Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  FBI raids Mar-A-largo (Page 15)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 17 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
FBI raids Mar-A-largo by MidEngineManiac
Started on: 08-08-2022 07:06 PM
Replies: 670 (10453 views)
Last post by: BingB on 04-04-2024 05:41 PM
ray b

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2023 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just google her first name and Jackson Pollock
she is better known then he is
IP: Logged
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2023 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The indictment:
https://d3i6fh83elv35t.clou...trump-indictment.pdf

Photographs that were part of the indictment:
https://www.pbs.org/newshou...lago-shower-ballroom

When "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA v. DONALD J. TRUMP and WALTINE NAUTA" went public, MSNBC had a 24-hour "Indict-athon".

I have it on very good authority (Lawrence O'Donnell) that the 49-page indictment is actually an easy "read". Lots of white space, and a number of the pages are only "fractional" pages.

I have not read the indictment.

Read the indictment. Read it..!

An annotated version of the indictment
Zachary B. Wolf and Curt Merrill for CNN; June 9, 2023.
https://www.cnn.com/interac...trump-indictment-dg/

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 06-10-2023).]

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2023 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Photographs that were part of the indictment:

Photos from Trump indictment show boxes of classified documents stored in Mar-a-Lago shower, ballroom

Damn, that's just so weird. What the heck was he planning to do with all these roomfuls of files? And some misguided souls wish to re-elect this guy?

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2023 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:
37 felony's

Allegations.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2023 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Allegations.

Don't you know all of those copies of the "Wall Street Journal" and "Washington Post" are top secret?

Hang him from the highest tree! Woman don't you wait for me! do, do, do.....

Oh, and that guitar....probably stolen from Roger Miller.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 06-10-2023).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2023 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Don't you know all of those copies of the "Wall Street Journal" and "Washington Post" are top secret?

LOL... yeah, that's all that Trump stashed away. Just old copies of the "Wall Street Journal" and "Washington Post". Uh-huh.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2023 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

LOL... yeah, that's all that Trump stashed away. Just old copies of the "Wall Street Journal" and "Washington Post". Uh-huh.

Can you identify anything else in those pictures?
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2023 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Can you identify anything else in those pictures?

I think that's Jimmy Hoffa in the third box from the right.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2023 05:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Waltine Nauta? Shouldn't that be Saltine Nauta? I think that would help "humanize" him for the jurors.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2023 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

16118 posts
Member since Mar 2010

Originally posted by Fats:
I wonder if our little sewer troll [rinselberg] will ever realize that we don't live in Harry Potter land, and when things get declassified, the word "Classified" doesn't magically disappear from the pages.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 06-11-2023).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2023 07:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can only repeat this so many times. Nothing will come of this, because the President has the sole authority on classification. I realize you don't get this Rinse... but the president is the OWNER of classified information. There is no law that states what classified information is, or the creation of it. All of this is set by executive order. The president can declassify with the wave of the hand, or by merely speaking it. Democrats are sensationalizing this, and intentionally trying to charge Trump after the fact by suggesting that he never declassified the things he has. Regardless of the fact that his home is considered a SCIF.

This is again, intentional weaponization to try to hurt Trump... but it doesn't hurt him. This is what these SF/CHI/NYC/DC leftists do not understand. They live in an echo-chamber that don't seem to realize that every time they do something like this, more and more people move against them. You have both vice presidents, neither of which had any authority to have this information... not being charged. You don't think people see this? People remember that the economy was great under Trump, and everyone (except the extreme left) were happy. Today, everyone is unhappy, and the extreme left are STILL unhappy... because the left is never happy.

I just say... keep it up. Every time the left does this, they keep Trump relevant, and that much closer to becoming president again.
PFF
System Bot
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2023 08:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
as maybe if the rump is president

but he no longer is

and ex presidents have no such rights

and NO he will never get back in office
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2023 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

12549 posts
Member since Jan 2001

Originally posted by ray b:
37 felony's

Originally posted by cliffw:

Allegations.

NO charged indited and will be tried
far beyond Allegations but we know the right are slow to understand
your guy is a cheat a crook and a lying sack of poo
so this set of crimes will be the first of many CONvictions

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2023 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:
[Merrick] Garland saying that the raid [at Mar-a-Lago] is because of nuclear weapons info. ROTFLMAO. That's a joke. You can go to your local library and dig up any information you want and a step by step how to build nuclear weapons.

Here are some of the documents mentioned in the indictment:
  • A document marked TOP SECRET//[redacted]/[redacted]//ORCON/NOFORN that the indictment says concerned "nuclear capabilities of a foreign country."
ORCON means that the material in the document cannot be disseminated outside the U.S. government department that originated it without prior approval.
  • A document marked SECRET//FORMERLY RESTRICTED DATA that the indictment says concerned "nuclear weaponry of the United States."
According to a Department of Energy training guide, the Formerly Restricted Data, or FRD, classification is used for materials downgraded from a higher classification that relate "primarily to the military utilization of atomic weapons." "Formerly does not mean unclassified," says the guide. Examples of FRD provided by the guide includes quantities of nuclear weapons in the U.S. stockpile, warhead yields and their locations.
  • A document marked TOP SECRET//SI//NOFORN//FISA that the indictment says concerned "military capabilities of a foreign country and the United States, with handwritten annotation in black marker."
NOFORN means the document cannot be shared with a foreign government. FISA refers to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act and means the material is from intercepted communications.
  • Six (6) top-secret documents marked TK, standing for Talent Keyhole, a classification for materials related to U.S. spy satellites.
The indictment says these documents concerned the military capabilities of foreign countries.
"How secret were the documents found at Mar-a-Lago?"
Jonathan Landay for Reuters; June 9, 2023.
https://www.reuters.com/leg...r-a-lago-2023-06-09/

Originally posted by Wichita:
[Merrick] Garland saying that the raid [at Mar-a-Lago] is because of nuclear weapons info. ROTFLMAO. That's a joke. You can go to your local library and dig up any information you want and a step by step how to build nuclear weapons.

"This Is Your Brain On WICHITA"

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 06-12-2023).]

fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-12-2023 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

I can only repeat this so many times. Nothing will come of this, because the President has the sole authority on classification. I realize you don't get this Rinse... but the president is the OWNER of classified information. There is no law that states what classified information is, or the creation of it. All of this is set by executive order. The president can declassify with the wave of the hand, or by merely speaking it.

Donald Trump is not the President.

Donal Trump admits on tape that he did not declassify this information while he was President.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/n...ormation/ar-AA1ckIuv

[This message has been edited by fredtoast (edited 06-12-2023).]

Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2023 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Wichita (edited 06-12-2023).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2023 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I can only repeat this so many times. Nothing will come of this, because the President has the sole authority on classification. I realize you don't get this Rinse... but the president is the OWNER of classified information. There is no law that states what classified information is, or the creation of it. All of this is set by executive order. The president can declassify with the wave of the hand, or by merely speaking it. Democrats are sensationalizing this, and intentionally trying to charge Trump after the fact by suggesting that he never declassified the things he has. Regardless of the fact that his home is considered a SCIF.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2023 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is nothing worth talking about until either a trial date is set or the charges are dismissed. My guess is the left wants to drag it out until the third quarter of next year, for obvious reasons.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2023 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There is nothing worth talking about until either a trial date is set or the charges are dismissed. My guess is the left wants to drag it out until the third quarter of next year, for obvious reasons.

That's no fun.

Of course, it's not over until the Fat Lady Sings, but I like Special Counsel Jack Smith's chances at this point. Even with that lunatic federal district court judge Aileen Cannon lurking on the "Rump's" bench and just waiting to enter the game and bring her judge's gavel up to the plate (so to speak).

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 06-14-2023).]

jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2023 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2023 05:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A Tisket, A Tasket
A gaffe from Stacey Plaskett
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2023 07:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stacey Plaskett (D) represents the U.S. Virgin Islands in Congress. She was speaking live Sunday, on MSNBC, about the Mar-a-Lago documents case. She was talking about Donald Trump when she said "He needs to be shot—stopped."

She corrected herself with "stopped" even while the "t" at the end of "shot" was still reverberating.

Make of it what you will, and call it a "Freudian slip" if that's what you make of it.

Also on Sunday, Donald Trump engaged in a lengthy interview with Bret Baier that was aired live on Fox News and became the subject for Monday night's A block of "The Last Word with Lawrence O'Donnell".

MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell is joined by former federal prosecutor Andrew Weissmann, former acting Solicitor General Neal Katyal, and national security attorney Bradley Moss to discuss Donald Trump’s latest comments about the Mar-a-Lago documents investigation—including comments that could interpreted as a confession.

I can project a number of developments that could work to Donald Trump's advantage as the remainder of 2023 and then 2024 come to pass, but a speedy and competently conducted courtroom trial of the Mar-a-Lago documents case isn't one of them.

The A block of "The Last Word" on YouTube. It's 11 minutes and 40 seconds for the "whole enchilada".
https://youtu.be/I67wW0Oh25Y

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 06-20-2023).]

jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2023 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Help me with my memory. Is she the non voting member of congress that threatened a whistle blower with prison time if he was lying?
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2023 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jdv:
Help me with my memory. Is she the non voting member of congress that threatened a whistle blower with prison time if he was lying?

I am not familiar with that moment.

I'm not a thread "Nazi" in the sense of being someone who is likely to complain that a thread is being hijacked, or diverted, or deflected, or shifted away from what it should be about. So if people want to talk about Stacey Plaskett, it's fine with me. I can't see any tangible connection between Stacey Plaskett and the Mar-a-Lago documents case, but no one should be holding back on my account.
jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2023 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I apolize wrong thread. Someone else brought up the name and i figured it might fit the bill. Still does but wrong thread.
jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2023 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jdv

640 posts
Member since Dec 2006
Do you know what else Stacey Plaskett has done that could be relevant to this tread?
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2023 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No, I don't. Did she have something to do with the "Jan 6" committee and that series of televised hearings? Or maybe she was one of the members of Congress who were tasked with the prosecution of President Trump during his first impeachment trial? His second impeachment trial?
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2023 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

No, I don't. Did she have something to do with the "Jan 6" committee and that series of televised hearings? Or maybe she was one of the members of Congress who were tasked with the prosecution of President Trump during his first impeachment trial? His second impeachment trial?

I'm just gonna say Rinse... you guys fought hard to get Biden into the White House... and we've been left with essentially the worst presidency in modern history. Everything that could have gone wrong, has gone wrong. Under our previous president, gas was cheap, there was no additional war, we were winding things down, the other countries feared us and respected us... the economy was fantastic.

We now have an ultra-liberal president, and EVERYONE is unhappy...

It almost seems like you guys (Democrats) are more unhappy today than you were when Trump was president.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2023 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It almost seems like you guys (Democrats) are more unhappy today than you were when Trump was president.

It is getting harder to reconcile their beliefs with each passing day. They are fraught with internal conflict. It causes them to lash out.

They are so committed to their personal identity that to admit that they were wrong would be a confession of abject failure.

Besides, they need a boogie man to validate their victimhood.
fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-21-2023 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm just gonna say Rinse... you guys fought hard to get Biden into the White House... and we've been left with essentially the worst presidency in modern history. Everything that could have gone wrong, has gone wrong. Under our previous president, gas was cheap, there was no additional war, we were winding things down, the other countries feared us and respected us... the economy was fantastic.

Little reality check for you.

Under Donald Trump the economy lost 2.9 million jobs. The unemployment rate increased by 1.6 percentage points to 6.3%.

Under Joe Biden the economy has gained over 11 million jobs and Unemployment is back down to 3.5%

fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-21-2023 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fredtoast

1452 posts
Member since Jun 2023

It is getting harder to reconcile their beliefs with each passing day. .

Actually it is the right who is having problems with reality.

First '20 the election was going to be overturned because of fraud. "Just wait and see" they said.

There were going to be massive casualties form side effects of the vaccine. "Just wait and see" they said.

Then all business were going to leave America due to Bidens taxes. "Just wait and see they said" they said.

Then John Durham was going to prove that the FBI was corrupt. It was going to get "blown up". "Just wait and see" they said. But his investigation did not even find enough evidence to fire a single agent or change a single regulation.

Everything they believed has been proven false.

PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2023 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is a nice summary of the famous interview. (I'm sure it will be long remembered by history.) And it's only 3 minutes of YouTube video content. (3 minutes and 10 seconds.)
https://youtu.be/ww1v4u_UbjQ

It was just Sunday (June 18) when Fox News anchor Bret Baier sat down with Donald Trump for a wide-ranging interview.

When Baier posed a series of questions about the Mar-a-Lago documents case, Trump reacted with the kind of "word salad" and total incoherence that few (if any) other current day politicians could ever hope to achieve.

The "talking heads" that I favor are emphatic about the likelihood of excerpts from this interview being presented in court as evidence by Jack Smith's team—if the case goes all the way to a jury trial. They are also predicting that if there is a jury trial, it will be held in the federal courthouse building in West Palm Beach.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 06-21-2023).]

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2023 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
White privilege.

don't care
**** you that's why

[This message has been edited by Jake_Dragon (edited 06-21-2023).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2023 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

White privilege.

White disgrace.

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2023 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

White disgrace.

**** you thats why, just incase I was not clear enough.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2023 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-21-2023 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

White privilege.

don't care
**** you that's why

I don't think you understand this issue, Jake.

Pretty much every liberal will agree with you that the Bidens are an example of white privilege. So you are just agreeing with us.

WonderBoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2023 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WonderBoySend a Private Message to WonderBoyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2023 02:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A promotional tweet from Florida attorney Sasha Dadan, who has just been added to Walt Nauta's legal defense team... and the cause for some small merriment for MSNBC's Alex Wagner as she began the July 6 edition of "Alex Wagner Tonight."

Walt Nauta, aka "Witness 5", is Trump's codefendant in "United States of America v. DONALD J. TRUMP and WALTINE NAUTA"... the Mar-a-Lago documents case.
fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-07-2023 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WonderBoy:

Hillary's email issue was investigated by TRUMP APPOINTED U.S. Attorney John Huber. Found nothing that would justify criminal charges. . . . .
Biden had documents in his garage, but he voluntarily returned them. He never disobeyed the government request to return them. He never lied about having them. he never moved them to hide them from federal investigators.

This meme is one of the lamest "false equivalency" logical fails of all time.

[This message has been edited by fredtoast (edited 07-07-2023).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 17 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock