Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  My Fiero Is Going........( Better Car Acquired ) (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 27 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
My Fiero Is Going........( Better Car Acquired ) by Dude16
Started on: 07-17-2002 01:06 AM
Replies: 1049 (35827 views)
Last post by: Raydar on 02-08-2024 12:50 PM
Sophia Nova

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Sophia NovaSend a Private Message to Sophia NovaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's why he said "MOST 16 year olds are like that..." not "ALL 16 year olds..."
~sophia
IP: Logged
sentinel_76ca

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sentinel_76caSend a Private Message to sentinel_76caEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's not how you stand by yo car it's how you drive yo car.... oh no wait, NAAAWWWWWS,good riddance to a poser. There is a lot of good poeple here that devote many hours to this community,they contribute their knowledge, time, heart and soul to the Fiero. The Fiero is nearing 20 years old, what do you expect, of course it need maintenance, and to talk trash in this forum shows a real lack of class, hopefully someone who "gets" Fiero's will aquire your car and I'm SURE you'll find this kind of support in the ZX community, best of luck. Expensive parts, wait till you have to start getting work done you your new car, after your turbo bearings seize, I'm sure it'll be a quick fix for ya, hopefully you bought a auto since can't drive a standard worth
sh!t, and if you ever feel like coming back, don't.

See Article: Nissan driver schooled by Cal Kid and Archie on 1/4 mile

[This message has been edited by sentinel_76ca (edited 07-17-2002).]

fierobaby

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobabySend a Private Message to fierobabyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sentinel_76ca:
The Feiro is nearing 20 years old, what do you expect, Feiro's
See Article: Nissan driver schooled by Cal Kid and Archie on 1/4 mile

sorry there sentinel I had to pick on your spelling just a buit but yes I agree with you on this one! I know very little about 300 zx's but I know they SUCK! and most 16 years shouldn't be able to own cars. I owned my Fiero when I was 17 1/2 so not much older but I got my license when I was over 18... I hate 16 year old drivers they SUCK!

------------------
AIM: Fierobaby87
http://angelfire.com/sports/sfiero

falconhulk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for falconhulkSend a Private Message to falconhulkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Unfortunately guys, when you are not aware of how much you dont know and about how stupid the things you do are. When you get older you will realize the things you did at 16 were insane, no matter how normal they seem now.
naskie18

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 194
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for naskie18Click Here to visit naskie18's HomePageSend a Private Message to naskie18Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BULLSHIT
CanadianGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CanadianGTSend a Private Message to CanadianGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I see this Dude16 guy lives in Canada. If he lieves around me, I should buy his Fiero, and install a V8, Race, and kick his ass in his old car.....Wouldnt that be sweet Justice!
LOL
Kyle
jelly2m8

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 243
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jelly2m8Send a Private Message to jelly2m8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by jelly2m8 (edited 09-04-2002).]

jesterfox'

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jesterfox'Send a Private Message to jesterfox'Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There was a statement in there that he had spent 16k on the Fiero... OH MY GOD.. If I had dumped that into mine, I would have one hell of a screaming fast Fiero. How could someone spend 16000$ even canadian, and not come out with like 5 really nice Fieros. I dont get it.

JesterFox.

DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dude16:
Fiero is the poor mans sports car........

Some of us prefer to think the Fiero is the Smart mans sports car.............

------------------

Haze_Performance

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Haze_PerformanceSend a Private Message to Haze_PerformanceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by soup:
I just turned 18, and still have the same love and attention for cars that I did when I was 16. I know you said "most" but that is still ignorant. I am not trying to flame you Haze, for the most part you only have good points, I think that's why I am pointing this one out, I guess even though I don't know you, I expected more.

Did you read the "Most" comment? I'm 31 years old. I've been hitting cruise nights, street races & local gatherings for more years than you have been alive. The majority of the trouble makers at all those events are the young new drivers beating the hell out of there cars to impress the old guys with muscle cars. Now I didn't say all 16 year olds are bad drivers or don't deserve to drive, but theres a huge number that don't appreciate cars at all. Now I'm not directing my comments toward anyone in particular. No need to take it personal.

Originally posted by gtboy:
Hey! im 16! that isnt kewl, not all of us are like that!

See above.

Originally posted by Sophia Nova:
That's why he said "MOST 16 year olds are like that..." not "ALL 16 year olds..."
~sophia

Thank You Sophia.

Gridlock

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 220
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GridlockSend a Private Message to GridlockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Heres a thought for everyone, for my fiero with a spotless driving record, I pay $150.00 a month for insurance. He lives in BC as well. In BC, when you first get insurance you pay the max rate and once a year you get a (crappy) discount of 5%. The only way out is to put it under daddy's name.If(when) Dude wipes out his car, Daddys insurance goes back to the max rate. There are no competitors here to turn to for a cheaper rate. Oh, and I managed a restaurant before deciding to go to school. I could have hired a 15 year old for a max of 15 hours a week only with parents permission. If 8$ an hour for 15 a week can buy a 300 for 15,000, then my paycheck should just about cover those pesky payments to porsche. His whole story reeks of BS. I read that he was accepted to med school in another post, right. I'm next in line to the throne of England.

------------------
"You obviously have a great economy with words, I look forward to your next syllable with great eagerness"

PFF
System Bot
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hummmmmm What is funnier the punk or the other people making this thread continue on to TWO PAGES!!!!!
White88cpe
No longer registered
Report this Post07-17-2002 03:20 PM   Send a Private Message to revinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroBUZZ:
Well, it's a start. Now if we can get rid of some of the inbred rednecks we're all set.

That wasn't directed toward me was it?

------------------
Ray - rturner@fierosite.com - Fierosite.com - NC Fieros@Yahoo

fropuff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fropuffSend a Private Message to fropuffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Haze_Performance:

A 16 year old with 390hp, drives the car like it has 590hp. You'll kill it in less than a year. You proved yourself being a stupid little punk. You don't come back after your Daddy gives you a car & bad mouth a bunch of people you tried to be friends with a month before. Good luck with your soon to be beat to hell sports car.

Most 16 year olds should stick to riding bicycles. Most can't possibly appreciate cars.

I totally agree. I'm 17, and I know well that I do stupid things when driving. It's all in our heads that we know everything, and that nothing can happen to us. More likely than not, a 16-year-old kid can't handle a car at the beginning. It takes years practice, of course. Why does everyone say that insurance rates are higher for kids? Because it's true; we think nothing can happen "to me," and we drive with the left hand on the top of the wheel, seat reclined 3/4 of the way back, looking through the spaces in the steering wheel. But, we're in contol..we think anyway. Until someone does something out of the "ordinary," and we have to use our heads for a change; that's when the trouble comes. In short, Haze is perfectly right. Almost ALL 16-year-old drivers think they know just as much as the 40-year-olds. There's a reason the 40-year-olds are still driving; they finally came to their senses and started driving with their heads out of their asses for a change.

Doug Chase

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug ChaseSend a Private Message to Doug ChaseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This thread is hilarious!

It's amazing how many of you get bent out of shape when somebody insults a Fiero. Get a grip people! Some people really do think Fieros are crap. Who cares!

As far as this post is concerned, either a) he really is selling the Fiero for a Z, in which case no comment is necessary except maybe for "good luck and how much do you want for the Fiero?" or

b) it's a troll to see how many panties he could bunch up and it worked like a charm.

Now I have to give in to the troll and comment on this:

...are for older folk like most of you on here who got time and little else to do and little money.....

Ha ha ha! Wait another 15 years, dude. You'll see how misplaced that "time and little else to do" comment is. You'll be wishing for half as much free time as you had when you were 16.

------------------
Doug Chase
Duvall, WA
'88 Fiero Formula 5-spd (autocrosser)
'88 Fiero GT 5-spd (daily driver)
'85 Fiero GT 4-spd (rally car)

KissMySSFiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tomorrow on the Jerry Springer Show...
85 gt fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85 gt fieroSend a Private Message to 85 gt fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A 16 year old with 390hp, drives the car like it has 590hp. You'll kill it in less than a year. You proved yourself being a stupid little punk. You don't come back after your Daddy gives you a car & bad mouth a bunch of people you tried to be friends with a month before. Good luck with your soon to be beat to hell sports car.

Most 16 year olds should stick to riding bicycles. Most can't possibly appreciate cars.

Yup i agree but when you turn 17 it alll.... i've loved cars my whole life, my parents offered me 15000 to pick out a car i liked and guess what i picked, a 1000 gt that needed a home, i could have got a 300zx and still can cus my parents want something road worthy, but they dont understand if i wanted a slow ass, gay looking, bumble-bee sounding p.o.s. i would have bought one but i like fieros better so good riddens to ya and dont let the door hit ya wear you sit!!

Randy

soup

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for soupClick Here to visit soup's HomePageSend a Private Message to soupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Did you read the "Most" comment? I'm 31 years old.

How about I repost my message and highlight the parts so that you can actually read what I said this time.

I just turned 18, and still have the same love and attention for cars that I did when I was 16. I know you said "most" but that is still ignorant. I am not trying to flame you Haze, for the most part you only have good points, I think that's why I am pointing this one out, I guess even though I don't know you, I expected more.

sentinel_76ca

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sentinel_76caSend a Private Message to sentinel_76caEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doug Chase:
This thread is hilarious!

It's amazing how many of you get bent out of shape when somebody insults a Fiero. Get a grip people! Some people really do think Fieros are crap. Who cares!

As far as this post is concerned, either a) he really is selling the Fiero for a Z, in which case no comment is necessary except maybe for "good luck and how much do you want for the Fiero?"

Hey as a Fiero owner almost everyone has taken knocks from poeple and as you own one long you get use to it, but what really irks me is this little sh!t comes asking for help, info on how to drive a standard, and folks take their time to help him out and answer his questions, and then to pull a bush leauge move like this is low class, guess Karma comes back 2 fold, enjoy

Fierokid87

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierokid87Send a Private Message to Fierokid87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i think we scared him away for good!
1SWTGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1SWTGTSend a Private Message to 1SWTGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He is now 16. He has worked at Pizza Hut for the past 3 years saving up for his Z. That means he started work there at 13.

I'm not sure I believe any of his story now..

PFF
System Bot
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For all you youngins here on the PFF that are under 18 years of age. I would have to admit I worked my butt off when I turned 16. I worked at Long John Silvers for long hours, very little pay, scrubbing batter and grease of the floor, dishes, getting burned by the vat fryers. Hey I remembered what I wanted. I saved money and was looking for the big prize to spend with my money.

I came from a poor family so I didn't have it easy, nor do I hold a grudge or resentment to those who do have it good at that age before and beyond. Yes my car during High School after saving for a year was an 85 Fiero that I charished. It wasn't in greatest shape and it broke down sometimes but that is what I had to work with and I had no complaints.

You know what I did with my savings after I graduated high school (and this is hint to all you youngins) I used it to pay for tution and text books in college. Yes! That is right. All those years of adolecent hard work went into college and when I was in college I still had to work full time. Sorry! I wasn't thinking about cruising downtown to impress chicks.

Now I'm 25 years old and now and then I see some people from my high school days that were always trying to impress the incrowed, back in the early to mid 90's when Off Set Rims, Gangsta Pimp Mobiles, Gold Trim, and Load Rap Music was the in thing to do and these young punks were spending their parents along with their own money on all of this nonsense. You know they are still working at the same sandwich shop since back in the day... But they made Assistant Manager!

Nothing wrong with that position, but its a tough world out there and once you graduate high school nobody out there will give a hoot about who you are. Companies do not hire on the basis of what automobile you own.

Having a hobby working, racing and improving on a car is one thing, using a car to show some kind of status or apperance to others is something that we should have all grown out of back in middle school days.

I'm not perfect or all good little two shoes myself, but I live modestly and know what to do with my savings. My savings go to my future, like it did with college. Right now I'm saving for a house, emergencies, wife and children (if and when I do, still single), vacations, and the big cheese, retirement.

You young guys, You have an entire future laying ahead of you that will be much more complex, dynamic, and better quality then us old farts, please don't waste it on materalistic hooty hoo impress your neighbor nonsense that you really don't need. I know about waste, because I work for the government.

Joe

88formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88formulaClick Here to visit 88formula's HomePageSend a Private Message to 88formulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
300Z huh! Very nice car!

The type of car you drive doesn't truly indicate whether you're poor or rich. If you believe that than man you’ve got a lot to learn. There are many Millionaires in this country that live beneath their means. One for example is Sam Walton (Wal-Mart). He drives a pickup truck.

There are also a lot of people living in this country that drive cars they really can’t afford. Most of them are leasing!

------------------

LarryB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LarryBSend a Private Message to LarryBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The only thing Sam Walton is driving nowadays is a coffin, he died a few years ago.
l_bilyk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for l_bilykClick Here to visit l_bilyk's HomePageSend a Private Message to l_bilykEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i work at a parts tore, and believe me, you don't know the meaning of *repair bill* until you own a 300ZX

those have got to be among the most expensive cars to diagnose and fix

GTFiero1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTFiero1Send a Private Message to GTFiero1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ha! no way in hell you'd ever be able to pay for insurace and maintenence costs. When my brother was 16 he also worked at pizza hut. He drove a beat 1984 Nissan Sentra. My dad had to help him out a lot just to pay maintenece on that thing. I could go out and buy a 95 Trans Am right now if I wanted to. Why dont I? Because i know i would never be able to afford insurace and maintenece. Im 16 also.

------------------
Adam
1987 Blue GT 5-speed
IM AOL: GTFiero

Mickey_Moose

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Funny how everyone calls the Fiero crappy does not take into account that these cars are pushing 19 years and they always compare it to something newer. Any car that age is going to need repair. Nice thing about the Fiero, the body panels never rust and look good as long as teh paint is up kept...now unlike those other metal body cars that tend to rust

86fierose

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 213
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fieroseSend a Private Message to 86fieroseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

well I used my Fiero as a $2000 dollar down payment on my new CHERRY RED 1992 NISSAN TIWN TURBO NISSAN 300zx pushing 390hp. Withdrew all the money I have made at Pizza Hut for last 3 years......and I got payments for about $7000. By high school graduation it should totally be mine. Well now I am rolling in a real car. Girls were actually checking out my car on a cruise through downtown......unlike the fiero....... Grrrr....Fiero is the poor mans sports car........I ain't poor no more, well I am but still.....

laters

BC-GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BC-GTSend a Private Message to BC-GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW, tough crowd, hahaha

------------------

DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you can't work in a restaurant at age 13 here, unless it was your parents restaurant, and they let you wash dishes in the kitchen or something, and hoped the labor boards didn't find out..

------------------
steve@digitalfusion.on.ca
http://www.fieroproject.com

Slammed Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
User Banned

Report this Post07-17-2002 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Slammed FieroSend a Private Message to Slammed FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You are so full of it buddy.. and even if you aren't , have fun with insurance...

Pizza Hut haha , save your money and get an education

JM

PFF
System Bot
Haze_Performance

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Haze_PerformanceSend a Private Message to Haze_PerformanceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about I repost my message and highlight the parts so that you can actually read what I said this time.

Give me a break.. What are your trying to prove? Its not ignorant to state the truth. I think I made my point with my last post. No one else seems to have a problem with my statement. Check out the replies from 85 gt fiero & fropuff. MOST (I did not say all young drivers or you) can't appreciate cars. They are just to young. If you want to take it a step further.. A lot of young Fiero owners here on this Forum are not true Fiero enthusiasts. The Fiero just happens to be there first car & when it dies they will move on to whatever car comes along next. I've been here for a couple years & I've seen them come & go. (do you really think there over 5000 members here?) Most don't leave on a bad note like Dude16 did. So just calm down a little. I did read your original reply & I know your were not trying to flame me. I am not flaming you either.

Kelvin Vivian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kelvin VivianSend a Private Message to Kelvin VivianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I originally ignored this post, but with 70+ postings I had to see what all the hub-bub was about... I agree with Darklord...

kv

85 gt fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85 gt fieroSend a Private Message to 85 gt fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Statistics show younger inmature drivers like myself are more prone to street accidents due to the lack of maturity, it doesnt mean all 16-18 year olds get in accidents it just means there are more accidents caused by 16-18 year olds than more experienced drivers, im 17 right now and have been in numerous accident which NONE of them were my fault im just in the wrong place at the wrong time, i have never had a sppeding ticket that i had to pay for(written warning for 17 over) and i dont street race as i think its wrong to do on populated roads(and my cars really really heavy and slow) when i feel like racing i take my dads camaro to the track at marne or cruise the beachfront, think about it when you turn on the tv and the first part of the news comes on and the newscaster starts to talk about todays accidents how many of them involve younger drivers? or really old ladies who cant see over the steering wheel or get the gas and brake pedal mixxed up and crash into the front of family fare(happened today)over 65% of the time, statistics dont lie??Most 16 year olds are to inmature to be driving a car!

------------------

95 Camaro 3.4 with mild cam

litespd

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Did you read the "Most" comment? I'm 31 years old. I've been hitting cruise nights, street races & local gatherings for more years than you have been alive. The majority of the trouble makers at all those events are the young new drivers beating the hell out of there cars to impress the old guys with muscle cars.

Have you also noticed, Haze, that most of the "older guys" are the ones that are content to park their cars, admire the other "older guys'" cars, and talk? Usually, as you stated above, it's the younger guys thrashing the hell out of their cars. The old guys have nothing to prove...and the younger ones never really prove anything, except that they know how to abuse the machinery...

With age, comes wisdom..

bHooper

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bHooperSend a Private Message to bHooperEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good ridance! I will agree with Radar on this one!

We've seen your kind b4. Stay away!

I've had my Fiero for 13 years, and hope to have it for another 13. In that time I have either seriously looked at buying, or bought, a '91 Rx7, a '93 Rx7, a '98 Eclipse GSX, a '97 Celica Gt, and a '98 Jeep Cherokee. Yet, I have kept my Fiero. Why... because I like it and ShIIte's like you don't!

------------------
hoop
Red
'86 GT
5 speed
Borla Exhaust
Eibach's/Poly/Kyb's

White88cpe
No longer registered
Report this Post07-17-2002 10:30 PM   Send a Private Message to bHooperEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yOU LIKE fieros but you dont like be hoop, whats up with that?

------------------
Ray - rturner@fierosite.com - Fierosite.com - NC Fieros@Yahoo

killerb15

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2002 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for killerb15Send a Private Message to killerb15Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm 16, and also a canadian. Idiots like "Dude16" just give us young enthusiasts a bad rap. I'm tired of people like him, people who are so deprived of attention that they feel the need to tell a large group of similarly interested people that thier intrest is a waste of time. Obviously a very immature person.

It seems to me that "Dude16" will be working at Pizza Hut for a very long time, paying off his car, by racking up huge miles resulting in a not-so-cherry busted a$$ Nissan.

Ah well, some one has to deliver the pizzas

(No offence to anyone that does work at a pizza joint, or who delivers pizza )

------------------

Fieroking

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2002 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierokingClick Here to visit Fieroking's HomePageSend a Private Message to FierokingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
guys just let him be a ricer baby and have to follow the ricer crowd while we be refined fiero peeps well my fiero was my first car and it will be my last car i ever own i wont go as low to be a ricer *****

85 Se HO 2.8

[This message has been edited by Fieroking (edited 07-18-2002).]

Dude16
No longer registered
Report this Post07-18-2002 01:47 AM   Send a Private Message to FierokingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
First of all, yea it does have some mods, has performance chip, exhaust, filters, and a bunch of other low cost performance upgrades, I think the chip gives it at least 50hp. Took it to a performance shop for inspection and they did some other tests and it toped out at 390hp

Second, So I am 16 and I have a g/f? your point is, high school relationships end over what kind of music people listen too....so might as well make the blowjobs last and then pick up new ***** in my 300zx. time to have fun not to get married.

Third, I took the car to a shop before I bought it and had a 50-point inspection done, I just need an oil change. Plus if something does brake down, I got a place to keep the car till I have enough money to repair it. But I already almost got 1k on the side so I should be good unless something horrible happens.

Fourth. You and your fieros, people, the fiero is a crappy ASS CAR!!!!!. the toyota MR2 sells on average for x2 the price....what does this mean? the toyota mr2 actually had some good engineering behind it unlike the FIero....

They didn't stop producing fiero because they were such a wonderful car.

Fieros are not very parctical, not very good looking unless you get $3000 rims and low profile tires. Overall they are a crappy car. Fun to drive but thats all.

Nissan Power All The Way - On Student budget so unless my dad buys me rims this is the way this thing gona look

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 27 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock