Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  FBI raids Mar-A-largo (Page 10)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 17 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
FBI raids Mar-A-largo by MidEngineManiac
Started on: 08-08-2022 07:06 PM
Replies: 670 (10452 views)
Last post by: BingB on 04-04-2024 05:41 PM
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2022 08:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Mashup"

spoiler alert

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 09-26-2022).]

IP: Logged
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2022 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:
When an alphabet agency is no longer a neutral party.

The ATF should not be a government agency. It should be a convenience store.

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Anyone who's reading this is likely to know about the $250 million dollar lawsuit that New York State Attorney General Letitia James filed the other day against Donald J. Trump, the Trump Organization, and Donald Trump Jr, Eric Trump and Ivanka Trump.

To make a long story short:
To cut to the chase, Neal Katyal, the former Solicitor General of the United States and an almost daily guest on the MSNBC TV channel, offered an explanation of why Trump would estimate the worth of the Mar-A-Lago property so much higher (by a factor of 10) than its apparent market value:

Pfft, . Is that all you and your news gods got ?

You can tell anybody your Fiero is worth $100,000.00. Only if someone else decides if he would buy it from you, or give you a loan with it for collateral.

Originally posted by Fats:
The lefties following this circus have gotta be the most gullible fools ever. Barnum would be proud.

Quoted for truth. We can add the lefties who get any political education from heavily biased news sources.
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2022 02:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Admitted into evidence as exhibit A1-200101, the defense carries the now unclassified document to the stand, ' Yes, these are the files I collated. '
Lifting the red star stickie from the top left hand corner, President Trump reveals the electronic sub-micron memory chip, a copy of the 33,000 deleted emails.
The emails Hillary destroyed in an attempt to conceal her criminal acts, prima facie evidence of felony treason !

Hillary on the stand under oath, ' I washed it with an acid cloth, then, I hit it with a hammer. '

' Because you'd be in jail ! '
~ Donald J. Trump, presidential candidate, October 9, 2016.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2022 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:
Is that all you and your news gods got?

"I am the servant of the News God Sutekh. He needs no other."

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 09-28-2022).]

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2022 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
^^
lol !
Imhotep ! Imhotep ! Imhotep !
Zombies follow their leader to annihilation,
their brains filled with the tds virus that interrupts their dreams of a global government of kings ruling slaves.
Tutankhamun's Treasures
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2022 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Inventory

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2022 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Valkrie9

1475 posts
Member since Jan 2021

Felony Election Fraud,
$400 Million Tax Fraud !
The Zuck implicated in both !

2036, the year he surrenders to a nice white collar prison, out in seven, 2043, aged sixty, to retire to his own Caribbean island.

Maybe his sentence will be a longer stretch, a longer haul, to be determined by a jury, of his peers.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2022 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Valkrie9:
^^
lol !
Imhotep ! Imhotep ! Imhotep !
Zombies follow their leader to annihilation,
their brains filled with the tds virus that interrupts their dreams of a global government of kings ruling slaves.
Tutankhamun's Treasures

It's been said that "Imhotep" is the first person in history known by name who wasn't a dynastic ruler. Before him, the only people known to history by name are the first kings and pharaohs of Egypt. (This excludes any Biblical accounts or other holy books.)

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2022 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Are you familiar with the Ten Commandments?

"Thou shalt have no other Gods before me."

That includes any thing or desire that you place higher in your life than God.
Money, possessions, obsessions.....

🤔
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2022 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

olejoedad

18031 posts
Member since May 2004
Are you obsessed with anything?
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2022 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2022 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:
Is that all you and your news gods got?

But I already said that. Or this "dude" in the photograph said it for me. It's a reaction to "news gods" from forum member "cliffw", which is an excellent utterance and hits the nail on the head. I can't say that I've ever thought of "news gods" before, and it's an apt description of the cosplay that is the "rinselberg" of this forum.

I'd seen a number of references to "cosplay" and I was puzzled by it, until I looked it up.

Cosplay, a portmanteau of "costume play", is an activity and performance art in which participants called "cosplayers" wear costumes and fashion accessories to represent a specific character. Cosplayers often interact to create a subculture, and a broader use of the term "cosplay" applies to any costumed role playing in venues apart from the stage. Any entity that lends itself to dramatic interpretation may be taken up as a subject. Favorite sources include anime, cartoons, comic books, manga, television series, and video games. The term is composed of the two aforementioned counterparts–costume and role play.

Words are my costume.

It was what forum member "olejoedad" said that prompts this explanation, or elaboration. Like an affidavit.

ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2022 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Are you familiar with the Ten Commandments?

"Thou shalt have no other Gods before me."

That includes any thing or desire that you place higher in your life than God.
Money, possessions, obsessions.....

🤔

THE GOD OF GUNS

does not like rivals
or play well with others
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2022 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
🦇💩😵‍💫

randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2022 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

THE GOD OF GUNS

does not like rivals
or play well with others

OK, but enough about you...

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2022 02:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

THE GOD OF GUNS

does not like rivals
or play well with others

I like guns more than soda.
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2022 02:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Late '50s, this actor frightened me and my schoolmates, all acting tough until the monster shows up !
Aaaahhhh !

Architect of the Cosmos
Robert Bauval - Imhotep the African
Entertaining reading while you live out your life in your underground nuke shelter, six years beneath the planet of imbeciles.

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2022 03:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Valkrie9

1475 posts
Member since Jan 2021
Co-Co for Coconuts !
lol !
Your pretendadent has been redacted !
' One more line before we go, daddy ! '

[This message has been edited by Valkrie9 (edited 09-29-2022).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2022 07:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Trump to Special Master: "We're going to need a Bigger Vendor."

In recent days, the special master process has prompted the Trump team and the Justice Department to try to hire a service that can host the documents digitally, so they can be worked through. Earlier this week, the department said in a court filing that Trump's team had indicated the data hosting companies didn't want to work with the former President.

His team now says the issue is the size of the evidence collection.

"In conversations between Plaintiff's counsel and the Government regarding a data vendor, the Government mentioned that the 11,000 documents contain closer to 200,000 pages. That estimated volume, with a need to operate under the accelerated timeframes supported by the Government, is the reason why so many of the Government's selected vendors have declined the potential engagement," Trump's team wrote on Wednesday.

WRAL-TV is the NBC affiliate for the Research Triangle Area in North Carolina, which includes Raleigh.

This is their new report on the Mar-A-Lago documents case. It seems that Team Trump is just beginning to comprehend the full extent of the documents and other records that were seized by the FBI at Mar-A-Lago on August 8. Previously characterized as about 11,000 separate items, Team Trump has "triangulated" from that description to the realization that this amounts to about 200,000 pages of material.

For those forum members and lurkers who just can't get enough reportage about this case.

"Trump pushing back on special master's request for him to declare in court whether DOJ inventory is accurate"
Tierney Sneed and Katelyn Polantz for CNN; reproduced by WRAL News on September 28, 2022.
https://www.wral.com/trump-...s-accurate/20496984/

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 09-29-2022).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2022 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Methinks there are only one or two members here that are interested in the 💩 show that has been trumped up by the media and the politicized DOJ.

I couldn't give a 💩 less about this non-issue.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2022 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Mashup"

spoiler alert

I have ALWAYS said that this type of hate from leftists is flattering. If the leftists hate you, .... then you are obviously doing things right. The leftists celebrate evil murderers from the Worlds past, as an example murderous communist leaders. If this were directed at me I would commemorate each and every one of these political smear campaigns in the form of a recognized award in the form of formal celebration and official medals. Not just for Trump, but for other victims of political hate, witch hunts and false accusations. The medals would celebrate the survivors of the fight against evil in America today. Award those brave that stood up to communism, cancel culture, anti-science, baby death camps, stripping clowns shows in from of small children, anti-education, revisionist history, censorship, bullying in public lives, the propagandist media and all the way to the top tyranny in politics. Trump deserves 6 medals of commendation according to Rinselberg, and I will love seeing them pinned on his lapel.
GOD BLESS TRUMP.
LET'S GO BRANDON
PFF
System Bot
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2022 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Swashbuckler Film

Sure,
Sir Dee Je Trump, a knight in shining armor, a champion for the damsel in distress, and his Nation.
' Then, the Prince regained his throne, and the people rejoiced, all was well, and they lived happily ever after. '
The End

[This message has been edited by Valkrie9 (edited 09-29-2022).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2022 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:
I have ALWAYS said that this type of hate from leftists is flattering. If the leftists hate you, .... then you are obviously doing things right. The leftists celebrate evil murderers from the Worlds past, as an example murderous communist leaders. If this were directed at me I would commemorate each and every one of these political smear campaigns in the form of a recognized award in the form of formal celebration and official medals. Not just for Trump, but for other victims of political hate, witch hunts and false accusations. The medals would celebrate the survivors of the fight against evil in America today. Award those brave that stood up to communism, cancel culture, anti-science, baby death camps, stripping clowns shows in from of small children, anti-education, revisionist history, censorship, bullying in public lives, the propagandist media and all the way to the top tyranny in politics. Trump deserves 6 medals of commendation according to Rinselberg, and I will love seeing them pinned on his lapel.
GOD BLESS TRUMP.
LET'S GO BRANDON

I think it's fair to say that Rick has Trump's "six".

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2022 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Valkrie9:

Swashbuckler Film

Sure,
Sir Dee Je Trump, a knight in shining armor, a champion for the damsel in distress, and his Nation.
' Then, the Prince regained his throne, and the people rejoiced, all was well, and they lived happily ever after. '
The End

Do it, sounds like pure $$$$$$$$
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2022 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rickady88GT

10648 posts
Member since Dec 2002

I think it's fair to say that Rick has Trump's "six".

Honestly Ronald, you don't have a clue,.. you never have.
I am a supporter of President Donald John Trump, but not a fanatic. I believe that Ron DeSantis would be a much better President for this upcoming 2024 election. But if you actually read what I say, you would have known that,.... sense I have actually said it before. My comments are not just true, but they are the Dr ordered Rx for people with Trump Derangement Syndrome.
6 medals of accomplishment is EXACTLY what Trump deserves for standing up and defending the conservatives and faithfully upholding his oath to serve America while enduring the hate storm from the leftists war against half of America.
Just being honest Ronald, NOT a propaganda copy paste puppet.

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 09-30-2022).]

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2022 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do it !

Do you mean make a movie ?
I could maybe, make a cartoon, but I am not a practiced cartoonist, taking far too long to produce anything watchable, and contemporarily relevant.
President Trump would have retired from his third term by then, the Nation secure and in growing economic health.

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post09-29-2022 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

THE GOD OF GUNS

does not like rivals
or play well with others

Thats right....

Gods of guns and swords dont like dealing with people...especially simp liberal leftist people.

So go away on your own, or the gods of guns and swords will do it for you.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 09-29-2022).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2022 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The "Mar-A-Lago documents" case is becoming so big, other investigations of Donald Trump may go extinct!

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 10-03-2022).]

Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2022 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2022 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The "Mar-A-Lago documents" case is becoming so big, other investigations of Donald Trump may go extinct!

REALLY????
There aren't any viable, productive or viable investigations against President Donald Jonh Trump. And to be honest and realistic, there never was. All that has been layed are the foundations for awards and accommodations for a job WELL DONE.
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2022 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

> Trump Opposes Expedited Appeal;
> States SUE Biden on Student Loans;
> Did U.S. Hit Nord Stream?

The DOJ's efforts to conceal prima facie evidence of the treasonous activities of Hillary Clinton.
An avenue to seizing power forever, a daisy chain of marxists, Biden_Hunter rising to the White House, because power of gun barrels.
Congress ?
' C'mon man, you know, you know, you don't have F15s, you just try to exercise your Constitution, you deplorables. '

Criminal negotiations to absolve treason by Clinton_Hillary.

[This message has been edited by Valkrie9 (edited 10-04-2022).]

PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2022 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oct 6, 2022.

DOJ suspects that Trump still has Presidential records in his possession, beyond what was seized by the FBI at Mar-A-Lago in August.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 10-07-2022).]

Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2022 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guess what? He is ALLOWED to have whatever damn records he wished upon leaving the WH, same as every President before.

This crap is going to bite your party in the butt.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2022 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Curious about the Presidential Records Act of 1978? This is a concise and easy to read summary from the U.S. National Archives:
https://www.archives.gov/pr...s/laws/1978-act.html

Debra Steidel Wall is the Acting Archivist of the United States.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 10-08-2022).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2022 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

16118 posts
Member since Mar 2010
Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2022 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post10-08-2022 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

Guess what? He is ALLOWED to have whatever damn records he wished upon leaving the WH, same as every President before.

This crap is going to bite your party in the butt.

Thank you, sir.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2022 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:
Guess what? He [Trump] is ALLOWED to have whatever damn records he wished upon leaving the WH, same as every President before.

That's nonsense. I already posted a link to the Presidential Records Act of 1978, just scroll back a few messages before this one. The one before my "Rolling Stone".

Trump has been disregarding the Presidential Records Act.

Fox News and other "Reich-Wing" propaganda sites have cited the example of previous presidents and the records and documents that are housed in their presidential Libraries and have said that it's the same thing—but it's not.

I see that "MidEngineManiac" has just thanked "Hudini", but thanked him for what? For Misinformation?

People who want the truth can search with Google, using the keywords "lies", "Mar-A-Lago", "Fox", "Obama", "records", and "archive OR archives".

Don't trust Google? Use DuckDuckGo... or whatever.

After the FBI search at Mar-A-Lago and just two weeks ago, the Obama Presidential Library went online with a paragraph that explains how the National Archives and Records Administration or NARA maintains the Obama presidential records and documents that are housed there:

https://www.obamalibrary.go...presidential-records

Press releases from NARA that were posted online after the FBI search at Mar-A-Lago:

Some news outlets and individuals on social media are mistakenly reporting that the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) confirmed that a large number of boxes of Presidential records are missing from the Barack Obama administration. This is false. NARA has never issued any such statement and is not aware of any missing boxes of Presidential records from the Obama administration.
September 8, 2022.

The National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) assumed exclusive legal and physical custody of Obama Presidential records when President Barack Obama left office in 2017, in accordance with the Presidential Records Act (PRA). NARA moved approximately 30 million pages of unclassified records to a NARA facility in the Chicago area where they are maintained exclusively by NARA. Additionally, NARA maintains the classified Obama Presidential records in a NARA facility in the Washington, DC, area. As required by the PRA, former President Obama has no control over where and how NARA stores the Presidential records of his Administration.
August 12, 2022.

You can spin this (politically) any way you want, but the idea that Trump is being unfairly harassed over this by a "politicized" U.S. Department of Justice is just nonsense.

Construction of the Obama Presidential Library, which is sited in the Jackson Park neighborhood of Chicago. (September 28, 2022.)
https://www.obama.org/the-center/construction/

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2022 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

16118 posts
Member since Mar 2010

"Hardee’s [Fast Food] Thanks Mike Lindell and the FBI for the Free Publicity"

The social media brand management circle of life continues

Ross A. Lincoln for The Wrap; September 14, 2022.
https://www.thewrap.com/har...indell-fbi-carls-jr/

You can spin this (politically) any way you want, but the idea that Trump is being unfairly harassed over this Mar-A-Lago documents case by a "politicized" U.S. Department of Justice is just nonsense. (Scroll back to the post in this thread just before this one.)

randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2022 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is this thread now inextricably tied to this one?: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/...m12/HTML/000378.html

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 10-08-2022).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 17 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock