Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  My Fiero Is Going........( Better Car Acquired ) (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 27 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
My Fiero Is Going........( Better Car Acquired ) by Dude16
Started on: 07-17-2002 01:06 AM
Replies: 1049 (35827 views)
Last post by: Raydar on 02-08-2024 12:50 PM
edhering

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 01:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for edheringClick Here to visit edhering's HomePageSend a Private Message to edheringEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dude16:
I drive a better car, I got a hot ***** and on top of that I ain't ugly like you.......hahhaha

[image deleted to save our eyeballs]

shady dude16

First off, what's with the satin tank top? What's with the visor? I have no fashion sense at all, but I know enough to know that you look like a total FRUITCAKE!

Folks, I'll bet the girlfriend (sorry; the "hot b****"; I bet she'd love to know he's referring to her that way) is just as imaginary as the 300, the NSX, the pickup truck, AND the SL500.

Dude16, here is a friendly bit of advice: psychologists have proven that there's nothing wrong with wanking off...but most agree that you should do it in private.

Ed

IP: Logged
Jncomutt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 01:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
On a side note, does anyone else note that Sophia_nova gets cooler with every post she makes??

"We now return to the regularly scheduled BS"

White88cpe
No longer registered
Report this Post07-19-2002 01:25 AM   Send a Private Message to JncomuttEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by quantum1:
Acura NSX, did your dad abuse you as a child, is he trying to play nice now. If all this is true you shouldn't have to work in a pizza place if your dad makes 24 grand in 2 weeks, you should be in that NSX or even a supra, becase it wouldn't matter if you wrecked one or not. He could replace it!

Same thing I was thinking, dude, I tell ya what.. you get your 24grand in 2 weeks making dad to buy you a plane ticket and ship your car down here, we'll take it to the local dragstrip.. and I'll race you for pinkslips.. how bout that?

------------------
Ray - rturner@fierosite.com - Fierosite.com - Fiero Chat

JEDI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 01:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JEDISend a Private Message to JEDIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am telling you guys, this punk is the reason we should never make Corporal punishment illegal.

LOL: He probably gets a kick out of thinking that were all ticked off. I don't know about you guys, but to me this has been one of the funniest threads ever!

Dude16, just incase you missed it on the last page, here is a new Sig for you.

[This message has been edited by JEDI (edited 07-19-2002).]

fieroX

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 372
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 01:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroXSend a Private Message to fieroXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

but is better and faster then fiero.

Like I said earlier, bring it fag.

Haze_Performance

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 02:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Haze_PerformanceSend a Private Message to Haze_PerformanceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't believe this thing went on for 5 pages.
soup

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 02:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for soupClick Here to visit soup's HomePageSend a Private Message to soupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

a whole $24,000???? lol thats so fuking pathetic...my dad owns a lumber prospecting business, he makes $24,000 in two weeks...you point is?

HAHA.. and you are in BC.. hrmmmmm... So I would give it a year before your Dad's buisness goes under then.. Seeing as how since the US ****ed us over with our lumber it is reported over 50% of the lumber buisness in BC has gone under... Well, when I go to visit my buddy in Vancoucer next month I will stop by and drop your pops a few bucks. I wouldn't want you starving to death or nothin'

edhering

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 03:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for edheringClick Here to visit edhering's HomePageSend a Private Message to edheringEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JEDI:
LOL: He probably gets a kick out of thinking that were all ticked off. I don't know about you guys, but to me this has been one of the funniest threads ever!

Yep! Sure is!

Ed

JEDI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 04:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JEDISend a Private Message to JEDIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Haze_Performance:
I can't believe this thing went on for 5 pages.

Whoa! Your only 10 posts short of 6000!

85 gt fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 07:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85 gt fieroSend a Private Message to 85 gt fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I ain't poor no more, well I am but still.....

T hought you were rich, i bet you dont even have your nissan, lets see a pic of it in your driveway

FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This thing could go longer then the Gwen thread!

PFF
System Bot
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm sure he doesn't even know what his father really makes. I know we do a lot better than that in our bussiness and most of that money goes right back to the bussiness. Ever hear of overhead? And because his father makes this money doesn't mean that the kid is worth that much. It's his father's money after all. Get a real education and a real job with a salary and then you can talk, because right now you are just blowing smelly air out your butt POSER!!!.
BENGAL4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BENGAL4Send a Private Message to BENGAL4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dude, where's your car? You could star in the sequel. DUDE, WHERE'S MY CAR II
UpOnRamps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for UpOnRampsSend a Private Message to UpOnRampsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh yeah....well, well my dad can beat up your dad! And, and my mommy says you can't play here anymore. So there.
p4n1c

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for p4n1cSend a Private Message to p4n1cEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm taking my ball and going home, so
White88cpe
No longer registered
Report this Post07-19-2002 11:02 AM   Send a Private Message to p4n1cEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thats my ball, its on now boy!

------------------

p4n1c

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for p4n1cSend a Private Message to p4n1cEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lol! That reminds of Clerks. "Are there any balls down there?" "Just the biggest pair you've ever seen dingle-berry."

Now leave my ball alone or I'll get my big brother to beat you up.

fierobaby

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobabySend a Private Message to fierobabyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HAHAH this thread just makes me laugh every friggin time!! HAHAHAHA oh oh that hurts! must breath!
White88cpe
No longer registered
Report this Post07-19-2002 12:06 PM   Send a Private Message to fierobabyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
was that movie good? I've seen Mallrats and liked it.. never have watched clerks

------------------

UpOnRamps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UpOnRampsSend a Private Message to UpOnRampsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Clerks is awesome. Almost totally dialog driven. One of my all time favorites comedies.
Slammed Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
User Banned

Report this Post07-19-2002 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Slammed FieroSend a Private Message to Slammed FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

a whole $24,000???? lol thats so fuking pathetic...my dad owns a lumber prospecting business, he makes $24,000 in two weeks...you point is?

Yeah!!!

His dad feeds him the Lumber all the time!

Why in gods name would you post that Vanilla Ice Wanna be pic here and expect respect.

Go back to pizza hut and get the Fu*k off the forum. Go try to impress 300zx owners with your dellusions.

News flash , your a 16yr old white kid who works at pizza hut!!

Don't forget to get your whole head infront of the shotgun.

Also if you had no feet would you wear shoes??? No... I thought not.

Then why are you wearing a muscle shirt?

Just get the FUC* out

JM

[This message has been edited by Slammed Fiero (edited 07-19-2002).]

PFF
System Bot
LokiThePurpleGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiThePurpleGTSend a Private Message to LokiThePurpleGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ROFLMAO, I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my entire life on this forum. Dude, you have got to be the biggest punk on the face of the planet. You work at Pizza Hut, and that makes you cool? Yeah, and pimpley faced 16 year olds are a real turn on too. rarrrrr

And I just have to ask, does your daddy wipe your a$$ for ya after you're done takin a dump too?? honestly, sounds like the guy has to hold your hand everywhere you go. "my dad makes more money that you, soo naaah," sh!t buddy, my dad could kick your dad's a$$. ROFLMAO

Now, I have many gay friends, and have some seriously well refined gaydar, and buddy you have got to be the biggest homo i have ever seen! but pllllease, could you refrain from telling us about your "sexy B!tch/Man whore" it's just disgusting.

That reminds me, I think I've discovered the true reason behind the car switch in Dude's case. It's not for more power, or cuz it's cooler lookin, etc. Could it possibly be because there is a lil more seat room for the knockin of boots? ::shivver::

All the same, thanks for the funniest reading of all time, and for uniting the forum members and reminding us that we all have one major thing in common, the love for the coolest, hottest looking, sexiest sounding car on the face of the planet!

--Holly

edited cuz i just yelled at the wrong damn person. SRY

[This message has been edited by LokiThePurpleGT (edited 07-19-2002).]

Slammed Fiero

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-19-2002 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Slammed FieroSend a Private Message to Slammed FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He needs all 390hp to compensate for all 2" of his dick.

Sorry , I just thought of that one..

JM

fieroman_5000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroman_5000Send a Private Message to fieroman_5000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
gee...this has got to be the DIRTIEST thread ever!!! And I agree...somebody go beat his azz...

Fieroman

------------------
A.I.M: FieroMan500
I'M NOT A NEWBIE ANYMORE!

LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

driving my imaginary 300zx with all my stickers & 390 HP!! at night drunk......blew both my turbos trying to race a civic then lost controll and drove into some small trees and then hit a deer ( yes I was going fast ) broke 3 fingers and noticed I felt a little more dumber, was stuck on the side of the road for 7 hours, no one, nor I knew where the hell I was, but man that was some good shiiii...

found on O/T "whats the stupidest thing you have ever done" of course I changed it to better fit him

why don't you just leave you remind me of the immature little twerps that were in middle school for god sakes "my car is better, my dad makes more money, your ugly" well this thread has seriously made me laugh though thank you can't wait till Cliff bans ya

[This message has been edited by LoW_KeY (edited 07-19-2002).]

85 gt fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85 gt fieroSend a Private Message to 85 gt fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LoW_KeY:
found on O/T "whats the stupidest thing you have ever done" of course I changed it to better fit him

why don't you just leave you remind me of the immature little twerps that were in middle school for god sakes "my car is better, my dad makes more money, your ugly" well this thread has seriously made me laugh though thank you can't wait till Cliff bans ya

[This message has been edited by LoW_KeY (edited 07-19-2002).]

I think hes making this all up, i think he is a poor bastard talking like hes a rich ***** , dude you dont have a 300zx, post a pic of it with you next to it in your driveway then ilkl believe you but not til then, its funny how you found a car identical to the one you dreamed about, its called

LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85 gt fiero:

I think hes making this all up, i think he is a poor bastard talking like hes a rich ***** , dude you dont have a 300zx, post a pic of it with you next to it in your driveway then ilkl believe you but not til then, its funny how you found a car identical to the one you dreamed about, its called

well actually its not BS I found the one I dreamt about a formula I was searchin for stripped down no options, oh wait.. fieros are junk and burn hahaha and my standards must be low to own a fiero

FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey everyone... I'd like some respect too... This shmuck has nothing on my dad and I! My daddy has one mealion doolars! muhahaha Err... One Bealion doolars! muhahaha! I'm going to go download pictures of all the $200k+ sports cars he gave me on my 16th birthday from the internet. I just don't have the time to figure out how to use my new $10,000 prototype digital camara.

Greg

litespd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

my dad owns a lumber prospecting business, he makes $24,000 in two weeks

"Lumber prospecting business". Okay. I'd guess then that he "hunts for 'wood'". Do I really need to go on with this, or did most of you read between the lines like I did?

Looks like the apple didn't fall far from the tree...

CoryFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A wood hunter.. lol You taking on the family business hunting up umm er.. "wood"
I got it, but I dont know if he will hes probably too stupid too....A wood hunter.. lol You taking on the family business hunting up umm er.. "wood"
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
DUDE WHERE'S YOUR CAR! Can I get an impound!
PFF
System Bot
California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dude16

85 gt fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85 gt fieroSend a Private Message to 85 gt fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ya he likes to find his dad some wood
CoryFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mabey your mother needs a new car... Since your family is just sooooooooo rich

[B]My mom drives an automatic 93 cavaliar [B]

fiero_nightmare

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero_nightmareSend a Private Message to fiero_nightmareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
whats a cavaLIAR? a riced out cavalier?
DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
no, I think that was a freudian slip.

My dad's a lumber prospector too, every 2 weeks he goes and pans for sawdust, which he sells for $24,000. We're not as rich as dude16 though, cause I never worked at a Pizza Hutt.
(I have my own computer consulting business instead..) and another proof that we're not as rich as dude16.. my mom doesn't even drive a 93 cavalier, she has a a 1997 ford taurus.

now let's all give props to dude16, who's infinitely better than all of us, and who's motto is "I'm cool cuz my daddy buys me toys, and some dumb 9th grade b*tch sucks my ****."

------------------
steve@digitalfusion.on.ca
http://www.fieroproject.com

[This message has been edited by DaRkLoRD (edited 07-19-2002).]

naskie18

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 194
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for naskie18Click Here to visit naskie18's HomePageSend a Private Message to naskie18Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by California Kid:
Dude16

Thats AWESOME!!!!!!!

------------------
Nick
AIM: Naskie182010
www.naskie18.com

naskie18

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 194
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for naskie18Click Here to visit naskie18's HomePageSend a Private Message to naskie18Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

naskie18

6258 posts
Member since Jun 2002

[B]Nissan Power All The Way

the only power nissan's got is in their diesels...I'll take that nissan and shove it up your ***!!!! Come visit the me with your nissan, I'll race you for pink slips and then scrap your car 'cuz thats all it is!

------------------
Nick
AIM: Naskie182010
www.naskie18.com

Slammed Fiero

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-19-2002 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Slammed FieroSend a Private Message to Slammed FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lumber prospector??

So this icon of intelligence goes out looking for trees?

Wow.. I think the better part of Dude16 ran down his momma's leg....By the looks of him his mom has 4.

JM

Gridlock

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 220
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GridlockSend a Private Message to GridlockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This has got to be the funniest thread... I love the If you had no feet would you wear shoes line. We need to keep this thread as a reference for other lying little punks who come on here acting all big and bold. This has been great. You don't say much for the girls of Victoria, gettin all jiggy with your 2" wanker and all excited over your daddies 300. Well if daddy can buy him a car, maybe daddy buys him his women too...

------------------
"You obviously have a great economy with words, I look forward to your next syllable with great eagerness"

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 27 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock