Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  My Fiero Is Going........( Better Car Acquired ) (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 27 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
My Fiero Is Going........( Better Car Acquired ) by Dude16
Started on: 07-17-2002 01:06 AM
Replies: 1049 (35827 views)
Last post by: Raydar on 02-08-2024 12:50 PM
Dude16
No longer registered
Report this Post07-17-2002 01:06 AM   Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well I used my Fiero as a $2000 dollar down payment on my new CHERRY RED 1992 NISSAN TIWN TURBO NISSAN 300zx pushing 390hp. Withdrew all the money I have made at Pizza Hut for last 3 years......and I got payments for about $7000. By high school graduation it should totally be mine. Well now I am rolling in a real car. Girls were actually checking out my car on a cruise through downtown......unlike the fiero....... Grrrr....Fiero is the poor mans sports car........I ain't poor no more, well I am but still.....

laters

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Slammed Fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
User Banned

Report this Post07-17-2002 01:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Slammed FieroSend a Private Message to Slammed FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think Burt Reynolds (in the original Smokey & the Bandit movie) said it best, "....do the letters F.O. mean anything to you?"

Don't let the door hit you on the ass as you leave.

DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gridlock

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 220
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 01:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GridlockSend a Private Message to GridlockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, I didn't realize that Pizza Hut was the source of income of the cultural elite. Maybe someone should tell him 300's are for pimps. He won't be able to fix his twin turbo when it breaks down any better than his fiero. Wow, I took his post really personnal...

------------------
"You obviously have a great economy with words, I look forward to your next syllable with great eagerness"

White88cpe
No longer registered
Report this Post07-17-2002 01:21 AM   Send a Private Message to GridlockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another troll gone.. sweet hehe

------------------
Ray - rturner@fierosite.com - Fierosite.com - NC Fieros@Yahoo

fiero_nightmare

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 01:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero_nightmareSend a Private Message to fiero_nightmareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DaRkLoRD:

LOL! that is a good one

i am wondering one thing, why did you pay soo much for that car when you could have put the money into your fiero to make it faster and look better that the nissan? i mean, damn. you probably could have gotten a V8 ferrarri kit car for that much. i have seen them fairly cheap.

fierogsmith

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 01:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogsmithSend a Private Message to fierogsmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm real happy you sold your car .It's to bad you never tried to act like an adult while you were on PFF .

I just don't have the patience to deal with people who still need to be weaned .

I'm sure with your attitude that life will have a few lessons in store for you .

Here's hopeing you get everything you need !

Galen Smith
Red 85 Sport Coupe
Founder of Suncoast Fiero Club

Dude16
No longer registered
Report this Post07-17-2002 02:01 AM   Send a Private Message to fierogsmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
First of all, I am only 16, and Pizza Hut would be the best source of income for me next to my dad giving me enough money a week to go to mcdonalds once a month.

Second. I bought my 300zx for 18k Canadian, ( 12k American ) only 71,500KM, thats less then 50,000 miles. If I enjoy myself for upcoming grade 12 and first three university years I can still sell my car for some money. Unlike i put 16K into a FIERO.....I get none of that money back. Plus that takes time, this way I got real car.

Third. No offense to all you fiero owners, fiero is a decent car. Fun to drive. But face it, you can get a good, not decent, better then average fiero for 3k canadian, 2k american. Price has something to say......horrible maintance.....expensive parts......crap quality. I personally don't have time between school, work and my girlfriend to be spending time under a crappy ass car. Sure my Nissan will cost something to maintain too, but i'll be maintaining a 390hp car...... ask the GENERAL public what they prefer........

It is the age of Imports.....unless you can afford a viper or corvette.....otherwise all these american sports car are for older folk like most of you on here who got time and little else to do and little money.....

[This message has been edited by Dude16 (edited 07-17-2002).]

Leper
No longer registered
Report this Post07-17-2002 02:12 AM   Send a Private Message to fierogsmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Place your bets on when his car will become a lawn ornament.

What's the insurance run on one of those?

Haze_Performance

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 02:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Haze_PerformanceSend a Private Message to Haze_PerformanceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A 16 year old with 390hp, drives the car like it has 590hp. You'll kill it in less than a year. You proved yourself being a stupid little punk. You don't come back after your Daddy gives you a car & bad mouth a bunch of people you tried to be friends with a month before. Good luck with your soon to be beat to hell sports car.

Most 16 year olds should stick to riding bicycles. Most can't possibly appreciate cars.

PFF
System Bot
hellfish87gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 02:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hellfish87gtClick Here to visit hellfish87gt's HomePageSend a Private Message to hellfish87gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
dude line your 300 against a car with even 3000 invested and your going to get a good race, if you want to be like everyone else, which it sounds like you do, go ahead by an import, if you want some personality keep the fiero, but you seen like the kind of kid to wear the gold chains from walmart and the fubo or meca or exco what ever your delivery pay can afford, when you blow a turbo, well good luck with that. 390 hp breaks alot of stuff. bust of luck to ya sir wanna-be-a-pimps-alot. and you shouldn't date your hoes, it's bad buisiness.

------------------
blue 87gt, loaded, mr mikes interior,OZ f1 plus rims, and a wee bit of TLC within that bad a$$ v-6, and now RCC coil overs wheeeeeee

LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 02:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you know the part that really gets me.. "fiero is the poor mans sports car" thats a crock of crap if I've ever smelled it.

------------------
-KC

1988 Formula, 3.4 modded 5spd, 75 NX

fieroX

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 372
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 03:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroXSend a Private Message to fieroXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dude16:
Well now I am rolling in a real car. ....Fiero is the poor mans sports car

Bring it!

------------------
4 weeks until project XXX begins.

http://www.fieroX.com

f#@k the naysayers, cause they dont mean a thing...

Club281

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 03:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Club281Send a Private Message to Club281Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What a loser!

Its the kinda punk that gets all aggresive when he doesnt get what he wants.

But WOW he actually worked at Pizza Hut for over 3 years to buy a car!!! Thats pretty commmendable, but also quite pathetic, that he endured 3 years to save up for a USED car!

hahahaha

Who is this guy anyway?

86 Fiero SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 03:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86 Fiero SESend a Private Message to 86 Fiero SEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
THis kid is not going to blow up his car or fix a turbo....lets just say he is going to wreck his 300 Z and i am sure he is not going to have full coverage on this car, so yes it will become a lawn piece....

Keith

soup

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 04:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for soupClick Here to visit soup's HomePageSend a Private Message to soupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Haze_Performance:

A 16 year old with 390hp, drives the car like it has 590hp. You'll kill it in less than a year. You proved yourself being a stupid little punk. You don't come back after your Daddy gives you a car & bad mouth a bunch of people you tried to be friends with a month before. Good luck with your soon to be beat to hell sports car.

Most 16 year olds should stick to riding bicycles. Most can't possibly appreciate cars.

I just turned 18, and still have the same love and attention for cars that I did when I was 16. I know you said "most" but that is still ignorant. I am not trying to flame you Haze, for the most part you only have good points, I think that's why I am pointing this one out, I guess even though I don't know you, I expected more.

Now to join everyone elses flame...
The chicks really eyeball your 300 yet you mention you have a girlfriend. WTF you stupid little s**t! That shows your maturity level right there. That doesn't say much about you in two ways, one... you need your car to pick up chicks who have only a material fixation on you... yayyyy... and two, you are a pathetic little kid who doesn't deserve a companion of any form. A TT is not a car that you buy when you are 16 unless Daddy does buy it for you. Why? Because (unlike the fiero) they are expensive to fix, the engines are a more complex design which raises labour costs depending on the shop you take it to, and judging by how you act on this forum, you will bag the piss out of the thing, and wont be able to afford new tires.

Yeah, the Fiero can be considered the poor man's sports car... maybe... if it is stock. The value of the cars is not that high... true enough. However, just take a look at Archie's cars, Skitime'g GT, or DL10's cars. Hell, even look at CoolBlue87GT's car... granted his car is purely collectors, but to many people around the world, that car is priceless. There are people on here with 20 or 30 thousand dollars invested into their cars. A stock fiero may be for a poor man, but what you can do to a Fiero determines it's price.

You would have been much better just leaving, without any message. I hope they hate you on the ZX forums as well.

furious_fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 232
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 05:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for furious_fieroSend a Private Message to furious_fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
oh by the way...a 300ZX is a great car...but

(1) its too bad you dont even know anything about it. A stock 300ZX has only 300HP and not 390HP like you claim(unless its modified)

(2) You should have gotten a Dodge Stealth Twin Turbo, handle better and are All Wheel Drive 6speed. They also have 320HP stock which is 20 more then a 300ZX.

(3) You payed way too much for you car. I live right near you and I have seen tons of 300ZX Twin Turbos going for less then $15,000 in mint condition.

(4) I can almost guarentee you that you are gonna crash that car within a year and then go back to a Fiero or something really low class. The car has way too much Horse Power for a new driving teenage kid to have...Im 19, and I know for sure i would probably kill myself if I had a car with that much power.

(5) Honestly, have fun but just dont kill yourself...and I think the car is just a little too good for u!

------------------
1986 FIERO 2M4 MODIFIED

FieroBUZZ

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 06:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroBUZZSend a Private Message to FieroBUZZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by White88cpe:
Another troll gone.. sweet hehe

Well, it's a start. Now if we can get rid of some of the inbred rednecks we're all set.

Fierokid87

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 07:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierokid87Send a Private Message to Fierokid87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
300zx? Nice cars. the newer ones though look too much like our Fiero GT's. Glad he is gone. I wonder if he was trying to make us all feel bad.

------------------
Fierokid's Web site:
http://www.angelfire.com/sports/sfiero
AIM: Fierokid87

litespd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 08:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Leper:
Place your bets on when his car will become a lawn ornament.

Uh...I bet about 30 days after he brings it home because....

What's the insurance run on one of those?

A hell of a lot more than a 16 year old kid working at Pizza Hut can afford...unless Daddy pays it for him...

[This message has been edited by litespd (edited 07-17-2002).]

PFF
System Bot
SteveJ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SteveJSend a Private Message to SteveJEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The poor manners of some of the forum members amazes me.

Don't agree with him, say nothing.

RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 08:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah most people my age (18) can't handle 300+ HP. I bet it's wrapped around a tree in the first month.
I like the 300ZX too, but I'd MUCH rather a Fiero, and like peopel have said, you could probably have done a LOT of stuff with that cash (engine mods, body kits, COLLEGE).
There are very few cars I'd take over the Fiero, and the 300ZX isn't one of them.
p4n1c

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for p4n1cSend a Private Message to p4n1cEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll tell you what car a lot of people I talk to prefer in styling, the Fiero. All my relatives love the look of it, I get girls turning their heads all the time when I drive past, parts of cheap for this car, and maintenance, on mine at least, is only on regular maintenance parts.

300s are nice, but have fun with the high cost of maintenance, especially when something goes wrong with the turbos, high price of parts and high insurance(but I guess daddy is paying for it).

There are a lot of cars I like, but the Fiero has the most character and uniqueness.

------------------

ScrnNm9902

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ScrnNm9902Send a Private Message to ScrnNm9902Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Girls were actually checking out my car on cruise through downtown, unlike the Fiero. Fiero is the poor man's sports car."

Well.. in my experience girls are less interested in what kind of car you drive and more interested in what kind of person you really are at heart. Would you really want a woman to love you for your car?

And the poor man's sports car.. What's wrong with that? For me, that was a major draw. It isn't a car that I HAVE to dump money into. There are plenty of very nice things I can do to my car rather inexpensively. The best part is being able to do them myself. I think you're missing the true allure of this car - the possibilities that are within it. And the community that surrounds it is fantastic. There is no shortage of people to help you with any problem you have with it. These are cars for people who like doing things themselves, to be able to say, "Yeah, I did that myself. It was hard work and I'm proud of it."

I bought my Fiero because it was what I wanted, a good prohject to keep myself busy with. You bought your Nissan because you want "a fast car to impress girls with."

Adjust your thinking, man. Set your priorities properly.

Oh.. and get a real job, assbiter.

chester
From: State of insanity...moved in and comfortably numb...

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 09:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good riddens, sounds like you didn't deserve the Fiero to start with. Poor mans sports car how lame.

Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya!

Bye bye....

Rob D.

------------------

Modified 2.8 (Soon to be a 383 V8 )
2.5" Drop
11" Brakes
17" Revolutions
RCC Coilover Suspension
New web site! www.dirtyratracing.org

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

blah, blah, blah...

Hell. I don't even remember reading your other 31 posts, and I still don't like you. Hope you and your Posermobile are happy. Watch out for the trees.

Mike pretty much summed it up:
"Don't let the door hit you on the ass..."

Anyone want to make a guess on when one of his chickies comes up preggers?

------------------
Raydar

From the Department of Redundancy Department.

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think the Fiero would be easier to work on than the 300ZX. A friend of mine has two and a parts car. Those cars have so much more things on them that can go wrong, and do, that it makes them a lot more harder to work on. This kid couldn't even fix his poor Fiero because it was too complicated for him. I wonder what made him think he could even begin to tackle a 300. Plus he was complaining about Fiero parts being expensive. Wait till he gets his first repair bill on the 300. To each his own. He he wants to leave, good riddance.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thomas_l

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thomas_lClick Here to visit thomas_l's HomePageSend a Private Message to thomas_lEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh relax (except for the slam on "poor mans sports car - that was uncalled for). I bought an 83 Mustang GT when I was 17 (shuttup it was in 84) for the same damn reasons - thought I was the sh1t in that thing. First the insurance was more than the payment. Next, my weekly paycheck would barely cover one tire replacement, forget anything really serious. Hell I was spending every dime I made just to have that car and nothing left over.

Next thing you know I was sporting a 63 Bel Air 4-door and heaving a sigh of relief on my insurance and maintenance. And I was just as damn cool in that one, just don't even think about racing it (tired 283 2-bbl/Powerglide).

He'll learn... some of us just learn the hard way

FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Girls were actually checking out my car on a cruise through downtown......"

You mean, they weren't checking out the driver?

They must have been thinking "Wow! That car is soooo hot - The guy driving it must have a GREAT job..like a doctor, lawyer or Pizza Hut guy... I GOTTA get jiggy with him!

I love the pic, Slammed!

His GF must feel soooo special!

PFF
System Bot
86seyellow

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
User Banned

Report this Post07-17-2002 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86seyellowSend a Private Message to 86seyellowEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I cant wait to see him delivering pizzas in this car. What a waste.

A sucker is born every minute....

What a dreamer. better go to work for dominos next, I hear they pay even more than $3.35 and hour!!!
LOL

NEPA-Bob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPA-BobSend a Private Message to NEPA-BobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Been working in Pizza Hut since you were 13, hey...... Aren't there child labor laws in Canada ?

My BS meter just went off the chart.....

See ya sonny ! Enjoy the school bus !

Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone remember that TV commercial where the girl and guy are standing at the door and just as the guy moves in for some lovin' the girl grabs his car keys and drives away in his ride...alone!??

Well, welcome to your life Dude16!!

Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dude16...hmmm let me see what else you need.

About 8 credit cards, so you can really get into debt.

Get a 14 year old chick knocked up, because she digged your 300zx and the only support you can give her is the latest Spears CD.

The 300zx does not mean 300cm of your package. Don't use fuzzy math.

When you sell your 300zx to support your drug habit in a couple of years, try not to sell it here on the PFF.

Just because you saw G.I. Joe pick up Barbie in a 300zx dosen't mean you will.

Damn! How are they raising kids now a days. Talked about spoiled as 8 day old chicken meat in the dumpster.

Also when you get it repossed in 10 months don't cry to us about trying to find a Fiero.

fropuff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fropuffSend a Private Message to fropuffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...By high school graduation it should totally be mine...

>Well, if you're as ignorant on the road as you are in here, chances are you ain't gonna see graduation..

Sophia Nova

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Sophia NovaSend a Private Message to Sophia NovaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds stupid.
Although I like the way the Zs look, they are really stupid for someone 16 years old. I love my fiero, my 4-cyl, my $500 plastic road warrior, and my $23.57 monthly insurance payment.
I can't believe your parents allowed you to work for 3 years (supposedly) and you had all this money saved, and they allowed you to buy a ridiculous sports car. You must have just received your license. My father HATES my fiero because it's "unsafe". And it is I think, for someone who hasn't had a lot of experience on the road...a bad crash in a fiero would probably be horrible. I can't imagine having a car like a Z at 16 years old the way I drove then (and pretty much still do!).
Very stupid.
Good riddance to bad rubbish, I say.
~sophia
86 FIERO GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86 FIERO GTSend a Private Message to 86 FIERO GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am 16 and I can handle my fiero and I have driven things with power. I drive a truck daily with over 300 hp and everyone knows a truck is easier to spin. There is no you could work at pizza hut and still make enough money to support a car like that.

Just remember your car is a import, so it is no competition for a domestic.

------------------
86 FIERO GT, puttin a N* and tons of other goodies. STAY TUNED

fierobaby

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobabySend a Private Message to fierobabyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ummmm poor mans sports car my ass this stupid B*tch @$$ car has cost me more money than I car to think of...and it doesn't get looks bull! it sure as hell does!! lol anyways 300zx's are butt ugly! I have never ever liked them... but hey if you like em go for it... I just think you're very wrong calling them the opoor mans sports car...nice try though

------------------
AIM: Fierobaby87
http://angelfire.com/sports/sfiero

gtboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtboySend a Private Message to gtboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Haze_Performance:

Hey! im 16! that isnt kewl, not all of us are like that!

------------------
its a bird, its a plane, no its just gtboy :(

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 27 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock