Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  Another Katatak Fiero Adventure! (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 18 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Another Katatak Fiero Adventure! by katatak
Started on: 10-18-2009 03:09 PM
Replies: 717 (24329 views)
Last post by: fieroguru on 02-26-2017 10:02 AM
katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2009 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It was a great adventure. Spent the last 2 days driving - 800 plus miles round trip. Met some great people (Bruce and Stacy) and got to visit an old friend and pic up some much needed Fiero parts. As most my Fiero adventures go, I did not come home empty handed. I added another Fiero to the stable. I have no idea where I am going to park everything now but I'll figure it out.

Intorducing my newest Fiero project:

The 2M4+4 Twin Duke!

It's an 86 Coupe with a 350/4spd.

We stopped off and spent some time visiting with Carver1. We met him at a Wal Mart parking lot and what do you think we found sitting in the parking lot when we pulled in?

And here it is at it's new home:

I have run out of room!

Stay tuned for another rehab thread.

Pat
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ss85fiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2009 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ss85fieroSend a Private Message to ss85fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congratulations on the find. I bet the nieghbors are not real thrilled about all the cars in your driveway. I know mine wouldn't be.

------------------

87 fiero gt 4.9
99 trans am ws6
86 s/e (3800sc swap coming soon)

Mike Gonzalez

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2009 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike GonzalezSend a Private Message to Mike GonzalezEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL, we all knew you wouldnt stay Fieroless for long !! Congrats ! Looks like your ready to move out on acerage out in the country !
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2009 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Mike,

Yep, the neighbors will not be happy. I'll be looking for some "storage" space next week. I was at Carver1's place last night. He has the perfect place - lots of flat ground and the neighbors are far away. I have a pretty large backyard so it looks like I'll have to start planning that new "shop" for the back corner of the yard. Damn Fiero's anyway!
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post10-18-2009 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That has "sleeper" written all over it. Nice find on the V8 conversion. When you said "twin Duke", I was trying to figure out in my head that setup. Maybe an engine in the fron and rear? Maybe a cutout trunk with some frankenstein twin engine setup? You never know with you.

Tony
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2009 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Tony,

I was looking for a clever phrase other than a SBC Fiero. My 16 year old came up with the "Twin Duke" thing. Right now it runs like a single Duke. It has been sitting for awhile and it is having some fuel issues. I also hear a noise that I do not like at around 1500 rpm's. It was loud when it was cold! After I messed with the timing and it was good and worm, it is barely noticiable but it's still there! I might have to yank it out and take a look at the bottom end.........CRAP! When I first picked it up and loaded it on the trailer, I did not notice it. I would have bought it anyway but still....Hope it aint a rod bearing! Here we go!

Pat
Frizlefrak

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2009 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pat....I've got an idea. Hear me out.

We both sell our houses. We pick up 50 contiguous acres each out in the county. We build a 5000 square foot garage that straddles the property line with an entrance on each side. We split the utility bills on it. We equip it with pits, a couple of lifts, hoists, you name it. And we leave room to build on to it in each direction for ... uhmmm....future acquisitions.

Whaddya think??

See you when I get back into town.
rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2009 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I suggest you call it mucho ocho

Originally posted by katatak:

I was looking for a clever phrase other than a SBC Fiero. My 16 year old came up with the "Twin Duke" thing. Right now it runs like a single Duke. It has been sitting for awhile and it is having some fuel issues. I also hear a noise that I do not like at around 1500 rpm's. It was loud when it was cold! After I messed with the timing and it was good and worm, it is barely noticiable but it's still there! I might have to yank it out and take a look at the bottom end.........CRAP! When I first picked it up and loaded it on the trailer, I did not notice it. I would have bought it anyway but still....Hope it aint a rod bearing! Here we go!

Pat

86gtzone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2009 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86gtzoneSend a Private Message to 86gtzoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Once I saw you were interested, it would be a matter of time. Nice catch on that true sleeper. You said you had seen Phillip, where has he been and how is the short bus? I was wondering where you find the time for all of those when just one kicks my butt.
fierocarparts

Feedback score:    (66)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2009 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good find Pat! I think you did better!

I Like It! Fierocarparts scores again..........

Pat

------------------
Why fight to be accepted by people you don't actually want to be like?

katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2009 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rpro:

That's got a Southwest ring to it...........lol
PFF
System Bot
Carver1

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2009 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carver1Send a Private Message to Carver1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86gtzone:

Once I saw you were interested, it would be a matter of time. Nice catch on that true sleeper. You said you had seen Phillip, where has he been and how is the short bus? I was wondering where you find the time for all of those when just one kicks my butt.

I'm still kicking, just not as hard.
The short bus is on the market until I find some covered shelter to work in. After I move, and have a garage, the Fieros will start piling up again.
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2009 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86gtzone:

The part I like the most about this one is that it really is a sleeper. The exhaust is 2 into one with a huge muffler so it's pretty quiet - kinda sounds like the V6 in my Dodge truck. I like the "all stock" look.

Phil is working too much to have any Fiero fun - 6 to 7 days a week with an 80 mile RT each day. He still has the Short Bus - trying to sell it locally. I'd get it back from him if I did not just get this one. It would be a great car and I'm sure he'd make someone a great deal. That car needs nothing. Well maybe some paint but everything else is done.

I really do not have time for even one but I can't say no! I have more tore apart projects laying around here than anyone needs. Maybe I'll get busy and finish the Monte and my 47 project so I can get going on this Fiero. It never ends.
Carver1

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2009 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carver1Send a Private Message to Carver1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh yeah, Pat, you can park anything you need out here. I think I can round up a few acres for you.
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2009 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierocarparts:

Good find Pat! I think you did better!

That's funny right there...... You know this is not a competition....lol - You buy a nice one, I buy a nice one, you go buy another nicer one, etc. etc....... I'm done......I hope!
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2009 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

katatak

7136 posts
Member since Apr 2008

Originally posted by Frizlefrak:

Pat....I've got an idea. Hear me out.

We both sell our houses. We pick up 50 contiguous acres each out in the county. We build a 5000 square foot garage that straddles the property line with an entrance on each side. We split the utility bills on it. We equip it with pits, a couple of lifts, hoists, you name it. And we leave room to build on to it in each direction for ... uhmmm....future acquisitions.

Whaddya think??

See you when I get back into town.

Dan,

Don't tempt me....Stop it right there! We could just move up to Phil's place - he's got plenty of room and I think he'd let us live in his fifth wheel - plus you got a fifth wheel. All we need is the shop. We'd have to keep all of Phil's Fiero's running though.

katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2009 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

katatak

7136 posts
Member since Apr 2008

Originally posted by rpro:

How about "El Gato Blanco" - The White Cat?

fierocarparts

Feedback score:    (66)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2009 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Famous last words! "Oh that is the last one, I swear!"
I'm changing directions AGAIN! Well more like postponing the chop-top.
Had to add this name:
Gato ardiente

That's funny right there...... You know this is not a competition....lol - You buy a nice one, I buy a nice one, you go buy another nicer one, etc. etc....... I'm done......I hope!

[This message has been edited by fierocarparts (edited 10-18-2009).]

Frizlefrak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2009 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dan,

Don't tempt me....Stop it right there! We could just move up to Phil's place - he's got plenty of room and I think he'd let us live in his fifth wheel - plus you got a fifth wheel. All we need is the shop. We'd have to keep all of Phil's Fiero's running though.

There you go. All we need are RV hookups! We can trade rent for wrenching. Phil....you listening?
ghost187x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2009 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ghost187xSend a Private Message to ghost187xEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
what do you do for a living? lol.

nice job on the find! it be nice to hang out with yall when i drive my fiero from california to fort hood, taking the 10 freeway most of the way
Frizlefrak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2009 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ft Hood.....1st Cavalry, right? Stop by on your way and you can see all of our junk....errr...I mean toys
PFF
System Bot
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2009 03:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have no idea where I am going to park everything now but I'll figure it out.

Hey Pat

Great buy I just picked up an 88 GT last weekend and I am now trying to figure out the parking at my house too.

Paul

Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2009 03:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice find, Pat! If I'm not mistaken, you're out of kids to give it to, so this one must be for dad! Can't wait to see the build thread. And oh, BTW, I figured out a solution to your parking problem. Durango + cliff = no more parking problem.

------------------

katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2009 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ghost187x:

what do you do for a living? lol.

nice job on the find! it be nice to hang out with yall when i drive my fiero from california to fort hood, taking the 10 freeway most of the way

Let us know when you are coming through. You are more than welcome to stop by and see "Dan's" junk and my toys....J/K Dan.... Dan's junk is nicer than my junk. Stay safe!

Pat

katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2009 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

katatak

7136 posts
Member since Apr 2008

Originally posted by BlackThunderGT:

Hey Pat

Great buy I just picked up an 88 GT last weekend and I am now trying to figure out the parking at my house too.

Paul

I read your post where you had to miss the Rukus cause you were getting a Fiero. Same reason why I did not go - had to save my funds for the new toy. I'll get rid of these 2 Dodge's I have and you can bring that Black Roadster thing over here - I'll get it out of your way. You probably never drive it anyway........
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2009 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

katatak

7136 posts
Member since Apr 2008

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

Nice find, Pat! If I'm not mistaken, you're out of kids to give it to, so this one must be for dad! Can't wait to see the build thread. And oh, BTW, I figured out a solution to your parking problem. Durango + cliff = no more parking problem.

Thanks Hulki - you are correct - this one is mine! I'd like to drive that Durango off a cliff!
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2009 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I read your post where you had to miss the Rukus cause you were getting a Fiero. Same reason why I did not go - had to save my funds for the new toy. I'll get rid of these 2 Dodge's I have and you can bring that Black Roadster thing over here - I'll get it out of your way. You probably never drive it anyway........

Your right Pat...that Saturn Sky turbo is my wife's...I only get to drive it when it needs gas, oil change or washed...

I gave my Black GT to my daughter...she is pretty excited as she should be, my parents never gave me a car

I had my eye on that car you got but it was way more of a project than I wanted to take on, can't wait to see the build
Frizlefrak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2009 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Let us know when you are coming through. You are more than welcome to stop by and see "Dan's" junk and my toys....J/K Dan.... Dan's junk is nicer than my junk. Stay safe!

Pat

You had it right the first time I have to bring a bib every time I see the red Formula lest I drool all over myself. You are getting a bit tight on space. Where you keepin' the bike? Speakin' of which, we need to get another ride or two in before the weather gets too much colder (like that would stop us).
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2009 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You had it right the first time I have to bring a bib every time I see the red Formula lest I drool all over myself. You are getting a bit tight on space. Where you keepin' the bike? Speakin' of which, we need to get another ride or two in before the weather gets too much colder (like that would stop us).

I have to sleep with the bike! I'm ready to go if you would quit going away on vacation.....lol. Got some bids coming on a new shop to be built in the back yard.......heehee...... A new Fiero and now a new shop..... Man I must be doin somethin right.
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2009 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

katatak

7136 posts
Member since Apr 2008

Originally posted by BlackThunderGT:

Your right Pat...that Saturn Sky turbo is my wife's...I only get to drive it when it needs gas, oil change or washed...

I gave my Black GT to my daughter...she is pretty excited as she should be, my parents never gave me a car

I had my eye on that car you got but it was way more of a project than I wanted to take on, can't wait to see the build

Kids got it so easy these days...... My oldest son came home from school today and was "beating" around the bush about the new Fiero. "Dad" can I start working nt the interior?" "Dad, can I show my buddy what it sounds like?" "Dad, can I drive it around the block?" "Dad, I'll help you get it ready to go?", etc. etc. .... Then we get into a discussion about swapping in a 4.9 or a 3800 in the Formula. I tell him to be patient, save his money, gather the parts up before he starts tearing it apart, etc. etc. Thinking that he was just trying to get me to commit to helping him out and I had the feeling he wants to do this like tomorrow.....lol. I strung him along. Told him he was about #65in line after the Monte, XTC, 47 Chevy, V8 Fiero.

About an hour ago, he calls me to inform me that he found a low mileage 3800 SC series 2 with trans for 600.00. Being the smart guy that I am, I say go get it! He says, "can I borrow your truck?" I guess he has been working a lot more hours than I thought - says he has the money - crap! Damn Fiero's!

[This message has been edited by katatak (edited 12-16-2009).]

josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2009 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If he wont go with ya I will!!!!
PFF
System Bot
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2009 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I got to tinkering with the car this evening. I drained the oil - or should I say gas out of the pan and changed the filter. I put a quart of Lucas Heavy Duty Oil additive and Valvoline 20-50 VR1 Racing oil (cause I have about 12 quarts of it from the old drag race days).

I put 5 gallons of gas in it cause it ran out on me yesterday while I was messing with it. If you remember I put a fuel regulator on it yesterday too. Well after I put gas in it tonight, I tunred the key on to prime the carb and there was no fuel filling the filter. WTF? I could hear the pump running. So I took the fuel line off at the carb - no fuel! I took the filter off the regulator - no fuel! Took the regulator off the line to the tank - plenty of fuel! Freakin brand new regulator is junk! You can't buy a decent part anywhere anymore. I took the regulator apart - cheesy piece of junk inside. I could not even blow through the damn thing. I messed with it a little and was able to blow air through it but not much. If I pushed down on the knob, I could get a little more through it so I hooked it all back up to at least get the car started and the Oil pressure up. I had to hold the knob on the regulator down to get enough fuel to flow. Without holding the knob, it would idle for a minute then run out of gas. So I will be taking it back to the parts store and cramming it er uh I mean return it for a refund. I'll order a quality one from Summit or Jegs tomorrow. The good news is that with the new oil, the noise I was hearing is gone. It runs real smooth and revs quick - or at least till it runs out of fuel cause I can't get enough gas through the regulator.

While I was crawling around under it changing the oil, I looked her over real good. I have a few wiring issues to attend to - just routing and tie downs, etc. The underneath side is very clean - no rust at all. I did find that the rubber hose that connects the fuel fill tube to the tank has a hole in it. I'll have to get one of those somewhere.

It has what looks like brand new A Arms and brand new axles. The bushins, ball joints and tierods look new and it has what I think is an after market rear sway bar (I should have taken some pics). It has new KYB struts too. E Brake works and all the cables look new.

The motor is setup with an AC compressor with belt and all, The lines are plugged as there are no lines running to the front. It has an aftermarket AC unit up front? Never seen one like it - I'll get some pics tomorrow. Looks like it has all new suspension parts up front too.

The exhaust is new but I don't like it. It is a two into one through a 30" glass pack and out to a twin resonator - sounds funny to me. Where the trunk side pipe comes down, it is welded at a 90* into the pipe from the firewall side - I think it goofs up the flow this way. I will definitely be changing the exhaust. I have to do some checking on headers? Like some shorty's with a center dump or something like that.

It has the belt drive upside down water pump setup where the pulleys and belt are sticking into the fenderwell. I might have to look into changing it to an electric setup? The belt is a "cog" style belt so there is no slip but it looks a little loose to me. It will need to be addressed for sure.

The interior trim pieces have been painted a sliver blue color and the carpet is blue along with the carpet on the lower door panels. The consloe has been painted the same color. I will be changin it all back to grey or black. The seats are in perfect shape. The head liner is hanging but my old buddy Carver1 gave me a near perfect one that is a little faded. All the factory gauges work and the tach seems to be working too - I did not think a four banger tach would work on a V8. I will be adding after market gauges and a tach though.

I think that the 4 speed is the econ 4:10 model - 1st gear seems pretty low to me? I'll have to get some numbers off of it. So far, I am pretty pleased. Just got to make it "mine" now. More to come!

Pat
Frizlefrak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2009 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And late last night my Brother in Idaho calls me up to tell me he found a nice low mileage Indy for cheap!

Uh oh....I know where this is going.

Frizlefrak - Dan, you reading this?

Yes

Feel like running to Idaho?

I've done more impulsive things. I still have 10 more days of vacation to burn up before 31Dec09.

I'll have more detail this evening. Damn Fiero's!

Lemme know if it's drivable. If not, any idea how to get it back to El Chuco?

katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2009 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Lemme know if it's drivable. If not, any idea how to get it back to El Chuco?

[This message has been edited by katatak (edited 12-16-2009).]

Frizlefrak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2009 01:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK Pat, you've got my attention. What city in Idaho? If it checks out for being rust free, I'm definitely interested. Anything else I can fix. Could always just put it on DAS and have it shipped out here, or I could pay your brother if he feels like trekking out to the great Southwest.

Thanks for throwing in dibs on the car for me Pat.....I owe ya one...
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2009 06:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well Pat and Dan, don't the gods just smile upon you two guys all the time, or what? Wanna' share some of that luck???
ICouldaBeenAV8
From: Chatsworth, California; Clearwater, Florida, and Milwaukee, Wisc.

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2009 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ICouldaBeenAV8Send a Private Message to ICouldaBeenAV8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW! It looks like your driveway covers your front yard. I like it. No more sprinklers or lawn mowing and smaller carbon footprint. Now if I can just sell the concept to my wife.

[This message has been edited by ICouldaBeenAV8 (edited 10-20-2009).]

Frizlefrak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2009 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

Well Pat and Dan, don't the gods just smile upon you two guys all the time, or what? Wanna' share some of that luck???

Well, the Fiero Gods have shone upon us....but the rest of my luck sucks. If there is one defective (insert product name here) in a million, I will pick it. One mound of dog doo in the yard, my right tennis shoe will locate and adhere to it. The karma wheel always spins around

But seriously, until we find out what were dealing with on this Indy, it's a long way from done. It could be rusted or have a bad/missing title, both of which are dealbreakers for me. Or the estate could want $20K for the car.....I've dealt with a few estates and it can go either way. But as long as the title is good, the frame is clean and straight and the price is in line, anything else can be made to work. And since I know OhioIndy will spot this, I will keep the original duke....I won't cut this one up.

But in any event, Pat's a great guy for a million reasons, and this shows why.

Rick 88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2009 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pat I thought I had a car/driveway issue, but you have now beaten me out! Now I can tell wifey I am not the worst at bringing home vehicles. Luckily you have plenty of room for a shop in back. I have been so busy, I have not had time to visit Pennocks recently. What ever you do the V8, leave it stock looking. The suprise factor will be unreal
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2009 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ICouldaBeenAV8:

WOW! It looks like your driveway covers your front yard. I like it. No more sprinklers or lawn mowing and smaller carbon footprint. Now if I can just sell the concept to my wife.

I am all about concrete-especially here is El Paso - you can't get anything to grow anyway and if you do, they want to raise your property taxes for using too much water. Truth be known, I probably use more water wasing down all that concrete than I would if it was grass - J/K - the wind keeps all the sand blown off.....lol
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 18 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock