Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  My Fiero Is Going........( Better Car Acquired ) (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 27 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
My Fiero Is Going........( Better Car Acquired ) by Dude16
Started on: 07-17-2002 01:06 AM
Replies: 1049 (35827 views)
Last post by: Raydar on 02-08-2024 12:50 PM
Club281

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2002 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Club281Send a Private Message to Club281Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd like to be the first to thank DUDE16.

Think about it....when was the last thread that you read through where everyone agreed on something?

This young punk has reunited, even for a short while, the fiero community.
For all the times we've argued with each other it all really boils down to fact that we love our cars and to hell with anyone who doesnt!!

DUDE16----THANK YOU.

IP: Logged
DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2002 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well, look at it this way.

at least he didn't buy a Civic.

------------------
steve@digitalfusion.on.ca
http://www.fieroproject.com

sentinel_76ca

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2002 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sentinel_76caSend a Private Message to sentinel_76caEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sophia Nova:
Any girl that dates a guy for his car/wallet

In this case it'll have to be for the car cause the wallet will have a moth problem soon.

Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2002 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dude16,

Has it occurred to you that not all Fiero Owner's buy them because they can't afford anything else?

Which Pizza Hut do you work at?

I think I'd like to buy it and fire you just to see the look on your face.

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2002 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You guys are railing on him because he bought another car?? And HE'S the elitest?
isthiswhereiputausername?

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2002 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for isthiswhereiputausername?Send a Private Message to isthiswhereiputausername?Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://www.cardomain.com/id/fiero_kid16

nice webpage.. It says your saving up for a BMW? and getting a $15 car when you get accepted into med school?

get a life kid..

Doug Chase

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2002 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug ChaseSend a Private Message to Doug ChaseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by litespd:
Usually, as you stated above, it's the younger guys thrashing the hell out of their cars. The old guys have nothing to prove...and the younger ones never really prove anything, except that they know how to abuse the machinery...

Hey Mike! I resent that remark! At 31 I don't consider myself one of the "younger guys" (although I probably am to some of you old farts ) but I can abuse a car better than any of these young punks.

Heck, after my last 130 mile drive I need to hammer the driver's floor flat again, replace the banged up gas tank, replace the motor, replace the heater pipes, fix the passenger door so it opens correctly, repair the front fascia, change brake pads, and replace a couple worn out tires that were brand new at the start of this drive.

I have to replace the brake pads after every two of these drives, and the rear wheel bearings after every three or four.

Of course, that's exactly what I built this car for.

------------------
Doug Chase
Duvall, WA
'88 Fiero Formula 5-spd (autocrosser)
'88 Fiero GT 5-spd (daily driver)
'85 Fiero GT 4-spd (rally car)

California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2002 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Picture of him out of his car:

Dude16 needs a helmet full time!!!

[This message has been edited by California Kid (edited 07-18-2002).]

86fierose

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 213
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2002 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fieroseSend a Private Message to 86fieroseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by California Kid:

Picture of him out of his car:

that is some funny $hit

87FastbackHartz14

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2002 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87FastbackHartz14Send a Private Message to 87FastbackHartz14Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What exactly are you hoping to accomplish by posting that sh*t here? I am 16 years old, and I sure as hell appreciate my car. It IS my baby, and hopefully it will be for a very long time. It's ironic though, that the little nitwit got a 300ZX. That's what I plan to buy for my next car (in several years), except, wait! Oh! I'm not selling my Fiero! It will become my good-weather cruiser! The 300ZX will be my daily-driver, because, unlike you, I know which car is the real unique, collectable piece machinery and which is the well-built but nothing-special car. You need to quit shooting your mouth off and keep the BS to yourself. You piss me off even more because @$$holes like you give young enthusiasts a bad rap.

PS I hope you don't wreck your car, so I can buy it from you when you are scraping your way through college, with no money b/c you wasted it on a ridiculous car! I will enjoy nursing it back to health, and turning it into my daily-driven baby.

------------------
I am Hartz.

litespd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2002 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doug Chase:
Hey Mike! I resent that remark! At 31 I don't consider myself one of the "younger guys" (although I probably am to some of you old farts ) but I can abuse a car better than any of these young punks.

Heck, after my last 130 mile drive I need to hammer the driver's floor flat again, replace the banged up gas tank, replace the motor, replace the heater pipes, fix the passenger door so it opens correctly, repair the front fascia, change brake pads, and replace a couple worn out tires that were brand new at the start of this drive.

I have to replace the brake pads after every two of these drives, and the rear wheel bearings after every three or four.

Yeah, but Doug...you wear a helmet and don't race in a parking lot. The races you run actually have course marshals...and a predetermined course that doesn't have stoplights on it. When you break the rear tires loose, you don't burn rubber...you throw dirt and gravel. Lots of other differences, too...I could go on and on. It's those things that place you above the normal "grogs"...

PFF
System Bot
artherd

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2002 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for artherdClick Here to visit artherd's HomePageSend a Private Message to artherdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lol with Doug

I can make my 2.8 Fiero get a whopping 7MPG, you youngins are amatures

Best!
Ben "That's not curb rash, that's tire-wall..." Cannon.

Originally posted by Doug Chase:

------------------

Ben Cannon
88 Formula, T-top, Metalic Red. (2:13.138 at Sears Point) "Every Man Dies, not every man really Lives"
88 Formula, Northstar, Silver, In-Progreess. -Mel Gibson, "Braveheart"

TurbochargedGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2002 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TurbochargedGTSend a Private Message to TurbochargedGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why is everyone posting? I mean, this guy is just a little b!tch. Obviously he doesnt know half the sh!t you can do to the Fieros. Why even bother? When he pulls up to California Kid, and get SMOKED by a "POS" Fiero.....then we shall see what he has to say....

Besides, the little pussy homosexual doesnt even have a Z. Fu<k him and his wanna-be ass. Pizza boy needs to "fit in" and be like everybody else to be cool....but what he doesnt know is that all the rice boys are actually homosexualS!!! ALL of 'em. LOL...he fits in juuuust right.

F&^%ing loser

Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2002 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Its pretty funny when someone buys a different car to pickup girls. If you can't pick them up in a Fiero you are hopeless mr. dudette. I think you are just too much of a moron to figure out that a Fiero looks better than about any car on the road. What's so special about a 300zx, yeah its cool but that doesn't mean much. For however much you are paying for it we could buy 8 Fieros and fix them up to spank that Nissan with some minor mods to the engine. Its too bad you came on this forum and then bash everyone for owning a Fiero. My car can't beat a Nissan 300zx, but I can guarantee my car or any other Fiero will get more looks. Good luck with your import dreams. See your car in the mechanics shop. Peace.

------------------

1987 GT 5 spd: 2.8L
1988 Formula 5 spd: 3.4L

Doug Chase

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2002 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug ChaseSend a Private Message to Doug ChaseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by artherd:

I can make my 2.8 Fiero get a whopping 7MPG

Damn, I'm impressed! The best I've ever done is 10, either on a road course or a rally.

------------------
Doug Chase
Duvall, WA
'88 Fiero Formula 5-spd (autocrosser)
'88 Fiero GT 5-spd (daily driver)
'85 Fiero GT 4-spd (rally car)

red-n-tan '86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2002 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for red-n-tan '86Send a Private Message to red-n-tan '86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, sorry to hear that you purchased a Nissan. My deepest sympathies! Wait till your first ticket! When you have to sell it because the insurance is to high, let me know. I want to laugh at you!
Just remember, FIERO'S were AMERICAN made!Later............
Kelvin Vivian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2002 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kelvin VivianSend a Private Message to Kelvin VivianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sitting at work, I laughed out loud in my office when I saw this pic that JEDI posted....

Originally posted by Dude16:
another thing I noticed in the thread "people of the people behind the cars or whatever" is how ugly fiero owners are

Once again...

kv

------------------

[This message has been edited by Kelvin Vivian (edited 07-18-2002).]

JEDI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2002 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JEDISend a Private Message to JEDIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kelvin Vivian:

Sitting at work, I laughed out loud in my office when I saw this pic that JEDI posted....

Thanks!

Dude16
No longer registered
Report this Post07-18-2002 10:56 PM   Send a Private Message to JEDIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hmmmm...interesting comments...the bottom line is you all drive a crappy little car that in case of an accident my nissan 300zx would absolutely destroy....you are all losers who can't afford a real sports car.....you all ***** too much, the fiero ins't perfect but most of you think it is..sure my nissan 300zx isn't as good as a ferrari..but I am not gona say it is.....cause it ain't, but is better and faster then fiero.

you people just have to face it..........I drive a better car, I got a hot ***** and on top of that I ain't ugly like you.......hahhaha

shady dude16

yes I know I am wearing glasses indoors but I just borrowed this bitching webcam thing

Haze_Performance

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2002 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Haze_PerformanceSend a Private Message to Haze_PerformanceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To The Trash Can You Go!!!
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2002 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[/B]

Gee you got a purdy mouth! Boy!

Heheheheheh!!

PFF
System Bot
Dude16
No longer registered
Report this Post07-18-2002 11:05 PM   Send a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:
Gee you got a purdy mouth! Boy!

Heheheheheh!!

homo

ScrnNm9902

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2002 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ScrnNm9902Send a Private Message to ScrnNm9902Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Raydar:
[b] Gee you got a purdy mouth! Boy!

Heheheheheh!!

homo

shutup poophead!

im telling!

[This message has been edited by ScrnNm9902 (edited 07-18-2002).]

quantum1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2002 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for quantum1Send a Private Message to quantum1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
...poser

(Man had it timed just right and Scrn messed it up) D:

[This message has been edited by quantum1 (edited 07-18-2002).]

p4n1c

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2002 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for p4n1cSend a Private Message to p4n1cEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HAHAHAHAHA! Homo is so old to call people. Get out of the 90s.
85 gt fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2002 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85 gt fieroSend a Private Message to 85 gt fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dude16 youre a gay looking homo, why dont you post a pic of your boyfriend so we can laugh at him too, your nissan sucks, i would love to see you race a v8 fiero, they would be no contest the fiero would win hands down, face it your gay, and your car is gay!!! now get the *(&() off of the forum!
liltobe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2002 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for liltobeSend a Private Message to liltobeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alright i cant believe i spent all this time reading this thread started by some sh!thead who thinks hes king sh!t and is gonna be eating his words when his car is wrapped around a tree. I dont have respect for someone who goes out if his way to post this just to annoy people, you loser. You wouldnt have that attitude if you weren't protected behind a computer, you're pathetic. Its a personal choice between the 300 and the fiero but you should be more mature about it, anyways what do you need 390 hp for? cant deliver the pizzas on time?

edit: Im with 85 gt fiero.
------------------

[This message has been edited by liltobe (edited 07-18-2002).]

p4n1c

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2002 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for p4n1cSend a Private Message to p4n1cEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

the bottom line is you all drive a crappy little car that in case of an accident my nissan 300zx would absolutely destroy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh sh1t. You crack me up kid. So in that case, I'll just ram your 300 with my Cutlass and you can kiss your a$$ and your g/f's a$$ goodbye. Sorry, but a car with a almost 5 star crash rating(Fiero) and a car with a poor deathrate(meaning more people die in the car then the governing bodies like), I'd rather have the Fiero(Which shows up as excellent on crash rating).(Crashtest.com)

you people just have to face it..........I drive a better car, I got a hot ***** and on top of that I ain't ugly like you.......hahhaha

This again cracks me up. You are one ugly motherfu*ker and you ain't got sh1t twiggy. Please sell the webcam and never subject the world to that sh1t again.

GTFiero1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2002 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTFiero1Send a Private Message to GTFiero1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

hmmmm...interesting comments...the bottom line is you all drive a crappy little car that in case of an accident my nissan 300zx would absolutely destroy....you are all losers who can't afford a real sports car.....you all ***** too much, the fiero ins't perfect but most of you think it is..sure my nissan 300zx isn't as good as a ferrari..but I am not gona say it is.....cause it ain't, but is better and faster then fiero.

I think hes got his finger up his ass.

Ahem, just because you can afford a down payment doesnt mean you can afford a car. I make more money than you being unemployed. YOU WORK AT A PIZZA HUT MAKING PROBABLY $10,000 A YEAR IF YOUR LUCKY. MY BROTHER MAKES 24,000 DOLLARS A YEAR AND DRIVES A 1990 CHEVY LUMINA. Why? BECAUSE HE KNOWS THAT WHAT EVER MAY HAPPEN< HELL BE ABLE TO AFFORD TO HAVE IT. You are a dumbass. Just get use to see cars like this being infront of you.

just remember....

------------------
Adam
1987 Blue GT 5-speed
IM AOL: GTFiero

[This message has been edited by GTFiero1 (edited 07-19-2002).]

Dude16
No longer registered
Report this Post07-18-2002 11:51 PM   Send a Private Message to GTFiero1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GTFiero1:

Ahem, just because you can afford a down payment doesnt mean you can afford a car. I make more money than you being unemployed. YOU WORK AT A PIZZA HUT MAKING PROBABLY $10,000 A YEAR IF YOUR LUCKY. MY BROTHER MAKES 24,000 DOLLARS A YEAR AND DRIVES A 1990 CHEVY LUMINA. Why? BECAUSE HE KNOWS THAT WHAT EVER MAY HAPPEN< HELL BE ABLE TO AFFORD TO HAVE IT. You are a dumbass. Just get use to see cars like this being infront of you.

a whole $24,000???? lol thats so fuking pathetic...my dad owns a lumber prospecting business, he makes $24,000 in two weeks...you point is?

JEDI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2002 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JEDISend a Private Message to JEDIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GTFiero1:

...more then just his finger.

You know, I could afford a nice Supra Turbo, WRX, 98 C5 Vette, Firebird, Camaro, Stealth RT, 3000GT VR4, and a bunch of cars that would make yours look like it's going in reverse. But I choose the Fiero because I like the car. CrazyD has had multiple Vettes. Still, he enjoys the Fiero.

You don't have anything on anyone. Now go tryout to be the next Backside boy or the village people impersonators. Have fun. I hope when you wreck your precious Z, you don't hurt any innocent people.

PFF
System Bot
fierobaby

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobabySend a Private Message to fierobabyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

shady dude16

yes I know I am wearing glasses indoors but I just borrowed this bitching webcam thing

umm yeah... and you say fiero owners are ugly... I think they all blow you away sorry little boy you're nothing special! plus you got the glasses on to hide your poor little red eyes from crying huh? we huirt your feelings baby?

GTFiero1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTFiero1Send a Private Message to GTFiero1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

a whole $24,000???? lol thats so fuking pathetic...my dad owns a lumber prospecting business, he makes $24,000 in two weeks...you point is?

uh, my brother is 20. My point is, unless your pulling in over 30K a year, you'll never be able to afford that car. 24,000 in 2 weeks? thats $600,000 a year in canadian, but thats still probably over $300,000 in american. If your dad makes that much, than what the hell are you doing driving a Nissan?

TurbochargedGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TurbochargedGTSend a Private Message to TurbochargedGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dude, a LT1 powered Fiero would smoke you, out-handle you, and stop faster than you. If you give the 88GT a chop-top, it will DEFINATLY look better than the ZX. You just pay higher insurance. Have fun.

THREAD CLOSED

LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
JEDI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JEDISend a Private Message to JEDIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

G-Nasty

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 225
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for G-NastyClick Here to visit G-Nasty's HomePageSend a Private Message to G-NastyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dude16
No longer registered
Report this Post07-19-2002 01:03 AM   Send a Private Message to G-NastyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL.....good come backs you fuking fiero losers......and why am I driving a Nissan? well cause my dad didn't want a 16 year old behind the wheel of a 91 Acura Nsx, the car I request for him to write off his company expenditures......by instead he bought a ford 350 crew cab.....plus my dad has never let me drive his sl500, so I had to get my own car.....and yes I will be able to afford it....
GTFiero1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTFiero1Send a Private Message to GTFiero1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK, Dud16, how about pics of the cars, in the same loaction?

HAHAHA! youd dad didnt want a 16 year old kid behind the wheel of an NSX? An NSX has 275hp, which is less powerfull than the supposed 390hp that your 300shitX has, and the NSX is a safer car. Your dad probably gives handjobs in the back alley of **** shops and drives a 73 6-cyl Pacer

[This message has been edited by GTFiero1 (edited 07-19-2002).]

quantum1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 01:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for quantum1Send a Private Message to quantum1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Acura NSX, did your dad abuse you as a child, is he trying to play nice now. If all this is true you shouldn't have to work in a pizza place if your dad makes 24 grand in 2 weeks, you should be in that NSX or even a supra, becase it wouldn't matter if you wrecked one or not. He could replace it!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 27 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock