Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  My Fiero Is Going........( Better Car Acquired ) (Page 7)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 27 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
My Fiero Is Going........( Better Car Acquired ) by Dude16
Started on: 07-17-2002 01:06 AM
Replies: 1049 (35833 views)
Last post by: Raydar on 02-08-2024 12:50 PM
buzzsaww

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2002 02:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buzzsawwSend a Private Message to buzzsawwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by California Kid:

Dude has one of the performance mods on order for his Nissan:

oh my god thats funny!!
IP: Logged
buzzsaww

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2002 02:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buzzsawwSend a Private Message to buzzsawwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

buzzsaww

130 posts
Member since Jul 2002

Originally posted by buzzsaww:
oh my god thats funny!![/B]

Woot! Page Seven!
buzzsaww

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2002 02:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buzzsawwSend a Private Message to buzzsawwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

buzzsaww

130 posts
Member since Jul 2002
double post!

[This message has been edited by buzzsaww (edited 07-20-2002).]

White88cpe
No longer registered
Report this Post07-20-2002 03:03 AM   Send a Private Message to buzzsawwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am busting with joy at the laughter that this thread has caused me, wait one minute while I laugh my self to death. There, I am now dead from laughter. YaY

------------------
Ray - rturner@fierosite.com - Fierosite.com - Fiero Chat

California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2002 03:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Photo of Dudes mom and her friends saying goodbye to him:
CoryFiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2002 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AgaricX:
Oh, come ON guys... I joined this board thinking we were ABOVE this...

I mean seriously... when he starts bragging about how much his DAD makes, doesn't it make you want to roll your eyes and go to another thread??

If he wouldn't have said a poor mans sports car, or how ALL Fiero owners are ugly, I don't think this would have been this messy.

I love this thread....It's kinda like the punching bag of the forum, nice string to beat the crap out of someone who deserves it, and have a few laughs at the same time. I don't consider this "low", he started the string, and turned on all the switches!!!

Exactly!

Originally posted by Dude16:
my mom has a 89 cavaliar biatch

Now I really feel sorry for her.. She downgraded from the 93 that you said she had in this thread... Mabey you should have sold her your Fiero.. //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/019480.html

86seyellow

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
User Banned

Report this Post07-20-2002 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86seyellowSend a Private Message to 86seyellowEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dude16 is Triad in real life!!!!
LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2002 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Photo of Dudes mom and her friends saying goodbye to him:

OMG those are great! keep bring'em I still like the dude (his dad on a truck) with that big piece of wood!

85 gt fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2002 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85 gt fieroSend a Private Message to 85 gt fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86seyellow:

Easy on the comments!

Mach10

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2002 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mach10Send a Private Message to Mach10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man, the OTHER thing to remeber is that the stench of Pizza-Hut sinks into your pores...

So not only does this guy look like he went climbing in an ugly tree, fell, and hit every branch on the way down, but he smells like rancid cheese, too..

Well, other than the Penis-breath that he inherited from Daddykins.

Tell me, if you DO pick up "chicks" in your new car, and your dad's name is on the insurance papers, does HE get to have a go with them first?

If he does, raw deal... Nobody likes sloppy-seconds.

stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post07-20-2002 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dude shows off his winning smile...

along with his gold toof.
PFF
System Bot
ShootingStar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2002 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShootingStarSend a Private Message to ShootingStarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, this has been one semi-entertaining thread. There's a lot I want to say, but he's just not worth my time...so I will.

Dude, you're a loser, get lost and go play with your nissan or your girlfriend. Although if she was smart, she would've been rid of you a long time ago. You say fiero owners are ugly, so did you just magically become hot when you sold it? It didn't work. and how are you 16, in grade 12, haven't been through college or university, and have been accepted into med school? I bet that med school is the local whore house..."And now students, we will be closely examining the female anatomy and how reproduction works".

Good riddance, glad I don't know ya.

IwannaIRM

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2002 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

hmmmm...interesting comments...the bottom line is you all drive a crappy little car that in case of an accident my nissan 300zx would absolutely destroy....you are all losers who can't afford a real sports car.....you all ***** too much, the fiero ins't perfect but most of you think it is..sure my nissan 300zx isn't as good as a ferrari..but I am not gona say it is.....cause it ain't, but is better and faster then fiero.

you people just have to face it..........I drive a better car, I got a hot ***** and on top of that I ain't ugly like you.......hahhaha

shady dude16

yes I know I am wearing glasses indoors but I just borrowed this bitching webcam thing

I have read this long enough. And now that I am a loser and can't afford expensive cars I need to chime in.

I guess my $40k Firehawk is a poor mans car too along with my three Fieros. And I guess since it comes stock with 360HP (dyno sheet to prove) it will never be as fast as your ricer. Oh well, I guess I will go and pout in the corner now.

Well at least I can say I have bought all of my cars since the age of 16 with my own money and not by buying daddy's car and stretching the payments way out until he forgets I owe him any money.

You f***ing dork!

------------------
AIM - SWags2933

84 Fiero SE (88 Pontiac Ad car motor and tranny being installed, T-tops, Fastback, Formula bumpers and Held Suspension being added)
84 Fiero IMSA Widebody (Centerlines, 3800SC & T-tops being added)
88 Formula (basically stock)

soup

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2002 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for soupClick Here to visit soup's HomePageSend a Private Message to soupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

HAHA.. below the belt... lets keep the attention on Dude16

CoryFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2002 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just found out why he bought the car... Are you all ready for the shock.. He is a .

Pimp.

Check out his profile.. Hes a pizza hut pimp I guess.. //www.fiero.nl/cgi-bin/fiero/ubbmisc.cgi?action=getbio&UserName=Dude16

CoryFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2002 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

CoryFiero

4341 posts
Member since Oct 2001
Some more pictures of Marko Juras

There is one last pic of him but I will not put it up because it is not appropriate.. If you want to see it just go to our *friends* Website.. http://www.geocities.com/Croatian_overlord15/

Mach10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2002 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mach10Send a Private Message to Mach10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I found his dad's company!

I withdraw ALL my previous statements... Maybe he really DOES pull in 12k/week

85 gt fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2002 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85 gt fieroSend a Private Message to 85 gt fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mach10:
I found his dad's company!

I withdraw ALL my previous statements... Maybe he really DOES pull in 12k/week

OMG that is funny, and dude16 is his premeir customer

Mach10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2002 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mach10Send a Private Message to Mach10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wouldn't say CUSTOMER exactly...

"Charity Case" perhaps?

fierobaby

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2002 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobabySend a Private Message to fierobabyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OH MY LORD HAHAHAHA my stomach hurts thanks for making me laugh and hey Dude 16 DUDE You're GETTIN A DELL!

------------------
AIM: Fierobaby87
http://angelfire.com/sports/sfiero

Gridlock

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 220
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2002 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GridlockSend a Private Message to GridlockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

you won, he's gone-this is the third thread I've seen you insult him in. He's not here to defend himself so just let it go.

Trev

PFF
System Bot
l_bilyk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2002 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for l_bilykClick Here to visit l_bilyk's HomePageSend a Private Message to l_bilykEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i think i speak for everyone when i say

shut up and get the fuk out of here you dumbass

you sir, are a moron

PS: why hasn't his IP been banned yet?

Mach10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2002 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mach10Send a Private Message to Mach10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Possibly because this is WAY too funny...

Then again, possibly 'cos Cliff is in the USofA, nowhere NEAR his PFF server!

Whoooo let the dawgs out!!!!!

Dude16
No longer registered
Report this Post07-20-2002 06:51 PM   Send a Private Message to Mach10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CoryFiero:
Some more pictures of Marko Juras

There is one last pic of him but I will not put it up because it is not appropriate.. If you want to see it just go to our *friends* Website.. http://www.geocities.com/Croatian_overlord15/

thats my brothers renault 5 turbo alpine, dope car, faster then any fiero

Haze_Performance

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2002 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Haze_PerformanceSend a Private Message to Haze_PerformanceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is this topic still going on?
Mach10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2002 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mach10Send a Private Message to Mach10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HAHAHAHAHA
You're bragging about your brother's RENAULT? ROFL

That's not something to be proud of, clown.

I guess daddy has a nice little harem to choose from! I suppose he's ALSO the illegitimate son of a 2-dollar whore?

Go home and suckle your father's genital lesions.

Dude16
No longer registered
Report this Post07-20-2002 07:00 PM   Send a Private Message to Mach10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Haze_Performance:
Is this topic still going on?
is your brain still working you and your cappy coupe, your mods are gay and so are you......

it is quite sad how sad all you fuking losers are, 40 year olds trying to burn a 16 year old....losers.....i don't give a sh1t about what you old geezeers say cause you all drive crap cars.......make some money and buy a real car......

mwahahaha....this is hilarious

Gridlock

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 220
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2002 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GridlockSend a Private Message to GridlockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
dude, didn't you get the idea that YOU don't have money, and we drive our cars out of choice, not out of necessity. Stay off this forum because you aren't wanted here. Stay on Van. Island too, cause your eminem styled look doesn't fly here. The pimps around here that drive 300's would look you're pretty fly for a white guy satin (no)muscle shirt and say one word, POSER.

Trev

------------------
"You obviously have a great economy with words, I look forward to your next syllable with great eagerness"

l_bilyk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2002 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for l_bilykClick Here to visit l_bilyk's HomePageSend a Private Message to l_bilykEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
**** man, i better get a job at pizza hut so i can make some money too
then i can buy a real car... like a used 300Z with 390hp?!? wow

dont you have something better to do than stirring up **** on PFF? go make me a pizza or something

fierobaby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2002 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobabySend a Private Message to fierobabyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
did he say dope!?
Mach10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2002 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mach10Send a Private Message to Mach10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Aren't you a smooth talker, dipsh!t.

These "40-year olds" aren't TRYING to burn your stupid ass... Amusingly enough, you're doing it for them.
Take some of these pristine examples:

is your brain still working you and your cappy coupe, your mods are gay and so are you......

Wow. A real genius, aren't you. Sure is the grammatical capability of a med-student, right? lol

it is quite sad how sad all you fuking losers are, 40 year olds trying to burn a 16 year old....losers.....i don't give a sh1t about what you old geezeers say cause you all drive crap cars.......make some money and buy a real car......

Gotta love those sentence fragments. Sorry, what exactly are you trying to say? I don't speak "poseur." And what's with resorting to "gay" or "fag?" My experience has been that those terms are usually reserved for insecure little pissants with neither the intelligence nor imagination to come up with something else.

All your talk of grandeur and wealth... Makes me laugh. Bet it makes your friends laugh. All the way to daddy for their paycheques -- Or rather, would be, if you just-so-happened to be even remotely wealthy. Rather, you're just a little wannabe, getting his jollies off by trying to impress us here on the Fiero forum. Conflicting stories, wild exaggerations... Who do you think you're fooling? I'd hand you a shovel, but you're digging yourself in just fine.

PFF
System Bot
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2002 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mach10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2002 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mach10Send a Private Message to Mach10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And yes, unfortunately. He did say "dope."

*edit*

Formula: LOL!

I found out where he lives, too!

[This message has been edited by Mach10 (edited 07-20-2002).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2002 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mach10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2002 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mach10Send a Private Message to Mach10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OOOOOoooooohhh!!!! BURNED BY MARYJANE!!!

Mj: Good catch!

edhering

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2002 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for edheringClick Here to visit edhering's HomePageSend a Private Message to edheringEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

losers.....i don't give a sh1t about what you old geezeers say cause you all drive crap cars.......[/B]

Well...if you really don't care, then why the hell do you keep reading this thread? You must be a pathetic, brain-addled, infantile pipsqueak with delusions of grandeur and penile insufficiency syndrome, posting insults and then going back to read the replies, reveling in your mistaken notion that you are anything other than a miniscule blot of spittle.

As for myself...I keep reading this thread because I am vastly entertained by your teenaged stupidity and the responses of the forum members.

Ed

PS I have nothing against teenagers in general. Just ones like Dude16.

jelly2m8

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 243
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2002 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jelly2m8Send a Private Message to jelly2m8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

thats my brothers renault 5 turbo alpine, dope car, faster then any fiero

Ahh the secret is out, now we know how he makes 12k a week, running dope in a renault5.....

fierobaby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2002 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobabySend a Private Message to fierobabyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL DOPE HAHAHA I think that word and I just start laughing so hard it hurts
Dude16
No longer registered
Report this Post07-20-2002 10:05 PM   Send a Private Message to fierobabyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:
well so you think the lumber you build your house out off is never inspected?? home depot hires people to prospect lumber at mills and to select the quality they want.....fuking loser

CoryFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2002 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hes a woody inspector. Yes but how much can you make "pikin out wood" for home depot?

Here is the job decription. http://www.stepfour.com/jobs/663687010.htm

[This message has been edited by CoryFiero (edited 07-20-2002).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 27 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock