Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  Another Katatak Fiero Adventure! (Page 8)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 18 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Another Katatak Fiero Adventure! by katatak
Started on: 10-18-2009 03:09 PM
Replies: 717 (24329 views)
Last post by: fieroguru on 02-26-2017 10:02 AM
katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2010 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by revin:

well so much for me getting that shifter boot!
Yep had my eye on that one or two others!

pm sent

Did you have your eye on that one Revin? Sorry bout that! I looked and looked for a fancy round one but could not find one that fit my budget. The best looking one I could find was for an Audi TT but I never could find a price for it. The boot was cheap enough but I could not find the billet mount/ring and base pieces.

Woohoo.....Page 8 Owner!

Pat

[This message has been edited by katatak (edited 01-04-2010).]

IP: Logged
N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2010 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will you adopt me? My dad would shoot me if I brought home a Mustang(actually, he almost kicked me out when in high school I brought home a 88 5.0 Vert Foxbody) and I don't even live with him anymore. Personally, I'd still prefer the Formula although I may be a bit partial since I own a Red Formula myself.
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2010 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by N3M3S1S:

Will you adopt me? My dad would shoot me if I brought home a Mustang(actually, he almost kicked me out when in high school I brought home a 88 5.0 Vert Foxbody) and I don't even live with him anymore. Personally, I'd still prefer the Formula although I may be a bit partial since I own a Red Formula myself.

I don't know if I can afford another dependent....lol. I had gave him my 06 Dodge truck to trade in on it too plus cosigned on his loan. All that to get my Formula back...I am truly sick with the Fiero addiction. I used to have an 89 Mustang - x police car with a 347 stroker in it and a few other fun goodies. It got wrecked so I sold it for parts. I miss that car.
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2010 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yeah that was a hurst shifter boot right? I was even thinking of a mini shifter boot (look on ebay) Well not to worry, I am not even there yet!
Glassed in some brackets on the dash last night for mounting. about all I did...
Carver1

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2010 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Carver1Send a Private Message to Carver1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had that same boot on my 88 GT. I think I picked it up at Autozone?
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2010 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Carver1:

I had that same boot on my 88 GT. I think I picked it up at Autozone?

I picked this one up at Pep Boys - packaged in a "Spectre" package. It works till I can find what I am looking for.

On a side note, I got a little toy in the mail today. Way back when, I bid on a MP3 amplifier on EBay. It's a little unit that has a left and right speaker out and a sub woofer out. It has 20w per channel and has a treble and bass adjustment, volume and sub volume. It has a plug in front for a MP3 player and the RCA inputs in back plus a USB input in the back. Anyway, Because it was cheap (price), I bid like 3.00 for it. I got the opening bid for 0.01 cents..... After 10 days, I won the thing for a penny. Shipping was 15.99 from - now don't flame me too bad - Hong Kong. Well it showed up today.

I hooked it up to a 12 volt battery, wired in 2 stock 88 rear speakers and a blown out fatory sub, hooked up my MP3 player and low and behold, it sounds pretty good considering the speakers are all toast. I played around with it and hooked up 2 stock fronts then I hooked up all four stock speakers and the sub and was pleasantly surprised at the sound. I think with some decent aftermarket - low budget speakers and a replacement sub, it will be perfect for the V8 Coupe. I'm not looking for some killer thunming system - just some tunes I can listen to off my MP3 as I am crusing to a car show or an afternoon run to a Fiero get together. I'll post up some pics in a bit. Heading to Best Buy and a few other places looking for budget speakers.
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2010 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

katatak

7136 posts
Member since Apr 2008
Ok now don't laugh at me - I am stereo challenged and this is just an idea. Not sure how it's going to turn out. I went and picked up some Sony 3 way 4X6's and some Sony 3 way 4" rounds and 1" tweets. Hooked them all up and it sounded great except for the 4X6's - one of them is junk right out of the box so it's back to the store I go. I may get another set of the 4" cause they sound better than the 4X6's anyway. I'll build some plates to mount them in and put them in the car and see what it sounds like. If it's crap - I tried. Here's the unit I got for a penny!

Another plus this evening. Big props to "carver1" - Thanks Phil for the side marker light. I don't feel like I am driving such a wreck around now. Now I just got to get the bumper fixed. Most likely next month after the XTC is painted.

Here we go!

Pat
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2010 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cool find!! So that is going in the console....WHERE??

Seems like someone needs some tunes to FINISH THE CONSOLE!

great! Now Greg is going to try to "out-do you" on this mod...too! lol
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2010 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am going to try and put it in the AC surround where the stock radio was. I want to build/adapt a "door" so that it is hidden. It all depends on what I can find in the junk yard this weekend. I'll change my mind 10 times before I get it done.

Now I just seen this:

and I am thinking I like the taller - one piece look of this AC surround. Thinking I may extend mine to incorporate the the gauges in the top instead of the pod. This may mean that I need to build a new AC surround. See....it never ends.

Pat
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2010 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spent the morning putting a throttle pedal assembly in my Formula then went to lunch with the El Paso Fiero guys. A quick lunch gathering turned into a 3 hour Fiero BS session. I would not trade it for anything. Great bunch of guys with a lot of great car stories. This afternoon I was able to get some work done on the sound system. Once I get it all setup, I can start getting the interior back together.

I made some mount plates for the 5.25 Pioneers that are going up front:

Trying to decide where to put the tweeter:

I think I will mount the tweeter to the speaker cover:

I found that I needed a little spacer under the tweeter flange so I roamed around Lowes and found a rubber sink gasket that was perfect:

Now I need to decide if I am going to just paint the covers or get some speaker cover fabric and cover them. For now, A primer coat till I figure it out. Still not sure about the tweeters.

I need to fab some plates to mount the 4" 3 way's in the B pillar. With any luck, I may get most of the interior back in the car tomorrow.

Pat

[This message has been edited by katatak (edited 01-09-2010).]

katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2010 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sunday Update!

I spent the whole day messing with speakers and speaker mounts. I had to finish the mount plates and the tweeter mounts for the dash. I ended up pulling the dash back out of the car so I could get the front speakers and tweeters to fit correctly. When that was done, I made some mount plates for the 4" speakers I am mounting in the B pillar. I managed to finish those and got the speakers mounted in the car plus I got the dash back in and started working on cleaning up the rats nest of wiring.

Front speakers fit up and I hooked up my MP3 player to see what they sounded like - turned out great. I am impressed with the difference the tweeters make.

Building the rear mount plates:

Fitting the speakers:

Back in the car:

And the dash back in:

And I finsihed the speaker covers on the "B" pillar trim:

I'll be off to sunny Cali in the AM so that's it for the week. Hopefully I'll get the interior mostly back together next weekend. Really looking forward to getting it finished so I can move on to the next project.

Pat

[This message has been edited by katatak (edited 01-10-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
Sofa King

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2010 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Sofa KingSend a Private Message to Sofa KingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey P,

Looking good! I have some MAJOR catch up to do!
Sofa King

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2010 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Sofa KingSend a Private Message to Sofa KingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sofa King

929 posts
Member since Aug 2008

Man-O-Man... Pat, you're killing me... Revin is right. Once again, you're forcing me to rethink everything. I'm tired of 1 step forward... 9 steps back. What is it with you, MAN!? LOL
Sofa King

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2010 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Sofa KingSend a Private Message to Sofa KingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sofa King

929 posts
Member since Aug 2008

Originally posted by katatak:
:

P,

Look at the door panel. That's basically how I am going to attack the panel. If that makes any sense at all.
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2010 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Greg,

Glad to see you back. Everytime I go thread surfing, I find more things that make me rethink what I am doing. I love those door panels. They just need some "fabric" somewhere and I am really liking the AC surround - incorporating the gauge cluster is going more in the direction of that clean look I am after. I'm sure you can clean this up. It's the best I can do with MS Paint. Here's the next generation.

Stuck in Ontario Ca for the next few days. I think it was close to 70 here today. I may stay till spring.......

Pat

[This message has been edited by katatak (edited 01-12-2010).]

Sofa King

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2010 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Sofa KingSend a Private Message to Sofa KingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm sure you can clean this up.

Hey P,

I'm glad to be back! Send me the stock pic or take a pic of the angle you want and I'll see what I can come up with. Is this for your car or the XTC?

So... you're stuck in 70 degree weather while we freeze our ball bearings off, huh? What can I say. I'd stay too...

[This message has been edited by Sofa King (edited 01-12-2010).]

Rick 88

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2010 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Rubber sink gasket"....creative use of plumbing supplies. I want to hear your system!
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2010 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rick 88:

"Rubber sink gasket"....creative use of plumbing supplies. I want to hear your system!

Heehee...Rick! My V8 Fiero - the Fiero that Lowe's built.....lol It goes with my plumbing theme in the gauge cluster - I used PVC to make the pods.... It's got a toilet for a carburator or at least it sounds like it when I mash on it.

[This message has been edited by katatak (edited 01-15-2010).]

katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2010 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

katatak

7136 posts
Member since Apr 2008
Not much to report - I spent the week in So Cal working. I did however read a lot of threads and surfed the web for build projects so I feel recharged and ready to get after it in the AM. The plan is to get the interior back in with the exception of the console - I am rethinking some things and want to make a few tweaks to it but it's close.

Here's few scenic pics for ya!

Oops!

And the reason I was out there!

More tomorrow!

Pat
Sofa King

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2010 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Sofa KingSend a Private Message to Sofa KingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
P,

OK... you gotta explain those pics. I understand the "rail inspection". But I've never seen that type of vehicle. COOL STUFF!
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2010 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Greg,

I'll give you the short version. That pic is of our lateset and greaest state of the art - latest technology Rail Inspection Vehicle. It uses ultrasonics to detect flaws - cracks and defects - in the rail. It utilizes 30 seperate channels - angles - to locate these flaws and presents them to the Operator who in turn will stop the test, get out of the truck and "pin point" the defect - marking the location for the repair forces with a portable flaw detector. Different types of defects have different remedial actions required - mandated by the government. The railroads standards for remedial action is usually more strict than those of the gov. The UP currently has 26 of these trucks working on the UP system. I am the Quality Control Supervisor for the fleet. These vehciles currently run between 500k and 1 mil depending on config. This newest truck uses Ultrasonics, line scan cameras, laser measurement system and laser counting system. They can travel - test speed up to 25 mph - the test system is capable of higher speeds - the speed is limited to the vehicle's on rail restrictions. These trucks average 30 miles of tested rail a day. The guys that run them are a special breed - they are in a different hotel room almost every night. Some are fortunate enough to have a territory that keeps them within 500 miles of home and get home at least every weekend. Some are home nearly every night. "Gypsies with credit cards".

Back to work!

Pat
PFF
System Bot
Carver1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2010 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carver1Send a Private Message to Carver1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The guys that run them are a special breed - they are in a different hotel room almost every night. Some are fortunate enough to have a territory that keeps them within 500 miles of home and get home at least every weekend. Some are home nearly every night. "Gypsies with credit cards".

Back to work!

Pat

My kinda people
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2010 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Carver1:

My kinda people

You know what I'm talkng about!
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2010 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

katatak

7136 posts
Member since Apr 2008
No progress today. After I cleaned the shop, I got a call from my 16 year old. He blew up the motor in the XTC. I had to scramble around and go tow it home. Motor is siezed. Oh well, just another project I guess.
Sofa King

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2010 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Sofa KingSend a Private Message to Sofa KingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh no!!!! Blown engine???!!!! Uhhhhh.
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2010 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spent most the day making plans for an engine swap on the XTC. Had to build a sub box for my son's Mustang so nothing done to the V8 Coupe today! Looks like it will be on the back burner for awhile. I am going to try and get the interior back in it sometime this week. I need to get all the parts out of the shop to make room for the XTC swap. If I could get at least one project out of the way, I may feel like I can breath a little easier. Fiero's - The Excitement never ends.........

Pat

katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2010 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

katatak

7136 posts
Member since Apr 2008
I managed to get out there before it got dark and started laying out my carpet and padding. For the life of me, I can't remember what goes where padding wise. I think I have a couple of them figured out but #1, #2, #7 and #8 is a mystery. I posted in Techincal for some help. I hate puzzles.
Rick 88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2010 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll give you the short version. That pic is of our lateset and greaest state of the art - latest technology Rail Inspection Vehicle. It uses ultrasonics to detect flaws - cracks and defects - in the rail. It utilizes 30 seperate channels - angles - to locate these flaws and presents them to the Operator who in turn will stop the test, get out of the truck and "pin point" the defect - marking the location for the repair forces with a portable flaw detector. Different types of defects have different remedial actions required - mandated by the government. The railroads standards for remedial action is usually more strict than those of the gov. The UP currently has 26 of these trucks working on the UP system. I am the Quality Control Supervisor for the fleet. These vehciles currently run between 500k and 1 mil depending on config. This newest truck uses Ultrasonics, line scan cameras, laser measurement system and laser counting system. They can travel - test speed up to 25 mph - the test system is capable of higher speeds - the speed is limited to the vehicle's on rail restrictions. These trucks average 30 miles of tested rail a day.

And they corner like they are on rails! I just had to say that.........
Rick 88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2010 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rick 88

3914 posts
Member since Aug 2001

I managed to get out there before it got dark and started laying out my carpet and padding. For the life of me, I can't remember what goes where padding wise. I think I have a couple of them figured out but #1, #2, #7 and #8 is a mystery. I posted in Techincal for some help. I hate puzzles.

Aren't 1&2 for the sides of the console? Can't help on the others.
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2010 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'll give you the short version. That pic is of our lateset and greaest state of the art - latest technology Rail Inspection Vehicle. It uses ultrasonics to detect flaws - cracks and defects - in the rail. It utilizes 30 seperate channels - angles - to locate these flaws and presents them to the Operator who in turn will stop the test, get out of the truck and "pin point" the defect - marking the location for the repair forces with a portable flaw detector. Different types of defects have different remedial actions required - mandated by the government. The railroads standards for remedial action is usually more strict than those of the gov. The UP currently has 26 of these trucks working on the UP system. I am the Quality Control Supervisor for the fleet. These vehciles currently run between 500k and 1 mil depending on config. This newest truck uses Ultrasonics, line scan cameras, laser measurement system and laser counting system. They can travel - test speed up to 25 mph - the test system is capable of higher speeds - the speed is limited to the vehicle's on rail restrictions. These trucks average 30 miles of tested rail a day.

And they corner like they are on rails! I just had to say that.........

Very good Rick.... I never thought of that... That cracked me up!
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2010 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

katatak

7136 posts
Member since Apr 2008

Aren't 1&2 for the sides of the console? Can't help on the others.

Thanks Rick... I was going to get after it today but spent the evening installing a Sub and amp in the Mustang. Kids these days. Brand new car and it still is not good enough the way it is.
PFF
System Bot
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2010 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a bump - I looked at the car today. I did find a 88 T-Bird turbo coupe in the mega pull today. The hood sccops are in very nice condition. I did not have any tools as I was on a scouting mission - lesson learned - never go to the mega pull without a few hand tools! Anyway, I'll go get them tomorrow. I am going to use these in the hood of the V8 coupe as extractor vents. Still not sure they will look right. I got to lay them on the hood and look it over first. If I do not mount these directly into the hood, I may use them as a mold for ones a little longer.
Sofa King

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2010 07:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Sofa KingSend a Private Message to Sofa KingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am going to use these in the hood of the V8 coupe as extractor vents. Still not sure they will look right. I got to lay them on the hood and look it over first. If I do not mount these directly into the hood, I may use them as a mold for ones a little longer.

P,

Sounds like a cool plan! Send me pics and I'll see what I can do with it.
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2010 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Raining and windy here today - did not get a chance to get back to the yard for the scoops - Maybe Sunday!

Pat
Rick 88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2010 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another nice hood vent option is 80/81 Z28 fender vents, plus the often used Sunbird Turbo hood vents.
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2010 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Another nice hood vent option is 80/81 Z28 fender vents, plus the often used Sunbird Turbo hood vents.

I've been looking for the Z28 vents. Not sure I've seen the Sunbird ones. I did not get a chance to get the ones I found on Thursday. I will be going to the yard in the AM though. If they are still there, they will be mine.

Pat

[This message has been edited by katatak (edited 01-23-2010).]

katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2010 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wrong thread!

[This message has been edited by katatak (edited 01-24-2010).]

Carver1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2010 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carver1Send a Private Message to Carver1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
me too.

[This message has been edited by Carver1 (edited 01-24-2010).]

katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2010 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bumpin an update. Worked on the interior a little this evening. Got the carpet pad layed out and set the carpet in place. I'm not crazy about how the carpet fits - it's an aftermarket set and it just does not have that factory Fiero look. It will do for this version of the interior. Maybe it will look better with the seats and console in place? No pics tonight - just in to big of a rush to stop and take some. I hope to have the interior done by Friday! That will be one project out of the way. For now anyway. I'll post up some pics when I get it all together.

Pat
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2010 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got a line on a windshield today thanks to frizlefrak! Picked up some plastic fastners for the door panels and the a pilar trim. It was too dark out when I got home to do any work. Maybe tomorrow!

Pat
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 18 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock