Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  My Fiero Is Going........( Better Car Acquired ) (Page 11)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 27 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
My Fiero Is Going........( Better Car Acquired ) by Dude16
Started on: 07-17-2002 01:06 AM
Replies: 1049 (35827 views)
Last post by: Raydar on 02-08-2024 12:50 PM
JEDI

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2002 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JEDISend a Private Message to JEDIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Post 400!!!
IP: Logged
[85][NeedsWork][2M4]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2002 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for [85][NeedsWork][2M4]Send a Private Message to [85][NeedsWork][2M4]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JEDI:
Post 400!!!

Post 401!!! Keep it going!!!! Let see some pictures assmeat16!

Formula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2002 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
300zxs are nice, did you get a 2+2?

------------------
Formula

fropuff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2002 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fropuffSend a Private Message to fropuffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Huh, I thought the 2+2 was the N/A version of the 300ZX. That, and the TT version. But, I'm sure you would know more than I do.
Nachtzehrer6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
User Banned

Report this Post07-27-2002 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nachtzehrer6Send a Private Message to Nachtzehrer6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still waiting for those pics Dood16.....
Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2002 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yikes. I wish I had gotten in here earlier to add my 2¢ to the fire. For 3 years I worked in a Nissan dealership (don't worry - there's no rice in me! I drove my Formula there every damn day just to piss 'em off! ) in the Parts Department. The cars are overpriced, overhyped crap. When they decided to quit making them the price tag was a mere $60k each. You'd better start flipping more pizzas in order to pay for ANY of the repairs. Go price an exhaust system if you want a good laugh.. (and that's just the tip of the iceberg!) Think you'll get good tips delivering pizza in a 300Z? I doubt it. Spend your next paycheck on a 10 speed instead - you'll need it when the car goes buh bye.

------------------
Boomtastic

Phaeton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2002 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhaetonSend a Private Message to PhaetonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dud16 asked for help in the tech section and got both help and flames. A couple of us complained about flames in the tech.

I stand by the no flames in tech.

BUT WHY IS ANYBODY HELPING?? I wouldn't give this kid old toenail clippings much less help with anything.

Yes keep tech clean but when this person posts there the thread should die with a big zero in the reply section. Show some pride for god's sake.

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2002 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, but I didn't read this thread until AFTER helping Dude16 in the Tech section. I had no idea he was such a nuisance.

You'll notice my answers to his plea for help have been deleted. I refuse to associate myself with him in any way until he rights the wrongs he has committed.

naskie18

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 194
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2002 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for naskie18Click Here to visit naskie18's HomePageSend a Private Message to naskie18Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:
Sorry, but I didn't read this thread until AFTER helping Dude16 in the Tech section. I had no idea he was such a nuisance.

You'll notice my answers to his plea for help have been deleted. I refuse to associate myself with him in any way until he rights the wrongs he has committed.

GO BLACKTREE!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
Nick
AIM: Naskie182010
www.naskie18.com

CoryFiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2002 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now that thread needs to be brought to the trash can, the sacred info will be tarnished with that thread FOREVER, Cliff should delete it, or put it in here.

Cory

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2002 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I refuse to associate myself with him in any way until he rights the wrongs he has committed.

When you flame someone, you're in a sense associating yourself with that person (although in a negative way). You won't see me flaming him, either. I'm not going to make an ass of myself on his account. As far as I'm concerned, he's been added to my Ignore list.

Not to offend, but some of you all should take notes.

PFF
System Bot
Mach10

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2002 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mach10Send a Private Message to Mach10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And miss the fun?

I STILL can't get the stains out of my shorts from when Stimpson laid out them pictures...

Takes a big man to admit publicly to soiling himself laughing!

AgaricX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2002 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AgaricXClick Here to visit AgaricX's HomePageSend a Private Message to AgaricXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The 2+2 means it has a back seat. The 2+2 Z is only available N/A unless it's done aftermarket.

LZeitgeist

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2002 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
*bump*
Tagueule

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TagueuleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LZeitgeist:
*bump*

Are you bumping this a month and a half later just to give people the opportunity to give Dude16 a negative rating?

Me thinks yes. It'll probably work too

CoryFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tagueule:
Are you bumping this a month and a half later just to give people the opportunity to give Dude16 a negative rating?

No it won't you cannot ban an unregisterd member.

pred1tor83

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2002 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pred1tor83Send a Private Message to pred1tor83Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lol
LZeitgeist

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2002 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tagueule:

Actually, I *did* bump the thread so as to 'activate' the ratings bars for the usual troublemakers who generally end up in here, more or less out of curiosity to see just how far in the red they already were... and, admittedly, so I could vote my opinion towards a couple of the more long-term, habitual troublemakers that have been around here far longer than they deserved.

By 'Unregistered', does that indicate that Dude 16 has already been banned by Cliff, or does that mean he finally gave it up and turned in his PFF membership willingly? (Yeah, riiight...)

------------------
Patrick W. Heinske -- LZeitgeist@aol.com
1988 Red Fiero Formula
- 1st Place - Stock Coupe - FOCOSEVA 2000
- 3rd Place - Stock Formula - FOCOA Nat'l 2001
- Class Winner - 1982 to Present - Tarheel Tigers All-Pontiac Show 2001
- Class Winner - Fiero: All Years - Tarheel Tigers All-Pontiac Show 2002

Dumba$$

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2002 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dumba$$Send a Private Message to Dumba$$Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Movin to the country, im gonna eat alot of peaches

MarkJPana

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2004 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarkJPanaSend a Private Message to MarkJPanaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
damn this thread was funny. i just thought i'd bump it for your viewing (and laughing) pleasure. good god this kid was an idiot.

------------------
Mark Panasevich
Black 85GT

AIM : Mjpana252
email : MJPana@Comcast.net

lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2004 02:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
there were some meanspirited people on this forum. many of them are still here.
PFF
System Bot
KillerX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2004 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KillerXSend a Private Message to KillerXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ahhhhh I remember this thread!!! I thought I was seeing double! BTW not all Canadians are morons like this...he must be an off boater lol j/k
(btw im a half-off boater...our boat sank and we had to swim the rest of the damn way!)
Brad
Frugal328

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2004 03:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Frugal328Send a Private Message to Frugal328Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by UFO!:

Yep... did a search on mls. Found 30 homes under $160,000 in Victoria and they are decent. Even better looking than that crap Dude lives in.

Thanks for even more BS, Dude.

The poor kid is bragging about 160k Canadian. In southern Cali, 160k Canadian can barely pay for an outhouse.
ditch

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2004 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ditchSend a Private Message to ditchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you check the Tech archives, this idiot has several posts asking Fiero questions....all of which were made way after this thread started and after he "supposedly" sold his Fiero
daniel87fierogt

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2004 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for daniel87fierogtSend a Private Message to daniel87fierogtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just now saw this thread and all i got to say is we should send Purple Reign or Crazydave down there to his house and woup up on his little punk a$$ and smoke his big bad 300ZX. By the way im 16 and i absolutely love my 87 gt and i dont even begin to consider it a poor mans fiero.

------------------
fast and reckless

PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2004 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2004 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Poor Man's sports car? ?????? I have four. Am I still poor?
85SE
From: Paradise, Newfoundland, Canada (yes, the town is named Paradise!)

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2004 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEClick Here to visit 85SE's HomePageSend a Private Message to 85SEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Poor Man's sports car? ?????? I have four. Am I still poor?

I would think, owning four, very poor

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2004 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a 300 ZX. Went to look / talk with the owner ( about 23 in age ) . Could hardly get a good look see cause the owner had never seen an 87 GT Fiero up close. His buddy was tour guiding him my Fiero. The 300 ZX owner wanted to know if it's for sale (NO ! ) , Where I thought he could get one , and about how much should he expect to pay.

A gal interested in me with a 93 Vette (pretty damn nice) genuinally likes my Fiero. She really doesn't know alot about cars but does think my Fiero is in just about the same class of cars as her Vette. I drive her Vette but she does not drive my Fiero. We usually take the Fiero when we go out because she can't tell me to slow down.

That poor guy ( I meant rich ) . He needs professional help .

USFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2004 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
this thread cannot die
USFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2004 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

USFiero

4870 posts
Member since Mar 2002
must... save... thread....
PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post08-01-2004 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mach10:

??

84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post08-01-2004 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Originally posted by LZeitgeist:
*bump*

??

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 08-01-2004).]

MiZer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 211
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2004 03:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MiZerSend a Private Message to MiZerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sig test!

------------------

Azriel

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-02-2004 06:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AzrielSend a Private Message to AzrielEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dude16:

well I used my Fiero as a $2000 dollar down payment on my new CHERRY RED 1992 NISSAN TIWN TURBO NISSAN 300zx pushing 390hp. Withdrew all the money I have made at Pizza Hut for last 3 years......and I got payments for about $7000. By high school graduation it should totally be mine. Well now I am rolling in a real car. Girls were actually checking out my car on a cruise through downtown......unlike the fiero....... Grrrr....Fiero is the poor mans sports car........I ain't poor no more, well I am but still.....

laters

Your new car is a really nice car. But if you are relying on a car to get you laid, you are pathetic. The car won't help. You'll still be a loser working at pizza hut. That's why the girls don't "check out your car".. They already saw it a dozen times with a you in it, and lost interest. Little known fact. Girls only go for guys with sweet cars because it means they have money. You work at pizza hut dumbass. The deception won't last.

[This message has been edited by Azriel (edited 08-02-2004).]

Fieros_Forever

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2004 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fieros_ForeverSend a Private Message to Fieros_ForeverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You know. This will be my first post in a threat AFTER it made it to the can.

This thread has meaning to me, though. It is the main reason that I joined the forum. I wanted to be able to comment Dude16s ramblings.

What ever happend to Dude16 incarnate "CaptRon?" I have not seen him much since everyone discovered that he was Dude16 in a past life.

As someone stated before, this thread will not die. I think Fiero owners 100 years from now will sing the accolades of the Dude16 thread.

-FF
1986 Fiero 2M6

Azriel

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-03-2004 07:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AzrielSend a Private Message to AzrielEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyway, if you were gonna buy a Z car, should have gotten a real one. The 300 is a dog. early datsun 240 or 280 owned. The L28 was an amazing engine. The 300 has a V-6. Leave it to nissan to ruin a perfectly good car. At least they have gotten back into the inline 6's more now.
LITEDAZE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2004 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LITEDAZESend a Private Message to LITEDAZEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dude16:

and you guys just wait, took my negatives to walmart today........should be done in next 3 days

can't afford 1 hour processing with your rich roots??
your pops slackin on the wood or what?

USFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2004 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"CLEAR!!! (bzzzzt)... thumpa, thumpa, thumpa thump..."
p8ntman442

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2004 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for p8ntman442Click Here to visit p8ntman442's HomePageSend a Private Message to p8ntman442Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got a pulse here.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 27 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock