Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  GT Trunk seals (Page 25)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 31 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
GT Trunk seals by infinitewill
Started on: 09-04-2009 07:39 PM
Replies: 1200 (47955 views)
Last post by: Skybax on 12-06-2021 04:07 PM
fierogtx

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2012 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
IP: Logged
an88_fierodiva

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2012 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for an88_fierodivaClick Here to visit an88_fierodiva's HomePageSend a Private Message to an88_fierodivaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will, you have another pm

Thanks
an88_fierodiva

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2012 02:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for an88_fierodivaClick Here to visit an88_fierodiva's HomePageSend a Private Message to an88_fierodivaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone heard from Will in the last week?

Thanks
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2012 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will... nothing has shown up here yet maybe lost in the mail ??? The Widow will be on the road 1st of may and I REALLY need the seal I paid for... thanks my friend
Danyel

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

an88_fierodiva

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2012 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for an88_fierodivaClick Here to visit an88_fierodiva's HomePageSend a Private Message to an88_fierodivaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will, any news pleeeeease!
Getting somewhat desperate and I will have longer to wait for it to get through our customs

Thanks in anticipation

------------------
1988 Pontiac Fiero GT (mine)
1997 Pontiac Trans-Am (husbands)
2007 Chevrolet Lacetti (LPG'd as the daily driver!)
www.american-thunder.co.uk

[This message has been edited by an88_fierodiva (edited 04-28-2012).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2012 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will .... I have NOT received my seal and fiero season has started... I think its been over 6 months now. Please give me an update ..... THANKS
Danyel

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 05-12-2012).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2012 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for reply..... thx
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2012 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will .... ?????
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2012 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Danyel

6087 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Originally posted by infinitewill:

***** UPDATE *****
Now the good news: I was air-freighted in 500' of correct extrusion and it is perfect After the false start, I am back in business. I owe Danyel a replacement seal for his firm seal (with tight tolerance cars like his, it take more force to close the trunk lid) I had to build a special jig to hollow out the corners one at a time for his seal. Given what I fantastic job he did on my marker lights the extra work I had to do was a small price to pay and he has been very patient with me.
Finally the really good news: I should have the new trunk latch gaskets ready for pick up when I get back home on Friday. I should be able to ship a couple to the Great White Northerners along with Danyel's seal for you guys to check out (a peace offering for being waiting so long )
Dr. W.

Still have not received anything Will ....... at the least give me an update

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 05-14-2012).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2012 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still hoping ...
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2012 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will ... you can contact me any time ... I've been waiting on my trunk seal for OVER 3 months !!! You could at least give me an update !!!
You have been paid ..... the least you could do is give me a heads up

THANKS

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

PFF
System Bot
an88_fierodiva

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2012 03:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for an88_fierodivaClick Here to visit an88_fierodiva's HomePageSend a Private Message to an88_fierodivaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will.

I sent you an email asking for a tracking number. As its now been just over four weeks since you shipped.

Can you let me have it so I can see where it is because it may be stuck in our customs

I know things aren't good for you right now so apologies for chasing, but it sounds like a few of us are desperate

Please update us ASAP.

Thanks

------------------
1988 Pontiac Fiero GT (mine)
1997 Pontiac Trans-Am (husbands)
2007 Chevrolet Lacetti (LPG'd as the daily driver!)
www.american-thunder.co.uk

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2012 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the update Will...much appreciated
Bruce

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2012 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BruceSend a Private Message to BruceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't believe I paid over $100 for this POS! It's not an exact fit, the seams do not conform to the frame, and I can't get the trunk to close after I did all the necessary adjustments.
What crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2012 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bruce:

I can't believe I paid over $100 for this POS! It's not an exact fit, the seams do not conform to the frame, and I can't get the trunk to close after I did all the necessary adjustments.

Did you even bother to contact Will with your issues before you come on here calling his product a POS? I know for a fact that very few people have had issues with Will's gasket and Will replaced all those gaskets free of charge.
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2012 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bruce:

I have two of Will's seals and both fit perfectly on my GT Meras. I did not even have to adjust the trunk latch. Two out of two is pretty good I think. Contact Will and I am certain that he will help resolve any issues.

Nelson
Bruce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2012 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BruceSend a Private Message to BruceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Save your money; these seals are absolute crap!!!! The don't fit, they don'e conform at all to the GT trunk, and you're probably better off buying from the Fiero Store. At least they deliver on time and communicate.
These are the biggest waste of money of any Fiero product!!
an88_fierodiva

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2012 04:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for an88_fierodivaClick Here to visit an88_fierodiva's HomePageSend a Private Message to an88_fierodivaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bruce. Those comments are just pure uncalled for.

Do you know the reasoning why Will doesn't always communicate immediately? no? I guess not!!. If you knew the reason you wouldn't come on here slagging him off.

If you have had a problem with the seal then you should have contacted him first before coming on here with your nasty comments allowing him to sort your issue out - which he will do!

Now get off his case and be nice!

[This message has been edited by an88_fierodiva (edited 05-27-2012).]

a_bartle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2012 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for a_bartleSend a Private Message to a_bartleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had excellent results with Will's trunk seal (as have so many others). Furthermore I give him a lot of credit for taking on such a project, something most are not willing to do for a limited number of potential customers. I appreciate the effort and time he's put in so I, as a Fiero owner, have products that are still made and available for our cars. Will is a stand up guy and I'm sure he wants anyone who buys his products to be satisfied. So rather than bad mouth him on a public forum, give him a chance to try and resolve whatever problem you may be having....
FIEROSMIGLA

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2012 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROSMIGLASend a Private Message to FIEROSMIGLAEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I purchased several Trunk seals they are a perfect fit . I am a little worried about him I hope he is OK Will is legit forum member dealing with allot of things out of his control if someone has his number give him a call I unfortunatley lost his number . I tried to get ahold of him weeks ago and haven't heard back I just hope he is OK he is a great guy !!!!!!!

------------------
1987 FIERO GT BLACK CHOP TOP AUTO SOLID ROOF
1987 FIERO GT MED RED 5spd
1988 FIERO GT RED 5 Spd SOLIDROOF

2012 Nissan 370z Nismo
2007 JEEP WRANGLER 4 DOOR
2006 MERCEDES SLK

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2012 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by an88_fierodiva:

Bruce. Those comments are just pure uncalled for.

Do you know the reasoning why Will doesn't always communicate immediately? no? I guess not!!. If you knew the reason you wouldn't come on here slagging him off.

If you have had a problem with the seal then you should have contacted him first before coming on here with your nasty comments allowing him to sort your issue out - which he will do!

Now get off his case and be nice!

Will is extremely busy.. mine didn't fit either so he sent me another set .. on its way right now ... give the guy a break he's a good person
Danyel
PFF
System Bot
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2012 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
***** UPDATE *****

I have a new batch of extrusion coming in this week along with a new (supposedly softer) batch of corner moldings. I will be building seals for shipment the weeks of Aug 6th.

From now until Aug. 15th I will be reducing the price of all seals to $95USD with lower 48 shipping free. International shipments will be actual shipping minus $15USD.

Please contact me before sending PayPal as I will send an invoice that can be tracked from your end.

Dr. W.

------------------
Is your Fastback GT's trunk seal shot? My Gen III replacement GT trunk seals with solid molded corners are now in production. $95 + $15 flat rate shipping to the US (contact me for international shipping rates) or buy two and pay only a single shipping rate! More info can be found here GT Trunk Seal Project

infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2012 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For all the ranting and bashing I and my seals got from the PFF member above I had to laugh when I got this PM from the member that bought the seal from him:

"Just wanted to let you know "Bruce" (the guy bashing you on this thread) sold me the seal he had and it fit beautiful on my 88 GT, although the sticker marking "engine side" was on the wrong side. keep up the good work and hope things are getting better for ya "

I have chosen not to post their screenname and I will let them confirm this P.M. My intent is not to stir up further problems, more that anyone can have a bad day but you don't show your a$$ in public until you talk face to face first. Karma......

Dr. W.

------------------
Is your Fastback GT's trunk seal shot? My Gen III replacement GT trunk seals with solid molded corners are now in production. $95 + $15 flat rate shipping to the US (contact me for international shipping rates) or buy two and pay only a single shipping rate! More info can be found here GT Trunk Seal Project

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 08-15-2012).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2012 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Just wanted to let you know "Bruce" (the guy bashing you on this thread) sold me the seal he had and it fit beautiful on my 88 GT, although the sticker marking "engine side" was on the wrong side. keep up the good work and hope things are getting better for ya "

Heh...
My sticker was on the wrong side too. For a minute or two, I was thinking, "WTH..? This thing doesn't fit at all!"
Then I looked at it for a minute and thought, "Hmmmm... Will must have gotten the stickers mixed up."
As soon as I flipped it around, it fit like a glove.

Pure rocket surgery.

Dementia

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2012 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DementiaSend a Private Message to DementiaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are these done n ready for shipment? If so I'm ready
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2012 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dementia:

Are these done n ready for shipment? If so I'm ready

D,

I will be back home on Aug 30 and will have seals to ship that week. I will send you an invoice and you can pay me when I am ready to ship. I am still discounting my shipping so the seal will be $95USD to the US or for shipments outside the U.S. actual shipping minus $15USD.

PM me your email address for PayPal.

Dr. W.

------------------

volt110

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2012 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for volt110Send a Private Message to volt110Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Will, P.M. sent.

Ed
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2012 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by volt110:

Hi Will, P.M. sent.

Ed

Ed,

Check your P.M.s

Dr. W.

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 08-18-2012).]

volt110

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2012 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for volt110Send a Private Message to volt110Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Will,
Back at ya............
Ed
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2012 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by volt110:

Hi Will,
Back at ya............
Ed

Done

infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2012 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think I have replied to all PM's if I still owe you one lemme know

Dr. W.

------------------

PFF
System Bot
bergingstrucker

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2012 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bergingstruckerSend a Private Message to bergingstruckerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still waiting for the shipping quots............................
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2012 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bergingstrucker:

Still waiting for the shipping quots............................

Doh! Thanks for the heads up Antoin! I will do it today!

Edit : Check you PMs. I just sent you a shipping quote.

Dr. W.
------------------

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 08-23-2012).]

ALJR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2012 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent you a PM Will, please let me know what my options are...

Thanks,
AL
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2012 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ALJR:

Sent you a PM Will, please let me know what my options are...

Thanks,
AL

AL,

I have one for you in the works.

Dr. W.

------------------

infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2012 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

infinitewill

2327 posts
Member since Mar 2009
Shipped the first 6 with new extrusion today. I even made SURE I put the sticker on the right side

Dr. W.

------------------

ALJR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2012 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

AL,

I have one for you in the works.

Dr. W.

Thanks Will...
justinchristie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2012 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for justinchristieClick Here to visit justinchristie's HomePageSend a Private Message to justinchristieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Will,

Payment has been sent. thanks!

justin

------------------
1986 Pontiac Fiero SE 3.4L | The Fiero Blog (Since April 2000)
-----------------------------------------------------------
My Portfolio site | JustinChristie.ca

infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2012 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by justinchristie:

Hi Will,

Payment has been sent. thanks!

justin

Justin,

Its in the works

Dr. W.

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 09-06-2012).]

cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2012 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will

I paid for the seal, as you promised to be ready to ship on Aug 30?

I have not received a seal, a tracking number, or a refund.

Please pick one of the three options above

Thanks
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 31 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock