Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  My Fiero Is Going........( Better Car Acquired ) (Page 10)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 27 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
My Fiero Is Going........( Better Car Acquired ) by Dude16
Started on: 07-17-2002 01:06 AM
Replies: 1049 (35827 views)
Last post by: Raydar on 02-08-2024 12:50 PM
[85][NeedsWork][2M4]

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2002 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for [85][NeedsWork][2M4]Send a Private Message to [85][NeedsWork][2M4]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by schism:
The big mac rules!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO whopper

But seriously, we just want to see a picture of this f@g and his 300Z.

[This message has been edited by [85][NeedsWork][2M4] (edited 07-22-2002).]

IP: Logged
RacinRob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2002 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RacinRobClick Here to visit RacinRob's HomePageSend a Private Message to RacinRobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Future darwin award. 300zx around a light post due to no brains but a need to impress the preteens

------------------

85 GT 4 SPD
Accel 8mm wires
Accel 300+ Ignition box
K&N
Short Shifter
Coulee Region Fieros member

Slammed Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
User Banned

Report this Post07-22-2002 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Slammed FieroSend a Private Message to Slammed FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dude 16

Why did you not address Stimpy's thread? It proved your a liar.

If your dad is so bling bling rich , why is your ghey azz workin at a pizza hut?

don't avoid the issues there buddy. Your a little b1tch , it's ok.

JM

DRH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2002 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DRHSend a Private Message to DRHEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dude16:
I am not rich....my dad is

So this is what an upscale neighborhood looks like in BC???

LOL... You are so full of

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2002 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DRH:
So this is what an upscale neighborhood looks like in BC???

LOL... You are so full of

Now, you know he said his DAD is rich, not him. His dad is buying him this 300ZX, and will pay for the insurance and repairs [cuz Pizza Slut won't make enough to do it w/o a daddy (or sugar-daddy)]

But, like any parent who has to realize they brought that waste of protoplasm into the world, he threw him out on the street long ago, so he can peddle his ass in the ghetto.

See, 'dis way, Dud gets brag 'bout bein' rich (well, his dad, at least) while pimpin' in his cool ride, but he's keepin' it real in the hood wid his homies.

Way ta represent, Yo.

(Damn, typing like that even FEELS stupid - gotta be something to actually ACT like that)

[This message has been edited by Formula88 (edited 07-22-2002).]

GTFiero1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2002 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTFiero1Send a Private Message to GTFiero1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dud16 (not a type-o), Pizza Hut doesnt even pay enough for a kid to maintain a corsica...I Know

although we know your giving your boss nightly handjobs so that'll be a little extra pay. Now seeing as your referring to your girl friend as a "***** ", and "***** " means a female dog, im assunimg your having analsex with your pet dog. Ok one nut, how about some pics of this 300ZX with you in it and next to it?

------------------

Adam J. Botley
1987 Blue GT 5-speed
IM AOL: GTFiero

ShootingStar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2002 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ShootingStarSend a Private Message to ShootingStarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
*Yawn*
This was funny at first, but it's turning into the same thing, over and over again. Lots of deserved criticism towards Dude and his Nissan, he spouts out yet another lie, and again, one of the members proves him wrong, and back to the beginning.
I'm done, can't wait till this guy's banned.

------------------
Life's most thought-out question...if you choked a smurf, what colour would he turn? :)
*~*yo_sweets_babe*~*

FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2002 01:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It looks like your dad is studying up to become a brick prospector/inspector? How much more $$$$$ will THAT bring in per week???

In all seriousness:
It looks like you live in the ghetto. You look ghetto, act ghetto, you’re a proven liar, and admit smoking "weed" (ghetto). I can't blame you for the environment that you were brought up, but you need to learn respect. If you don’t respect life, it will be a short one. Just wise up man.

Greg

Dude16
No longer registered
Report this Post07-23-2002 02:00 AM   Send a Private Message to FieroGTguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroGTguy:

It looks like your dad is studying up to become a brick prospector/inspector? How much more $$$$$ will THAT bring in per week???

In all seriousness:
It looks like you live in the ghetto. You look ghetto, act ghetto, you’re a proven liar, and admit smoking "weed" (ghetto). I can't blame you for the environment that you were brought up, but you need to learn respect. If you don’t respect life, it will be a short one. Just wise up man.

Greg

I never said anything about living in a good area....but Victoria BC, the house in this crappy area is $240,000, this is no Winnipeg were you can buy a house for $7,000

if you don't believe me go to www.mls.ca , and search for the cheapest house in victoria, there are probably 2500 on the market, there isn't a single one under $160,00

Dude16
No longer registered
Report this Post07-23-2002 02:04 AM   Send a Private Message to FieroGTguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dude16

well I mean 160,000 not 160,00......just to tell you retarded fiero owners......

and fuk, you losers make working at pizza hut sound bad......wtf, I am 16 still in highschool, what are my options.....mcdonalds or pizza hut, fuk...$8.50 an hour plus share of tips is pretty good, well it provides condoms, couple joints a year and my car.......

and you guys just wait, took my negatives to walmart today........should be done in next 3 days

White88cpe
No longer registered
Report this Post07-23-2002 02:10 AM   Send a Private Message to FieroGTguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

well I mean 160,000 not 160,00......just to tell you retarded fiero owners......

and fuk, you losers make working at pizza hut sound bad......wtf, I am 16 still in highschool, what are my options.....mcdonalds or pizza hut, fuk...$8.50 an hour plus share of tips is pretty good, well it provides condoms, couple joints a year and my car.......

and you guys just wait, took my negatives to walmart today........should be done in next 3 days

Hurry up with those pictures man, I need a wank.. oh wait, I thought you meant pictures of your *****, sorry. Anywho. If we're such idiots, and you're not. Whos the one who knows what an edit button is for?

------------------
Ray - rturner@fierosite.com - Fierosite.com - Fiero Chat

PFF
System Bot
Kelvin Vivian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2002 02:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kelvin VivianSend a Private Message to Kelvin VivianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Is this thread about Britney Spears on Roger's Car?
Nachtzehrer6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
User Banned

Report this Post07-23-2002 02:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nachtzehrer6Send a Private Message to Nachtzehrer6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
DUDE YOU STILL HAVE NOT ADDRESSED THIS POST
YOU FRAUD....

Originally posted by stimpy:
Boy, was I shocked to see this pic on another website...

Your brother lives in Washinton State? www.clubr5gtturbodecatalunya.com/ FotosGtTurbo.htm

Dude, where's your brother's car?

The R5 Turbo is a bad-a$$ car, but you've never even touched it. Thanks for playing, try the home game...

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2002 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I never said anything about living in a good area....but Victoria BC, the house in this crappy area is $240,000, this is no Winnipeg were you can buy a house for $7,000

if you don't believe me go to www.mls.ca , and search for the cheapest house in victoria, there are probably 2500 on the market, there isn't a single one under $160,00

Again, the idiot reveals himself! So, you don't live in a nice neighborhood cuz it's so expensive? You can't afford a $240,000 house on Pizza Slut wages, and you dad, if you have one, and if he makes all the money you say he does, could easily afford a place over $1M. If he was making $12,000 per week, he wouldn't be living in the ghetto.

I agree. This is boring. Dude spouts stupid crap - everyone shuts him down. It's pretty obvious he's a waste of air.

White88cpe
No longer registered
Report this Post07-23-2002 11:17 AM   Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:
Again, the idiot reveals himself! So, you don't live in a nice neighborhood cuz it's so expensive? You can't afford a $240,000 house on Pizza Slut wages, and you dad, if you have one, and if he makes all the money you say he does, could easily afford a place over $1M. If he was making $12,000 per week, he wouldn't be living in the ghetto.

I agree. This is boring. Dude spouts stupid crap - everyone shuts him down. It's pretty obvious he's a waste of air.

Glad you're wrath has left me and went to someone else

------------------

isthiswhereiputausername?

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2002 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for isthiswhereiputausername?Send a Private Message to isthiswhereiputausername?Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
dude 16,
so.... hows your mom?

the best car she can get by working the corners is a 93 cav??

tell her I said hi

Voytek

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2002 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VoytekSend a Private Message to VoytekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oops, double bubble.

[This message has been edited by Voytek (edited 07-23-2002).]

Voytek

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2002 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VoytekSend a Private Message to VoytekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Voytek

1924 posts
Member since Jan 2001

Originally posted by stimpy:
Dude shows off his winning smile...

along with his gold toof.

Sorry to join in late (took me a while to read through all the entertainment).

MAN, this is gotta be the funniest post in this thread. I'm still wiping my tears from laughing so hard.

------------------

85 gt fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2002 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85 gt fieroSend a Private Message to 85 gt fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Geee...and i thought blackstang was bad, but this kid takes the cake, Dude your a poor bastard and stop talking through your ass, its starting to smell!
Mach10

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2002 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mach10Send a Private Message to Mach10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yo, dipshitz16: 8.50/hour plus tips, huh? At Pizza Hut?

Man, don't tell me your Boss gets to ride your pony, too?

CAn't you do ANYTHING without givin' it up?

White88cpe
No longer registered
Report this Post07-23-2002 05:26 PM   Send a Private Message to Mach10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
8.50/hr .. in cdn isn't that like $2/hr US?

------------------

PFF
System Bot
UFO!

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2002 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UFO!Send a Private Message to UFO!Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yep... did a search on mls. Found 30 homes under $160,000 in Victoria and they are decent. Even better looking than that crap Dude lives in.

Thanks for even more BS, Dude.

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2002 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To quote one of our female friends (who shall remain nameless for the purposes of this thread)...

It's Ghetto-Fabulous!!!
The poor Fiero deserves much better.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 07-23-2002).]

[85][NeedsWork][2M4]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2002 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for [85][NeedsWork][2M4]Send a Private Message to [85][NeedsWork][2M4]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You bought a Fiero, you automatically joined the "Retarded Fiero Owners" club. However, you're the only one who out of all of us here who actually wears a helmet in real life!

and fuk, you losers make working at pizza hut sound bad......wtf, I am 16 still in highschool, what are my options?

I'm sure if you went with Mommy on one of those nifty "take your child to work" days, she could hook you up with some guys looking to jam some meat into that toothpick a$$ of yours.

$8.50 an hour plus share of tips is pretty good, well it provides condoms, couple joints a year and my car.......

Dude, unless your mother has some funky veneral diseases, I wouldn't worry about using condoms with her. I don't.

Hey rich-b1tch, shouldn't you be taking them to the 1-hour place? Oh, wait a minute, I forgot....

[This message has been edited by [85][NeedsWork][2M4] (edited 07-23-2002).]

Dude16
No longer registered
Report this Post07-23-2002 10:23 PM   Send a Private Message to [85][NeedsWork][2M4]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nachtzehrer6:
DUDE YOU STILL HAVE NOT ADDRESSED THIS POST
YOU FRAUD....

you do realize victoria bc actually is below the 49 parallel? the US is 15 min away

Dude16
No longer registered
Report this Post07-23-2002 10:27 PM   Send a Private Message to [85][NeedsWork][2M4]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dude16

I am sorry, this thread is sorta getting boring by now cause all of you are sorry losers who drive crappy cars, what more can I say. I said my mom was a whore and you guys are telling me she is a whore? okay....do you think I give a **** ...**** you people are retarded, I am sorry but all of you need to seek mental help and all fieros should be burned and destroyed
Little Duce Coupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2002 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Little Duce CoupeSend a Private Message to Little Duce CoupeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My first, last, only post to this...train wreck.

Dude:

Nothing wrong in wrking a pzza hut or any other job. Money earned is money well earned..it means your willing to sweat it to get it..anyone with a different attitude about the jobs a person works is either unemployed or had most everything given to them.

but....

If your gonna leave......then leave...why get in a pissin match with a bunch of people you obvisouly don't care for.

and.....

Nissans, toyodas, hondas....there all a dime a dozen with abosolutely ZERO personality it takes a true individualaist to own a Fiero, or a Corvair or a datsun roadster... or ...there are many other.
We don't care what others think, just what we like.

To the Group...

Lay off cracks about people willing to do the jobs you THINK are beneath you...they need to be done and they are good character builders.

To cliff....I am suprised you haven't canned this one.

Ahhh...much better

------------------
Little Duce Coupe
"You Don't Know What She Costs"

schism

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 123
User Banned

Report this Post07-23-2002 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for schismSend a Private Message to schismEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am sorry, this thread is sorta getting boring by now cause all of you are sorry losers who drive crappy cars, what more can I say. I said my mom was a whore and you guys are telling me she is a whore? okay....do you think I give a **** ...**** you people are retarded, I am sorry but all of you need to seek mental help and all fieros should be burned and destroyed

you got

85 gt fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2002 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85 gt fieroSend a Private Message to 85 gt fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Little Duce Coupe:
My first, last, only post to this...train wreck.

Dude:

Nothing wrong in wrking a pzza hut or any other job. Money earned is money well earned..it means your willing to sweat it to get it..anyone with a different attitude about the jobs a person works is either unemployed or had most everything given to them.

but....

If your gonna leave......then leave...why get in a pissin match with a bunch of people you obvisouly don't care for.

and.....

Nissans, toyodas, hondas....there all a dime a dozen with abosolutely ZERO personality it takes a true individualaist to own a Fiero, or a Corvair or a datsun roadster... or ...there are many other.
We don't care what others think, just what we like.

To the Group...

Lay off cracks about people willing to do the jobs you THINK are beneath you...they need to be done and they are good character builders.

To cliff....I am suprised you haven't canned this one.

Ahhh...much better

Amen!!!

Dude16:if fieros are so crappy why did ya buy one??? in the first place, obviosly any smart person looks into the details of a car before ya buy it escpically a mid engine one????

Mach10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2002 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mach10Send a Private Message to Mach10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wrong-o, sh!tbreak...

We called your mother a FAT SWEATY whore.

*I* called you a whore. I can't explain an 8.50/hour wage plus tips at Pizza Hut otherwise

If you are so sick and tired of us, then LEAVE.

Actually, don't... I'm having WAY too much fun with this. Can't think of any better way to blow an 8 hour shift than laughing at your stupid ass! Tell me, who's the bigger retard? Us, making fun of your poor excuse for a life, or you, vomiting horribly weak responses in broken english, whining about how boring we are?

What determines a loser? Easy. POPULAR vote. Gee, and no-one sticks up for you. Can't understand that, you being the master of social intercourse and all...

All in favor of nominating Dude16 The official Trouser Weasel?

Oh, and you are STILL built like a 12-year old girl... The FIRST picture that YOU posted showed that much at least. You can't weigh much more than 100lbs...

Oh, and Duce: We aren't laying out cracks about jobs beneath us... Rather, we are pointing out that he is so full of that it's leaking out his ears, and making his breath curl wallpaper. 8.50/hour PLUS TIPS at Pizza Hut? Go on... Pull the other one!

And I KNOW he's beneath me... Jeez, just look at the guy... I know that there's a place for every Joe-Dirt Eminem Wannabe in this world... And that's getting tossed in jail for beating their wives and children.

Consider this an educational topic. Dude16 is obviously unaware at how much of an ******* he appears to be. We're just hoping that he gets the drift, and does the Human Genome a favor, and removes himself from it..

Dude16, if it means that you will NEVER reproduce, I'll buy you condoms, and deliver them PERSONALLY. If I could find some your size... And if you could ever convince me that you'd be using them for anything other than bubble-gum, or making balloon-poodles.

stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post07-23-2002 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Nachtzehrer6:
[b] DUDE YOU STILL HAVE NOT ADDRESSED THIS POST
YOU FRAUD....

you do realize victoria bc actually is below the 49 parallel? the US is 15 min away

[/B][/QUOTE]

Alright, OK, I can buy that. I mean it's not like it was a Texas plate or something. It could happen. Tell me, what year is it? What size engine is in it? Is it FWD, RWD, or AWD? What does the badge on the rear hatch say?

Again, I don't care what your opinion on Fieros is. Actually I don't care what your opinion is on anything. Buy a Z. More power to you, Skippy. Just don't lie to try to impress us. It's just so, well, sad and pathetic.

[This message has been edited by stimpy (edited 07-23-2002).]

PFF
System Bot
Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2002 01:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well after reading the many humorous posts and doing some research, I would say that Putz16 is so full of !!

First, a Twin Turbo 300ZX with an aftermaket intercooler and performance chip only get's to about 345hp. (you don't even have the intercooler which is 35hp!!) This is a Dyno listed fact on the Z31 message board. 390hp would require many expensive mods. The highest HP they list is 410hp with upgraded turbo's and internal engine work (cam/pistons). Second, one of the biggest problems with your car (actually the 1991 thru 1994) is the injectors. They tend to die under abuse. At $275 per injector, you should have a real nice lawn ornament to go with those stylish bricks in front of your shack. Usually 3-4 of them go out at once. You should replace them with the other injectors. They are Nissan part number (deleted, since he's so smart he can find the number himself) Before buying a car you should do research. Especially with sites that already know the common problems with the car. As previously mentioned, the turbo's are also a week point of the vehicle too.

As for your comment's about Fiero's and us owner's, If you had any clue what car enthusiasts like about their particular cars, you would understand. But alas, being that young with an intelligence far below the average for a 16 year old, you will never know the truth.

So go enjoy the next 3 months until you kill the car. I'm sure you'll be picking up lot's of quality women with it parked in your driveway. You can sit on the bricks with them and offer them free pizza's while you watch the car rust.

White88cpe
No longer registered
Report this Post07-24-2002 11:37 AM   Send a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oreif rocks

------------------

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2002 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

all fieros should be burned and destroyed

Only if you're inside them when they go up.

85 gt fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2002 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85 gt fieroSend a Private Message to 85 gt fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ahhhhhhaaaa... i found the thread, i was waiting for the next line from fag16
sentinel_76ca

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2002 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sentinel_76caSend a Private Message to sentinel_76caEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, this is where it belongs now, but I found where he really works, mades sense why he is so bitter

[This message has been edited by sentinel_76ca (edited 07-24-2002).]

DJRice

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2002 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DJRiceSend a Private Message to DJRiceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This thread is pathetically hilarious...I don't think we've ever had a thread where one person got told to go screw himself enough times to fill 10 pages.

And Dude, if you can find a chick that will "service" you just because you have a Z, then good luck getting rid of whatever you pick up, because chances are she's going to give you more than you asked for.

------------------
Dillon
Black '87 SE V6
Metallic Green '87 GT (pics coming soon)

"And this one time, on the Fiero Forum..."

Mach10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2002 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mach10Send a Private Message to Mach10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Do you have any disfiguring social diseases?"
"Hell no, Mu'fuh!" *flashing white-boy gang signs*
"Cool... you want any?"
Indy-2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2002 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Indy-2M4Click Here to visit Indy-2M4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Indy-2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here ya go Spewed16:

Don_Chi_Chi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2002 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Don_Chi_ChiClick Here to visit Don_Chi_Chi's HomePageSend a Private Message to Don_Chi_ChiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Its alright, I'm here.....this pic says it all

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 27 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock