Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Reproduction TAIL LIGHTS coming soon (Page 15)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Reproduction TAIL LIGHTS coming soon by Slammed
Started on: 04-20-2015 03:18 PM
Replies: 575 (27073 views)
Last post by: E.Furgal on 04-24-2016 01:14 PM
jmbishop

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

I think you missed a couple of Slammed's posts... UPDATE PICs have been posted ....as to ''entitled babies'' I"ll keep my mouth shut about that comment... VTFFE

Danyel

I didn't miss anything, I've watched people make a fool of themselves despite people like me telling them it was ridiculous. Now that you've got egg on your face you're trying to get this thread moved into the trashcan by request.

You've been on the forum long enough to know how threads go to the trash can and it's not by request.... ......ever.

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 11-13-2015).]

IP: Logged
busa_powered

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for busa_poweredSend a Private Message to busa_poweredEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sure a lot of people eating crow around here lol

Good Job Slammed, I knew you could do it!

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2015 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmbishop:

I didn't miss anything, I've watched people make a fool of themselves despite people like me telling them it was ridiculous. Now that you've got egg on your face you're trying to get this thread moved into the trashcan by request.

You've been on the forum long enough to know how threads go to the trash can and it's not by request.... ......ever.

Dont give a damn about egg on my face... I opologized .... this thread should be removed so that people that want to make stupid comments that lead to NADA ..you included ....like to keep it alive and for what reasons?? ..... huuummm I wonder why ?? smells like a site I use to go on .... Slammed should start a new thread with the pics she added ... that way we wont look like a bunch of idots you included sayin niah niah I told you so an so on !! Erase and start over .... thats all I will say on this.... and my post to Cliff still stands as a request
Danyel
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2015 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dont give a damn about egg on my face... I opologized .... this thread should be removed so that people that want to make stupid comments that lead to NADA ..you included ....like to keep it alive and for what reasons?? ..... huuummm I wonder why ?? smells like a site I use to go on .... Slammed should start a new thread with the pics she added ... that way we wont look like a bunch of idots you included sayin niah niah I told you so an so on !! Erase and start over .... thats all I will say on this.... and my post to Cliff still stands as a request
Danyel

Nice try, I'll leave you to your attempt at moderation through trolling, it was a nice touch trying to bring up that site you love so much. You'll have to find someone else to go back and forth with.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2015 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmbishop:

Nice try, I'll leave you to your attempt at moderation through trolling, it was a nice touch trying to bring up that site you love so much. You'll have to find someone else to go back and forth with.

Nah wont have too ... your provenance is known .... as to me being a troll LOL have a nice day EH !!!!

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 11-14-2015).]

johnt671

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2015 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnt671Send a Private Message to johnt671Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No, this thread should not be removed. Anyone planning a big project should be able to see what they may be in for.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2015 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnt671:

No, this thread should not be removed. Anyone planning a big project should be able to see what they may be in for.

Good point.
And no. I won't offer an apology.
I offered an opinion, and I PM'd a couple of people my thoughts, privately, and asked for theirs.
I also stated that I am a potential customer, if they come to pass. I hope they do, as this is more progress than I have seen from anyone else.
<back into lurk mode>
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2015 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Slammed has made a new thread with the manufacturing and sale of her NEW product .... BRAVO !!!!!

I should not cross thread but for the people wanting to follow hers new thread HERE

BRAVO AGAIN SLAMMED !!!!!!
------------------

Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014 Tylers Toy
My Low Profile Buckets for sale My LED Sidemarkers for sale

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 11-14-2015).]

dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2015 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Slammed has made a new thread with the manufacturing and sale of her NEW product .... BRAVO !!!!!

I should not cross thread but for the people wanting to follow hers new thread HERE

BRAVO AGAIN SLAMMED !!!!!!

If you don't want this thread to go on, since it will make you look like a fool, then perhaps you should stop posting in it and keeping it at the top.

The reason this thread went to hell in the first place, is from you and a few others coming in here to throw faeces on the walls. Instead of trying to chase Cliff to delete the thread and continually posting in it about how it should be in the trash, or arguing with people that point out your poor actions, just let it go.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2015 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

If you don't want this thread to go on, since it will make you look like a fool, then perhaps you should stop posting in it and keeping it at the top.

The reason this thread went to hell in the first place, is from you and a few others coming in here to throw faeces on the walls. Instead of trying to chase Cliff to delete the thread and continually posting in it about how it should be in the trash, or arguing with people that point out your poor actions, just let it go.

Thought you would never show up ..... oouuuf thanks

fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2016 05:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yep I revived this from the dead...don't get mad guys
Just for anyone stumbling on this thread ...Slammed turned out to be a CROOK...
Took peoples money and then never delivered and will not respond or refund our money....

Here is how it all ended going down...

[This message has been edited by fireboss (edited 04-15-2016).]

PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2016 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

GUESS WHO'S LAUGHING NOW DOPEY !!!!! ...................................... Hope all the people who got $crewed over get their money back !!!

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 04-15-2016).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2016 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Danyel

6087 posts
Member since Sep 2008
double post ....

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 04-15-2016).]

Neils88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2016 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fireboss:

yep I revived this from the dead...don't get mad guys
Just for anyone stumbling on this thread ...Slammed turned out to be a CROOK...
Took peoples money and then never delivered and will not respond or refund our money....

Here is how it all ended going down...

...not over yet...she's posting again... I'm still rooting for her...
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2016 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

GUESS WHO'S LAUGHING NOW DOPEY !!!!! ...................................... Hope all the people who got $crewed over get their money back !!!

Sorry to say Danyel, but it looks like we are the ones laughing now.......

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 04-24-2016).]

E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post04-24-2016 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
so nice to see thosehat have to back peddle squirm
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock