Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  GT Trunk seals (Page 24)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 31 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
GT Trunk seals by infinitewill
Started on: 09-04-2009 07:39 PM
Replies: 1200 (48007 views)
Last post by: Skybax on 12-06-2021 04:07 PM
fierogt27

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2011 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt27Send a Private Message to fierogt27Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just ordered mine!
IP: Logged
Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2011 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Peafowl GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2011 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Peafowl GTSend a Private Message to Peafowl GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2011 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
P.M. Returned

Dr. W.

------------------
Is your Fastback GT's trunk seal shot? My Gen III replacement GT trunk seals with solid molded corners are now in production. $95 + $15 flat rate shipping to the US (contact me for international shipping rates) or buy two and pay only a single shipping rate! More info can be found here GT Trunk Seal Project

RULOOKIN

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2011 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RULOOKINClick Here to visit RULOOKIN's HomePageSend a Private Message to RULOOKINEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
price with shipping to Canada L5A 4E6 for a 88GT trunk seal
Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2011 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent. Painting car next week so will need to trim it nice
labbe001

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2011 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for labbe001Send a Private Message to labbe001Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent....
burntwood

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2011 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for burntwoodSend a Private Message to burntwoodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.

------------------
* 1984 Black Fiero SE (1995-1998) blown tranny - rest her soul
* 1988 Black Fiero Formula (2001-2004) Was to be a 3800SC, badly rusted rear frame.
* 1988 White Fiero GT (2009 - Present) This one's a keeper!

infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2011 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RULOOKIN:

price with shipping to Canada L5A 4E6 for a 88GT trunk seal

PM Sent.

Dr. W.

------------------
Is your Fastback GT's trunk seal shot? My Gen III replacement GT trunk seals with solid molded corners are now in production. $95 + $15 flat rate shipping to the US (contact me for international shipping rates) or buy two and pay only a single shipping rate! More info can be found here GT Trunk Seal Project

Peafowl GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2011 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Peafowl GTSend a Private Message to Peafowl GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks again Wiil,
Trunk seal has arrived!!
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2011 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2011 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't need a trunk seal just yet but if you ever come out with a good sunroof gasket, I'll be your first customer. Like the trunk seal, its just a matter of time before everyone needs one.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, ZZP Intercooler, 3.4" Pulley, N* TB, LS1 MAF, Flotech Exhaust Autolite 104's Custom CAI 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2011 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by labbe001:

PM sent....

Dave,

Your package is on the way

Dr. W.

------------------

infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2011 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

infinitewill

2327 posts
Member since Mar 2009
***** UPDATE *****

It's time for an end of the year sale, so here what I am going to do:

Every seal ordered from now until 12:00AM CST (that's midnight kids) Dec 24, 2011 will receive free shipping to the U.S. or a $15 discount on international shipments. Further, I will also donate $10 per seal in your name to Cliff Pennock's beer (or beverage or your choice) fund.

Thanks for you support and as always, don't forget to tip your waiters and waitresses..........

Dr. W.

------------------

n3srj

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2011 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for n3srjSend a Private Message to n3srjEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got my seal last Friday. Fits like a glove! Thanks for the product and keep em coming!.

Rich / N3SRJ
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2011 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will
Mine hasn't come in yet ... do ya have date sent or trk #
Thanks
Danyel

------------------

My Build Thread
http://www.tylerstoy.com
My LED marker kits for sale

labbe001

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2011 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for labbe001Send a Private Message to labbe001Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will, been checking and still have not seen the replacement seal you and i have been pm'ing about....any word or update on when i may receive it?
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2011 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any news Will .... THX
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2012 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will please give me an update........ THX

------------------

My Build Thread
http://www.tylerstoy.com
My LED marker kits for sale

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2012 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOOO HOOOOO received mine today !!!! thease are really well made ... if the weather warms up I'll install it and take pics !!! thanks Will

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy
K-beck LED Marker Kits for sale

infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2012 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rob, Billy and Vince,

Your seals have shipped

Dr. W.

------------------

PFF
System Bot
billybad5

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2012 05:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for billybad5Send a Private Message to billybad5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
look forward to getting the trunk seal. thanks
qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2012 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks a bunch, i'll get a photo off to your thread when I get er' on.

Rob
billybad5

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2012 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for billybad5Send a Private Message to billybad5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got it today, thanks for the quick shipping, hopefully I get a chance to install it over the next few days.
qwikgta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2012 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got mine on Wednesday, waited till yesterday to install, looks great. Thanks for the fast shipping.

Rob
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2012 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by qwikgta:

Got mine on Wednesday, waited till yesterday to install, looks great. Thanks for the fast shipping.

Rob

Hey Rob,

I am going to be in VA Beach teaching an Adobe Photoshop workshop on Apr. 30. I fly in the afternoon on Sunday Apr. 29th. How about we get together and I can take a look at that beast of yours??? I will P.M. you when I have my final itinerary.

Will

------------------

qwikgta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2012 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by infinitewill:

Hey Rob,

I am going to be in VA Beach teaching an Adobe Photoshop workshop on Apr. 30. I fly in the afternoon on Sunday Apr. 29th. How about we get together and I can take a look at that beast of yours??? I will P.M. you when I have my final itinerary.

Will

Sounds good. Pass me the info when you get it

infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2012 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
***** UPDATE FOR FREE SHIPPING TO THE ATLANTA AREA FOR DELIVERY FEB 2 *****

For those in the Atlanta area that want to save on shipping, I will be at Whodeanie's Customs on Wed and I can bring seals with me. Please let me know by tomorrow as I build to order and I really can't carry seals that are not paid for. PM your PayPal address and I will send an invoice for a seal(s) with free shipping.

Dr. W.

------------------

infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2012 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kolja,

I dropped your seal off at Dean this morning. Nice looking ride!

Will

------------------

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2012 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will you have an IMPORTANT PM

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy
K-beck LED Marker Kits for sale

infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2012 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

Will you have an IMPORTANT PM

PM replied
PFF
System Bot
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2012 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
New run of extrusion arrives Tuesday!

Dr. W.

------------------

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2012 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will any news concerning my issue ??? THX
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2012 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

Will any news concerning my issue ??? THX

Danyel,

I will have a new one out to you tomorrow morning. I will test fit it first and forward a video to you to see if the tight fit is still an issue.

Dr. W.

------------------

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2012 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Will
hye_4_life

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2012 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hye_4_lifeSend a Private Message to hye_4_lifeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
Thanks!
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2012 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hye_4_life:

PM sent.
Thanks!

Replied
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2012 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
***** UPDATE *****

Well, I have 3 bits of news one is bad two are good.

First the bad: I received the new extrusion and it is absolutely useless. I thought Euro junk was supposed to be better than Chinese junk? The flange on the edge of the new extrusion was a full 3/16" too short!!! I didn't realize it until I had bonded up 6 new seals and had to cut apart 24 molded corners. Two full days of my limited time home, wasted.

Now the good news: I was air-freighted in 500' of correct extrusion and it is perfect After the false start, I am back in business. I owe Danyel a replacement seal for his firm seal (with tight tolerance cars like his, it take more force to close the trunk lid) I had to build a special jig to hollow out the corners one at a time for his seal. Given what I fantastic job he did on my marker lights the extra work I had to do was a small price to pay and he has been very patient with me.

Finally the really good news: I should have the new trunk latch gaskets ready for pick up when I get back home on Friday. I should be able to ship a couple to the Great White Northerners along with Danyel's seal for you guys to check out (a peace offering for being waiting so long )

Today I am off to Charlotte, NC (is that safe to do since KU is playing NC today to do to the Final 4?) then Cincy, Toledo, Columbus and Zanesville, OH

Dr. W.

------------------

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 03-25-2012).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2012 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
this is anj EXCELLENT product worth the wait !!!

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2012 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nothing has shown up yet ??? Please confirm shipping date ...
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 31 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock