Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  FBI raids Mar-A-largo (Page 16)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 17 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
FBI raids Mar-A-largo by MidEngineManiac
Started on: 08-08-2022 07:06 PM
Replies: 670 (10454 views)
Last post by: BingB on 04-04-2024 05:41 PM
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2023 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fredtoast:

Hillary's email issue was investigated by TRUMP APPOINTED U.S. Attorney John Huber. Found nothing that would justify criminal charges. . . . .
Biden had documents in his garage, but he voluntarily returned them. He never disobeyed the government request to return them. He never lied about having them. he never moved them to hide them from federal investigators.

This meme is one of the lamest "false equivalency" logical fails of all time.

We all know that what you just said here is nonsense, even you. It was a different standard then. Hillary was running for office, they said, "No reasonable prosecutor would convict," and that's where they left it. Hillary wasn't president, she had no authority to mishandle classified material. The President has always had full authority of classified materials since the president is the one that literally created that law by executive order. (please don't be stupid here, if you don't understand the foundations of classification authority, then please look it up before you say something retarded).

Hillary didn't get charged because she was the Democrat's primary candidate and it would have spelled disaster for them. She had hundreds of classified documents which included SAPs and compartments which... not only did they not belong on an unclassified private server in her bathroom, but also required extra handling that a normal classified environment wouldn't have been cleared for.

So... just stop this argument right here, because everyone here (including you) knows that you're completely wrong... you're not fooling anyone.
IP: Logged
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2023 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We all like the Eagles, right?

WonderBoy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2023 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WonderBoySend a Private Message to WonderBoyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hillary's email issue was investigated by TRUMP APPOINTED U.S. Attorney John Huber. Found nothing that would justify criminal charges. . . . .
Biden had documents in his garage, but he voluntarily returned them. He never disobeyed the government request to return them. He never lied about having them. he never moved them to hide them from federal investigators.

This meme is one of the lamest "false equivalency" logical fails of all time.

Full of crap. Like it took Bill Bar a week to say "no fraud in 2020 presidential election", during that time he sat on his/hers/them/they fat arse with buckets of KFC and a table cloth as a bib.
Elitists never get charged. All innocent. Like Hunter.

Why did Biden have them? No further investigation.

Just like Ms. Maxwell charged/convicted of underage sex trafficking. But no one else charged. No clients. Nothing. Sheee@, with all the money the FagBI gets, all sex traffickers could disappear, but it's a business to them AND YOU.

Your 'progressive' natural can't see beyond the 2 parties. Are you in favour of drug testing all those who were present in the White House for the last 4 weeks? Naaa, the elitists have separate rules, compared to us (the glue) who could have a random one at anytime.

Go back into your storage container with the rest of the screw drivers and wrenches, just be sure to wipe that white powder off your nose first..
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2023 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
We all know that what you [fredtoast] just said here is nonsense, even you. It was a different standard then. Hillary was running for office, they said, "No reasonable prosecutor would convict," and that's where they left it. Hillary wasn't president, she had no authority to mishandle classified material. The President has always had full authority of classified materials since the president is the one that literally created that law by executive order. (please don't be stupid here, if you don't understand the foundations of classification authority, then please look it up before you say something retarded).

Hillary didn't get charged because she was the Democrat's primary candidate and it would have spelled disaster for them. She [Hillary Clinton] had hundreds of classified documents which included SAPs and compartments which... not only did they not belong on an unclassified private server in her bathroom, but also required extra handling that a normal classified environment wouldn't have been cleared for.

So... just stop this argument right here, because everyone here (including you) knows that you're completely wrong... you're not fooling anyone.

Is that a fact? That Hillary Clinton had all that stuff—hundreds of classified documents which included SAPs and compartments—on an unclassified and privately owned and administered server? (In her bathroom? I thought it was her basement.)

Where is such an accounting?

I've been under the impression that the classified information that Clinton is known to have mishandled was not of the magnitude that anyone could accurately describe as "hundreds of classified documents which included SAPs and compartments."

As I sidebar, I want to say that I don't like or respect the dissing of "fredtoast"—the trash talk as the sports fans often say—that I have highlighted in green. There's no call for any of that. It definitely subtracts from 82-T/A's credibility, in my eyes.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 07-08-2023).]

WonderBoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2023 01:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WonderBoySend a Private Message to WonderBoyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Is that a fact? That Hillary Clinton had all that stuff—hundreds of classified documents which included SAPs and compartments—on an unclassified and privately owned and administered server? (In her bathroom? I thought it was her basement.)

I've been under the impression that the classified information that Clinton is known to have mishandled was not of the magnitude that anyone could accurately describe as "hundreds of classified documents which included SAPs and compartments."

As I sidebar, I want to say that I don't like or respect the dissing of "fredtoast"—the trash talk as the sports fans often say—that I have highlighted in green. There's no call for any of that. It definitely subtracts from 82-T/A's credibility, in my eyes.

Are you forgetting about the goodies on
Huma Abedin's/Anthony "Dick" Weiner's laptop? Emails containing sensitive information?

You can't even say for FACT (think gov CDC misinfo promoted by MSM fake news along with bought and paid for social media platforms to force control narrative) what Trump had/has. You can link to what ever abcdefg+ network. Even .govs. But with how this admin an it's deep state cronies lie, fabricate and purposely confuse, I will not believe jack **** that come out of them.

Trash talk? Dissing. Hmm. I remember when I first started posting in OT 2020 while doing repairs on my kickass fiero, ChatRI and Pat found my account suspicious. Like I was someone with a burner account. ChatRI, piss off. Take yo whoop'n like a man, not like some Dylan Mulvaney.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2023 06:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't remember posting anything about WonderBoy and burner phones (or burner anything) or even ever having any suspicions of that kind, much less posting any such remarks.

I'm not saying that it didn't happen, but I don't remember my being involved in anything like that.

Could it be that WonderBoy is thinking of someone else, and misremembering that person as "rinselberg"..?

And no, I haven't forgotten about the classified State Department information that turned up on Huma Abedin's or Anthony Weiner's laptop, or any of the discoveries that were reported before that about Hillary Clinton's emails and private server. That's all baked into what I just said, which is that I have never had the perception that the Clinton "scraps" were anywhere even close to the significance of the Trump "horde", in terms of the amount and the sensitivity of the classified materials.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2023 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

16118 posts
Member since Mar 2010
Comparison of Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton, using coins from the Roman empire to represent classified documents and fragments: pages; paragraphs; sentences; phrases; numbers; maps; charts; drawings; timelines; etc.

Hillary Clinton

Donald Trump

Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2023 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No raid on the Whitehouse to find more booger sugar?

Weird that one of the most surveillance and secure places you can imagine and not a single video of who the left the dimebag with Biden?

[This message has been edited by Wichita (edited 07-08-2023).]

fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-08-2023 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We all know that what you just said here is nonsense, even you. It was a different standard then. Hillary was running for office,.

Nonesense?!?!? WTF are you talking about? Huber's investigation of Hillary began in 2017 WHEN TRUMP WAS PRESIDENT..

I have never seen someone so deep in the right-wing echo chamber and completely removed from reality.

[This message has been edited by fredtoast (edited 07-08-2023).]

fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-08-2023 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fredtoast

1452 posts
Member since Jun 2023

Originally posted by WonderBoy:
Why did Biden have them? No further investigation..

There was nothing to investigate because Biden voluntarily returned everything.

If Trump had returned all the documents then there would not have been any further investigation of him either. The problem was he lied to federal authorities about possessing the documents and he moved them around to intentionally hide them.
fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-08-2023 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fredtoast

1452 posts
Member since Jun 2023

Originally posted by WonderBoy:

Are you forgetting about the goodies on
Huma Abedin's/Anthony "Dick" Weiner's laptop? Emails containing sensitive information?

Actually I do remember, but apparently you do not.

Less than two weeks before the election FBI Director Jim Comey dropped a bombshell in a search warrant for Abedin's laptop claiming it could contain evidence of Clinto mishandling sensitive documents. But then after the election he siad they did not find any evidence at all.

This is the reason Trump won the election, and he loved/praised Comey for doing it.
PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2023 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

hundreds of classified documents which included SAPs and compartments: https://www.nbcnews.com/pol...se-under-fbi-n604526

"the FBI identified at least 113 emails that passed through Clinton's server and contained materials that were classified at the time they were sent, including some that were Top Secret and referred to a highly classified special access program"

"In her bathroom? I thought it was her basement." : https://theweek.com/speedre...ored-bathroom-closet

"Hillary Clinton's private server was stored in a bathroom closet"
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2023 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

82-T/A [At Work]

22764 posts
Member since Aug 2002

Nonesense?!?!? WTF are you talking about? Huber's investigation of Hillary began in 2017 WHEN TRUMP WAS PRESIDENT..

I have never seen someone so deep in the right-wing echo chamber and completely removed from reality.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06...on-emails/index.html

"July 10, 2015 – The FBI opened a criminal investigation, code-named “Midyear Exam,” into Hillary Clinton’s handling of classified information while secretary of state."
fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-08-2023 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06...on-emails/index.html

"July 10, 2015 – The FBI opened a criminal investigation, code-named “Midyear Exam,” into Hillary Clinton’s handling of classified information while secretary of state."

https://www.washingtonpost....d944ba776_story.html

"John Huber, the U.S. attorney in Utah, was tapped inNovember 2017 by then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions to look into concerns raised by President Trump and his allies in Congress that the FBI had not fully pursued cases of possible corruption at the Clinton Foundation and during Clinton’s time as secretary of state, when the U.S. government decided not to block the sale of a company called Uranium One."

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2023 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

https://www.washingtonpost....d944ba77 6_story.html

"John Huber, the U.S. attorney in Utah, was tapped inNovember 2017 by then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions to look into concerns raised by President Trump and his allies in Congress that the FBI had not fully pursued cases of possible corruption at the Clinton Foundation and during Clinton’s time as secretary of state, when the U.S. government decided not to block the sale of a company called Uranium One."

I know you're not confused here. We're talking about Hillary's email investigation and her classified documents, which you are aware of. You obviously know we're talking about the hundred+ that were found on the bathroom server... and the thousands of others they couldn't find because she wiped the drives and smashed her phones. No one here is talking about Uranium One or the Clinton Foundation... obviously you know that, so your response only acknowledges to me that you realize you're wrong. It probably hurts, I guess... doesn't happen to me that often, but you're probably getting used to it.

Do you have any more unrelated points that no one's asking about that you'd like to bring up to deflect from the issue?
fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-08-2023 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I know you're not confused here. We're talking about Hillary's email investigation and her classified documents, which you are aware of.

Yes. I know all about that also. It was thoroughly investigated and there was no criminal activity found.

Your make-believe version of what happened does not matter in the real world. Hillary Clinton has been investigated more by Republican controlled administrations than any person on earth and they never find anything. There were 6 on Benghazi alone.

However when they investigate Trump they find clear evidence of criminal behavior. It is sad that none of you can just accept the truth. Trump was taken to court repeatedly BEFORE HE EVER BECAME PRESIDENT. This claim that he is now just the victim of political agendas is absurd. If he did not have the corrupt history behind him it might make some sense, but he was was found to be crooked before he ever became President.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2023 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If he did not have the corrupt history behind him it might make some sense, but he was was found to be crooked before he ever became President.

It just blows me away that millions of people look up to this con artist. It's like some sort of mass delusional behavior. Kind of scary, if the truth be known.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2023 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Knock Knock.

Who's there?

Yuscil.

Yuscil who?

Yuscil witness for the government.

That be Yuscil Taveras, aka "Trump Employee 4."

The SUPERSEDING INDICTMENT opened for a specially selected audience from the Federal court system on Thursday. It's the perfect summertime addition to "Barbenheimer."

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
v.
DONALD J. TRUMP,
WALTINE NAUTA, and
CARLOS DE OLIVEIRA,
Defendants.
-----------
https://www.justice.gov/sto...liveira-23-80101.pdf

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 07-29-2023).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2023 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's seven card stud, low hole.

There are two more rounds, one up, one down...

Look around.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2023 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2023 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sage words from a respected source.....

https://amgreatness.com/

Edit to add

Look for the article from Victor David Hanson, as the link just takes one to the front page of the website.

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 07-31-2023).]

PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2023 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:
Sage words from a respected source...

Is the respected source a literal "one man team"..?
https://amgreatness.com/meet-the-team/

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 07-31-2023).]

fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-31-2023 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Sage words from a respected source.....

https://amgreatness.com/

More right-wing propaganda.

Headline.....Biden DOJ Attempts to Jail Hunter Biden’s Former Business Partner Devon Archer Before Testimony

Story......DOJ files request for judge to set date for Archer to report to jail for fraud convictions from 2018. No way possible he would be jailed before testifying. Both Archer and his attorney agree that it is NOT an attempt at intimidation.

Just more spin for the rubes who believe what they want to hear.

jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2023 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2023 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jdv:
We can trust the FBI!

https://www.cn...k/index.html

Trying to "torture" this malfeasance of a former high-ranking FBI agent to twist it into an argument or a prejudice against the DOJ's indictments of Donald Trump is... not good.

First of all, unless there's a direct link between this Charles McGonigal and the DOJ's cases against Donald Trump, it's just another "whataboutism."

I'm not aware of any reporting of that kind of linkage.

Secondly, I think it's inescapable that the FBI itself played an important role in the investigations that resulted in the criminal indictments of this Charles McGonigal; to wit:

In October of 2021, as part of an FBI investigation, FBI agents conducted evidence searches at two properties, one in New York City and the other in D.C., that were owned by or linked with the well known Russian "oligarch" Oleg Deripaska.

In January of this year, this:

"Former top FBI official Charles McGonigal arrested over ties to Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska"

Oleg Deripaska has been sanctioned by the U.S.

Luke Barr, Aaron Katersky, and Alexander Mallin for ABC News; January 24, 2023.
https://abcnews.go.com/US/f...an/story?id=96609658

So the implication from forum member jdv does not cut any ice, IMO.

The "rinse" channel, as always, encourages readers to weigh in on this (or other topics) with their own reactions and comments.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 08-09-2023).]

fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-09-2023 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We can trust the FBI!
https://www.cnn.com/2023/08...-new-york/index.html

Nothing to do with any FBI business.

jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2023 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No nothing to see here. I guess taking money from a Russian oligarch is a common thing now days. How is watching the watchmen?
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2023 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Trump's lawyers want SCIF reestablished at Mar-a-Lago for the former president to review or discuss classified evidence in the Mar-a-Lago documents case

No problemo
fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-10-2023 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No nothing to see here. I guess taking money from a Russian oligarch is a common thing now days. How is watching the watchmen?

If a former doctor robbed a bank would see it as proof that the medical profession is a fraud? If your kids got seriously ill would you refuse to take them to a doctor?

jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2023 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Should all people that commit a crime be executed? Should they all be let go Scott free? I should have been clearer so you had more to twist. This person was involved in investigating Trump's involvement with Russia and himself was taking monies from them. These are not false allegations as he is pleading guilty.
fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-10-2023 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This person was involved in investigating Trump's involvement with Russia and himself was taking monies from them.

He did not take any money while working for the FBI or investigating Trump.

And didn't the FBI investigation prove that all the "Russian collusion" allegations were just a hoax? So if we can't trust the FBI that means Trump really did collude with the Russians, right?

PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2023 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...the "Russian collusion" allegations were just a hoax

Thank you Fredtoast. I'm glad you've finally come to this conclusion. I'm sure it took a while, a lot of soul searching, and a lot of teeth gnashing... but glad you've at least finally accepted reality.
fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-11-2023 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thank you Fredtoast. I'm glad you've finally come to this conclusion. I'm sure it took a while, a lot of soul searching, and a lot of teeth gnashing... but glad you've at least finally accepted reality.

I have now rejected that idea because I was told I can't trust the FBI.

What's you position on this. Was the FBI lying when they said there was not enough evidence to charge Trump with collusion, or should we trust and believe the FBI? I mean you can't accept two contradictory positions at the same time can you?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2023 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What's you position on this. Was the FBI lying when they said there was not enough evidence to charge Trump with collusion, or should we trust and believe the FBI? I mean you can't accept two contradictory positions at the same time can you?

1) There is no evidence.
2) The FBI cannot be trusted.

There is no contradiction.

fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-11-2023 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

1) There is no evidence.

The FBI were the ones who said there was not enough evidence (not "no evidence").

So there is a contradiction.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2023 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

On the contrary. If you believe the FBI is willing to lie for Democrats, but in this case, they've actually stated there was no Russia Collussion, then this only emphasizes how much more truthful that is.
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2023 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

On the contrary. If you believe the FBI is willing to lie for Democrats, but in this case, they've actually stated there was no Russia Collussion, then this only emphasizes how much more truthful that is.

NO

but you will claim the same BS
no matter what we post
as you believe
and no facts can change your miss guided faith in a fool

I speak truth
the scum bag did collude
there just is not the amount of proof required for a court conviction

funny how the same side that feared the USSR
NOW LOVE THE THUG PUTIN

ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2023 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

12549 posts
Member since Jan 2001

Originally posted by williegoat:

1) There is no evidence.

NO PIG LAW ENFORCEMENT CAN BE TRUSTED
local cops to the very top all are pigs

THERE IS EVIDENCE JUST NOT TO THE LEVEL OF A CON-VICTION

NEVER MIND THE RUSSIAN COLLUSION
THE RUMP IS GUILTY OF TREASON AND COULD BE CON-VICTED OF THAT NOW FOR 1-6
get him for what he did do that can be proven in court

secrets or rig the vote or rig the counts who cares he did it all then lead a revolt on 1-6
the scum bag is way worse the nixon
at least nixon did not cheat on income tax
fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-11-2023 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is exactly what I was wanting to prove.

It is not about the institutional integrity. It is about what party you belong to. Basically you say we should trust and believe the FBI when they say something that favors Republicans, not when they say something that favors Democrats.

Your entire belief system is based on politics instead of any logic. You even ignore clear logical contradictions in order to support your beliefs.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2023 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Katie Phang Show on MSNBC; August 20, 2023.
https://youtu.be/qeznTh023Pw?t=140

The various federal and state-level court cases in which the former president has been criminally indicted are updated with former federal prosecutor and MSNBC legal analyst Glenn Kirschner.

Katie Phang and Glenn Kirschner. This is from a previous episode of the show, not the latest episode that's being referenced here.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 17 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock