Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  2004 WestFest, July 16-18, San Simeon, CA info thread (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
Previous Page | Next Page
2004 WestFest, July 16-18, San Simeon, CA info thread by fierobear
Started on: 05-17-2004 01:05 AM
Replies: 523
Last post by: fierobear on 07-19-2004 12:45 AM
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2004 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post
Thank you everyone who worked on, helped and attended the show.

[This message has been edited by fierobear (edited 07-19-2004).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
spddy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2004 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spddyClick Here to visit spddy's HomePageSend a Private Message to spddyDirect Link to This Post
Cant wait
ca_xtreme

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
User Banned

Report this Post05-17-2004 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ca_xtremeSend a Private Message to ca_xtremeDirect Link to This Post
ugh hummmmmm i might be able to go but 251miles yucky!!!!? haha says lil over 4hrs on yahoo maps...wait amin shouldnt that only take just over 2hrs? lol... if i can get a roomate i might be more inclined to go...hint hint?

------------------

My car is for sale if anyone is interested pm me

sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2004 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Direct Link to This Post
What is the SHOW registration gonna cost?

Any caravan info would be great too..(anyone passing through Vegas on the way?)

So next year will be in Vegas right....hint...hint

------------------
'84 Fiero Sport Quad 4 coming soon
'87 Blue GT 3.4L Swap in progress!!!!!!!!
http://www.lasvegasfieroclub.com/
Rate me if I'm usefull

STUK'N'80s

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2004 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for STUK'N'80sSend a Private Message to STUK'N'80sDirect Link to This Post
All confirmed on my end...Now off to tha old drawing board to organize a caravan to trek up there and generally hold up L.A. traffic etc. etc. I will be leaving early Friday morning any stragglers wanna tag along? Chris, Keith, skideris, sleeper, U San Diego guys U! Jules, Anthony....show yourself!!!

^^^

Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2004 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Anyone coming from Vegas should be passing through Bakersfield... Depending on what time you come through we can meet up here.. I'll be leaving here by noon at the latest on Friday... Ya'll can leave Vegas at 8AM and be here by noon for the rest of the trip... Hopefully, Rick and Allen from Hanford will meet us over on 46 like for the Coast Run.. Orville will be coming over sometime in his little choptop. Just need to see when he plans to come over... Hopefully there will be others from the Bakersfield/Central Valley area in this convoy as well... It's a beautiful drive over the mountains from here...

------------------

Fiero-Performance.com

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2004 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sardonyx247:

What is the SHOW registration gonna cost?

Unofficially, it should be $35 for show reg, and $20 for weekend food, which would include Friday night snacks, Saturday BBQ, Saturday pizza party, and snacks and drinks for the weekend. You can ask anyone who went to the Truckee show, that we'll feed you well.

I should have an official number later this week.

So next year will be in Vegas right....hint...hint

I'm leary about doing a show in Vegas in the summer. With the exception of the thunderstorms, we got REALLY lucky with the weather. It was pretty pleasant. I'm not sure I'd want to press my luck again.

STUK'N'80s

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2004 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for STUK'N'80sSend a Private Message to STUK'N'80sDirect Link to This Post
Am I correct to assume that all funds required to attend i.e. registration fees, banquet fees etc are payable upon arrival to COURTESY INNS on Fri?
^^^
FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2004 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post
As for the food, if you all are near your email, check you email for my reply back to Sparzas email confirming everything... I think that is an idea well worth tending too!

------------------
"Real American Heroes - Today we solute you, Mr. Ford Truck Towing A Fiero Guy. When most people don't even know what a Fiero is, let alone just where the motor is, you seem to somehow fit right in. You see the looks people give to that car with the PIAA light conversion, the 2" drop springs, big scoops on the hood, and the 19" tires that are bigger than the car itself, and get a kick out of their reactions. You get all warm and gooshy inside by knowing you help out children in need by putting smiles on their faces, whenever you drive by with that car on the trailer all lit up with neon. A car that isn't made anymore, is kept alive by being the prize posession of most of their owners who spend 5 times more than what they paid for them to gain a few more horsepower, and loose a couple seconds off their 1/4 mile, and spend many of nights sleeping "in the dog house" because of it. You help them save their paychecks on tow bills by being the "Fieros West & WCF Support Vehicle". So crack open a drink, Fiero Tower Guy, and know that the Fiero community appreciates your participation & support. If it wasn't for you, we wouldn't be able to show Corvettes and Porches just how Mean the "M" in 2M6 can get!

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2004 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post
2 more months...how am I gonna make it 2 more months?

I'm very stoked for this one. I don't know what time for sure I'll be taking off from here Friday cause I don't know if I'll have to work or not. If I do, I'll probably have to take 101 down. Otherwise, I'm taking Highway 1 all the way down - much more fun! Any one is invited to come with!

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2004 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by STUK'N'80s:

Am I correct to assume that all funds required to attend i.e. registration fees, banquet fees etc are payable upon arrival to COURTESY INNS on Fri?
^^^

It helps us a bit if you pay in advance, both for having the money on hand to buy stuff and knowing how many people are coming. We're in good shape, financially, so it's not essential. The one thing that will *really* help is for you to make your hotel reservations.

PFF
System Bot
WKDFIRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2004 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WKDFIROSend a Private Message to WKDFIRODirect Link to This Post
Caravans!

If there is anyone in the LA, San Diego or surrounding areas, there will be a Fieros West Early Bird Caravan on Thursday morning leaving from the WCF shop.

This annual event allows us to dodge the Friday traffic, get up there early enough to clean the cars and be able to enjoy Friday in a relaxed fashion.

Tess (Stuk'N'80s) will be heading up the Friday caravan from an undetermined meeting spot.

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2004 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Tess has had his reservations for a couple of months now. I think he got his right after I got mine...

You're right, Scott! This is going to be a great one!

SILVERMIST

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2004 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SILVERMISTSend a Private Message to SILVERMISTDirect Link to This Post
Remember we have the vintage races at Sears Point, before Westfest! June 6.
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2004 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
http://www.courtesyinns.com/

San Simeon Courtesy Inn website if you want to take a look around....

You can also look at pictures from the 2003 Coast Run to see some pics of Fiero in the hotel parking lot.
http://fiero-performance.com/coastrun/coast_run1.html

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2004 02:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post
Hey, Dale. I took a bunch of pix of stuff like the hotel and pool room. Can you host some pix on your website?
sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2004 06:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

I'm leary about doing a show in Vegas in the summer. With the exception of the thunderstorms, we got REALLY lucky with the weather. It was pretty pleasant. I'm not sure I'd want to press my luck again.

Then have one here in the winter

And I wasn't so lucky from the weather...lol
Advice to all car bra owners.....don't drive through deep water with it on

I will be passing through bakersfield on the way and follow people up for sure.

This will be a GREAT PARTY....oh yeah and a Fiero show too

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2004 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Sure bear... Zip me a up whatever you want me to host and send them to me...
STUK'N'80s

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2004 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for STUK'N'80sSend a Private Message to STUK'N'80sDirect Link to This Post
I would just like to send out a thanks to Dale Houston, John Sparza, Larry Hughes, Anthony (WCF), kim (NV), and many other folks who's names escape me who are working so dilligently for us to enjoy a weekend full of Fiero Fun and good times in beautiful San Simeon, CA. As participants lets make this a smooth show by:

1. Reserving our hotel rooms on time.
2. Sending in our registration info. and fees (once Dale sets up an official website in a day or so
from now).
3. Spreading the word that there is going to be a Kick-ass Fiero show...

etc. etc.

^^^

WKDFIRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2004 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WKDFIROSend a Private Message to WKDFIRODirect Link to This Post
That would be Anthony of Fieros West. (I am President ya know...)

I just work at WCF.

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2004 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post
Suggestion time...

I know I sent this out in the email that has been lingering back and forth between all of us, but I think my email stuff is hitting the bottle again, so I will cut and paste here.. This is just my suggestion... I would *love* to hear of suggestions from everyone, and please, let me know if you think yes, no, I'm out of my mind, it will never work, go back to the ford community - as I don't know anything about the Fiero stuff, etc... <grin>

Quote from my email....
-----------------------
Just before I read this, I was thinking to myself, why not bring a (the) BBQ(s), and just BBQ food, and save bookoo bux! But, are we going to be BBQ'ign for EVERYONE, or just us, or what? I figured why not grab a bunch of stuff from Costco, and maybe do a BBQ that way, instead of the Pizza stuff... Steak, Chicken, Corn on the Cobb, Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, Carne Asada, etc, and then mary can make beans, potatoes, whatever else sounds good, then we can just charge like $10 per plate, or whatever we decide, and do it that way... I know that sounds like a lot of work, but I would rather myself, pay $10-$15 for some Q, instead of $5-$10 for a pizza... Plus, the woman standing here says that she'll bring her boobies as well, so there you go!! We can sell a complete dinner / lunch for $10-$15 a plate, including boobies, beans, potatoes, and a choice of 1 main side (chicken, steak, hotdog, hamburger)... How does that sound? Or does that just sound like I'm blowing smoke out my patunia whole!?
-------------------------

I figured this way, if this is acceptable with everyone, there's no "upfront" cost to "guarantee" anything, and I don't mind doing the work as everyone knows, so if there's not a problem, I wouldn't mind having the BBQ(s), and the marg machine in the back of the truck, or on the tailgate or something, and we can literally, have a Tailgate BBQ on a bytchin day, in california, on the coast, out of the back of a Ford! I mean hey - as everyone else here thinks.. what other good things can a Ford do!?

--- Goobher!

------------------
"Real American Heroes - Today we solute you, Mr. Ford Truck Towing A Fiero Guy. When most people don't even know what a Fiero is, let alone just where the motor is, you seem to somehow fit right in. You see the looks people give to that car with the PIAA light conversion, the 2" drop springs, big scoops on the hood, and the 19" tires that are bigger than the car itself, and get a kick out of their reactions. You get all warm and gooshy inside by knowing you help out children in need by putting smiles on their faces, whenever you drive by with that car on the trailer all lit up with neon. A car that isn't made anymore, is kept alive by being the prize posession of most of their owners who spend 5 times more than what they paid for them to gain a few more horsepower, and loose a couple seconds off their 1/4 mile, and spend many of nights sleeping "in the dog house" because of it. You help them save their paychecks on tow bills by being the "Fieros West & WCF Support Vehicle". So crack open a drink, Fiero Tower Guy, and know that the Fiero community appreciates your participation & support. If it wasn't for you, we wouldn't be able to show Corvettes and Porches just how Mean the "M" in 2M6 can get!

PFF
System Bot
STUK'N'80s

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2004 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for STUK'N'80sSend a Private Message to STUK'N'80sDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WKDFIRO:

That would be Anthony of Fieros West. (I am President ya know...)

I just work at WCF.

Stop playing tha (I am President ya know...) card!

hehe! my bad I should have been clear on that (-: (-:
^^^

STUK'N'80s

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2004 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for STUK'N'80sSend a Private Message to STUK'N'80sDirect Link to This Post

STUK'N'80s

342 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Originally posted by FordsNeverDie:

Suggestion time...

I know I sent this out in the email that has been lingering back and forth between all of us, but I think my email stuff is hitting the bottle again, so I will cut and paste here.. This is just my suggestion... I would *love* to hear of suggestions from everyone, and please, let me know if you think yes, no, I'm out of my mind, it will never work, go back to the ford community - as I don't know anything about the Fiero stuff, etc... <grin>

Quote from my email....

Charles that is a great idea ...can you handle it though that is a monumental task....what I was thinking is if maybe you can provide our group with lunch in the magnitude you have outlined and basically sticking to the pizza idea for the night festivities.

^^^

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2004 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post
I am also working on the website as we speak.. Sorry I have been so way swamped lately, but your email Anthony reminded me to get my ass in gear!
FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2004 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

FordsNeverDie

952 posts
Member since May 2003

Charles that is a great idea ...can you handle it though that is a monumental task....what I was thinking is if maybe you can provide our group with lunch in the magnitude you have outlined and basically sticking to the pizza idea for the night festivities.

^^^

You have seen me at the BBQ's at WCF! Once I get started, I don't even eat myself until everyone else has eaten... That actually sounds like a good idea... We can do that if you guys like - as for lunch for our group, or even, like I said... For everyone else.. If we aren't going to make it a dinner thing, strictly lunch, we can do like $5-$10 a plate for chips, salsa, hotdog, and a choice of one other thing... Chicken, Burgers, or 2 boobs! How's that sound!?

WKDFIRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2004 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WKDFIROSend a Private Message to WKDFIRODirect Link to This Post

Stop playing tha (I am President ya know...) card!

Hey, just because the Fieros West website still had you as Pres, I had to make sure you weren't leading a rebellion!

Consider my Prez card dealt!
:P

[This message has been edited by WKDFIRO (edited 05-18-2004).]

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2004 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Charles, your mail is getting through... I just responded to your e-mail...
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2004 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
Boy they may have the cheapest rates but.......?

Just checking to make sure again that "alls well" for the WestFest. This time my conformation # is..guess what? The # is Dale Housten and not a real # like 2333999 or something.

Yeah I told them its the Dale Housten Fiero club for July 17,18 and 19 too! They must not using up-to-date computers there or maybe its all writin down on paper or on 286's computers?

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2004 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post
The WestFest event is now up on the FierosWest website (thanx to Anthony for emailing and reminding me)... I appologize for not being more up to the minute on these updates, by my "official" job has been killing me lately!

You can find the link at http://fieroswest.westcoastfiero.com/events" - There you can view all the "up to the minute" information on the WestFest event as it changes or gets added!

--- Goobher!

atleastitruns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2004 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for atleastitrunsSend a Private Message to atleastitrunsDirect Link to This Post
*happy happy* y'all are comin' to my neck of the woods! yeeehaw! :-D also, if people have already done the whole Hearst Castly thing, talk to me and I can prolly think of something to do. hehe, Saturday night I'm thinking of putting on a bonfire at a beach near the hotel... so people don't have to drive. lol, I've got the wood, lighter fluid and matches. [yes, I cheat. I was a girl scout, so I can do the pyramid of fire, but lighter fluid is much more fun.] San Simeon and the like are about an hour north of me, so I won't be takin' a hotel. :-P later!

Janell

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2004 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by atleastitruns:
[yes, I cheat. I was a girl scout, so I can do the pyramid of fire, but lighter fluid is much more fun.]

We can always just syphen some Diesel out of my truck!

PFF
System Bot
RBeaubien

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2004 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RBeaubienClick Here to visit RBeaubien's HomePageSend a Private Message to RBeaubienDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FordsNeverDie:

We can always just syphen some Diesel out of my truck!

Its not like it will run long enough to burn it. It is a FORD!

[This message has been edited by RBeaubien (edited 05-19-2004).]

spddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2004 01:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spddyClick Here to visit spddy's HomePageSend a Private Message to spddyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RBeaubien:

Its not like it will run long enough to burn it. It is a FORD!

OUCH

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2004 01:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Okay.. Now I am getting confused. Am I doing a website or not?

" I think what we have here... is a failure to communicate."

Someone let me know something before I spend anymore time on this...

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2004 02:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post

Songman

12496 posts
Member since Aug 2000
Me and Rickady were over in SLO today dropping some parts off for Evil88 so we swung up by the hotel... They said that things are looking good on registrations but we still need people to get registered as quickly as possible...

For anyone who fears there may be a problem with their reservation.. Or for anyone who is about to call to make reservations... Call and ask for the manager. His name is Manish. We have talked a couple of times about the problems we have had with registration and he says for people to ask for him if there is a question. He is the guy I have worked with from the start of this so he knows what the deal is..

Again, their website is http://www.courtesyinns.com and their toll-free phone number is 1-800-555-5773.

Please don't wait till the last minute to make reservations. Why take a chance on not getting a room? When these rooms are sold out, there are no more! And you won't find a room for less than double our $59 special rate at any other hotel on the Central Coast. Not only will you guarantee that you will have a room if you book now, but you will help us plan by knowing how many people to expect... Make your plans and get reserved now..... Tonight! Quit reading the forum and call and book your room! Right now! haha

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2004 02:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post
Do we have any people that are "bunking"? Don't know if it's like Vegas was or not, but (at least in our room), we had 6 people in rooms with 2 beds (Hmmmmm. Lenora was having fun in there that nite I'll tell you that (get your minds out of the gutter)... Plus, "Chester" didn't seem to be too unhappy with having to share the room with 4 other guys!) <ha ha>...

Just curious.. If so, then the woman and I will make our reservations expecting roomies.. Otherwise, not a big deal...

[This message has been edited by FordsNeverDie (edited 05-20-2004).]

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2004 03:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
If people are coming as singles, they should start making plans now to share rooms. Most rooms have two queen beds. There are 'family' rooms with three beds if there are people who actually want to have a larger group. Of course, there are a few King rooms like the one Rie and I always get.

At $59 a night, split two ways by two people sharing a room... Man, you just can't beat that price!

I honestly hope we don't have too many 'unregistered' people bunking in on other peoples rooms. Rie and I stay at this hotel all the time and use it alot for our gatherings on the coast, as a matter of fact, we are using them for our wedding group in a few weeks and we will all be there again in November for the Coast Run. They have always been very good to our groups so I want to do them right in return. At $59 per night, split two ways by singles... You can't beat that anywhere...

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2004 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post
bump
WKDFIRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2004 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WKDFIROSend a Private Message to WKDFIRODirect Link to This Post
Don't forget your swimsuits!

The indoor pool and jacuzzi would be ideal after a whole day of driving and polishing your Fiero!

Maybe we should have the tech session in the pool, Fieros West has had whole meetings while floating around leisurely.....like the one coming up this weekend!

atleastitruns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2004 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for atleastitrunsSend a Private Message to atleastitrunsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Songman:

Me and Rickady were over in SLO today dropping some parts off for Evil88...

And you won't find a room for less than double our $59 special rate at any other hotel on the Central Coast.

1) HEY!!! YOU DIDN'T STOP BY THE HS AND SAY HI!!! *pout* nofair.

2) sure? :P there's some hotels in SLO on Monterey for about that much... it's an hour south, tho...

Janell

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock