Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  GT Trunk seals (Page 8)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 31 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
GT Trunk seals by infinitewill
Started on: 09-04-2009 07:39 PM
Replies: 1200 (47955 views)
Last post by: Skybax on 12-06-2021 04:07 PM
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2010 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ALRIGHT WILL!!!!!

Please put me on the ready to buy list and I will send you a PayPal immediately!!!!

Again, as stated, you ARE the MAN!

Andy

TOTAL PAGE OWNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Hulki U. My-BFF (edited 02-14-2010).]

IP: Logged
Tabihs

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2010 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TabihsSend a Private Message to TabihsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is excellent news, since even though I still have a seal on the trunk, it leaks just as much as if it wasn't there at all. Thanks for pulling through on the development of these!
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2010 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
***** UPDATE *****

I got a post Valentine's Day present this morning, my extruder had an extra 12' piece run so I can fabricate an entire seal for an install video. I will pick it up Friday morning when I get back home. I might be able to shoot the video this weekend.

\/\/
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2010 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by infinitewill:

***** UPDATE *****

I got a post Valentine's Day present this morning, my extruder had an extra 12' piece run so I can fabricate an entire seal for an install video. I will pick it up Friday morning when I get back home. I might be able to shoot the video this weekend.

\/\/

Great news, Will.

ARFiero

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2010 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ARFieroSend a Private Message to ARFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Count me in as a buyer. I need one of these as my car came without one. Thanks for the great product and the time, energy and money spent.

Shelby
jaybeezi

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2010 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaybeeziSend a Private Message to jaybeeziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice, put me down for a set!
woodrow50

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2010 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for woodrow50Send a Private Message to woodrow50Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi will,

I'm following this thread and to say the least am amazed and thankful for the incredible amount of work from initial design, to prototype development, to final production and all the while maintaining high quality. We're certainly indebted to you.
Please include me in the initial order. As soon as you make the final details available, I'll gladly send payment of choice immediately.
Thanks a million!

GMplastic

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2010 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GMplasticSend a Private Message to GMplasticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am interested in your product. Out of the 4 GT's and a Mera that I own, three have bad trunk seals.
This is an ambitious project you're taking on!

------------------
Red '86 GT, Gold '87 GT, Black '87 GT,Black '88 Mera & caretaker of son's Yellow '87 GT, '64 Stingray Coupe
'01 & '03 Corvette Coupes.
General tinkerer and doer of mechanical deeds

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2010 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
infinitewill

Are they one piece rectangle or are they wrap around the truck and have a seem somewhere? Great work though. I just recently washed my ride and noticed the trunk bottom a little wet.. perfect timing.
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2010 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by unboundmo:

infinitewill

Are they one piece rectangle or are they wrap around the truck and have a seem somewhere? Great work though. I just recently washed my ride and noticed the trunk bottom a little wet.. perfect timing.

Actually it is the rectangular GT seal that has the corners (which is what I am making) the Coupe and notchie have the wrap around one piece seal.

\/\/
Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2010 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Depending on price, I need one for MY new to me 86GT.... Please keep me posted on this... peace and good luck...
PFF
System Bot
GS Jon

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GS JonClick Here to visit GS Jon's HomePageSend a Private Message to GS JonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm getting antsy. I want one ASAP. Have the cash ready to send, just let us know when you're ready for the money to be paypal'd. In fact, PM me because I'd like to preorder one, paid in full ASAP. Thanks for all the hard work you've put into these!
mptighe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK Will, I know this has been said before. Since it looks like you may have accomplished this colossal feat, now it's time to beg.....

T-TOP SEALS NEXT PLEASE!!!!!!

I'll personally split the R&D cost with you if you'll consider taking it on. please, please, please, please, please, p l e a s e, p l e e e e e a s e
qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mptighe:

OK Will, I know this has been said before. Since it looks like you may have accomplished this colossal feat, now it's time to beg.....

T-TOP SEALS NEXT PLEASE!!!!!!

I'll personally split the R&D cost with you if you'll consider taking it on. please, please, please, please, please, p l e a s e, p l e e e e e a s e

I'd buy a set of TTOP seals.

Rob
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
***** UPDATE FOR PRICING INFORMATION *****

Production extrusion started today and now that I have secured an acceptable box supplier, I have am officially setting the pricing.

My GT reproduction seals will be $95 + flat rate shipping charge of $15 for up to two seals to the lower 48 states. Canada, Hawaii and Alaska will be the actual shipping charges. A am very pleased to be considerably under what GM charged! Again, if you order 2 seals I will combine shipping for the single seal shipping price regardless of location.

Many, many thanks to PaulV on digging through the dozens of shipping options as it turns out in almost every case UPS and FedEx ground with insurance are under the USPS Flat rate of $18.95 uninsured rate from my home in Kansas City.

As of this post every person who has either posted or PM'd me will have a seal reserved on the first run but I will ship on a first paid, first shipped basis. If you have not had a reply via this thread or a PM from me, please either PM me again or send me an email at wmthammond at gmail dot com.

I accept PayPal so you can send funds immediately to the same email address above. Canada, Hawaii, Alaska and overseas shipments please email first so I can get a firm shipping price and I will send you a PayPal invoice.

BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR PFF SCREEN NAME if you what the discounted shipping.

I can't thank you enough for your hanging in with me on this project

Will

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 02-20-2010).]

Indiana87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana87GTSend a Private Message to Indiana87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent, looking forward to a dry cargo area!

Thanks a bunch,

Aaron

infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Aaron, got

How does it feel to be the first?
daddyengineer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for daddyengineerSend a Private Message to daddyengineerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have sent you a PM and paypal for two seals. I posted in September.

------------------
Scott

GS Jon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GS JonClick Here to visit GS Jon's HomePageSend a Private Message to GS JonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Paypal sent! Thanks for all that you do for us!
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by daddyengineer:

I have sent you a PM and paypal for two seals. I posted in September.

Scott, got it
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

infinitewill

2327 posts
Member since Mar 2009

Originally posted by GS Jon:

Paypal sent! Thanks for all that you do for us!

Jon, got it
PFF
System Bot
Camel

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CamelClick Here to visit Camel's HomePageSend a Private Message to CamelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will, please send me a paypal money request!

When do you expect to start shipping orders?

Brent

PS. HOT DAMN!
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Brent,

Invoice sent. I was told 4 weeks but I am hoping for sooner than that. I told them I had the Daytona deadline and would need finished seals to ship to Daytona the week before.

\/\/

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 02-17-2010).]

carnut122

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, this is great news! Too bad I bought one for $200.00 about 4 years ago.
Camel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CamelClick Here to visit Camel's HomePageSend a Private Message to CamelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will, PayPal sent! I will be picking it up in Daytona! Can't wait!

Hope everyone hurrys up and gets their orders in!

Once again, Congrats Will, you deserve it!

Brent
Indiana87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana87GTSend a Private Message to Indiana87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WhooooooHooooooo baaaaaaaaby

I was the first!!!!!!!!

hehehehe
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Camel:

Will, PayPal sent! I will be picking it up in Daytona! Can't wait!

Hope everyone hurrys up and gets their orders in!

Once again, Congrats Will, you deserve it!

Brent

Brent, got it
Larryh86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larryh86GTSend a Private Message to Larryh86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Paypal sent Will. Yeaaaaaah.
Larry

------------------

"Life is short.
Drink the good wine first"

infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Larryh86GT:

Paypal sent Will. Yeaaaaaah.
Larry

Larry, got it
Turbowedge

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TurbowedgeSend a Private Message to TurbowedgeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will, are you going to be in Daytona? If so, I assume you will be bringing some for sale?
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2010 05:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Turbowedge:

Will, are you going to be in Daytona? If so, I assume you will be bringing some for sale?

I will be attending Daytona but because I am flying down and leaving early Sunday morning for a speaking engagement on Monday, I will only be bringing a few seals unless the orders are prepaid. For anyone who prepays for their seal, I will hand carry them and save them a shipping charge. I can send a PayPal invoice that does not include a shipping charge if you would like. PM me your email address and how many you would like for me to bring.

Will

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 02-18-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
americasfuture2k

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2010 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ooo these are getting along farther and faster everytime i look here. i need to add this to my list after the car is back from the tuners. ill get to you will when i am ready for one.
Camel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2010 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CamelClick Here to visit Camel's HomePageSend a Private Message to CamelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for a great guy
ARFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2010 01:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ARFieroSend a Private Message to ARFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PayPal sent to you Will. Thanks for a great product.

Shelby
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2010 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ARFiero:

PayPal sent to you Will. Thanks for a great product.

Shelby

Shelby, got it
LT188GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2010 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.

A money order is in the mail.

[This message has been edited by LT188GT (edited 02-19-2010).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2010 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Will can you PM me your address ? I would like to pick one up at Daytona to save on the shipping. I will send pre-payment.

Thanks
Tony
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2010 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Will can you PM me your address ? I would like to pick one up at Daytona to save on the shipping. I will send pre-payment.

Thanks
Tony

T,

PM sent

\/\/
GTMN

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2010 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTMNSend a Private Message to GTMNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will, Thanks for all your hard work and investment on this, I for one am glad you hung in there to see it through to a quality product.
Can you send me a paypal invoice for one seal and shipping?
Thanks,
Mark
GTMN
maniacrad at mchsi dot com

[This message has been edited by GTMN (edited 02-20-2010).]

infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2010 06:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GTMN:

Will, Thanks for all your hard work and investment on this, I for one am glad you hung in there to see it through to a quality product.
Can you send me a paypal invoice for one seal and shipping?
Thanks,
Mark
GTMN
maniacrad at mchsi dot com

Mark, Invoice sent
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 31 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock