Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  I want to help out a member, I have an idea, and I need your help. PLEASE READ!!! (Page 12)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
I want to help out a member, I have an idea, and I need your help. PLEASE READ!!! by Hulki U. My-BFF
Started on: 10-30-2009 11:35 AM
Replies: 3149 (130744 views)
Last post by: JohnWPB on 05-27-2022 03:58 PM
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wakejul:

Wow....you guys are amazing...OK I am working on food on this end and fieroguy123 contacted me and will keep me informed of what is needed. My goal is lunch and supper for you guys on Saturday with some snacks of course...as teachers we may not know how to fix cars but we do know how to enjoy food Like I said before I have the wonderful privelage of also being the senior class sponsor. I have been contacted by several members of the class of 09 wondering how they could do something for Tyler. I am going to get back in contact with them and see if maybe they can come together and take care of the hats....does this sound like something feasible? At least maybe they can put some $$ towards the cost of them

Actually, an idea has popped into my little mind... A fund raiser for the family on top of what is already being done.

I am working with Cornersonrails on T-Shirts.. He will print them at cost. About 5 bucks for a Small/Medium/Large/XL, 7 for a 2X or 3X....

The senior class can sell the shirts for 12 for the smaller sizes, 15 for the larger ones. All profits on top of cost would go to the family.

The shirt simply shows a line drawing of Tyler's car. Centered below that is "The Tyler Project 2009"
Below that, centered is "www.tylerstoy.com"

On the back is simply a "Thank you to:" with a list below it of everyone who has donated time, parts, labor, new product, money...

In my head, I envision white lettering/line drawing on a solid black T-Shirt.

Does this sound good to anyone?

W00T! Page 12!

[This message has been edited by Synthesis (edited 11-05-2009).]

IP: Logged
wakejul

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wakejulSend a Private Message to wakejulEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That sounds great...I am going to email the kids who talked to me...I am sure we can come up for the $$ to cover them...and if the class of 2009 can't I know the class of 2010 could....let me know and I will get in contact with both classes officers....
FastFieros

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 265
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, I have the final if everyone likes it. I will cut it over the weekend.

http://www.fastfieros.com
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alright what do we need of a grey interior that i can 1 either fit on a plane 2 if its to big someone can get it shipped out there. I need absoltley nothing but the gauge cluster and bezels out of the interior of my old GT conversion. So let me know what were going to need.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 11-05-2009).]

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FastFieros:

Ok, I have the final if everyone likes it. I will cut it over the weekend.

http://www.fastfieros.com

That looks GREAT Lloyd. That is perfect.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Synthesis

12207 posts
Member since Feb 2002

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Alright what do we need of a grey interior that i can 1 either fit on a plane 2 if its to big someone can get it shipped out there. I need absoltley nothing but the gauge cluster and bezels out of the interior of my old GT conversion. So let me know what were going to need.

The shift surround is in good shape on your parts car by the looks of it. Bring that, the radio bezel if it is in good shape (Yes, I did just go there). Pack the surround solid so it does not break.

The AC controls (they look cleaner than what is in there), and if the sunvisors are solid, with minimal to no sag to the cloth and no staining... Those too.

BazookaFiero

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BazookaFieroSend a Private Message to BazookaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I agree, the design above is awesome EVERYTHING about this is amazing, I have to agree with what fieroguy said, "this has got to be the most amazing display of human compassion that I personally, have ever seen"
lynxer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lynxerSend a Private Message to lynxerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Some teachers were also thinking maybe you guys would like to get together at the local establishment known as Zorbaz! Can't make a trip to lake country without going there...Lynxer do you think they would be willing to do anything for the cause? Even if not it is a great place to hang out and I sure some of the teachers would be willing to give up a Friday night to meet and greet Of course Lynxer if you have a different place in mind....

As for the hats glad it is covered....the class of 2009 will have to put their heads back together and come up with something else

You read my mind!!!! haha that is exactly what I had in mind. VikingRedBaron thought that would be good too. These guys will get a kick out of it I will stop over at zorbaz for lunch tomorrow and talk to them see if they will throw in some pizza's and the fiero guys and us will buy our drinks or something like that.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

The shift surround is in good shape on your parts car by the looks of it. Bring that, the radio bezel if it is in good shape (Yes, I did just go there). Pack the surround solid so it does not break.

The shifter shroud i can deffenetley do. the radio bezzel ill see if i can find one in the yard. Lol cant give the one in there up because this cars going back on the road but I think I might have a radio bezzel in close to good shape around here. And that hvac unit was having problems when i gave the car up so i dought anything has changed now. Im making a yard run so synthsis get me a list of what we need and ill grab it.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 11-05-2009).]

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That sounds great...I am going to email the kids who talked to me...I am sure we can come up for the $$ to cover them...and if the class of 2009 can't I know the class of 2010 could....let me know and I will get in contact with both classes officers....

I want one when they come to fruition.. I am sure they would sell very well around town with no problems...
wakejul

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wakejulSend a Private Message to wakejulEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well you can't come here w/o Zorbaz! I am from Nebraska originally and use to come here on vacation. I remember how I would crave Zorbaz during the rest of the year....hopefully Zorbaz will agree to help out...
PFF
System Bot
VikingRedBaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Some teachers were also thinking maybe you guys would like to get together at the local establishment known as Zorbaz! Can't make a trip to lake country without going there...Lynxer do you think they would be willing to do anything for the cause? Even if not it is a great place to hang out and I sure some of the teachers would be willing to give up a Friday night to meet and greet Of course Lynxer if you have a different place in mind....

As for the hats glad it is covered....the class of 2009 will have to put their heads back together and come up with something else

Nick (Lynxer) and I were talking of this very same thing tonight on my way home from work. Zorbaz would be perfect.

Nick said he was gonna look into it and see what they could do for us.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

well you can't come here w/o Zorbaz! I am from Nebraska originally and use to come here on vacation. I remember how I would crave Zorbaz during the rest of the year....hopefully Zorbaz will agree to help out...

Zorbaz is good.

I need a family member close to the action to contact me ASAP if at all possible. Tonight would be good for me.
612-605-8993. It will ask for your name before dialing me.

Need to know two things.. Please call.
lynxer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lynxerSend a Private Message to lynxerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That design looks great for the map cover!!!!!

The T-Shirt Idea is Great!

I said this a few times, but you guys continue to amaze me It's just getting better and better!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gravitic Anomaly

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gravitic AnomalyClick Here to visit Gravitic Anomaly's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gravitic AnomalyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Synthesis,
Are we still needing headliner material? I have to go through St. Cloud next week and can pick some up. A yard of grey?

- Tim
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gravitic Anomaly:

Synthesis,
Are we still needing headliner material? I have to go through St. Cloud next week and can pick some up. A yard of grey?

- Tim

I believe Kev has the material. We should be good to go on that. But thank you.
KEV

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gravitic Anomaly:

Synthesis,

- Tim

I have the material and glue on hand and ready to go! thanks
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
5,573 views... 2 minutes ago it was 5,561... People are waiting for updates to this thread...

Again, Hi to Frazee!
KEV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Everyone that will be on-site (Sat) please PM me your shirt size. I'm working on a little something.

Thanks

[This message has been edited by KEV (edited 11-05-2009).]

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KEV:

Everyone please PM me your shirt size. I'm working on a little something.

Thanks

The people participating in the on-site work?
KEV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
edit

[This message has been edited by KEV (edited 11-06-2009).]

PFF
System Bot
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some music to set the mood...

This song has been running through my head all day. VERY over played, but the chorus fits this mood perfectly.
KEV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great song! love it!
GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kev,

Maybe we should have Pete do an MFF e-mail broadcast to give the club an opportunity to donate items or labor to the project. Waiting for the monthly meeting on the 16th might be too late for people to change plans.

Just a thought.

Jeff

[This message has been edited by GTGeff (edited 11-05-2009).]

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GTGeff:

Kev,

Maybe we should have Pete do an MFF e-mail broadcast to give the club an opportunity to donate items or labor to the project. Waiting for the monthly meeting on the 16th might be too late for people to change plans.

Just a thought.

Jeff

That is a great idea Jeff.

I spoke with Tyler and his family tonight. With everything going on up there and around here on the forums, I am going to reduce my contact with the media. I think they need a little bit of time to settle back into the daily routine.

Also, please check the first post. I have added business names and numbers up there for the local businesses helping out. Transportation, Lodging and the like are in there, so if you need a pickup from Fargo, and a place to stay, the info is up there.

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WelI got half the site almost completed .... will need a list and URLs of our sponsors...... It should be up before morning .... still going and going
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

WelI got half the site almost completed .... will need a list and URLs of our sponsors...... It should be up before morning .... still going and going

TONS of sponsors, just browse through here and see who has donated what. Everything I was able to get a company involved with is posted in here.
DeLorean00

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You guys are all saints. This forum gives me hope for humanity.

We should all pay attention to the companies that are donating and if we need their services in future we should go to them. I think it show a lot about who someone is if they are willing to help a total stranger.

-Chris

[This message has been edited by DeLorean00 (edited 11-05-2009).]

KEV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GTGeff:

Kev,

Just a thought.

Jeff

I just sent a email off to Pete about this.
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2.5. I need half a plain ticket to get out there. I'm trying to work it out. Like I said. Will trade fiero parts for airline miles.
VikingRedBaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

2.5. I need half a plain ticket to get out there. I'm trying to work it out. Like I said. Will trade fiero parts for airline miles.

You got a 86 GT LH rear Tail Light lens For Sale or Trade?

[This message has been edited by VikingRedBaron (edited 11-05-2009).]

PFF
System Bot
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2009 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sold them about 2 weeks ago.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im assuming they dont have WAWA's out there so i will be bringin about 6 half gallons of there ice tea with me. Anyone else want a half gallon of the best ice tea in PA. I know i cant function without it.
boysatt

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for boysattSend a Private Message to boysattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ok im using my boyfriends thingy on here, but i was wondering what parts were still needed, i know ty he is from my home town, and i would love to help out!
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We still need a tail light in good shape for the driver's side, and some audio equipment...
boysatt

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for boysattSend a Private Message to boysattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ok ill ask mike tomorrow if we got it, if we dont, do you still need mechanical help with it? if so i think i could talk him into doing some of the work on it since he is really familiar with Fieros since his pride and joy is one he rebuilt from the ground up
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

We still need a tail light in good shape for the driver's side, and some audio equipment...

Im going to try and track down a taillight. I cant sapr the one i have because of me buying back my old car.

87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pk86 you have pm.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

Pk86 you have pm.

lol no I dont. i tried calling you to.
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
530 401 1913. Is that the # u called?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock