Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  My Fiero Is Going........( Better Car Acquired ) (Page 6)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 27 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
My Fiero Is Going........( Better Car Acquired ) by Dude16
Started on: 07-17-2002 01:06 AM
Replies: 1049 (35827 views)
Last post by: Raydar on 02-08-2024 12:50 PM
edhering

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for edheringClick Here to visit edhering's HomePageSend a Private Message to edheringEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, yeah--I just noticed that the only picture he posted is of the Fiero. (okay, he posted a pic of someone else's 300--he's not in that one, tho!).

Okay, Dude16, put up or shut up. Let's see pics of the hot *****, the 300, and the SL500. You must be in each pic, appearing in close physical proximity to each item. (No pics of Gwen Stefani or Hooters girls, unless you've got your arm around 'em!) THEN we will believe you. (BTW Extra points for wearing your Pizza Hut Uniform.)

I don't think I've ever had this much fun on the Internet...

Ed

IP: Logged
stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post07-19-2002 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK, I broke down and read all 5 (?!) pages of this. I just missed 2 things, maybe you can help me out.

1. Who the fu(k are you?

2. Why should I care?

I can tell you, junior, you couldn't persuade me to Super Size my french fries.

------------------

My Fiero website-> http://www.dancinghamsters.com/

fierobaby

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobabySend a Private Message to fierobabyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HAHAHAHAHAHA oh god I love this thread... can we keep it going for a few more days?!

------------------
AIM: Fierobaby87
http://angelfire.com/sports/sfiero

obsessedwithfieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for obsessedwithfierosSend a Private Message to obsessedwithfierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
maybe the girls didnt look at u b.c it was u driving maybe it wasnt the car!!! i think it wasnt the car. lol!!!!!!!!! i always get looks from girls with my fiero. fieros are amazing. your nissan doesnt look that good. u were stupid to get rid of your fiero and make fun of fieros. fieros are so much better then that car!!!!!!!!!!!
obsessedwithfieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for obsessedwithfierosSend a Private Message to obsessedwithfierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

obsessedwithfieros

142 posts
Member since Apr 2002
it wasnt the car why u couldnt get girls to look at u. its probably because of u. i would hate to be you getting rid of a fiero for that piece of **** . no offence. u totally got wripped of to top it all off. fieros are so much better then that car. and anyone on here can tell u the same. looks like u dont know much about cars thats what u proved to all of us fiero lovers. fieros are number 1!!!!!
YOUR AN EMBARRASSMENT TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE DRIVEN AND OWNED FIEROS FOR U BAD MOUTHING FIEROS AND GETTING THAT PIECE OF **** CAR U GOT!!!!! WHEN U GET A CHANCE GO TO THE SAM THE RECORD MAN OR ANOTHER CD PLACE AND PICK UP A CD BY ADAM SANDLER!!! THE SONG IS CALLED PIECE OF **** CAR!!!! THAT TOTALLY DESCRIBES THAT PIECE OF JUNK U GOT!!!!!!
Sophia Nova

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Sophia NovaSend a Private Message to Sophia NovaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm amazed that this thread is still continuing.
Anyway, okay, i don't know how many of us here have kids or teenagers, but I think we all remember how we were at 16, and chances are very good that just about NOTHING is getting through his head. And if it, he certainly doesn't care.
I think that the whole Z thing is stupid.
But what strikes me as very odd about this whole thing is that his parents actually agreed to this.
Does anyone else think that something is rotten in the state of Denmark? Whose parents would allow their child to work (at 13 years old, supposedly), save up all this money, then blow it on a car that has been deemed unsafe, and unreliable, but that has a whole lotta horses under the hood? IN the meantime, supposedly this child is a whiz, yet can't write a post without swearing, and wants to go to medical school (has already been accepted at teh age of 16! Amazing!), AND seems to be making a killer wage at Pizza Hut.
Doesn't add up to me.
I suppose it doesn't have to though.
Dude is obnoxious, yes. He's also lacks tact, and is basically a dick.
This goes with age for most of us.
For most of us.
Anyway, this is my two cents again.
~sophia
obsessedwithfieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for obsessedwithfierosSend a Private Message to obsessedwithfierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
makes me laugh so much reading the bs u said 16 year old little boy driving a really shitty car. looks like u dont know much about cars. bad mouthing fieros. this is fiero lovers yard. and i guess from all these messages we showed who the boss is!!! FIEROS!!!!!!! ITS OUR YARD!!!!
Mach10

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mach10Send a Private Message to Mach10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dude16: Wow... I don't usually make these assumptions, but even *I* could kick your twiggy dumpling ass... You look like you have a really bad case of gas. Either that, or someone's tossing your salad off-camera. Possibly Daddy? Is he giving you a 300zx in exchange for NOT running to CFS about having to grease his redwood nightly?

12k per week, huh? In logging? HAHAHAHAHAHA!Pull the other one... It's got bells on.

Honestly, is the 300ZX the horniest car that your juvenile brain could come up with? Man, if *I* was gonna take a dump on this forum, I'd at least pick something that wasn't prone to exploding after 80k or so...

I knew a guy that looked JUST like you. Talked the same, too. He spent his days hanging around Jr. high-schools picking up juniors after he graduated. The (13-year old) chicks just LOVED his Camaro, too...

Oh, and he got liquored, ran his mouth (and swiss army knife) off to the wrong people, and ended up permanently imbedding 7 teeth into a concrete curb, and losing 1/2 of his scalp. Didn't remember his name for like 3 weeks...

Your name wouldn't happen to be Trevor, too, would it?

You're a funny boy. I'm sure the honnies just LOVE seeing those twiggy arms through that black, shiney wife-beater shirt.

Zoiks! My Gay-Dar is going off! Anal Intruder at 6'O'Clock!

ls3mach

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alright I have never participated in a flame thread but I can no longer take this.
1. I just went to http://www.kbb.com and gave the car the best of all options and 10k miles on it. It retails for $12,800. So if you are paying $9000 for it you are an idiot because there is no way it is as nice as I rated this one. It would have had to have never been drove ever.
2. I went to http://www.autozone.com and looked up the first part I could think of starters. The starter for a Fiero was around $60 but for the 300zx it was $210. Like I said you are an idiot.
3. If your mom drives a 93 Cavalair but you dad makes $12,000 a week something is seriously wrong.
4. Your ride judge or whatever it is says when I get accepted to med school my parents promised me a $15K car maybe I can get this. Yet you say you have already been accepted. Why didn't daddy buy you the car in the pic.
I am also looking up working in Canada at age 13.
I agree with what some of the others say about young drivers. I am 18 now and obey all traffic laws and have never gotten a ticket, yet I think I am a below average driver simply because I do not have as much experience as older people.
In closing I think that Dude16 is a fagot ass liar. He is a disgrace to my age group and does not deserve any car espaecially not one with power or as cool as a Fiero. I also think he is a dickhead for coming on hear just to stirr up trouble by saying Fiero is a poor man's car. We all know this is not true that it is some ignorant kid trying to get the best of us. I fI remember right didn't Cali Kid buy his car from Carol Shelby we all know he is not poor.

------------------
87 GT
Holley Side Scoop---DELETE
K&N Air Filter
Home Page

Mach10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mach10Send a Private Message to Mach10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, you can work in canada @ 13.

Pizza hut would NEVER hire one. EVER. Liability problems.

Legal working age in Canada is 15. Otherwise, you need documentation from the parents, from the school, and the place of busines. WAY BIG of a hassle, and due to a bunch of really weird restrictions, totally unsuited to any form of shift-work.

gt boy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gt boySend a Private Message to gt boyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
..i just caught this thread tonite and i must admit...he looked pretty cool in that pic for someone who thinks they are a poor mans sports car....he must have thought that it was pretty hot at one time.

oh....BTW...i see there is another "gtboy" on pff...remember..i am the original GT BOY!!

..just thought i should get that in on this thread.

------------------
"it's too bad he had to run out of talent half way through the corner..."

PFF
System Bot
Dude16
No longer registered
Report this Post07-19-2002 10:28 PM   Send a Private Message to gt boyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
some of you guys are so stupid its not even funny
fierobaby

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobabySend a Private Message to fierobabyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
actually kid it is
gt boy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gt boySend a Private Message to gt boyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
dude16...when you and your friends(if you have any) walk through the mall with you, don't you ever wonder why they always wear there "I'M WITH STUPID >" T-shirts??

------------------
"it's too bad he had to run out of talent half way through the corner..."

[This message has been edited by gt boy (edited 07-19-2002).]

Dude16
No longer registered
Report this Post07-19-2002 10:53 PM   Send a Private Message to gt boyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobaby:
actually kid it is

I forgot a fuking ' ....wow wholy fuk you moron...

Dude16
No longer registered
Report this Post07-19-2002 10:54 PM   Send a Private Message to gt boyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dude16

Originally posted by gt boy:
dude16...when you and your friends(if you have any) walk through the mall with you, don't you ever wonder why they always wear there "I'M WITH STUPID >" T-shirts??

wow you burned me there

pred1tor83

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pred1tor83Send a Private Message to pred1tor83Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
alright this was funny at one time, he just wants attention so can we plz move this to the trash where dude 16, i mean this thread belongs.

thnx

pred

CoryFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Marko...........

Polo

[This message has been edited by CoryFiero (edited 07-19-2002).]

Mach10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mach10Send a Private Message to Mach10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HAHAHAHAHA!

Give it up, home-boy. You mother left the better part of you as a sh!t-streak on her size 45 panties.

stevenrossi

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stevenrossiSend a Private Message to stevenrossiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think all 6 pages of replys to Dude16 only fuel his hatred for Fieros and Fiero owners.

He is 16 as many on this forum are in their 'teens'

I'd suggest to end it. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Furthermore, every put-down you (fellow fiero lovers) post only makes him win some more. To me it is not worth the meanness.

Don't let it get to you. The fiero beat him.

------------------
Steven Rossi
2M4 to GT conversion underway

stevenrossi

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stevenrossiSend a Private Message to stevenrossiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

stevenrossi

2232 posts
Member since Apr 2002
I hope you enjoy your newley found passion.

------------------
Steven Rossi
2M4 to GT conversion underway

PFF
System Bot
CoryFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Edited: Im nice

[This message has been edited by CoryFiero (edited 07-19-2002).]

CoryFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

CoryFiero

4341 posts
Member since Oct 2001

Originally posted by CoryFiero:
I knew I saw this before..

Cory

CoryFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

CoryFiero

4341 posts
Member since Oct 2001
Any pics yet... You even get more points if the pics are in front of pizza hut. or by your moms 93 cavaLIAR

Cory

85 gt fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85 gt fieroSend a Private Message to 85 gt fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dude16: Your a HOMO, if fieros suck so much why did you buy on one in the first place?? your a poor ***** , the pic with your fiero in driveway sure wasnt on og a person making 12k a week, if your dad is making 12k a week why in the hell are you working at pizza hut?:BS: youre a poor ***** and will always be a poor ***** so go make me a stuffed crust pizza with pepporonis and olives.......YOU ARE A DUMBASS AND NOW GO AWAY!!!
Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Cliff I think its time to ban Dude16 since he isn't doing anything for our forum and doesn't own a Fiero anymore and is bashing everything everyone says.

------------------

1987 GT 5 spd: 2.8L
1988 Formula 5 spd: 3.4L

CoryFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2002 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rare87GT:
Hey Cliff I think its time to ban Dude16 since he isn't doing anything for our forum and doesn't own a Fiero anymore and is bashing everything everyone says.

Ditto, But I think Cliffs still on vacation, If he was seeing this he would have "cleaned house" by now.

Dude16
No longer registered
Report this Post07-19-2002 11:53 PM   Send a Private Message to CoryFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CoryFiero:
Any pics yet... You even get more points if the pics are in front of pizza hut. or by your moms 93 cavaLIAR

Cory

my mom has a 89 cavaliar biatch

Slammed Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
User Banned

Report this Post07-20-2002 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Slammed FieroSend a Private Message to Slammed FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dude16:

Nothin says Bling Bling like a 89 Cavalier!

JM

85 gt fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2002 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85 gt fieroSend a Private Message to 85 gt fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dude16:

I thought you made 12k a week and all u can afford is a cavaliar i smell loads of

Dude16
No longer registered
Report this Post07-20-2002 12:12 AM   Send a Private Message to 85 gt fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85 gt fiero:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Dude16:
[b] my mom has a 89 cavaliar biatch

I thought you made 12k a week and all u can afford is a cavaliar i smell loads of

[/B][/QUOTE]

my mom and my dad are divorced, my mom is a whore and my dad was a stupid 17yearold

PFF
System Bot
Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2002 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Unbelievable, on so many different levels.
stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post07-20-2002 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cooter:

Unbelievable, on so many different levels.

but impressive, nonetheless...

AgaricX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2002 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AgaricXClick Here to visit AgaricX's HomePageSend a Private Message to AgaricXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh, come ON guys... I joined this board thinking we were ABOVE this...

I mean seriously... when he starts bragging about how much his DAD makes, doesn't it make you want to roll your eyes and go to another thread?? I mean come on. VERY few people on this board know what I do for a living. I'm only 24 and believe me, I stopped saying 'my dad can beat up your dad' in kindergarten.

To be honest, I dont give 2 monkey sh1ts what he drives... as long as he doesn't do something stupid and kill someone. If he wants a Z. Fine. They're kickass cars... I owned one as I said before. I own a 336HP Maxima now. I LOVE Nissans. I'm going to buy an Infiniti G35 for my wife in March. Am I a poser or ricer? Nope... don't think so. If someone does... I don't give 2 monkey sh1ts about them either. At least I can inspect my own cars to tell if they are worth buying. (and yes, I could at 16)

Now Dude... I understand wanting to kinda piss of people. It's understandable at your age and penal size. I think some of the levels some of these guys have stooped to is kinda funny.

But bottom line is... you're a poser... You know it... your picture screams it... your daddy knows it... his lumber prospectors know it... the $2 "girlfriend" (knob polisher) you have knows it... and above all... WE KNOW IT!!

So go ahead and save yourself the shame and GO AWAY.

The fact of the matter is, most of the 16 year olds I know have more maturity and sense than you do. Plus they don't work at Pizza Slut in hopes their dad'll save the day for them.

*yawn*

BTW - does dude remind anyone of BlackStang???

[This message has been edited by AgaricX (edited 07-20-2002).]

schism

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 123
User Banned

Report this Post07-20-2002 01:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for schismSend a Private Message to schismEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The 300zx is an ugly **** box , all years of production , face it there only fast because of the Turbo. You pop a Turbo on any car and it will be fast.

Take your head out of your ass , the only reason chicks weren't checking you out is because you look like a fudge packer.

AgaricX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2002 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AgaricXClick Here to visit AgaricX's HomePageSend a Private Message to AgaricXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hehehehe. Hey now... I LIKE the 300Z. I hate the 350Z, though. It can't touch the Supra as far as styling though.

I think it's funny that dude would have to look up in the dictionary to find out what 'schizm' means... and still prolly wouldn't get it.

California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2002 01:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I love this thread....It's kinda like the punching bag of the forum, nice string to beat the crap out of someone who deserves it, and have a few laughs at the same time. I don't consider this "low", he started the string, and turned on all the switches!!!
California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2002 02:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

California Kid

9541 posts
Member since Jul 2001
Dude's ole man found some wood!!!

Dude has one of the performance mods on order for his Nissan:
Wipe0ut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2002 02:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Wipe0utClick Here to visit Wipe0ut's HomePageSend a Private Message to Wipe0utEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I want a $2 knob polisher.
fierolover87

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2002 02:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierolover87Send a Private Message to fierolover87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You know, I've owned three Fieros since i was 15 years old, i still have all three of them, I'm now 17 and out of high school. I've beat the F***ing S**t out of them, and all i've had to replace is a clutch in my '84. You don't know it, but you have offended a whole hell of a lot of people. Don't come on this forum talking s**t, this is a positive thinking forum, or at least i hope it is. I'm sure that we're all glad you got yourself a new car and everything, but i'd like to see you do all the maintainance all by yourself when you have 20mm of space to work with in those cars. I could say a hell of a lot more, but i'm not going to, i'd like to keep my positive energy. i'm sorry, but fieros are a part of my life and i just had to vent on this subject. And Mr. Pennock, please don't kick me off the forum.

M. Johnson

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 27 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock