Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Reproduction TAIL LIGHTS coming soon (Page 12)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Reproduction TAIL LIGHTS coming soon by Slammed
Started on: 04-20-2015 03:18 PM
Replies: 575 (27073 views)
Last post by: E.Furgal on 04-24-2016 01:14 PM
Rodney

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 267
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2015 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Like I said. More silliness. This person needs to put out or shut up. All one big joke IMO. For someone to under take such a large project like this and then live in total secrecy and leave everyone totally in the dark about everything is in my opinion very odd. IMO something is very wrong here.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

Fiero Parts And Acc's Web Page:
All new web page!:www.rodneydickman.com
Rodney Dickman's Fiero accessories
7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

IP: Logged
David Hambleton

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2015 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by David Hambleton:

Hey Slammed! Don't adopt the negative, self defeatist mentality.

Lots of guys trying to make horse-less carriages heard a lot of negative comments. Lots failed, some obviously didn't.
There will always be people predicting failure - sometimes they get to say "see I told you".
The only way to avoid negative comments is to keep development secret.

Lots of people with successful ventures have a history of failures. Unanticipated hurdles frequently delay success.
Persistence may be required. Hopefully you'll overcome the obstacles. If not, thanks for trying!

p.s. I'm a notchback aficionado, so I won't be a customer for this product. Maybe your next though!

Hey Slammed: I'm surprised by the continued vitriol from several sources that are typically very helpful in the Fiero community.
I can't imagine it serving any constructive purpose to any of the participants or the recipient.
As some have said, if your valiant efforts come to fruition a market awaits; likely including some of the nay-sayers.
Don't worry about the timing... get a good quality product before it's put 'out there'. Good luck!

NEVERDONE

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2015 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a question. And this is just something that popped in my head just now. I see from time to time that the fiero store sometimes puts up a side box that says something to the effect of "r & d" or "coming g soon". Do they ever post photos of the products before they are ready? Again, I'm not on either side. Just curious.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2015 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NEVERDONE:

Do they ever post photos of the products before they are ready?

Do they ever say they're going to "post photos of the products"... repeatedly... and then disappear each time?

No one's twisting the arm of Slammed to make these promises. This is all so weird.
NEVERDONE

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2015 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Do they ever say they're going to "post photos of the products"... repeatedly... and then disappear each time.

Well put.
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2015 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey Slammed: I'm surprised by the continued vitriol from several sources that are typically very helpful in the Fiero community.
I can't imagine it serving any constructive purpose to any of the participants or the recipient.
As some have said, if your valiant efforts come to fruition a market awaits; likely including some of the nay-sayers.
Don't worry about the timing... get a good quality product before it's put 'out there'. Good luck!

We just are not enamored with false prophets. Don't come in here making promises you can't deliver on.
David Hambleton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2015 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:
We just are not enamored with false prophets. Don't come in here making promises you can't deliver on.

Ok, lol! When I embark on a Fiero project I usually considerably underestimate the time it will take. Why? Fiero!
Fortunately, I have two other Fieros to drive if one is down and a 'real' car too, and nobody else cares anyway!

In Slammed's case, maybe it's youthful exuberance... Maybe inexperience... Maybe unfounded optimism... Maybe wishful thinking... Maybe excitement of a new venture... Maybe project participants encountering unanticipated difficulties...

Whatever it is, does it justify 11 pages of condescension & harassment? Seems a little excessive. We have the option to wait & see. What's to be gained by all the chastising? Are we 'putting someone in their place'?

The pointedly uncomplimentary reactions have the potential to squelch future ambitious projects; at the very least to discourage the discussion of ideas on PFF with the very people who one would think would be interested.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2015 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where I was raised, we used to say: "Never write a check with your mouth you can't cash with your ass."
~Colonel Dexter Armstrong (Scott Glen)

Click to show

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 11-10-2015).]

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2015 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Personally I think this thread should go to the trash can .... and if HE or SHE shows up with something to sell ( ya right) HE or SHE can make a new thread with pics and proof.... till then this is just some person's fantasy...
steve308

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2015 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Like I've said before ------ stop posting --let it die.
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2015 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Originally posted by Slammed:

07-17-2015: As fun as it is having people assume I'm a crook, because we missed our own deadline, I am going to stop posting.

07-18-2015: This really is my last post until they are ready. I apologize if I ruffled any feathers, I did not mean to.

Now if Slammed would stick her promises. Or is this Slammed just posting occasionally to keep the pot stirred up?

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

PFF
System Bot
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2015 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need tail lights or lenses. Just like many of us posting in or watching this thread. I haven't put out any money. Just like those of us posting in or watching this thread. If the promised lenses come to be, I'll buy a pair if I can afford them. Just like those of us posting in or watching this thread. If they are never produced, I'm no worse than I am at the present time. Just like everyone else posting in or watching this thread. So, why all the bellyaching?

cyrus88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2015 03:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cyrus88Send a Private Message to cyrus88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:

. . . . So, why all the bellyaching?

Is that a rhetorical question or are you complaining about something?
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2015 03:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Slammed 11-04-2015 04:38 PM:

I will be posting an update later this week with pictures...

Another self-imposed deadline has come and gone... and still nothing.

How anyone can take this person seriously is beyond me.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 11-08-2015).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2015 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Another self-imposed deadline has come and gone... and still nothing.

How anyone can take this person seriously is beyond me.

jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2015 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Whatever it is, does it justify 11 pages of condescension & harassment? Seems a little excessive. We have the option to wait & see. What's to be gained by all the chastising? Are we 'putting someone in their place'?

In my opinion...yes. What else do we have to talk about except the false prophets who claim to be able to make all the un-makeable parts and over-promise and under deliver?
jon m

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2015 05:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jon mSend a Private Message to jon mEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So why don't we let this thread go and if slammed does come up with the goods then I am sure he/she will resurrect it

jon
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2015 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jon m:

So why don't we let this thread go and if slammed does come up with the goods then I am sure he/she will resurrect it

jon

That's what I'm thinking....
cyrus88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2015 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cyrus88Send a Private Message to cyrus88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jon m:

jon

There is no "if." There never was, or is, anything! There will be nothing but nonsense from Slammed.

Early on I joked about the cult of GT lenses, but I never expected it to be a real thing. Everyone here that keeps thinking Slammed will deliver is falling for a cult. I don't know how else to make sense of this fiasco in any other terms.
jon m

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2015 07:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jon mSend a Private Message to jon mEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cyrus88:

There is no "if." There never was, or is, anything! There will be nothing but nonsense from Slammed.

Early on I joked about the cult of GT lenses, but I never expected it to be a real thing. Everyone here that keeps thinking Slammed will deliver is falling for a cult. I don't know how else to make sense of this fiasco in any other terms.

One should never under estimate or dis credit until there is proof then decide - yes everyone maybe thinking that slammed may deliver - because the tail lights if they could be reproduced would be everyone's dream come true.

As I said earlier let the thread go and if slammed is a troll or a dreamer or whatever then the thread will go - If he is genuine then I am sure he/she will resurrect this thread for sure just to rub peoples noses in it.

jon
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post11-10-2015 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fools.
PFF
System Bot
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2015 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Fools.

I've got some land in Florida... excellent price
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2015 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jaskispyder:
I've got some land in Florida... excellent price

We have some companies up here that have for sale ..

1. Hammers to take dents out of windows.
2. Paints for the sound barrier.
3. Refrigerators for eskimos

soon added New Fiero Fastback tailights
slicknick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2015 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for slicknickSend a Private Message to slicknickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Boy, this thread tells a lot more about the community than it does the OP.

Someone tried, someone (might have) failed, and now their name is dirt. And at no loss to anyone on this forum, not one red cent.
cyrus88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2015 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cyrus88Send a Private Message to cyrus88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by slicknick:

Boy, this thread tells a lot more about the community than it does the OP.

Someone tried, someone (might have) failed, and now their name is dirt. And at no loss to anyone on this forum, not one red cent.

It sure does say something about the community. It says that some believe anything based on exactly zero evidence, and others not so much.

By the way what evidence do you have, which is not available to anyone else on this forum, that someone or anyone "tried" anything?
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post11-10-2015 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It sure does say something about the community. It says that some believe anything based on exactly zero evidence, and others not so much.

By the way what evidence do you have, which is not available to anyone else on this forum, that someone or anyone "tried" anything?

Some people in this thread have way overstepped their privilege.

And what evidence do you have that OP hasn't been trying to create lenses? You're claiming the absence of evidence is the evidence of absence?

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2015 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Someone's declared perception that there is an absence of evidence can also be evidence of absinthe (if they had any in the hours or minutes immediately prior to said declaration).

Click to show
Napoleon_Tanerite

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2015 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Let's say I am the manufacturer of aftermarket car parts. I do my homework and see there is a need for GT tail light lenses for the 86-88 Fiero. I decide to start work on them, and post a thread regarding said work on the biggest Fiero community on the internet. And then, 34 minutes after posting the thread THE FIRST REPLY begins a wave of interrogation and negativity that ultimately leads to outright accusations of being a liar, a cheat, a troll, a scammer, etc. How welcoming is that for a prospective vendor? I've seen plenty of threads here and on Facebook lamenting the loss of vendors to the Fiero in recent years, but it's not hard to understand why. Whether Slammed delivers or not, there are several members who have posted in this thread who should be ashamed of how rude they were to someone for no good reason beyond they wanted to be the loudest voice in an internet pissing match.

Facts (as I see them)
1. Slammed has made promises and deadlines that have consistently been missed (foul on her part, reason for concern)
2. ZERO money has been requested, transmitted, or received by any party for these lenses
3. Members hoping for reproduction lenses are in the same position they were five months ago, no better, no worse

So fact 1 above is obviously less than ideal, but what reason does she have to produce ANY updates for you? In fact, given the level of vitriol sent her way, I wouldn't blame her if she just threw out the big F U and pulled the plug on any project she may be running if she is actually doing something. We may never know, but it certainly wasn't helped by a bunch of internet tough guys DEMANDING "proof" of a game they had no skin in.

So unless someone can show demonstrable harm that Slammed has caused to someone, I say cool it with all the butthurt and name calling. If she delivers it will be one of the best days the Fiero has seen in a long time. If she doesn't deliver, there's no loss to the community beyond what someone makes of it.
Neils88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2015 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Napoleon_Tanerite:

Let's say I am the manufacturer of aftermarket car parts. I do my homework and see there is a need for GT tail light lenses for the 86-88 Fiero. I decide to start work on them, and post a thread regarding said work on the biggest Fiero community on the internet. And then, 34 minutes after posting the thread THE FIRST REPLY begins a wave of interrogation and negativity that ultimately leads to outright accusations of being a liar, a cheat, a troll, a scammer, etc. How welcoming is that for a prospective vendor? I've seen plenty of threads here and on Facebook lamenting the loss of vendors to the Fiero in recent years, but it's not hard to understand why. Whether Slammed delivers or not, there are several members who have posted in this thread who should be ashamed of how rude they were to someone for no good reason beyond they wanted to be the loudest voice in an internet pissing match.

Facts (as I see them)
1. Slammed has made promises and deadlines that have consistently been missed (foul on her part, reason for concern)
2. ZERO money has been requested, transmitted, or received by any party for these lenses
3. Members hoping for reproduction lenses are in the same position they were five months ago, no better, no worse

So fact 1 above is obviously less than ideal, but what reason does she have to produce ANY updates for you? In fact, given the level of vitriol sent her way, I wouldn't blame her if she just threw out the big F U and pulled the plug on any project she may be running if she is actually doing something. We may never know, but it certainly wasn't helped by a bunch of internet tough guys DEMANDING "proof" of a game they had no skin in.

So unless someone can show demonstrable harm that Slammed has caused to someone, I say cool it with all the butthurt and name calling. If she delivers it will be one of the best days the Fiero has seen in a long time. If she doesn't deliver, there's no loss to the community beyond what someone makes of it.

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2015 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been manufacturing and selling new products on this forum for years now and I NEVER promised something that I didn't complete .... presently I'm in the final stages of making and selling two new products which I think will sell like hotcakes .... have I said or made a thread on these?? NO ... WHY ?? ..... well its because of threads and people like this OP... if ya open your mouth then ya better show something for it .... therefore if you run into SNAGS or cant complete the product, well nothing said nothing expected and NO ONE BIATCHES !!!! PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS !!!! As to Slammed this thread is playin against him or her and makin members fight and argue ''probably what this Slammed is trying to do IMHO'' ... I only ask that he or she proves us wrong .. we're still waiting on pics Slammed !!

Danyel
slicknick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2015 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for slicknickSend a Private Message to slicknickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

I have been manufacturing and selling new products on this forum for years now and I NEVER promised something that I didn't complete .... presently I'm in the final stages of making and selling two new products which I think will sell like hotcakes .... have I said or made a thread on these?? NO ... WHY ?? ..... well its because of threads and people like this OP... if ya open your mouth then ya better show something for it .... therefore if you run into SNAGS or cant complete the product, well nothing said nothing expected and NO ONE BIATCHES !!!! PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS !!!! As to Slammed this thread is playin against him or her and makin members fight and argue ''probably what this Slammed is trying to do IMHO'' ... I only ask that he or she proves us wrong .. we're still waiting on pics Slammed !!

Danyel

I don't see how it's any different than the hundreds of dead end builds on here.

I was going to put a GTO cluster in my Fiero. Even got it mostly working, but quit. Noone ran me out of town over it.
PFF
System Bot
jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2015 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

Danyel

This is just common sense and good business. What if Microsoft held press conferences and announced to the world that they had a Window 11 that was better than anything Apple could ever dream of, and 9 months later nothing ever materialized. You think there would be vitriol? They would be ridiculed mercilessly. You don't talk about a product unless you have a very strong idea you can produce it.
Napoleon_Tanerite

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2015 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lots of entitlement in this thread.... someone posts that they're working on a project and suddenly people are ENTITLED to updates, and they are ENTITLED to a finished product. There are PLENTY of products that were announced, marketed, and never produced-- tons of entertainment products (video games, movies, etc) as well as cars (Pontiac G8 ST), and plenty more. The lack of delivery on these products sure does hurt the short term credibility of the company, but doesn't necessarily torpedo the entire company.

Despite the term being thrown around, this isn't a scam. She never asked for any money, so nobody lost out on anything but maybe their own sense of entitlement.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post11-10-2015 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A pizzed off ex member created a thread knowing the dishonesty he was portraying while fooling sheep?

I will apologize heavily if necessary. I will not laugh or say I told you so if I am correct. I will still be unhappy.
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2015 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep...
And did a great job of "poken the bear".

Yall know this thread was a totally mean JOKE....right?
cyrus88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2015 04:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cyrus88Send a Private Message to cyrus88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Napoleon_Tanerite:

Lots of entitlement in this thread....

I have no idea what thread you are referring to, but in this thread no one expressed entitlement to updates or anything else. Is the expectation that someone deliver on their promises considered an entitlement now? Again, as I've asked others on here who keep making excuses for slammed, what evidence have you seen that makes you believe slammed started any project whatsoever? I don't feel entitled to an answer to that question. The question is for you to answer to yourself (as long as it doesn't make you feel entitled, I guess).

Finally, I will state it again: no one asked slammed to come here and make promises!

[This message has been edited by cyrus88 (edited 11-11-2015).]

cyrus88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2015 04:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cyrus88Send a Private Message to cyrus88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cyrus88

394 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by dobey:

Some people in this thread have way overstepped their privilege.

And what evidence do you have that OP hasn't been trying to create lenses?

What privilege would that be?

As far as evidence is concerned: that which can be established without evidence can be rejected without evidence. So I have given you all the evidence needed.

[This message has been edited by cyrus88 (edited 11-11-2015).]

cyrus88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2015 05:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cyrus88Send a Private Message to cyrus88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cyrus88

394 posts
Member since Jun 2003
Okay, I guess I am starting to really piss off the cult. So I will not be posting anymore in this thread. I will not even look at it again. And yes, you the readers, are entitled to hold me to it.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2015 05:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To my complete amazement, this dumbass thread was at the top of the list, when I woke up this morning.

Kind of reminds me of the "better car acquired" thread in the Trashcan.

There's a thought...
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2015 07:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:
Kind of reminds me of the "better car acquired" thread in the Trashcan.
:

And the second post on page one of that topic is from someone named Slammed Fiero who was banned. Slammed here in this topic, Slammed Fiero in that topic. I wonder? Same person coming back for revenge??

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock