Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Reproduction TAIL LIGHTS coming soon (Page 13)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Reproduction TAIL LIGHTS coming soon by Slammed
Started on: 04-20-2015 03:18 PM
Replies: 575 (27084 views)
Last post by: E.Furgal on 04-24-2016 01:14 PM
slicknick

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2015 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for slicknickSend a Private Message to slicknickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cyrus88:

Finally, I will state it again: no one asked slammed to come here and make promises!

Noone asked the members here to come up with 12 pages of largely piss and vinegar over a supposed product.

This is all a result of the community, not Slammed. Y'all got so worked up over something that you tore it down with 12 pages of negativity and accusations.

Whether Slammed's post was a joke or not, they're not the fools in this thread.
IP: Logged
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post11-11-2015 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by slicknick:

Noone asked the members here to come up with 12 pages of largely piss and vinegar over a supposed product.

This is all a result of the community, not Slammed. Y'all got so worked up over something that you tore it down with 12 pages of negativity and accusations.

Whether Slammed's post was a joke or not, they're not the fools in this thread.

Ok? I love the defenders attitude. BASH everyone but the perp. Along with the continual posting, all the while harping on those who continue to post themselves. Check your hypocrite at the door please Mr. slicknick.
Rodney

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 267
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2015 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Ok? I love the defenders attitude. BASH everyone but the perp. Along with the continual posting, all the while harping on those who continue to post themselves. Check your hypocrite at the door please Mr. slicknick.

I think this Slammed person is maybe getting exactly what he/she came here for. Creating hatred amount all of us.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

Fiero Parts And Acc's Web Page:
All new web page!:www.rodneydickman.com
Rodney Dickman's Fiero accessories
7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-11-2015 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Threads/people like this should not be forgotten. Trash Can yes.

See this thread for your delamination needs... https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/089679.html

Updates will occur throughout the day. A definitive price and details will be posted by 12:00 tomorrow 11/12/15.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2015 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Threads/people like this should not be forgotten. Trash Can yes.

See this thread for your delamination needs... https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/089679.html

Updates will occur throughout the day. A definitive price and details will be posted by 12:00 tomorrow 11/12/15.

Trashcan I agree !!!!!
sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2015 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NEVERDONE:

I have a question. And this is just something that popped in my head just now. I see from time to time that the fiero store sometimes puts up a side box that says something to the effect of "r & d" or "coming g soon". Do they ever post photos of the products before they are ready? Again, I'm not on either side. Just curious.

No they don't post pics, and they also don't post on here, as this thread is the reason why.

rodney has also posted on his site coming soon, misses his own deadlines, sometimes says later "I won't be making this product"

But do they get flamed like this, no.

If the taillights come out, awesome, if they don't, oh well.
If Slammed took preorders, or anyone's money it would be a different story. Everything takes longer than expected.
If Slammed is a troll and you get mad over this, be mad at yourself for taking the bait. Otherwise kick back, chill and wait to see what happens.
If you are so mad that you don't have taillights, make them yourself, or sell your Fiero and never look back because you don't have taillights. Or buy a notchback and never worry about it again.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2015 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rodney:

And the second post on page one of that topic is from someone named Slammed Fiero who was banned. Slammed here in this topic, Slammed Fiero in that topic. I wonder? Same person coming back for revenge??

Doubtful. The original "Slammed Fiero" (Jonathan) is indeed here, under a new name, but he was quite civil when he posted. Just looking for some ideas to replace a toasted Northstar. Haven't seen him post in a while, though.
I have my own theory. Does not include Jonathan at all.

Edit - Check your PMs.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 11-12-2015).]

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2015 01:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

I have my own theory.

Aw, come on Raydar... weren't you taught to share?

Slammed

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2015 03:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You all wanted an update, this is an update. These are obviously not finished. The tooling was all sand cast and rough machined to shape. The aluminum castings came out with a million specs of porosity and they have not yet been sealed and finished, so the plastic has taken on that texture. We moved on to programming the CNC milling of the clips and cutouts on the back. After the rubber dies didn't work for the lettering and shading, we had a bunch of vinyl stencils made. I was hoping they would be here on Saturday so I could seal the tooling and tint one, but they didn't arrive so I didn't post. Please, understand the final sealing of the tooling is a very small part of this and these don't reflect the final product.

These are made from 3/16 PETG with UV stabilizer. They are extremely impact resistant compared to the originals. Excuse the potato cell phone pics

[This message has been edited by Slammed (edited 11-12-2015).]

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2015 05:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It looks very good. Is the PON lettering left over from the attempt with rubber? I'm curious how it looks in the dark with light shining through it.
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2015 06:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The PON you see is actually the red plastic behind that has faded
PFF
System Bot
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2015 07:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like a good start. Though I don't think sandcasting will work- I understand that creating an injection mold for such a small volume item makes no sense. I will be the first of the naysayers to offer you my apologies- Your project may or may not be successful (I hope it will be), but it looks like you really did put time and effort into developing this product, which is appreciated regardless of the outcome.
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2015 07:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The tooling is sandcasted aluminum, it has nothing to do with the parts. The porosity in the surface of the tooling has not been filled and sealed, so when the plastic is pulled in, it takes the surface texture. The tail lights are made in a two piece vacuum form

When the vinyl arrives, I will sit down and apply body filler and epoxy coat the tooling which will give the lenses a crystal clear finish

I edited my above post to clarify

[This message has been edited by Slammed (edited 11-12-2015).]

Dylpro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2015 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DylproSend a Private Message to DylproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been looking into this thread every little while and it seems Slammed has really taken a beating from others. I think this whole thing was handled poorly on both ends, but Slammed came through with some pictures and they look pretty good! Congratulations on the progress and I hope you have good luck moving forward. I'm a notchie owner myself so I'm not a customer for now, but maybe someday!
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2015 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Notchie lights are coming right after GT sail windows
engine man

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2015 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for engine manSend a Private Message to engine manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hats off to you Slammed I know i will need a pair but it wont need them before spring and i think you will get it all worked out by then i am glad you proved us all wrong and i apologize for doubting you and things i have said and think any one that has said bad things ought to do the same

[This message has been edited by engine man (edited 11-12-2015).]

Napoleon_Tanerite

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2015 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let's see how many MEN join cam and apologize. I'll admit I had plenty of doubts too, but this is great, ven if the finished product is apparently a long way off.
Dylpro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2015 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DylproSend a Private Message to DylproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Slammed:

Notchie lights are coming right after GT sail windows

I'd love to say my Formula is a show quality car, but not quite! Hopefully I can get it there eventually, my tail lights are certainly not the best but not bad either, but after some big things get finished I may be up for a pair! Keep up the good work!
Dylpro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2015 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DylproSend a Private Message to DylproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dylpro

249 posts
Member since Apr 2015
I may also add that I commend Slammed when posting the pictures. Not calling any of the neighsayers out and simply showing what they've got and describing their product. Very humble, IMO.
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2015 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

HAGO!
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-12-2015 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I apologize. Pics show work. Best of luck in this venture. This forum has a long history of thieving liars. I have been on the receiving end. But, it looks like a product that is well needed may be on it's way. I have questions, but will leave it alone due to my earlier disbelief.

Good luck!

------------------
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
Fieroking Customs

PFF
System Bot
Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2015 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Today is a good day!!! They are looking great so far Slammed!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done! I'll be buying a set when they are ready!!!!!

Man this is exciting!!!!!

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

FieroMontreal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2015 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm more than pleased to see this. I thought that this thread was pretty shameful and that the behavior from certain members was really embarrassing. While I understand the frustration we are facing there was no reason to act the way some people did in the thread.

I for one am more than happy that someone is trying to do something about our tail light situation and that this topic was not a troll topic. Good on you for stepping up and shutting up people who had nothing better to do than treat you like crap.

You were under no obligation to share anything with anyone however this is how the world turns now "Pics or it didn't happen" and people will hate you until you prove anything. I'm sure if Rodney and the folks from the Fiero store went through all that trouble back in the day they wouldn't be here today as they would have given up before even getting started.

I remember back in the day of the mailing list we would all be excited about people trying to build new products and we would be on our tippy toes until they are released or pictures were finally available, we wouldn't go on hating until we received photos. I know we have had several trolls on the forums but it is still not enough to justify the responses that were given here. If people don't believe in the product or the topic they should close the topic, move on and not post anything if all they are going to do is post hate.

My 2 cents
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2015 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

........Slammed is trying to do IMHO'' ... I only ask that he or she proves us wrong .. we're still waiting on pics Slammed !!

Danyel

Well sceptics have been proven wrong ME included !!! If you reed my above quote .. all that was needed were pics ... I do state my opologies to Slammed and wish him/her the best in this overwhelming endeavour. This is also a fair warning to all who want to produce and sell new parts for our cars .... dont promise if you dont show something for it.... it only makes members queezie
congrats to Slammed ............. I will not be a customer as I have a Formula and I have 2 pairs of perfect GM OEM Fastback tail lights thus one pair NIB
Danyel

EDITED : PS it is Slammed 's perogative to comment about our sceptism or comments we made and I do welcome them... My 3 cents

------------------

Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014 Tylers Toy
My Low Profile Buckets for sale My LED Sidemarkers for sale

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 11-12-2015).]

jon m

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2015 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jon mSend a Private Message to jon mEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jon m:

One should never under estimate or dis credit until there is proof then decide - yes everyone maybe thinking that slammed may deliver - because the tail lights if they could be reproduced would be everyone's dream come true.

As I said earlier let the thread go and if slammed is a troll or a dreamer or whatever then the thread will go - If he is genuine then I am sure he/she will resurrect this thread for sure just to rub peoples noses in it.

jon

Good for you Slammed.
I wish you the best in this adventure
jon
Mickey_Moose

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2015 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMontreal:

I'm more than pleased to see this. I thought that this thread was pretty shameful and that the behavior from certain members was really embarrassing. While I understand the frustration we are facing there was no reason to act the way some people did in the thread.

^^^^^ This. ^^^^^

I for one just don't get why some people got their panties in such a bunch. Yes, "we" have been there before with people promising things and then nothing happens. I personally have been burnt on that GT 1/4 window project several years ago with prepayment.

The point here is that NO prepayment was asked for, just a comment made that someone was looking at making some (the Fiero Store has a "drawing board" of possible upcoming items too). There have been other items in the past as well when there was a long pause in "updates" before they were released and the announcement date. Just saying.

But then we had many people that wanted (demanded) proof and were getting quite hostile about not having any. Who cares, it is either made or someone is just trolling. It's not like Slammed was on here every day bragging about them, etc, etc. They said right from the start that pictures and more info would be posted when some was available. Have some patience and see what happens. There are far worse thing happening in the world than to get worked up about than someone that might have been trolling (in which case it seems they were not).

It is not a "life and death" situation here...

Good to see that there is some progress being made.

[This message has been edited by Mickey_Moose (edited 11-12-2015).]

sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2015 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This thread DID turn into a troll thread for sure, but Slammed wasn't the troll, imagine that.
Now there is a good list of the real trolls of the forum.

Awesome Slammed
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2015 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good Work Slammed! I am glad to see you are making progress!

I am so hoping to see EACH AND EVERY PERSON that were so extremely rude, and made so many horrible comments "Man Up" and apologize. I made two posts trying to point out the uncalled actions of so many, and everyone just kept on flaming the fire. It is just SO sad the way that many people acted so badly.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2015 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

I am so hoping to see EACH AND EVERY PERSON that were so extremely rude, and made so many horrible comments "Man Up" and apologize.

Next we'll all be arguing over what exactly constitutes being "extremely rude".

I think there's enough blame to be spread around on both sides of the equation.

No, I'm not going to go through 13 pages and count them all up, but self-imposed deadlines were being set and broken repeatedly starting way back in June/July.

Originally posted by Slammed 06-21-2015 11:38 PM HERE :

We will have pics and details about pricing, ordering and wait times by July 8th.

It took until today, November 12th, before we saw a single image. Okay great, that's progress ... but this could've been handled a whole lot better.
TommyRocker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2015 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TommyRockerSend a Private Message to TommyRockerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

It took until today, November 12th, before we saw a single image. Okay great, that's progress ... but this could've been handled a whole lot better.

I guess people could argue, or you could just apologize and move on...
trivet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2015 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was one of the doubters - and I have never been so happy to be wrong about something in a long time.

My sincerest apologizes Slammed - thank you for the effort, I wish you the best of luck.

------------------
Tim
'87 GT
Med Red Metallic
85K miles
Bay City, MI

PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2015 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TommyRocker:

you could just apologize and move on...

You want me to apologize for becoming very doubtful after being strung along for five months ?
TommyRocker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2015 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TommyRockerSend a Private Message to TommyRockerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess I don't really care if you do, but the problem wasn't the doubt, it was the rudeness, accusations and open hostility. Slammed obviously sucks at communication, but she never tried to take money for a product she didn't have.
Napoleon_Tanerite

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2015 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Having seen the pictures today I completely understand why she missed deadlines for posting pictures. It seems like she (and presumably the people she's working with) underestimated the project and set an unrealistically optimistic timeline for production. Here we are in mid November and the pictures of the product thus far are still WAY off from being a production quality product. If I talked up a great product and then struggled to produce it I wouldn't want to go showing off on the internet either. I don't mean that to be rude or belittle the progress achieved thus far. From what I can tell she's ALREADY well beyond where any other attempt has gone. I'm sure there's a certain level of frustration that can be expected with progress that is apparently running far slower than originally expected.

I'm just hoping they continue to perfect the product and don't give up due to obvious setbacks. I've got a few sets of lenses, but would love to have a ready supply so I won't be so terrified of what's in my rear view mirror wondering if my irreplaceable tail lights are about to be run into.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2015 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TommyRocker:

...the problem wasn't the doubt, it was the rudeness, accusations and open hostility. Slammed obviously sucks at communication, but she never tried to take money for a product she didn't have.

This is an established forum. It's been around for 16 years. During that time there have been numerous scam-artists who've come through here and ripped many members off. Keep in mind these jerks always started off as "good" people, or so it seemed. If none of that ugliness had ever occurred, you would never have witnessed the "rudeness, accusations and open hostility" that a few members displayed in this thread. Perhaps Slammed was only guilty of being naive, but nevertheless, IMO there is plenty of blame to be spread around in regards to how things played out here.

Having said that, I'm pleased to see that something has indeed been developed, or is at least in the process. I don't personally need GT tail lights, so there's nothing to be gained by me if this flies, but I know it would be very much welcomed and appreciated by the Fiero community if this comes to fruition. I genuinely hope these tail lights work out for everyone involved.
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2015 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I apologize for my doubts. I don't know if I put them on here or not, but I'm sorry. There is true potential here.

I still think Slammed is female. I can't imagine a guy writing like this: ”For the next couple days, can you all just cool it? Please. This is so silly.”
Rodney

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 267
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2015 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sardonyx247:

Now there is a good list of the real trolls of the forum.:

I'm guessing that you are calling everyone that posted their opinions this was all a scam (considering all the evidence that pointed to that) trolls? You should look up the meaning of a troll. This person would have received this same treatment on any car forum. Maybe start at the beginning of this topic, read it slowly and pay attention to the dates and promises etc Slammed made. Most members on any car forum would think this is probably a scam and most likely would post similar opinions.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

Fiero Parts And Acc's Web Page:
All new web page!:www.rodneydickman.com
Rodney Dickman's Fiero accessories
7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2015 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I apologised last week for the missed dates and getting in over my head. I'm doing the best I can. I will have another update when the vinyl arrives. It SHOULD be here tomorrow but no promises
David Hambleton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2015 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kudos to the Slammed team for soldiering on despite adversity and the unrelenting vitriol prevalent on the previous pages.

Progress is being made on a complex part. Alerting the limited market to the development process and offering information as available didn't justify the personal attacks. Slammed is commended for not reacting in kind to the unkind detractors.

I suspect Slammed didn't anticipate the adverse reaction to the delays, and didn't expect to have to state "In the absence of unforeseen delays, I plan to..." before offering a target date for information release.

Here's hoping the Fiero community has another resource with products to help keep the cars looking good!
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2015 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Slammed it looks like you may be doing something but people get suspicious when you keep everyone in the dark for months . You also never told anyone your name. Not even a first name? I have been on this forum since 2000 and have seen it all; hot heads, Trolls, Dreamers, Scammers and even thieves. The long time members are probably more critical because we have experienced negativity put out by a few.
Tell you what, you produce and start shipping quality product on a regular basis; I will not only retract my critical statements, I will issue a public apology to you right here.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock