy123:

ok synthesis, you win.

:P
Don't say that yet. I just have a very simple design in my own head for the T-Shirts... I will post and see what you all think. The quicker I get this over to Corners, the better.
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
, , what a great job guys ! I just saw this thread.

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:
The parts list needed so far: (updated 11/5/09)

Looks like most/all those parts have already been contributed. Can you make a "still needed" list ?
PFF
System Bot
1984whitesc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984whitescClick Here to visit 1984whitesc's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1984whitescEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think it would be cool to have a reference with the Fiero community being a family. Maybe some where in there we could include welcome to the family. Or Friendly Fiero Folks, or something like that.

I also put in my request to have the Friday the 20th off. Lets see what happens.

[This message has been edited by 1984whitesc (edited 11-06-2009).]

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok.. My idea for the shirts...

Front

Back
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Synthesis

12207 posts
Member since Feb 2002

Originally posted by cliffw:

, , what a great job guys ! I just saw this thread.
Looks like most/all those parts have already been contributed. Can you make a "still needed" list ?

I have. Check the first post. :P
fieroguy123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dude, gave me chills. Perfect.
N3M3S1S

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Love it.
wakejul

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wakejulSend a Private Message to wakejulEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks great! OK here is my idea take it or leave it....the alumni of Frazee will cover the cost of the shirts then we can sell them with profits going to the family. I will start working with the alumni when I get the OK from you guys....What do you think? Anything else we can do for you on this end? Lynxer did you hear anything from Zorbaz? Some of Tyler's classmates and friends would like to maybe be part of the meet and greet Friday night if it happens. Just to say thank you for everything that you are doing.
1984whitesc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984whitescClick Here to visit 1984whitesc's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1984whitescEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks good. I like it.
fieroguy123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Begin order. I want 3 shirts
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wakejul:

Looks great! OK here is my idea take it or leave it....the alumni of Frazee will cover the cost of the shirts then we can sell them with profits going to the family. I will start working with the alumni when I get the OK from you guys....What do you think? Anything else we can do for you on this end? Lynxer did you hear anything from Zorbaz? Some of Tyler's classmates and friends would like to maybe be part of the meet and greet Friday night if it happens. Just to say thank you for everything that you are doing.

I am 100% with that. I would suggest that all of the businesses that participate get T-Shirts for the staff at no charge, and the remainder of the shirts go up for sale.
I would gladly buy one myself.
Have a stack of shirts out in front of Frazee Auto Body and Glass for anyone who wants to stop by and buy one to help support the family.
N3M3S1S

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd buy one as well.
PFF
System Bot
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tyler or Nick...

We would like your input on the plans for the car currently, with the window tint, the sound system, and other stuff. We need your input to make sure we are on track with what you want Tyler. This is your car, this is your dream. Let's make sure you are happy with it.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those shirts are great! Great job, Synthesis! Question: I want two of these shirts badly, but obviously will not be there for the build day. Would somebody be able to pick me up two of them and I can PayPal you once we figure out what the price will be?
KEV

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I wanted to post about this, and I am not the only one who feels this way, but I think it would be poor taste to have this printed on the t-shirts.

Will sent me a suggestion that I like, "If it's Fiero, it's family" This will let Tyler know he is a part of our family now.

I'm sorry if this came buy in bad taste..It never was not meant that way. I see we have shirts getting made.

Again sorry all!
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KEV:

I'm sorry if this came buy in bad taste..It never was not meant that way. I see we have shirts getting made.

Again sorry all!

No apologies necessary. We know it wasn't meant that way.

I received an email back from Crutchfield, they regretfully can't help us at this time.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No apologies necessary. We know it wasn't meant that way.

I received an email back from Crutchfield, they regretfully can't help us at this time.

Nope. But Pro Systems of Detroit Lakes just got ahold of me...
Something is in the works. Will let you know.
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take a shirt.

Let me get going around here and see if I can sell some to the local community.

Brad
fieroguy123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please add rod (the window tint guy) as indianapolis window tinting to the thank you list.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need a physical mailing address or someone to pm me info to send donations via Western Union or snail mail--Synthesis??.
I don't have Pay Pal.

I also have a new--complete set of iner/outer dew wipes if they are needed.

What size Tshirt does Tyler wear?
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

I need a physical mailing address or someone to pm me info to send donations via Western Union or snail mail--Synthesis??.
I don't have Pay Pal.

I also have a new--complete set of iner/outer dew wipes if they are needed.

What size Tshirt does Tyler wear?

Don, you are awesome! I was wondering if he would need dew wipes, especially with the window tint. If you want to donate those to the cause, you are more than welcome to.
You are going on the "Thank you" list. Do you want a name on there, or your forum name?
Let me know via PM.

My physical mailing address is:

Chris Kliewer
2 Bryan Avenue
Inver Grove Heights, MN 55076

Note to would be muggers/thieves. I am 6'4 1/2". 330 lbs, and while I may be a bit chunky now, I still remember all of my martial arts training, and at the very least, I'll sit on you.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Synthesis

12207 posts
Member since Feb 2002

Originally posted by fieroguy123:

Please add rod (the window tint guy) as indianapolis window tinting to the thank you list.

Heh, if the thank you list gets any longer, we are going to have to custom make some pants to go along with the shirt.

I'll move certain people to the butt area... :P
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good morning to you all ...
I'm back on Tyler's website updates ... I noticed some issues with Internet Explorer and Mobile CE ..... I will correct them. Others like Firefox, Safari have no issues. I will update the donators (I get that list from Page one thread) and continue on the Video streamer and picture gallery ... To who will I forward the WWW account's info, (Cpanel login FTP info ect ect) I have bought and paid for 2 year Hosting and Domaine Name which includes, 100G space, unlimited bandwith, PHP, 10 SQL databases, 100 email accounts. Let me know who to send all of this info to.. THX Have a great Day Ehh !!!!
any teachers around hehehehe
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

Note to would be muggers/thieves. I am 6'4 1/2". 330 lbs, and while I may be a bit chunky now, I still remember all of my martial arts training, and at the very least, I'll sit on you.

lynxer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lynxerSend a Private Message to lynxerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dont forget "Riverside Auto Value" they donated plugs, wires, distribuer cap/rotor, oil, oil filter, front brake pads and a bunch of stuff for Tyler's Benefit Auction on the 15th!
Fosgatecavy98

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fosgatecavy98Send a Private Message to Fosgatecavy98Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys I am still working with Andy on the details of it all,

But at this point I am in need of someone to pick me up from the airport and I am looking for a couch or something to crash on while the project is going on.

Also I do not know if this has been suggested but what about new tires on the car? Tirerack or another website maybe willing to wrap his wheels in new rubber?

-Dan
aka EcotecFiero Fosgatecavy98
CheshireGrin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CheshireGrinSend a Private Message to CheshireGrinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

Good morning to you all ...
I'm back on Tyler's website updates ... I noticed some issues with Internet Explorer and Mobile CE ..... I will correct them. Others like Firefox, Safari have no issues. I will update the donators (I get that list from Page one thread) and continue on the Video streamer and picture gallery ... To who will I forward the WWW account's info, (Cpanel login FTP info ect ect) I have bought and paid for 2 year Hosting and Domaine Name which includes, 100G space, unlimited bandwith, PHP, 10 SQL databases, 100 email accounts. Let me know who to send all of this info to.. THX Have a great Day Ehh !!!!
any teachers around hehehehe

Im guessing that you are taking care of the website... if you need any monotonous code or picture work done let me know as ill do what i can and that would be mostly comp related.
Ryan
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am updating the list for the T-Shirt. Once it goes off to be printed, I will not be able to update it any further after that.
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shirt looks great!
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
CheshireGrin..... Thank you for the offer once they get the build weekend I will surely need your help with the pics, video etc etc ... Are you familiar with Flash 8, XHTML, Dreamweaver ? PM me I will send FTP login info.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fosgatecavy98:

Hey guys I am still working with Andy on the details of it all,

But at this point I am in need of someone to pick me up from the airport and I am looking for a couch or something to crash on while the project is going on.

Also I do not know if this has been suggested but what about new tires on the car? Tirerack or another website maybe willing to wrap his wheels in new rubber?

-Dan
aka EcotecFiero Fosgatecavy98

If i get a rental car ill come and pick you up.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock