Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Reproduction TAIL LIGHTS coming soon (Page 11)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Reproduction TAIL LIGHTS coming soon by Slammed
Started on: 04-20-2015 03:18 PM
Replies: 575 (27084 views)
Last post by: E.Furgal on 04-24-2016 01:14 PM
cyrus88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2015 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cyrus88Send a Private Message to cyrus88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well Slammed, I will definitely NOT be holding my breath waiting for pictures.
IP: Logged
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2015 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2015 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lol, did he ask for anything? Did he ask you to hold your breath? No!

If he posts pictures, he wins and looks like he's legitimately trying to make us a product, the people harassing him look like a Idiot. If he has nothing to post he still doesn't lose and you still look like a Idiot for harassing him.
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2015 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Shho13:

I know if I were in Slammed situation where there are people everywhere being all negative and doubting on what she is doing, even though she doesn't want to give away any secrets on how they may be made, or whatever other reason she may have; I honestly don't see a problem with simply putting up one picture of a lens. Doesn't even have to have the black "PONTIAC" shading or anything. A clear lens sitting on a table... nothing more, nothing less.

All the neigh sayers and skeptics would be silenced, the forum would be extremely happy, and I know for a fact we wouldn't be having this discussion right now.

Slammed, I know when this project is completed I am gonna be buying a set if not two... I still believe in you bud, pictures or not! Please keep up the good work... The community as a whole really needs these lenses produced...

You must be very young and/or naive. You probably would have kept playing the violin on the Titanic because your band leader told you that "Everything will be all right!!! Keep playing !!" If this person had no interest in providing actual facts or proof of the product, then there was absolutely no point in even starting the thread. It might as well be "I am very close to building the first commercially viable Nuclear Fusion reactor- so stay tuned" and then provide no proof whatsoever. What's the point? A pathetic need for attention?

Just because you really really really want something to be real, it doesn't make it real.

Signed

A grumpy old guy

[This message has been edited by cam-a-lot (edited 11-04-2015).]

Napoleon_Tanerite

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2015 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I want so bad to be optimistic, but the cynical realist in me says that this is little more than fresh bait on the hook. I want nothing more than to be proven wrong, and see a bunch of people who got REALLY negative and REALLY hateful for no good reason eat crow.
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2015 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WHY WHY WHY did you breath life into this topic? It was almost dead like it should be.
Neils88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2015 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Slammed:

The whole thing was handled wrong. We are a machine shop, this was out of our realm, trying to market a product and get hype... It was dumb

I will be posting an update later this week with pictures. Detailed pictures showing what they look like, the back side of the lense and them absolutely clear with no lettering or shading. Small details made this more difficult than we first were hoping. I check the PMs every day if any of you have any questions.

After the update, I will post all the information about me, the shop, where we are and how you can contact us. Everything.

Please, keep it civil. I have read through all the posts and even more posts about the horrible stuff that has happened on here. I get it.

Some of us still have faith in you getting these made (and will be out nothing if you don't). Too bad so many people are so impatient.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2015 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by steve308:

WHY WHY WHY did you breath life into this topic? It was almost dead like it should be.

Yet you can't help yourself, you don't really have anything to contribute, your just bringing it up to the top, while complaining about the thread coming up to the top.
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post11-04-2015 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmbishop:

If he posts pictures, he wins and looks like he's legitimately trying to make us a product, the people harassing him look like a Idiot. If he has nothing to post he still doesn't lose and you still look like a Idiot for harassing him.

She. Her.
David Hambleton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2015 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The whole thing was handled wrong. We are a machine shop, this was out of our realm, trying to market a product and get hype... It was dumb

Hey Slammed! Don't adopt the negative, self defeatist mentality.

Lots of guys trying to make horse-less carriages heard a lot of negative comments. Lots failed, some obviously didn't.
There will always be people predicting failure - sometimes they get to say "see I told you".
The only way to avoid negative comments is to keep development secret.

Lots of people with successful ventures have a history of failures. Unanticipated hurdles frequently delay success.
Persistence may be required. Hopefully you'll overcome the obstacles. If not, thanks for trying!

p.s. I'm a notchback aficionado, so I won't be a customer for this product. Maybe your next though!

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2015 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Accept it folks, this thread was started by a mentally disturbed individual months ago, that offered nothing , showed nothing, proved nothing and made nothing. Did you ever hear of a troll? Extremely sick people like this obviously get off by exciting and provoking people and that's where it ends. I am even certain that this criticism is proving that the post is worthwhile to this person so I just say to HIM; you are a jerk, a moron sir, the absolute bottom of the barrel. Also accept my apology everyone for breaking my own rule for talking about someone and not about Fieros, but some things just need to be said.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 11-04-2015).]

PFF
System Bot
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2015 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Many people on the forum have been burned in the past, many many times. Almost every time something was shipped to someone, that they never saw again, or paid for something the never received... THAT is a scam, and I get that, whole heartedly, 100% without question. This does NOT mean that EVERYONE is a scam artist!

In this case, Slammed has not once asked for a penny, or asked anyone to send her anything in any way. No promises on pricing, no pre-order list, no deposits, nothing. This makes it very different from past experiences with Lori, Dean, and many many others that have turned so many people into bitter, untrustworthy people on here.

Sure, this all feels a bit cryptic, & there have been promises of pictures that have not materialized, but along the way. seemingly legitimate explanations have been made as to why.

Could this be to just get hopes up for nothing? Sure, of course that is possible, and that would be a shame.

Many here are absolutely 100% convinced this is a "scam" with absolutely ZERO proof. Can I say it is not, no, as I also have no proof. Until any of us know better, relax, and do not follow the whole "guilty till proven innocent" mantra, it's downright negative, rude and honestly uncalled for.

If this never does come to fruition, I will not take back anything that I have said, or feel stupid for posting it. As of now, with no evidence either way, I just have a hope that something does come through, and maintaining a positive outlook for a much needed product. If that makes me a "sucker" or having my "Chain jerked" so be it. I would like to see this happen, and will wait till EVIDENCE of the contrary. Why? Because it is not costing me a single red cent, and certainly not disrupting my life in any way, and with no evidence, I see no need to be as negative as many in this thread.

On the other hand, If these tail lights do come to fruition, Fantastic! ! ! I would then thing that many posting in this thread will have good reason to want to take things back, as well as feel pretty stupid for many of their remarks

Slammed

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2015 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

Accept it folks, this thread was started by a mentally disturbed individual months ago, that offered nothing , showed nothing, proved nothing and made nothing. Did you ever hear of a troll? Extremely sick people like this obviously get off by exciting and provoking people and that's where it ends. I am even certain that this criticism is proving that the post is worthwhile to this person so I just say to HIM; you are a jerk, a moron sir, the absolute bottom of the barrel. Also accept my apology everyone for breaking my own rule for talking about someone and not about Fieros, but some things just need to be said.

This is totally uncalled for. Go look up my other posts and tell me I'm a troll. I have been very kind and extremely helpful with tech info and advice on a plethora of topics

If we make up a list of people not to sell to, I'll make sure you're on it.
Rodney

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 267
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2015 02:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I will be posting an update later this week with pictures. Detailed pictures showing what they look like, the back side of the lense and them absolutely clear with no lettering or shading. Small details made this more difficult than we first were hoping. I check the PMs every day if any of you have any questions.

After the update, I will post all the information about me, the shop, where we are and how you can contact us. Everything.

Why not post something now??? Why is it always a promise of providing proof in a future post. Why not right now? Again - you give us nothing.

(IMO) This is just an ongoing fabricated lie.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

Fiero Parts And Acc's Web Page:
All new web page!:www.rodneydickman.com
Rodney Dickman's Fiero accessories
7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2015 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wow just wow ...... I am a manufacturer and seller of new items here for over 7 years and showing pics of progress WILL NOT compromise your sales or someone steeling your technology know how ..... by your above statement ONLY a TROLL would say that.... just try to prove us all wrong instaed of writing statements like that ..... no pics = no proof of manufacturing.. show us or shut up

you make us (good seller/manufacturers) look bad ..... wise up

Danyel
admin@tylerstoy.com

------------------

Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014
Tylers Toy

Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2015 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, I'll just be nice to the guy that called me a mentally disturbed, bottom of the barrel, moron jerk...

I wanted to be able to post on the forum in other topics, so I gave an update. If I had pictures that were worth posting, I would post them up. I'm confident we will have those very soon. In the meantime, I want to contribute like I have been with useful information

I'm hurting no one without an update. You can't buy these anywhere right now anyway. This is one topic out of hundreds, go somewhere else. Completely ignore it if you don't believe me. Can't we just all act like adults? I've taken nothing from anyone. I've got 200 posts, not many but if you poke through them, I am a knowledgeable and upstanding contributor to the forum.

I am sorry I don't want to share any of my personal information, especially after the things that have been said! When it comes time to sell, whether you believe it will or not, there will be business information up.

[This message has been edited by Slammed (edited 11-05-2015).]

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2015 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Mister Troll. In view of the above statement; I'm so sad, I could cry !

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

trivet

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2015 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If I had pictures that were worth posting, I would post them up. I'm confident we will have those very soon. In the meantime, I want to contribute like I have been with useful information

This is the issue I have with this - "pictures worth posting"? Seriously? How difficult is it to snap a quick pic from your phone? It's not. How is it that anyone else in the world can take a quick photo of anything from their phone/ipad/ipod/gameboy (or even a camera), but it's not possible to post a quick pic of your "product"?

The answer is simple. There is no such thing. I wish there was, as I could use a set myself. Please prove me wrong.

I also hope Bigfoot, UFOs, and the Loch Ness monster, and unicorns are real..

ALL of the negative "hurtful" comments could have been avoided with a little photographic proof. Which you continually promise is forthcoming, but never provide.

You are simply a Bigfoot hunter who claims to have captured the mythical beast, and are surprised that there may be some skepticism.

Again, prove me wrong. Please.

(My apologies to any Bigfoot hunters, UFO believers, Loch Ness monster fans, or unicorn owners I may have offended with my post)

------------------
Tim
'87 GT
Med Red Metallic
85K miles
Bay City, MI

randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2015 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 11-05-2015).]

dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post11-05-2015 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by trivet:
I also hope Bigfoot, UFOs, and the Loch Ness monster, and unicorns are real..

UFOs and Unicorns are at least real.

Any object you see flying in the sky, and are unable to identify, is by definition a UFO.

Land based unicorns are just a matter of genetic engineering. Anyone with the resources could easily breed one in a lab. Narwhals are unicorns of the sea. Take the genes from the Narwhal that result in their single horn, and make a horse with those genes activated, so the horse develops a horn. Et voila, Unicorn. A pegasus might be a bit more difficult to create though.

Haven't you ever heard that song by Loverboy?

Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2015 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cam-a-lot:

You must be very young and/or naive. You probably would have kept playing the violin on the Titanic because your band leader told you that "Everything will be all right!!! Keep playing !!" If this person had no interest in providing actual facts or proof of the product, then there was absolutely no point in even starting the thread. It might as well be "I am very close to building the first commercially viable Nuclear Fusion reactor- so stay tuned" and then provide no proof whatsoever. What's the point? A pathetic need for attention?

Just because you really really really want something to be real, it doesn't make it real.

Signed

A grumpy old guy

Yeah I am 24 years old and I still really hope these get made. Thanks for the wise words of advice!

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

PFF
System Bot
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2015 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Please, keep it civil. I have read through all the posts and even more posts about the horrible stuff that has happened on here. I get it.

Getting near the end of the week.....
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2015 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I work seven days a week and I posted that yesterday
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2015 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You're on the west coast. You've got just under 51 hours to get the images posted before the "end of the week". Seems doable. We're all looking forward to seeing them.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 11-06-2015).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2015 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

More excuses ..... And how many MONTHS have you been saying soon ??

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 11-06-2015).]

cyrus88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2015 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cyrus88Send a Private Message to cyrus88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmbishop:

Lol!

Actually he/she doesn't win anything since there is no contest with prizes to win or lose. And no one is harassing her. No one forced her to make a post about pictures in the future. She has zero credibility so far, and not believing her does not make one an idiot.

In any case all she/he had to do for people to take her seriously is to keep quiet until she had a product to show and then come here and post the pics and explain how things were handled previously. That's it--no hypes, no promises, just pictures.

Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2015 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

More excuses ..... And how many MONTHS have you been saying soon ??

Your avatar sure is fitting
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2015 01:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Personally, I couldn't care less if you ever produce new fastback tail lights as I'm not in the market. You have plenty of time to post so you should have time to snap a pic or 2. I'm not saying you're a troll. Maybe you really do have something in the works. If you have something in the works, post a few pics. If you don't, man up (or woman up, I lost track of your gender 6 or 8 pages ago) and state that "things fell through". As my great, great, great, great, great grand dad was fond of saying, "Sh** or get off the pot".
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2015 07:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Your avatar sure is fitting

And yours dscribes you to a T .... its NON EXISTANT like your lenses !! lol
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2015 08:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:
And yours dscribes you to a T .... its NON EXISTANT like your lenses !! lol

I like Danyel's avatar. Looks like a professor. I don't imagine the image resembles him at all, though. I suspect Danyel has the French build--probably in the 180- to 220-pound range--not that 120-pound image.

Monkeyman's avatar is rather fitting too, I imagine, but probably not physically. I'd guess the age-related aspects are spot on, though.

And then there is the MIA avatar, like mine.
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2015 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I will be posting an update later this week with pictures.

40 hours, 7 minutes and counting. We are hoping for a successful launch.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

PFF
System Bot
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2015 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rodney

4715 posts
Member since Feb 2000
Ground Control to Major Slammed
Take your protein pills and put your helmet on
Ground Control to Major Slammed (Ten, Nine, Eight, Seven, Six)
Commencing countdown, engines on (Five, Four, Three)
Check ignition and may God's love be with you (Two, One, Liftoff)
This is Ground Control to Major Slammed
You've really made the grade
And the papers want to know about the lenses you claim to make
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare
"This is Major Slammed to Ground Control
I'm stepping through the door
And I'm floating in a most peculiar way
And the stars look very different today
For here
Am I sitting in a tin can
Far above the world
Planet Earth is blue
And there's nothing I can do

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2015 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rodney:

Take your protein pills and put your helmet on
Ground Control to Major Slammed (Ten, Nine, Eight, Seven, Six)
Commencing countdown, engines on (Five, Four, Three)
Check ignition and may God's love be with you (Two, One, Liftoff)
This is Ground Control to Major Slammed
You've really made the grade
And the papers want to know about the lenses you claim to make
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare
"This is Major Slammed to Ground Control
I'm stepping through the door
And I'm floating in a most peculiar way
And the stars look very different today
For here
Am I sitting in a tin can
Far above the world
Planet Earth is blue
And there's nothing I can do

------------------

Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014
Tylers Toy

no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2015 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why not post something now??? Why is it always a promise of providing proof in a future post.

We are a machine shop, this was out of our realm

Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2015 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

I like Danyel's avatar. Looks like a professor.

It's Jeff Dunham's dummy Walter who is very grumpy

^^^^^^^^^
Trying to market and sell a product was out of our realm, not building the part.

Like I said before, I'll post pictures of a finished product or near finished. What, am I going to post pictures of my tooling and failed attempts? No, because it means we still aren't done just like posting nothing at all. I'm sure not driving away potential customers. When they are ready, people will buy them. I've conducted myself well aside from posting pictures, so when they do come it won't matter. I have two people above me telling me to shut my mouth and post nothing. I didn't think that was fair. O well.

For the next couple days, can you all just cool it? Please. This is so silly

[This message has been edited by Slammed (edited 11-06-2015).]

engine man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2015 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for engine manSend a Private Message to engine manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Slammed:. The shape is perfect and my small 150lbs body can stand on these. I wouldn't say you could take a baseball to them, but they are tough.

We will probably throw up some pictures of the blanks next week just to keep the hype up. Maybe we'll get lucky with the tint by then as well

you wrote this so according to this you have produced lenses but the lettering was not working out then just post a picture of the lens with out the lettering it will not give away any secrets on how you are making them and if you are that worried about some one copying what you are doing you never better sell a set as they will be able to revers engineer it
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2015 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

For the next couple days, can you all just cool it? Please. This is so silly

Because most here think the days will turn into weeks which will turn into months and you will not post anything worthy on your progress. Just more silliness.

All these negative posts are because of your actions. Or should I say inactions. Until you actually shows us something, anything, expect this to continue. The saying is: no pictures - it didn't happen.

I'm expecting a lot more silliness.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

jon m

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2015 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jon mSend a Private Message to jon mEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Trying to market and sell a product was out of our realm, not building the part.

Right I am not being negative here But If you know this forum and fieros in general then YOU WILL KNOW THAT THERE IS A MARKET HERE
If you say that the taillights are in a R+D at the moment then that's great
However even if you posted 1 pic doesn't have to be in HD or close up to give up your big secrets - Then I am sure you would get a little more slack off the members here
and I am sure that if you did come up with the goods then a your going to make money and b get a lot of respect.
If this is all true that is

Just my opinion that's all

jon
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2015 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

(IMO) This is just an ongoing fabricated lie.

Originally posted by Danyel:by your above statement ONLY a TROLL would say that.... just try to prove us all wrong instaed of writing statements like that ..... no pics = no proof of manufacturing.. show us or shut up

This from 2 vendors that I completely respect....... well..... honestly a few respect points down now.

Sure, people have their opinions, and I understand that. However there is absolutely no proof one way or the other at this point. It is good to have suspicions, and even politely express them. However With ZERO proof EITHER way, the two of you (any many others) are calling her a flat out liar, and telling her to shut up.... wow, just wow.......

I am sorry, but at this point, not knowing one way or the other, that is totally uncalled for and rude.

Maybe these lenses will not see the light of day, who knows. I am not trying to defend Slammed in any way, as again, I know nothing about if this is legitimate or not. When that is factually known, people can and will post a lot of inflammatory stuff I am sure. Till then, it is just uncalled for and rude.

Again, as I posted earlier, if the do not come to fruition, then so be it. In fact I would then probably have a few things to say about it myself, but until I know, I am not going to call someone, and I quote from previous messages; a liar, a cheat, a troll, a con artist, naive, a mentally disturbed individual, or as one suggested, tell her to shut up! Why should I, as what good does that do anyone, seriously..... Hmmmm...except maybe having the possibility down the road of say "Look at me, I told you so! See Hahah LOOK AT ME ,I WAS RIGHT! ! ! !". That is the ONLY reason I can think of at this point to say such rude and hateful things about someone, that NONE OF US FACTUALLY KNOWS if they do indeed have a product or not in the works.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 11-06-2015).]

Shho13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2015 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

This from 2 vendors that I completely respect....... well..... honestly a few respect points down now.

Sure, people have their opinions, and I understand that. However there is absolutely no proof one way or the other at this point. It is good to have suspicions, and even politely express them. However With ZERO proof, the two of you (any many others) are calling her a flat out liar, and telling her to shut up.... wow, just wow.......

I am sorry, but at this point, not knowing one way or the other, that is totally uncalled for and rude.

Maybe these lenses will not see the light of day, who knows. I am not trying to defend Slammed in any way, as again, I know nothing about if this is legitimate or not. When that is factually known, people can and will post a lot of inflammatory stuff I am sure. Till then, it is just uncalled for and rude.

Again, as I posted earlier, if the do not come to fruition, then so be it. In fact I would then probably have a few things to say about it myself, but until I know, I am not going to call someone, and I quote from previous messages; a liar, a cheat, a troll, a con artist, naive, a mentally disturbed individual, or as one suggested, tell her to shut up! Why should I, as what good does that do anyone, seriously..... Hmmmm...except maybe having the possibility down the road of say "Look at me, I told you so! See Hahah LOOK AT ME ,I WAS RIGHT! ! ! !". That is the ONLY reason I can think of at this point to say such rude and hateful things about someone, that NONE OF US FACTUALLY KNOWS if they do indeed have a product or not in the works.

+1.

Guys, if it happens, great. If not, it is what it is! I don't know about you guys, but I still have all the money I had planned for these tail lights in my pockets before all this, and if this all turns out for not, I will continue to have all the money in my pockets.

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock